[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest dracog

So uri YSahh is meeting JP and YJ :unsure: Why no scene with NN? :(  This is making me sad.

And seriously..not trying to be insulting or anything..but what's with Korean guys and crossing their legs like a girl? :huh:

crossing leg is more polite and show a well manered action, that's what i found out from my friend who learn things such as table manners. if he put his leg on top of his thigh, it seems impolite. beside crossing legs show how good and long his legs are. hehe

Guest miniejungle

^^leslie, can you make the movement sharper to accentuate that "thrust"???? :P and where is the tending wound rubbing scene? :lol:

i've got an appointment tomorrow night and will be back late. now i;m worried if i dont start running tvu early it might not even load by the time i'm back - that is if tvu works at all... ottoke??? i really want to watch live!!!

anyone else doing live cap tomorrow????

Guest aminta25

Didn't he also break his nose during that accident? I didn't know there was something wrong with his leg...

Ohh and I think there is a chance he doesn't have to do militairy service I think. I mean I heard stories of celebs who just made a terrible fall on stage and don't have to do the service so I don't see why LMH has to do it then coz his accident seems a lot more serious.

Actually, I believe that LMH already had this surgery a while back, before he filmed PT. I don't think he would have taken this very demading action role without the surgery and his doctor approval. It was a very nasty car accident and thank God he was able to make it alive. Dudie yes he also broke his nose and had to be reconstructed and regarding military service I'm not sure if he is going to be asking for an leave due to medical reasons, nothing has been mention.

Guest luv_harmony

So no previews yet?? Wonder if we'll even get any YS-NN scenes this week dry.gif

Imma gonna hate it if there's no kiss scene between YS & NN tomorrow or day after... comeon just 4 more episodes left fury.gif

Ok ok I've been waiting painfully for a week and it seems there's no scenes with YS & NN dang it to heck! There is only 4 episodes left...what's happening...I wanna see some serious make-out ahem...make-up sessions between these two!

I think we Hunters have been very understanding and patient with the limited..read 2..kisses that we have got in 16 episodes. Now it would be but fair if we got some lip action(we are SERIOUSLY DUE) and I would certainly not deny some hanky panky... :phew:

I did not just write that. :mellow:

Guest szufontana

Hi szufontana and crazypilovee: I saw that posted on Baidu but im not so sure if that scar was because of CH shooting. From the look of the scar maybe he got it prior him joining CH that's just my take on it. ^^

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

for DRAMAOK and MINIJUNGLE hehe

*quoted image*

------------

*quoted image*

Thanks for the reply, leslie_lei, and for the pics too.

I'm now officially addicted to LMH's pout. :w00t:

Guest luv_harmony

I think we Hunters have been very understanding and patient with the limited..read 2..kisses that we have got in 16 episodes. Now it would be but fair if we got some lip action(we are SERIOUSLY DUE) and I would certainly not deny some hanky panky... :phew:

I did not just write that. :mellow:

The thing is first kiss was to get rid of some girl which made it kinda pointless & when second kiss happened NN had this 'shocked' expression for more then half of the time & then later he dumped her which again made things pointless. Can't they for once confess & then kiss, showing full honesty to their feelings.. no pushing away afterwards, no giving excuses that it happened 'cuz of the atmosphere' etc. just acknowledgement of their feelings. Is that too much to ask for mellow.gif 

Guest szufontana

:blink: did i read correctly???? someone uses the word "thrust" here????  :vicx: I should call you Master Dramaok dear, you are so good at using the (correct) word for the situations! :D you and leslie can co-author the third installment of MinMin's series (my order please: lots n lots of skinship, the Personal Taste kind!!!!)

komawo-yo in advance, yah? :D

with all the hot scenes we have so far if someone can put them together and create an intimate version of MinMin that would be awesome!!! :D aigoo i hope the actually witnessed the real kiss (how can someone look at a scene without kissing and says it's a kiss scene? there has to be some credibilities, no?)

