[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest samasta93

Why I have such a bad feeling about YJ... would he be okay?

I wish he could be happy with SH as well...

JY found where JaeMan is. And I think, YS is coming to that place as well.

Well, it seems like this gonna be the action scenes... I hope both (YS and YJ would be okay).

Those people hit YJ, then YS arrived~

they started to fight~

----

my goodness, they hit YJ, caused him unconscious~

meanwhile YS saved the old book which was supposed to be destroyed

----

YJ talked smth to JaeMan, the guy hit YJ badly... I think he is gonna die....................................................

oh my GOD~ so many bloooood

please... don't let him die... T_T

----

JM escaped.

YS approached YJ, they talked.. but seems like YJ is dying T__T

YJ died~!!!!

end................

-----

my goodness...

I do really wish they would save YJ T__T

Guest saladyum

oh no oh oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yoon Sung call paramedics, NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

uhuhuhuhuhu

OMG I never expected this. NEVER uhuhu

We've been talking about how there're too many near-deaths

but look who they took away

is this the surprise LMH gave hint before?

uhuhuh

please no more surprise like this any more, please please PD/writer!!

good people, let them live!!!

:tears:

Guest singapore0950

sob sob sob sob...........

YJ died!!! YJ died!!!!

Those bad people beaten him badly:(

Last YJ called YS as "City Hunter"

17.jpg

ooops! No preview, isn't?

OMG OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Although I hated him sometimes for being a jerk to YS, but he was one of my favo characters!!! I swear I hate it to see him dying :( :(....I wish he had lived a better life, everything was taken away from him (his family, his love, his life) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Guest eriri

Okay THIS WAS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED. I think I never cried so hard while watching a drama....

Need some time to sort my thoughts, this was so devastating....

O.M.G. Kim Young Ju.... ....i think he died....he was holding off CJM's hooligans so YS can find the book, so he locked himself in the room with them...he got beaten sooooo badly...and at the end of the fight...a freaking hard blow with a steel pipe was thrown at his head and blood came dripping down...he collapsed to the floor twitching while blood gushing from his head wound.... i totally think he died!!!!.... what makes it soooo sad is that he promised SaeHee right before he left the hospital that he will return....

Guest lucky_moon

Why did they kill Kim Young Joo, I'm sad foe him. He was asking YS to forgive him before he died, the gang hit him so badly, he was bleeding till he died. so sad :tears:Not when he finally get back with his ex-wife

Guest myphim

WOW!!!!!!!

Another great cliffhanger ending for City Hunter!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Please, City Hunter, don't tell me you decide now to start killing off people. I know he's been annoying, but WHY HIM?

Why I have such a bad feeling about YJ... would he be okay?

I wish he could be happy with SH as well...

JY found where JaeMan is. And I think, YS is coming to that place as well.

Well, it seems like this gonna be the action scenes... I hope both (YS and YJ would be okay).

Those people hit YJ, then YS arrived~

they started to fight~

----

my goodness, they hit YJ, caused him unconscious~

meanwhile YS saved the old book which was supposed to be destroyed

----

YJ talked smth to JaeMan, the guy hit YJ badly... I think he is gonna die....................................................

oh my GOD~ so many bloooood

please... don't let him die... T_T

----

JM escaped.

YS approached YJ, they talked.. but seems like YJ is dying T__T

YJ died~!!!!

end................

thx for your recap. It lagging like hell and I give up recapping.

I thought it would be ajushi who died referring to the character in the comic. but I think YJ died more make sense since he's more younger and fit the character. Argh!! no more sexy prosecutor. It must be painful for YS to have so much blows in this epi. Argh! tomorrow is the end!!!

Guest peppermint_fairy

I was crying and muttering No, no, no! during the last 10 minutes...since that sweet scene of SH and YJ saying goodbye at the hospital, I had this ominous feeling that they wouldn't see each other again....Poor YJ, what a terrible death :tears: Last scene was really bloody and scary! As sad as it is, it's obvious that at this point of the drama he's dead for real... I don't want to see SH's reaction when she hears about this, she's going to be so devastated!!

This was one tragic but amazing episode.... the only funny moment was when Ahjussi was reading a book to Mccreepy (as if he were a kid :lol: ) and scolded him because he was sleeping...that was too hilarious! I can totally see him babysitting YS-NN's children in the future :w00t: