[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest victoriamai

NOT EVEN A KISS OR A HUG?!?!??!?

WHAT THE FLIP!!!!!!!

I didn't see it for myself but reading your guys spoilers... i just cried. JP sacrificing himself... that's so loving.. and I hated his character in this drama and I thought he was evil but.. I love him now.. Two people died and at least they died memorable/commendable deaths.

oh well... we got our "happy ending" guys! (: NN nor YS didn't die and I'm sure we can all assume they'll be together... that's all we wanted right?? :D

aishhh but I have to admit.... this was a wonderful drama until the very last minutes.. they rushed the ending hardcore.. I hate when dramas do that.. it tends to ruin it.. but other than that.. BEST DRAMA I HAVE EVER SEEN!

First time posting in this thread...

When Nana had to go to protect the President that day I thought YS's nightmares would come true... the one with both of them pointing a gun at each other and dying while holding hands.... in the end his nightmare came true except it had to be Jin Pyo...

The ending is a bit unclear but...

City Hunter is soo good I'm gonna miss it so much...

Guest lilf4ntasy

Thank gosh ys or nana didn't die.

Awww can't they at least hug or maybe kiss???

But I'm happy with the ending.

KNN and YS are together again. That's my take on the ending.

Nana was in all black cos' her dad passes away. YS's mum in black cos' final confirmation from the government that her husband had perish during the mission and a special memorial was created for them.

If I am not wrong, JP sacrifice himself and made himself look like the City Hunter so that YS could be cleared and get a new lease of life. He actually emptied his gun barrel to pretend to shoot at the guards so that the guards will shoot him. So he wasn't that heartless afterall.

Reading all your posts, I'm quite disappointed about NN-YS relationship. :( The more romantic scenes they put up on the previous episodes, the less they put on the final episode! :(( They should have elaborate what happened on their relationship after all the crying scenes. :( I guess they just ended it quickly and they didn't put effort on the other situations in the story. But it was okay because YS didn't die, but I think YJ's death was the most touching. T.T

Really utterly disappointed! In reality when someone you think you love has died and reappears before you...you would be running towards that person to check if they are real...or hug at the least...this is my personal opinion...smile...WTF seriously I am sooooo disappointed its not funny!

It's a really open ending ! I love this drama, I have clap at the end ! So happy that he is alive and go back to Kim Nana at the end.

It's weird as he seems to be really bad shoot, but he was there, standing.

Moreover, we can understand taht some time have passed afther the shooting scene and the last scene, cause co worker get married, everybody pack and go on leave their life...

It's weird cause KNN must know that YS was alive, he can not run hide somewhere after being shoot... He must have been in hospital during a long time to recover...

Anyway, that's a quite good end, YS, KNN, Adjashi & YS Mother don't die. It's ok for me !

Guest luv_harmony

i guess korean dramas are like that, open ended. I guess they don't like closing it like it was supposed to be. :wacko:

Yeh but it should atleast make some sense. I don't see any difference between 2nd epi n last epi, all busy with their stuffs running dunno where. The only difference is previously we knew what they were upto now we don't wacko.gif

NO ANY ROMANTIC SCEN tears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gif

I think there still need more scene they need more ep look like it's not get readdy end T^T it's good ending but not Amazing than I though T^T it's too fastt....T^T

The writter I hate u..u should get more ep T^T

Guest nononono93

The ending is seriously a disappointment. But nonetheless, the drama is amazing by itself. I don't really find the ending confusing but then again, it doesn't hurt to give NN and YS atelast an interaction. Just a smile after 4 episodes of agony. Seriously.

I LOVED the ending. It didn't feel rushed at all and it was better than I'd hoped for considering how dark the drama had become these last few episodes. Sure, I would have loved to have one more romantic scene between YS and NN but I'm not complaining too much because the ending made up for it. There's no skinship but the look in their eyes!!!!!!! It says it all. We already knew that YS couldn't live without NN and that she'd wait for him always. Anything else would have been fanservice: great for us but not necessary to the story. Of course I wouldn't say no to any YS/NN deleted scenes if there are any. :lol: Does anybody know?

And has anyone heard of a Director's Cut by any chance? I'd buy it in a heartbeat. If not, I wouldn't be adverse to signing a petition for it the way we did back then for You're Beautiful. Best drama of 2011 for me.

LMAOO...ending was totally messed up. Didn't make any sense whatsoever!

I know right?! What in world was that?! Everyone is packing, everyone is wearing black. NN and YS look at each other and SMILE and we are supposed to accept this ending?! Not even a kiss or a peck on the cheeks..or even a hug? And then YS is driving, I thought: Ok, maybe NN is besides him and Ahjusshi and his mom are in the back and they are leaving for US but he was alone. What in world does that mean? That he's gone out to buy ice-cream? Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *tears out hair* fury.gif

Guest pnajd

I dont think it was an open ended closure. YS is alive and they are together. The drama series was never really about their relationship alone. I am quite satisfied with it. Maybe people should wait for the subs to understand it better. Love this drama. Lee Min Ho you made me cry today again!

Guest miniejungle

Nana had a white flower on her hair... is it bcos her dad died? when i saw that i thought YS is gone too >.<

thank God he's back. love him in his shirt!!!! Minho, i heart you in shirts!!!!

NOT EVEN A KISS OR A HUG?!?!??!?

WHAT THE FLIP!!!!!!!

I didn't see it for myself but reading your guys spoilers... i just cried. JP sacrificing himself... that's so loving.. and I hated his character in this drama and I thought he was evil but.. I love him now.. Two people died and at least they died memorable/commendable deaths.

oh well... we got our "happy ending" guys! (: NN nor YS didn't die and I'm sure we can all assume they'll be together... that's all we wanted right?? :D

aishhh but I have to admit.... this was a wonderful drama until the very last minutes.. they rushed the ending hardcore.. I hate when dramas do that.. it tends to ruin it.. but other than that.. BEST DRAMA I HAVE EVER SEEN!

^^^ Totally agree with you...still the best drama I've seen for the year...but I just hate that they rush everything and ruin it! Honestly, it deserved better than that...as for the lack of a HUG or KISS again I'm a broken record...I felt that it was such a waste of good chemistry I know it wasn't a romantic drama but honestly when you promote the leads as such, then tease and flirt in earlier episodes...wouldn't you expect at least at the final that they hug or peck at least for pete's sake!

There's no definitive ending for me...I hate assuming, but if they got together...fine lets conclude it with that...urrghhhh honestly!

I felt the ending was a bit rush.. anyone felt that too?

SO YS did not die.

1st drama that i really get addicted that i would watch live/raw

It was once of the most terrible ending I ever seen in Kdrama!

There are obviously tons of explanations that need to be done, and the drama should be extended, instead of ending so abruptly.

It was such a great drama to begin with, only to be spoilt by weird ending.

The PDs played so much importance of the significance of Nana in YS's life in the earlier episodes and suddenly they downplayed it again.

Truthfully, the show could have been better.

I'm totally disappointed beyond words...

okay... one thing i hate about kdramas is when they end they leave me hanging and craving for more but seriously i LOVE the ending... I don't know why some of you hate it but i love it. although I'm one of the many who are wishing to see our MinMin couple kiss, the smile YS and NN shared in the last part was enough for me that I know that they'll be together and that YS kept his promise that he'll come back to NN alive... CH is never meant to be a romance drama .. so yeah, This has been a great journey and job well done CH writers... 

*edit* 

who else noticed that at the end NN is wearing white while YS is wearing black.. it fits the poster of CH.. the one with the blue background and it's like YS was falling and NN was trying to save him...