hi suzfontana, if you want to go to Lee Min Ho's thread, we talked about it. Apparently it was the wound from one of the explosion scenes earlier on but because wuri Minho didn't want to worry his fans he kept quiet about it - netizens only found out when that photos were uploaded. Poor baby it must have hurt badly. but shows Minho such a professional and dedicated actor who cares for fans more than himself!!! :wub:  :wub:

yes crazyilove, this news was way back and he went for the ops after his BOF filming. that's why you see when he walks he kinda tilted to the side. that was a very serious accident and it put his career on hold for so long - but we know he would make it sooner or later so it's ok. I just feel for him because apparently it hurts when the weather changes.

btw this is off-topic: Park Shin Hye from Heartstring just got into a car accident and the whole car was a total wreck!!!! gosh i got shiver looking at the car, and thinking about the accident our baby got in earlier on too... hope they are more careful driving now!!!!

Thanks for the reply, miniejungle! I'm so checking out the LMH page now!

Yes, LMH has matured so much and I still can't believe he's only 24! Good on him for being so dedicated to his craft. I'm sure we'll be able to see more of him, and in good quality stuff too. Yay!

I am may be off-base here, but I kinda think he's a younger Song Seung Hun. I look at his BTS scenes, and like Song, LMH is affable and kind to the crew. And they are both rather child-like. (Yes, Song is still very child-like though he's 10 years older than LMH.) Song has quit smoking awhile ago, so here's hoping LMH would do the same too soon.

And I have to say, LMH's acting skills far surpasses that of Song's. But I do want him to get that degree eventually so he may have an alternative career if this acting thing ever doesn't work out. But how is that ever possible? One look at those smoudering eyes and any fan will melt...blush.gif

Annyeong~~

Sharing BTS pics by Hyundai ^^

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Thanks for the pics, ilwoo_aein. Seriously, that second pic can get any heart thumping!:wub:

Guest dramaok

with all the hot scenes we have so far if someone can put them together and create an intimate version of MinMin that would be awesome!!! :D aigoo i hope the actually witnessed the real kiss (how can someone look at a scene without kissing and says it's a kiss scene? there has to be some credibilities, no?)

well said. Prosecutor Kim Young Joo of Seoul District Special Task Force, really needs to indict Nana and Yoonsung for these charges:

1. looking too hot together

2. failure to put the hotness into work.

3. not good enough kiss.

4. failure to carry out the sofa kiss as expected by the world.

5. failure to thrust for real.

6. failure to make out after putting bandaid on each other.

7. general civic irresponsibily, in various failures listed above.

the sentence: jailtime @ Nana's house or Yoonsung's house. for 3 years. and a HD camera on. (how about skype)

must make-out nonstop, except to eat and poop.

also, need to shower together too, for the security of the nation.

---

thx for the gift! the way Yoonsung looks at Nana.. should be enough to impregnate her w/ triplets.

----

waith.gif

Ya know... waiting for the preview is harder than waiting for the episodes almost.

w/ the episodes, at least they tell you exactly what time and which day.

the previews are like at the mercy of the 13th star of the universe.

but actually really.. the previews dont' tell you that much and often are misleading.

so what we're really waiting for, is the actual episodes, but the small chance of a nonconclusive and misleading preview...

helps ease the anxiety of waiting and waiting..... but the waiting doesn't end at the episodes..

because what we're really waiting for... is for a real kiss between our leads.. which has been a long and road of waiting

full of toil and sweat and tears.. and in the end, if we don't get that real kiss and confirmation and happy ending...

the wait would have become a grievance we'd be carrying for a long time... so i hope the 13th star and the 14th star make out soon.

sorry if this is all jibberish. English is not my first language afterall.. and i make mistakes, just like the word "thrust"...

what i really meant i think is poke. o.O

--------------

anyhoo you can see Nana but you have to look for her. lol.

