[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

I wonder how YJ gonna respond and I think YS did let it happen because he got tired of thier 'game', YJ was right all the time so how much long could he have hidden it anyway? Next to that I think he needs YJ as much as YS needs him for information about the last person/ sweep mission.

I have a feeling YJ won't turn him in but they gonna work together, they already do anyway and YS needs help with the 5th person since JP isn't telling him.. so they should combine thier heads...

Guest luv_harmony

NN is so stubborn in holding onto YS. Her 'I'll wait for you forver' doesn't leave YS with a choice. YS must be thinking that once he confesses to NN, she'll be able to let go off him with less pain considering the guy she loved, loved her too but in real she just got more stubborn  after his confession tongue.gif

Thanks nononono93 for the recap of the episode.

I'm glad that YS is not pushing NN away anymore. Even though I wanted more scenes with them, I'm sort of satisfied to know that they are technically together whether than them not together in any way. That alone will make me happy to wait for next week. At least one thing is in the background.

Hmmm...not really sure why YS would let YJ know who he is, but maybe he is tired of running and wants to cooperate with YJ somehow and bring down the bad guys and possibly find out the truth about what happened really in the past.

Ay...just two more episodes and the show is done. Oh...how I'm going to miss it. I hope everything ends well....*prays*

Guest dramaok

he touched her boobies!

e18110721hdtvxvidbarosa.jpg

e18110721hdtvxvidbarosa.jpg

NN is so stubborn in holding onto YS. Her 'I'll wait for you forver' doesn't leave YS with a choice. YS must be thinking that once he confesses to NN, she'll be able to let go off him with less pain considering the guy she loved, loved her too but in real she just got more stubborn  after his confession *quoted image*

yeah Nana is an "in-charge" girl. (<3 her)

tumblrlnl07hdncy1qfkne1.jpg

1zz5jsz.gif

these were from tumblr but sorry i don't remember who made these.

i saved these from various sources.

if you made this, plse let me know so i can credit you.

Guest sweety86_ph

he touched her boobies!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

ooohh...nice one! hahahaha! speaking of her boobs, PMY has big boobs, right? or is it just a very deep cleavage? i mean, i just noticed from a lot of pictures and i noticed even more from her solb "the scandal" campaign. too bad i don't know how to post pics here. 

can't they have a bed scene or something? just so she can feature the underwear by solb...and so she and LMH can finally get it on!!!

again, wishful thinking. sorry for my almost always X rated posts, folks. really looking forward to next week's episodes and a season 2 of CH as well :D

Guest webby

ajuhsshi must have gotten a kick out of emailing and getting all those people to report to Kim Young Ju with a mask. HAHA... i found that part the most hilarious and entertaining. i'm satisfied with all the action scenes going on in this episode, finally not one where they just give us 1 min of action towards the end of the hour and call it a done deal. So target 4 is down, and we're on to target 5. How is YS gonna find out who's the target? Is JP gonna tell him, or is the handkerchief his mom gave him gonna shed the truth before JP gives him the next clue? Oooohhh..i'm hoping for more plot twist in the last 2 epis. Also love that 100 won buying over haewon thing (ah, couldn't understand that part completely but go the rough gist). YJ is so interesting, on the one hand he so badly wants to detain the city hunter and on the other hand, he's like on city hunter's side and pushing him to do what he should do for the public. the ending was fantastic. That move where YS snatches YJ's pistol is so slick and well done with finality. The good guy is always on the losing end. YJ knowing that City Hunter would not harm him finally got to remove City Hunter's mask. I bet he's been dreaming about doing that for a good few weeks now. the most exhilarating epi so far.

Thanks to everyone for posting all the links and pics.

I'm probably the only one who doesn't want a Season 2. As much as I love CH, I feel a season 2 will probably destroy the storyline for me. I haven't seen a single season 2 or more do well. It always goes downhill. I could be wrong, there maybe some, but I haven't seen any. To miss the show or have it destroyed after having a season 2, I would rather miss it. I don't want to hear people say...ohhh....season 2 is not like season 1 and watch the ratings go down. I think I would feel really sad having to hear that my favorite show went down because of a season 2. Isn't it best to go out as a bang rather then a dull?

Guest nana544

OMG Ep 17 was so awesome :)!!! Lee Minho was so outstanding and sooo good-looking as always :)!!! PMY is super gorgeous too!

I was thinking about this sweet revenge thing in the final episodes...Maybe YJ and YS will form a team and bring down the 5th target?? But the president is not bad. I hope he will turn himself in as to prove his love for his son...and for the nation too.

I thought maybe they will forgive the president cuz it will be clear that YS is his son so they will not harm YS cuz everything he did was for the nation? I just hope we will have a great ending with YJ ans YS being comrades and rivals and Nana marrying YS and SH marrying YJ...I would like to see them all at diner (after 1 year or so) and YJ and YS being all bragging/and being competitive :P..I love their looks when they're having a match of who is better. Yj is everytime pissed off by YS cuz YS is more clever than him and is always one or two steps for...

Give us a Nana and YS happy ending with a child or two please :P

Oh and I hope the scary bodyguard of the 4th target wont try to harm ahjussi or so..I just got the feeling he will somehow escape and harm YS or ahjussi....:(

Guest farhah1986

Thanks to everyone for posting all the links and pics.

I'm probably the only one who doesn't want a Season 2.  As much as I love CH, I feel a season 2 will probably destroy the storyline for me.  I haven't seen a single season 2 or more do well.  It always goes downhill.  I could be wrong, there maybe some, but I haven't seen any.  To miss the show or have it destroyed after having a season 2, I would rather miss it.  I don't want to hear people say...ohhh....season 2 is not like season 1 and watch the ratings go down.  I think I would feel really sad having to hear that my favorite show went down because of a season 2.  Isn't it best to go out as a bang rather then a dull?

Actually I'm totally agree with you.It will become like IRIS and Athena.Although it has the same concept it lack originality and I'm actually didn't finish watching it.I think what make me interested in this drama because of it well balance in action,drama,comedy and this drama has heart in it,and I think that is what lack in Athena.

Forget about that...this episode is freakin awesome.While anyone feel disappointed with nana-yunsung progres,I think that is the most logical thing that will happen between them right now.

After epis 17/18, JP has to survive this drama series.  Seriously. 

You cannot take YS's father away from him....Everytime he calls him that I'm startled into the reality that is YS's.  He either refers to this man as his father either to convince himself that he is...still or as a guilt trip for JP.  IDK, but it's mind-boggling.