` [TR] super purple dinosaurs★!

Guest no.inhibitions

lmao i think you worry too much...your artwork is great! lol i was actually surprised people didn't request from you, the examples were like amazing & no one requested which was shocking. lol you're welcome...i was just collecting pictures of both of them. at least it shows that your parents have more of an imagination than my parents. it's so awkward when people ask where i got my name from, but you're one of the few people who actually know this fact lol. haha jessie is a cute name! lmao it's also a very common name. oh really? that would suck if you were all in the same class, everyone would just be super confused. haha yay for a name change...although the current one is catchy too. :P

Guest ofhappyendings

Well, I'm glad you decided to make photoshop bend to your will. You make such lovely eyecandy. <3 I absolutely adore the poster you made for cubierock11. It's stunning in every way. It's just absolutely gorgeous from the blending to the placement of the pictures, the font, the colors, just everything is so gorgeous. Yeaaah, see I could spend countless of hours >.< Hahaha, layer masks are absolutely amazing. I haven't ever used gradients before...I'll have to test that out the next time I decide to spend hours on photoshop blending stuff. Hahaha. To me font choosing is always the hardest so I always go with my default stuff. I experiment but I also like what I used before. But yes, it does work in an odd way. :)

hehe, and really, well Barney is hard not to think of it you've grown up watching him. xD

and ohh thanks for the links, i'm so gonna have fun with that font if i ever need to use it for something. ^^V and that's good to know, i wish more fonts were created like that. i do have the carebears one. lol

you're welcome, and it's not, ohh they do look alike, and that is scary, also, stephanie knows ballet too... wow. but ohh really, aww that sucks that you couldn't get into your older account, well i hope maybe you'll be able to get back into it another day or just stick with this one.

and YES he is. honestly, i've never heard them talked before, because well, to me, i could never really find any clips of Jrockers talking, except the lead vocals singing, but one day, i just got into a jrock mood and found the clips and just feel in love. although Aoi is my favorite member, Reita just has that sexy voice. xD

but besides that, to your graphics. xD i think Krystal came out well with the "spilled milk" poster. and i like the font for it too. but that's just me. hehe. as for the "rebirth" poster, it does look like an unfinished painting, and i really like the blend on it, but i think in a way it has its own dark mood about it, if you look at the two females on it. but again, that's just me. lol

Archived