20110719183441.jpg

i think most of Nana scenes are in the studio (the fake house and the various fake offices are all sets).

that's why we only mostly get Yoonsung scenes from fan-cams.

this is Incheon airport. who is leaving? is he sending Kyung Hee to America?

34078185.jpg

or is he trying to chase after Chairman Cheon?

hm....

the pictures are by Blueberryya @ City Hunter Gall.

he/she also uploaded the video clips from his/her encounter w/ the filming crew,

at Angel In Us coffee shop (this is a korea-wide branch). I think they are at the main (First) shop?

http://www.angelinus.co.kr/

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipViewByVid.do?vid=zEtl13M1AfI$

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipViewByVid.do?vid=0uOrfQQ7TTQ$

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipViewByVid.do?vid=FgQAUZHQi-8$

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipViewByVid.do?vid=okEDJf5VX9s$

^ unclear and very brief clips by 블루베리야

Guest luv_harmony

Whoa! The OST sounds romantic... only if we get equally romantic moments between YS & NN in the episode phew.gif

City Hunter Ost Part7

*quoted image*

01 I Love You, I Want You, I Need You /  APPLE MANGO

02 Can't Stop 멈출 수 없는 /  Son Han Byeol 손한별

03 I Love You, I Want You, I Need You /  APPLE MANGO ( Instrumental )

Album:시티헌터 (SBS 수목드라마) Part.7

Singer:Various Artists  

Genre:TV 드라마 / OST  

Release Date:2011.07.20

thanx

Actually, I believe that LMH already had this surgery a while back, before he filmed PT. I don't think he would have taken this very demading action role without the surgery and his doctor approval. It was a very nasty car accident and thank God he was able to make it alive. Dudie yes he also broke his nose and had to be reconstructed and regarding military service I'm not sure if he is going to be asking for an leave due to medical reasons, nothing has been mention.

Yeah he had it done before PT coz while I was watching that drama and looked for info about him I did read the whole thing about his nose and was like ok what's all the fuss.. And yep I don't think there is any trouble with that leg now otherwise he wouldn't do this role. He's a hard worker and give it his all without sleeping properly, but risking his leg? Nah he won't be that stupid.

Ohh that ost cover looks so cute...

Guest myphim

Dramabeans just post her new podcast dedicated solely to City Hunter and Lee Min Ho. Come download and listen as javabeans and girlfriday gush and spazz about how awesome City Hunter is and how HOT Lee Min Ho is. By the way, you will have to excuse their drunkenness.

Dramabeans Podcast

On a second thought the cover is nice but YS and Nana are not close enough to eachother. So it was time to use my photoshop skills and do something about the gap ^_^

Result:

chdudiebanner.png

I wanted to make them kiss but that looked a bit odd so an almost kiss it is and as you can see Nana is dreaming about YS :wub:

Guest aminta25

Dramabeans just post her new podcast dedicated solely to City Hunter and Lee Min Ho. Come download and listen as javabeans and girlfriday gush and spazz about how awesome City Hunter is and how HOT Lee Min Ho is. By the way, you will have to excuse their drunkenness.

Dramabeans Podcast

That posdcast is the BEST!!!!! is just freaking hilarious how both ladies LOVE City Hunter and spaz about LMH.... :w00t:

City Hunter Ost Part7

*quoted image*

01 I Love You, I Want You, I Need You /  APPLE MANGO

02 Can't Stop 멈출 수 없는 /  Son Han Byeol 손한별

03 I Love You, I Want You, I Need You /  APPLE MANGO ( Instrumental )

Album:시티헌터 (SBS 수목드라마) Part.7

Singer:Various Artists  

Genre:TV 드라마 / OST  

Release Date:2011.07.20

I hope it's a good sign for our OTP :w00t: "I Love You, I Want You, I Need You" :wub:

I want to hear that song so much tomorrow for a make-out session between Yoon Sung and NaNa :P

Thanks for the OST sharon89 <3