[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

I hope it's a good sign for our OTP :w00t: "I Love You, I Want You, I Need You" :wub:

I want to hear that song so much tomorrow for a make-out session between Yoon Sung and NaNa :P

Thanks for the OST sharon89 <3

I thought the same! i really hope this song is a gooooood sign for our OTP! :wub:

i can't wait to see tomorrow episode! *o*

sharon89 thank you so much for sharing the OST that open my heart to hope :P

I'm watching ep 16 now and I see why everyone was getting upset about YS and Nana. lol. Gosh, after dumping her, how come he had to be everywhere she was getting humiliated? Huh? And then try to play the hero. ARGH. And then while tutoring DaHye, he had to be glancing at her all the time. UGH!

EDIT:

OMG, is Young Joo supposed to be this annoying or is it just the actor? The way he does his job just drives me up the wall. He's on the right side of the law yet he must fail. When he interrupted their meal and started preaching to the prosecutors (WTF?) I just started wishing that the Cheon dude will tell his lackey to kill him and this time make sure he does the job right. GRR.

Guest bashful

tomorrow we will see ep 17. wow next week it will be over. I hope the ending will be happy. Really they need more scenes of NN and YS :)

Guest dramaok

Preview for ep. 17

credit: 야생화 (wildflower)

subs:

17twitvidyhuntermp40000.jpg17twitvidyhuntermp40000.jpg

It seems to be the case that it's someone who's well-versed in Blue House.

It's someone who knew perfectly the things people from outside could never know.

more:

Prosecutor Kim Young Joo is close to the sealed confidential document.

Shouldn't we cut off the arm and leg first?

Pack your stuff. You've been demoted.

Director!

Good to see you, President Choi Eung Chan.

Wait just a little, you'll meet the guest I sent to you.

Kim Nana, don't be hurt (in pain).

more fancam:

d00212364e252a7203a3b.jpgd00212364e252a9e92138.jpg

img: amenic00 + nate

Guest myphim

OMG!!!!! Thank you dramaok for the preview. Been waiting forever!!!!!!

Well, it seems like DH will sneak YS into the Presidential luncheon. Nana is guarding the President and covering him too. Not sure if there is a shooting or not. JP and the President finally meet and have a chat. So exciting!!! Did YS just carry Nana home???? Aaaahhh! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!!!

City Hunter Ost Part7

*quoted image*

01 I Love You, I Want You, I Need You /  APPLE MANGO

02 Can't Stop 멈출 수 없는 /  Son Han Byeol 손한별

03 I Love You, I Want You, I Need You /  APPLE MANGO ( Instrumental )

Album:시티헌터 (SBS 수목드라마) Part.7

Singer:Various Artists  

Genre:TV 드라마 / OST  

Release Date:2011.07.20

OMG i would love to have a copy! thanks hunters for sharing much appreciated. 

vc8kt.jpg

Credits to City Hunter twitter acct.  

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">[시티헌터] #cityhunter SBS로비에 도착했습니다. 오늘 참가자 분들과 첫만남 ^^ 우리 기둥

google translation:

[sitiheonteo] #cityhunter SBS has arrived in the lobby. ^ ^ Our fist sight today with those of the participants pillars..

LINK EPI 7 PREVIEW Credits to 71 ssampak

Happy City Hunter day to everybody!  ^_^

Guest webby

Ep 17 preview gives me the vibes that JP can't wait to show his trump card and nail the president down. and yet, why do i also have the feeling as if YS's the mouse headed to the guillotine.... i can already sense the excitement building....

I have officially  gone crazy!!!! first the OST "I LOVE YOU, WANT YOU, I NEED YOU" which they freakinly need to DELIVER! then dramaok's reasons for indictment lmao and of course THE PREVIEW *dieeeeeeees* "KIM NANA, dont be hurt" KILL ME SHOW!

^^leslie, can you make the movement sharper to accentuate that "thrust"???? :P and where is the tending wound rubbing scene? :lol:

I dont have the TENDING, RUBBIN scene lmaoooo. XDDDD but I have this:

tumblr_lolhh8DLdI1qb567lo1_400.gif

does that look thrustin?lmao. Saw that on DC and so damn LULZY.

The thing is first kiss was to get rid of some girl which made it kinda pointless & when second kiss happened NN had this 'shocked' expression for more then half of the time & then later he dumped her which again made things pointless. Can't they for once confess & then kiss, showing full honesty to their feelings.. no pushing away afterwards, no giving excuses that it happened 'cuz of the atmosphere' etc. just acknowledgement of their feelings. Is that too much to ask for *quoted image* 

Oh sweetie its not too much to ask..we've been asking that COUNTLESS times already i think PDnim wants us to do rally lol. But seriously i really hope theyd do something to seal the love line of the story. *sigh*

well said. Prosecutor Kim Young Joo of Seoul District Special Task Force, really needs to indict Nana and Yoonsung for these charges:

1. looking too hot together

2. failure to put the hotness into work.

