[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest farhah1986

Now YS already know the truth...so now he officially has 3 dad.

1)The President(biological dad)

2)Mu Yeol(Stepdad)

3)Jin Pyo(foster dad)

I wonder if YS come face 2 face with JP or not after he know the truth.Will he gat mad with JP?Will YS finally realize why JP steal him from his mother.So many question that need an answer.Why SH suddenly grab a hold on the secret book and from the text preview it seems that target 4 is missing from custody,who is the person responsible for that?Is it JP or President?How YS gonna settle his mission when he finally know the truth that target 5 is his real father?Will the President realize that YS  is his son or not.

I've been imagine that JP introduce YS as his son to the President.If that happen then P will know that YS is the son that JP steal from KH and eventually realize that YS is his son especially with the coincidence that YS has a same trait like him.

Guest sweety86_ph

here's a long shot prediction: SH is actually CJM's daughter out of wedlock! 

argh!!! CH, why are you doing this to us?! please stop playing with our heads and give us an extension so you can wrap things up properly. more YS and NN moments wouldn't hurt either! please...

here's a long shot prediction: SH is actually CJM's daughter out of wedlock! 

That's actually the first thing that came to mind, but what are the chances? I really don't know they're going to wrap up everything in 2 episodes...there's just too much left to be explained! Hope they don't give us a lame ending.

By the way, was it ever explained how Nana knew Saehee? Are they relatives by any chance?

Guest quatrang

OMG, the Preview for EP19 is so intriguing!!! I can't believe they introduce now new elements! I think they will keep us hanging until the last minute!

And that 1983 TOP SECRET book, is it not with CJM still? He offered it to JP in exchange for saving his richard simmons but got rejected??? Why does SH have it? She is linked to CJM in someway? Or somehow she has another copy? I could hate it if it turns out that SH is CJM's daughter as someone suggested above! And if she is a relative of one of the 20, JP must have kept her in the loops somehow! He sent money to all the families of those died, doesn't he? Does he use SH, too, secretly in the revenge? Is it why SH help YS without question? She also tipped YS off on KYJ's father, did she not? OMG, my head hurt from all the leads that the preview tipped off!!!!

And where is Nana??? Did I watch too fast that I missed on her or she IS NOT there in the preview? She appears only 1s in the hospital???

BUT!!! Do we have to learn by now that CH's previews are not always what they seem/pretend to be??? :D Maybe the lack of YS-NN interaction in the preview means there will be plenty of those in the actual episode??? Keep my fingers and toes all crossed!!!! (Oow, I got cramps!!!)

I will definitely watch this live today!!! Not knowing the language be damn!!!

Guest sweety86_ph

By the way, was it ever explained how Nana knew Saehee?  Are they relatives by any chance?

nope, sae hee just asked her to adopt blackie. but, i don't know how that happened either. maybe nana was checking out her clinic one time and that's how they got to know each other? hmm..

There's a lot to cover in just 2 episodes. What with YS fathers, KH's relation with them, NN's dad and if he will ever wake up, SH and why she has the book (I think YJ got the book and gave her for safekeeping..since he trusts her the most)

Do you think they will keep some questions unanswered for (hopefully) season 2?

Guest Jan-Di-Seta

Hello Hunter's! :rolleyes:

Thank you for the preview and the translation and also the making of :wub:

OMG it's D-D! I'm so excited! :lol:

There is a official pic for the fight scene of today episode :):D

225733_210068262378447_141318529253421_647812_2404010_n.jpg

263272_210068279045112_141318529253421_647813_1139858_n.jpg

206094_210068289045111_141318529253421_647814_1197620_n.jpg

229602_210068302378443_141318529253421_647815_3753506_n.jpg

183980_210068325711774_141318529253421_647816_5883000_n.jpg

I can't wait oh my gosh! :w00t:

Guest quatrang

There's a lot to cover in just 2 episodes. What with YS fathers, KH's relation with them, NN's dad and if he will ever wake up, SH and why she has the book (I think YJ got the book and gave her for safekeeping..since he trusts her the most)

Do you think they will keep some questions unanswered for (hopefully) season 2?

Oh, FATHERS, that word cracks me!

