AGB Nielsen

Best love 21 (nationwide)/23.7(seoul)

City Hunter 14.6/15.4

Romance town 8.5/9.4

TNmS

Best love 17.4 (nationwide)/21.2(seoul)

City Hunter 14.4/16.4

Romance town 7.8/8.9

I'm surprised CH ratings went up since today's Best Love's final episode. Can't wait to see the jump in CH ratings next week.

yay!!!! so my guess is correct then, I said it would be up and someone told me it would not :D

City Hunter fighting!!!!

Guest shklover

man this is too good of a drama. it's starting to look like a sad ending, with leukemia, defiance, and revenge going around. i hope not though

Guest CrossMyHeartandHopetoDie

I think that they may or may not eventually reach the president and when they do, things are going to be crazy. I have a feeling that the President and Yoon Sung's father will have another confrontation.

No!! I think that the ahjusshi won't be there at the end of the series because by then, he would've turned himself in maybe.

Also, when Da Hye and Yoon Sung were walking around the campus the university, I think that's where BOF was filming too. City Hunter's ratings are pretty good. I hope they improve even more and that the drama is successful. Fighting!

Guest heartminho

heartmino, I found the OST that I think you mentioned earlier.  It's called "Sad Run" and this is the song I mentioned wanting to hear. It seriously needs to be longer though...

Here's the link  OST Part 3.

Thank you for the link. I love this song and yes I agree I wish it was longer.  I actually downloaded this song and I play it in my car.

Guest farhah1986

I think in the end JP gonna have a face off with the President...if the President done nothing wrong except his bad decision in 1983 incident then YS may be force to stop his father than doing anything to the president  or asking the president to come clean about what has happen to the 21 special force team and tell the victim's family what actually happen . I think YS may even gamble his life to stop his father from doing anything wrong.I'm just worried that he will hurt himself.

Although the truth about JP lied to YS about his mother abandon him revealed...its not gonna change anything except his feeling toward his mother. Its not like he can acknowledge his  mother in public because they will know his real identity and these will only endanger the people that he cherish and love.He miy get angry with his father for lying to him but I think he will know why his father lie to him...well no matter what his father did to him he still love him as a father that has raise him to be what he is now.

Guest kinyo

I think that they may or may not eventually reach the president and when they do, things are going to be crazy. I have a feeling that the President and Yoon Sung's father will have another confrontation.

No!! I think that the ahjusshi won't be there at the end of the series because by then, he would've turned himself in maybe.

Also, when Da Hye and Yoon Sung were walking around the campus the university, I think that's where BOF was filming too. City Hunter's ratings are pretty good. I hope they improve even more and that the drama is successful. Fighting!

I think if they do end targeting the president then he'll be the last one. He's the only one that is remorseful about the decision made back then. Plus, he's the president and assassinating him will be a big deal. But I do agree that I think it'll be a confrontation between the president and JP instead of a YS-pres face off. It'll be like going in a full circle, to go back to where it all started, his promise to the now president that'll he be back for revenge.

--

Today episode was amazing!! Ahah I think CH is simply too addicting. The cliffhanger each episode been leaving has made me count the days till the next episode. )): I wish there was teaser out there for us already! No, I actually I want wednesday to be tomorrow already.

I really love NN character today in EP 10. It's nice to see how she basically did the same thing by stopping the car because he was making out with a girl but this time instead of leaving and kicking his car, she took that other girl and put her in a taxi! I admire NN for her strong-willed here. Gahhh I wonder what would happen now since YS knows that NN knows, maybe he'll push her away less? Hmm... or at least they should work together on target no 3. It's the same enemy anyways!

Guest sleepyheadsparadise

can't wait for wednesday.! 

YS deserves a kick on the butt for being an A-hole by the way he's treating NN. i know that his reason for wanting her to give up on him is because he doesn't want her to be in the middle of all the chaos he has around and he wants her safe but oh come on im sure NN can do better than that. since she has figured out everything about him being the CH. so just tell he downright your reasons, she doesn't need the details just the reason and she'llbe find.YS is definitely being a richard simmons acting like edward in twilight. it's just great to see that NN is acting like ginny weasley in harry potter that when harry broke up with her she understood that it was for  her safety but it didn't stop her from helping him in her own ways like continuing DA and trying to steal the gryffindor sword unlike bella wo d\got so depressed that she jumped off a cliff and lead her best friend on . NN saved YS's richard simmons twice in this ep. way to go girl!

the prosecutor is really confusing here. he's a prosecutor right? why act like a police detective? 

so episode 10 confirmed my hunch that JP told  YS that hermother abandoned him. that's harsh but it just made the plot thicker. i wonder what YS wil do when he finds out about the truth. 

why is NN's chief so fickle minded? i just hate him! he doesn't seem credible to me. firing her and getting her back, seriously how many times has he done it already? conduct a proper investigation first before doing anything. 

why is NN's chief so fickle minded? i just hate him! he doesn't seem credible to me. firing her and getting her back, seriously how many times has he done it already? conduct a proper investigation first before doing anything. 