3. not good enough kiss.

4. failure to carry out the sofa kiss as expected by the world.

5. failure to thrust for real.

6. failure to make out after putting bandaid on each other.

7. general civic irresponsibily, in various failures listed above.

the sentence: jailtime @ Nana's house or Yoonsung's house. for 3 years. and a HD camera on. (how about skype)

must make-out nonstop, except to eat and poop.

also, need to shower together too, for the security of the nation.

---

thx for the gift! the way Yoonsung looks at Nana.. should be enough to impregnate her w/ triplets.

anyhoo you can see Nana but you have to look for her. lol.

I BOW TO YOU MASTER DRAMAOK lololol. You see you have waaaay more colorful imagination than I do and the good thing is that you can put it into writing.lmao. I move the sentence till ETERNITY! haha

My friend just told me to imagine pushing Nana to the bathroom with Yunsung just looking by this pic:

tumblr_lokuryVnOf1qf4qe3o1_500.jpg

City Hunter Ost Part7

*quoted image*

01 I Love You, I Want You, I Need You /  APPLE MANGO

02 Can't Stop 멈출 수 없는 /  Son Han Byeol 손한별

03 I Love You, I Want You, I Need You /  APPLE MANGO ( Instrumental )

THANKS SO MUCH! you made me smile today! *sigh* The songs!!!!! they need to make it happen for the last 4 episodes!

PREVIEW!!!!! what happened to NANA that she collapsed?or maybe she got drunk because of the breakup.MEEEEEEEEHN i cant wait for tonight's episode.Im getting too excited thinking about what would happen in the Luncheon party. I wonder if that threat in Pres' life is JP's doing. XDDDD

SOOMPI POST: City Hunter EPISODE 17 preview with translation

Guest miniejungle

well said. Prosecutor Kim Young Joo of Seoul District Special Task Force, really needs to indict Nana and Yoonsung for these charges:

3. not good enough kiss.

the sentence: jailtime @ Nana's house or Yoonsung's house. for 3 years. and a HD camera on. (how about skype)

---

thx for the gift! the way Yoonsung looks at Nana.. should be enough to impregnate her w/ triplets.

----

Ya know... waiting for the preview is harder than waiting for the episodes almost.

w/ the episodes, at least they tell you exactly what time and which day.

the previews are like at the mercy of the 13th star of the universe.

but actually really.. the previews dont' tell you that much and often are misleading.

so what we're really waiting for, is the actual episodes, but the small chance of a nonconclusive and misleading preview...

helps ease the anxiety of waiting and waiting..... but the waiting doesn't end at the episodes..

because what we're really waiting for... is for a real kiss between our leads.. which has been a long and road of waiting

full of toil and sweat and tears.. and in the end, if we don't get that real kiss and confirmation and happy ending...

the wait would have become a grievance we'd be carrying for a long time... so i hope the 13th star and the 14th star make out soon.

sorry if this is all jibberish. English is not my first language afterall.. and i make mistakes, just like the word "thrust"... what i really meant i think is poke. o.O

--------------

Master Dramaok, i wanted to cut short your post as per soompi's rule but the whole thing up there is just too valuable for MinMin and to the point of our (die-hard) MinMin shippers that I don't even want to touch a single word - that sentence seems a bit too light!!! I want a life-sentence for both of them (now, since it's a life sentence we'll give them a bit of time to sleep and re-charge or else they won't be able to sustain their make-out sessions, heheh!!! :) and the stares... i got goosebumps when he looked at me last time during a fanmeet(and it wasn't even a stare okie) - i'm not surprised if Nana went cold, clammy and high with that stare!!! (do you read between the lines here what i mean? :sweatingbullets: ) basically Yoon Sung ah, don't shove Nana away already, it's high time you pull her back and LOVE her!!!!! I repeat, LOVE HER!!! Show her how you love her, come on my boy!!!! (and yes i knew what you meant by the "p" word, Master Dramaok - we keep it for our fic, yah? :D)

City Hunter Ost Part7

oh thanks so much for this OST, it gives us a light at the end of the tunnet... I love you, I want you, I need you!!!! yes yes yes!!! :wub:

Preview for ep. 17

thanks love, for the long-waited preview. is Nana hurt again???? :( you reckon they would make up and make love this epi???? vicx.gifw00t.gif