And Triv, I don't think YJ could give the book to SH, first because he is THAT righteous and by-the-book, he will keep it in the evidence-room! Second, he should know that the book-keeper will be in danger (see how the guy from the National Inteligence Service died), he would not give it to the ONLY person that care about him! But if the story goes that way, I will need a lot of explanation to convince me that is the only way to move the plot forward!

Thanks to everyone for posting links and pics of the show!

I watched the preview for Ep. 19 and it looks like the there is absolutely now romantic scenes with YS and NN because it just looks like there is too much things to say. I guess this is expected considering there is still so much to say before the ending and so little time left. I'm quite happy to see that YS isn't really mad at his mother for not telling YS who his biological father is. No matterh what KH did in the past, she still loves her son deeply and I don't think she should get deprived of that. I really wished there would be some scenes with NN and YS, there probably is, but I want a little more. Even though I may not get to see much of the couple, the fact that YS wants NN to wait for his is enough for me not to be able to see lots of couple scenes in the upcoming two episodes because they basically accepted their feelings for each other, now we just have to wait for a happy ending for them both.

I really hope none of the main characters die in the end. I don't feel that anyone will die in the upcoming two episodes, but who knows, there could be a twist and something might happen. I'm seriously missing this show already even before it ends, but good things always have to come to an end. I can't wait to watch the upcoming two episodes and see how this thing ends.

I have a feeling ep.20 will be delayed due to the flood that is happening in S.Korea right now. Unless the crew already finished shooting for ep.20, then there won't be a delay. But if they are still shooting for it, then yea.... =(

Guest chloe.c

I have a feeling ep.20 will be delayed due to the flood that is happening in S.Korea right now. Unless the crew already finished shooting for ep.20, then there won't be a delay. But if they are still shooting for it, then yea.... =(

oh no !!!

omg that is horrible.... hope everyone's okay...

maybe it's just one part of a town?? :(

And it's also horrible to be cliffhanged at Episode 19!!! While Episode 20 would b the last episode !!!! my god.... WHYYYYY.. lmfaooo.

But ya, really hope everything's okay there though.

Guest sweety86_ph

hey, i heard about the floods in korea. hope you guys are all ok. stay safe!

but, do you think the floods will affect the CH shooting? it might make some scenes difficult...i'm really curious as to how they're gonna resolve all the mysteries in the show! hope some kind souls will still do a live recap of the show tonight. i'll be tuned in to this thread for updates :)

294731.jpg

시티헌터 Special OST

Release Date: 2011.07.27

Genre: OST

Bit rate: 320kbps

01. 사랑 – 임재범

02. 그대만 봐요 – 박규리

03. I Love U, I Want U, I Need U (Sweet Acoustic) – 구하라

04. I Love You, I Want You, I Need You – 애플 망고(Apple Mango)

05. 너에게 만은 남자이고 싶다 – 헌터(Hunter)

06. 그대와 난 – 레인보우(Rainbow)

07. 멈출 수 없는… – 손한별

08. 사랑이 끝났다 – 애플 망고(Apple Mango)

09. Memories Of Love (Acoustic Guitar ver.) – 박주원

10. Memories Of Love (Acoustic Piano ver.) – 김지수 [작곡/편곡]

11. 사랑 (inst.)

12. 그대만 봐요 (inst.)

13. 그대와 난 (inst.)

14. I Love You, I Want You, I Need You (inst.)

OFFICIAL MVs

cityhunterloveyimjaebum.jpg

cityhunterostsogoodbyej.jpg

salrightyanghwajinband.jpg

cityhunterostsuddenlyki.jpg

cityhunterostlonelydayj.jpg

sdayks.jpg

cityhunterostiloveyouiw.jpg

cityhunterostlookonlyat.jpg

cityhunterostiloveuiwan.jpg

DOWNLOAD ALL HERE

Credit : Kpop Explorer + MSN + http://alamxialbus.co.cc/

Will they have OST Part 9 because there's 1 or 2 instrumental (background music) that is still not included in any of the previous released soundtrack :(

Particularly the one that almost always appear at the end of each episode...am a bit disappointed with Part 8 coz I thought I will finally get a complete collection of all the music in the drama. Sighs~