[CONCERT] JYJ WORLD TOUR CONCERT

Guest petiteange22

Guest laurana1

Hello everyone! My name is Lauren and I will be attending the concert in LA with a few other girls. We will be staying in hotel room together and are looking for ONE more girl to stay with us. We are looking for someone who will need a place to stay on the 26th and the 27th. Strong preference will be given to those who can stay both nights, but if you can only stay one night you will still be considered. ^_^ We are also planning to get a couple of meals together and take a trip to Koreatown together, and we are all interested in going to the fanmeet DBSKnights will be hosting!

About the hotel- We have decided to stay in the Historic Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles, which is very close and very cheap. It is less than half a mile from the concert venue, which is only about a 15 minute walk! We will be getting a room for 4, which has 2 double beds. Everyone will have to share a bed but no one will be on the floor. The room is only $74 per night, or $18 per person. This is a great deal! The hotel also looks really good for the price.

If you are interested, please pm me. We are looking to get things settled soon so we are looking for someone who is willing to commit. Please also be willing to communicate and not keep us hanging for days on end! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! ^^

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ng0cnguy3n

i am so confused with the new la extended stage seating chart.

if my ticket is pit area seating "300"'s where is my seat?

before it was in the middle but now the extended stage goes over it?

I'm wondering the same thing so if someone could give us an answer, that'll be great. I'm hoping the part where the 300 pit section gets cut in by the extended stage will become the side pits (like shown on the Powerhouse seating chart). x3

If no one replies, then I will try calling Powerhouse on Saturday and give you an answer. I'm not sure if I'll get charged for calling Powerhouse on weekdays since I only have free minutes nights and weekends.

Guest ljane

I called Powerhouse today and they still have floor seats! I got Row B at the San Jose show. I love that I got to choose and that there aren't ridiculous fees like I had to pay Ticketmaster for SMTown. I haven't been this close before either. I can't believe I'll see their faces clearly! I'm so excited!!

I didn't see this yet, but is anyone coming from San Francisco? PM me! I really don't want to travel alone. I don't have a car so I'd have to take Caltrain or something.

Guest Mace-Face

...QUESTION...

Hey, I was just wondering, does anyone know if they'll be having solo performances?

This question crossed my mind because this week, I'm going on my TVXQ Marathon week and I just finished all 3 of their Korean concerts. Hehe!!! Anyways, yeah. Just wanted to know. :D

Anyways, AHH!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! XD Hehe!!!

Guest bblover89

...QUESTION...

Hey, I was just wondering, does anyone know if they'll be having solo performances?

This question crossed my mind because this week, I'm going on my TVXQ Marathon week and I just finished all 3 of their Korean concerts. Hehe!!! Anyways, yeah. Just wanted to know. :D

Anyways, AHH!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! XD Hehe!!!

yes they will. it's going to be just like their concert in bangkok.

Just got my tickets for JYJ's San Jose!!!

Row C seats 10 & 12!!!!!!! The guy said it was more towards the center, is it?, so I'm excited, but I forgot to ask, Row C..Is it the third row from the stage? (I didn't want to think of it, didn't want to get my hopes up.)

I'm excited!! Just called PowerHouse and there's no fees like Ticket Master!!!!!

Guest twinklingstars

Just got my tickets for JYJ's San Jose!!!

Row C seats 10 & 12!!!!!!! The guy said it was more towards the center, is it?, so I'm excited, but I forgot to ask, Row C..Is it the third row from the stage? (I didn't want to think of it, didn't want to get my hopes up.)

I'm excited!! Just called PowerHouse and there's no fees like Ticket Master!!!!!

wowww you're so lucky! and no fees? even better! row C is the third row from the stage, you'll be at the middle of the even-numbered-seats side

seating chart map (just imagine an extended stage taking up part of the middle) http://www.union.sjsu.edu/ec/Event_Center_Arena/seating%20chart.pdf

Guest Christinaisweird

Does anyone know if concert shirts, glowsticks, etc. will be sold by vendors or companies?

May anyone care to input their answers?

Guest ng0cnguy3n

I'm sorry, I know this might be a stupid question, but have their tickets ever go on sale?

Yes, they went on sale last Saturday. You can either get them from ticketmaster here, http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?tm_link=tm_header_search&q=jyj&search.x=0&search.y=0, or call Powerhouse if you want to avoid the insane ticketmaster fees at 323.692.0303.

Guest Sniffles

I called Powerhouse today and they still have floor seats! I got Row B at the San Jose show. I love that I got to choose and that there aren't ridiculous fees like I had to pay Ticketmaster for SMTown. I haven't been this close before either. I can't believe I'll see their faces clearly! I'm so excited!!

I didn't see this yet, but is anyone coming from San Francisco? PM me! I really don't want to travel alone. I don't have a car so I'd have to take Caltrain or something.

For the San Jose show, I'm coming from north of San Francisco... from Santa Rosa, which is right on the 101. I don't have a ride yet either. Taking the bus would be like 6 hours and a lot of transfers. Eek. I'm hoping someone is coming from farther north, using the 101. Lol. Dunno if that's going to happen. I have zero experience with Caltrain 'cause we don't have anything like that up here. This is one of those times I really wish I could drive. XD

Hopefully, after we get the first reports from the Vancouver show we can get really specific about fan projects for the San Jose show... like when to sing Happy Birthday for Yoochun.^^

Guest yourstruly.

Hello^^ I got my ticket for the LA concert a few days ago, but I might be able to find better seats with Powerhouse, so I am thinking of selling my current seat: Orchestra Row Y, Seat 214.

I know it's a bit late, but whatever. XD PM me if your interested. =)

Guest ljane

For the San Jose show, I'm coming from north of San Francisco... from Santa Rosa, which is right on the 101. I don't have a ride yet either. Taking the bus would be like 6 hours and a lot of transfers. Eek. I'm hoping someone is coming from farther north, using the 101. Lol. Dunno if that's going to happen. I have zero experience with Caltrain 'cause we don't have anything like that up here. This is one of those times I really wish I could drive. XD

Hopefully, after we get the first reports from the Vancouver show we can get really specific about fan projects for the San Jose show... like when to sing Happy Birthday for Yoochun.^^

oh wow 6 hours!? yikes and I thought my trip would be bad. I have never ridden Caltrain either. Hopefully we'll find easier ways to travel! I'm excited to celebrate Yoochun's birthday with him!

Guest Huong919

Hello! My name is Amy. I'm trying to sell two tickets for the NJ concert. They are section C, Row 16, seats 11 and 12. Please PM me if you're interested! I will accept payment through PayPal and I'll be mailing your tickets to you. They are $200 each OR we can negotiate prices :) 

Guest ng0cnguy3n

How long do you think the concerts will last? I hope at least 3 hours!

It's only two hours.

Also, for people with pit tickets section 300 for the LA show, I just called and asked them about the extended stage problem and they said that the seats in the 300 section that get cut off by the extended stage will be placed on the side of the extended stage as circled in this picture: ir5n9l.jpg

I'm happy because this means I'll be even closer to the main stage. :D

Guest smtown3

Hey everyone!

I know it's a long shot, but is anyone selling tixs for san jose show, specifically sec 17, row N? Another friend decided to go and wants to sit with us...

Archived