Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[RingoStarx3]

Voices of a Distant Star

Have you seen it??I watch this movie twice <3 im in love with the movie but the ending keeps making you wonder if they ever meet....idk if someone put a thread about this but oh well image
VoicesOfADistantStarfull1214324.jpg~orig

Plot:
 It chronicles a long-distance relationship between two close friends who communicate by sending e-mails using their mobile telephones across interstellar space. 

Volumes: 1 (Complete) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=4008Published by: TokyopopAnime Episodes: 1 OVA

VoicesOfADistantStarfull1216663.jpg~orig

VoicesOfADistantStarfull1216657.jpg~orig

VoicesOfADistantStarfull686018.jpg~origi

Fell in love with this. T_T It made me sad. But man the feeling you get out of it (at least for me) was so touching. Well I get it.. and ahh yea =]

Wasn't there another movie by the same director? I saw it in NY chinatown and I'm like wow O.O the art is just the same. I was curious anyone knows it?

^the newest one is called "the place promised in our early days." an alternate name would be "beyond the clouds"

Ahhh thank you ^_^! Is it short like Voices of a Distant Star? I'd figure it would be... but eh. but yay thanks!

Ahhh thank you ^_^! Is it short like Voices of a Distant Star? I'd figure it would be... but eh. but yay thanks!

i haven't watched it but it seems longer. like maybe a hour or a hour and a half.