IKR? I don't like him at all. He still gave me an creepy feeling ever since I saw his psychotic role in Cain and Abel.

I just love ep 10. I hope YS won't refuse NN anymore. Just make NN your partner (in work and in love *squeeee*)

the prosecutor is really confusing here. he's a prosecutor right? why act like a police detective? 

If you read my post  Nr 1570 on page 79 you would know that his behaviour isnt strange at all.

Korean Prosecutors have to be a lethal wepon, judge, jury. police and also be active in authopsys. They really are something extaordinary. A lot different from all other Prosecutors in the rest of the world.

Agree her boss isnt belivable at all.

I feel so sorry for Mother-Ahjussi he didnt have much choise if he didnt want to end up framed in prison with prolonged sentence. At first I belived he was bought off and had regrets, but this is just heartbreaking for them both.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the ending, but I dont think it will end in a kiss (sad to say) I think he will get angry and more determined to get her out of harms way. I really hope I am wrong.

Guest maizangel

If you read my post  Nr 1570 on page 79 you would know that his behaviour isnt strange at all.

Korean Prosecutors have to be a lethal wepon, judge, jury. police and also be active in authopsys. They really are something extaordinary. A lot different from all other Prosecutors in the rest of the world.

Agree her boss isnt belivable at all.

I feel so sorry for Mother-Ahjussi he didnt have much choise if he didnt want to end up framed in prison with prolonged sentence. At first I belived he was bought off and had regrets, but this is just heartbreaking for them both.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the ending, but I dont think it will end in a kiss (sad to say) I think he will get angry and more determined to get her out of harms way. I really hope I am wrong.

yeah do agree with u though..i think he might use the vet to make nana jealous n tat would be so heartbreaking :tears:

JP know's who all the men are except one, I think that he will save the president for last, because he was the one that convinced him to put the team together for the mission and his betrayal is the strongest. He also is not the good guy that he seems, because he voted to kill those men too, and since then he protect's the information that would destroy all of them. 

The Prosecutor makes no sense and has no authority except what's given by the court, where is his supervisor. All the money and resources he spending to discover if YS is CH. So what if he is, what laws has he broken that would allow him to bring him in to court. If he has broken any law's what proof does he have. Without CH help he could never bring these men to justice. I want to see how tough he will be when it's his fathers turn. He walk's around like he has accomplished something, when all he has done is used the information that CH feeds him. I know that his supervisor ordered him to get CH but that's because hi is getting the job done. Without him the prosecutor is just an annoyance to these powerful men, that they tolerate because of his father.

Who here forsees yoonsung using the vet to make nana jealous? Since Nana told him to be with someone that is worth being jealous over, meaning someone more respectable than a random girl who met him at a club. God it's gonna hurt so bad if/when that happens :'(

The Prosecutor makes no sense and has no authority except what's given by the court, where is his supervisor. All the money and resources he spending to discover if YS is CH. So what if he is, what laws has he broken that would allow him to bring him in to court. If he has broken any law's what proof does he have. Without CH help he could never bring these men to justice. I want to see how tough he will be when it's his fathers turn. He walk's around like he has accomplished something, when all he has done is used the information that CH feeds him. I know that his supervisor ordered him to get CH but that's because hi is getting the job done. Without him the prosecutor is just an annoyance to these powerful men, that they tolerate because of his father.

and here is another one that cant be bothered to read others posts.

DO NOT put American or Europeen Prosecutor standards on a Korean Prosecutor.

Before you put writer-Nim and PD-Nim down, take some time and READ.

You can read my post above where it tells you where my post with a part of a PDF doc from Korean Prosecutor Assosiation is.

If you still think the prosecutor is nuts, unbeliveble or a wackjob by the writer then I dont know what to say.

Stop criticising the prosecutors actions!!!

Who here forsees yoonsung using the vet to make nana jealous? Since Nana told him to be with someone that is worth being jealous over, meaning someone more respectable than a random girl who met him at a club. God it's gonna hurt so bad if/when that happens :'(

agreed...BUT I hope what we think..that not happend... it's so hurt to see Nana sad if YS use the Vet..cuz Nana already jealous because of her before... and I must be hurt to :(

So far..the story of City Hunter are really unpredictable ... in last two ep..many things really happened... so many surprises.. before this ..I think Nana will not know YS is City Hunter until maybe 4 or 5 last episode ..but the story lead for her to know YS is City Hunter already... we still have 10 episode to go...I really want to know what will happend next...I hope YS don't push her away but accept her as a partner...

I'm new here... really addicted to this drama... LMH & PMY really sweet couple...Really..really like them..so far PMY is the best partner drama for LMH..I think... :wub:

His daddy lies to him only to make him focus on hunting the targets.

I think you've gotta know that he IS NOW in DANGER. If he knows his mom didn't abandon him, then their relationship gets better, then he and his mom will be in danger.

I think, for his son's future, daddy has to lie. Or else like what he said, everyone around him will be covered by blood. :((