Hi HUNTERS good morning really can't wait tonight we watch our "City Hunter" ep 17 together >.< well this drama is unpredictable and make me always curious...^^ wish the ep 17 no sad ep like 2 ep before...see u tonight HUNTERS and thanks a lot for sharing many pic ost and preview ^^ :D :D :D

City Hunter Ost Part7

Resized to 86% (was 800 x 800) - Click image to enlargePosted Image

01 I Love You, I Want You, I Need You / APPLE MANGO

02 Can't Stop 멈출 수 없는 / Son Han Byeol 손한별

03 I Love You, I Want You, I Need You / APPLE MANGO ( Instrumental )

Thanks a lot sharon89 the new song was awsome ^^

Preview for ep. 17

subs:

Posted ImagePosted Image

It seems to be the case that it's someone who's well-versed in Blue House.

It's someone who knew perfectly the things people from outside could never know.

more:

Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted Image

Prosecutor Kim Young Joo is close to the sealed confidential document.

Shouldn't we cut off the arm and leg first?

Posted ImagePosted Image

Pack your stuff. You've been demoted.

Director!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Good to see you, President Choi Eung Chan.

Wait just a little, you'll meet the guest I sent to you.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Kim Nana, don't be hurt (in pain).

more fancam:

Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted Image

img: amenic00 + nate

Dramaok thanks for sharing and sub this to us I can't wait city hunter anymore ^^

I dont have the TENDING, RUBBIN scene lmaoooo. XDDDD but I have this:

Posted Image

does that look thrustin?lmao. Saw that on DC and so damn LULZY.

leslie it's so awsome haah can't stop smile when I see the gif u really great for make Gif ^^ jjang~

It'll be funny if there's a flashback scene and Kyung Hee is serving all three men their meal and they all pick their beans out. LOL. I feel like I give Jin Pyo too much credit for having a heart. What does he have in store for my poor YS? 

And the thing Target 4 has on the pres... it really can't be that he has an illegitimate child, can it? There has to be something else Kyung Hee knows. ph34r.gif It's a big deal but is it big enough to twist his arm and make him do things he doesn't want to do? 

Anyhoo, feel free to check out my write-up for episodes 15 & 16

Guest skim92

It'll be funny if there's a flashback scene and Kyung Hee is serving all three men their meal and they all pick their beans out. LOL. I feel like I give Jin Pyo too much credit for having a heart. What does he have in store for my poor YS? 

And the thing Target 4 has on the pres... it really can't be that he has an illegitimate child, can it? There has to be something else Kyung Hee knows. *quoted image* It's a big deal but is it big enough to twist his arm and make him do things he doesn't want to do? 

Anyhoo, feel free to check out my write-up for episodes 15 & 16

The pictures under your text... what drama is it from?

Guest sharon89

sharing more BTS pics

wow they are so lucky that they have a change to go to CH location and meet Minho :wub:

x2_7435771.jpg

x2_7434039.jpg

cre: twitter@Media_phile

Guest crazypilovee

thanks for the info leslie_lei & miniejungle! LMH's such a dedicated actor even though he's gone thru so much!!

Actually, I believe that LMH already had this surgery a while back, before he filmed PT. I don't think he would have taken this very demading action role without the surgery and his doctor approval. It was a very nasty car accident and thank God he was able to make it alive. Dudie yes he also broke his nose and had to be reconstructed and regarding military service I'm not sure if he is going to be asking for an leave due to medical reasons, nothing has been mention.

ahhh so is that when he got his nose job? hahaa

3. not good enough kiss.

---

----

*quoted image*

Ya know... waiting for the preview is harder than waiting for the episodes almost.

w/ the episodes, at least they tell you exactly what time and which day.

the previews are like at the mercy of the 13th star of the universe.

but actually really.. the previews dont' tell you that much and often are misleading.

so what we're really waiting for, is the actual episodes, but the small chance of a nonconclusive and misleading preview...

helps ease the anxiety of waiting and waiting..... but the waiting doesn't end at the episodes..

because what we're really waiting for... is for a real kiss between our leads.. which has been a long and road of waiting

full of toil and sweat and tears.. and in the end, if we don't get that real kiss and confirmation and happy ending...

the wait would have become a grievance we'd be carrying for a long time... so i hope the 13th star and the 14th star make out soon.

sorry if this is all jibberish. English is not my first language afterall.. and i make mistakes, just like the word "thrust"...

what i really meant i think is poke. o.O

haha u're so hilarious!! and i think ur english is REALLY good! especially if it's ur second language!

from the airport fancams u posted it looks like CJM is gonna get captured by CH? yay :D