[Drama 2011] Tree with Deep Roots 뿌리깊은나무

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really looking forward to this.. the original novel was a bestseller, nicknamed the "Korean Da Vinci Code", wonder if the writers can turn it into a hit drama... :rolleyes:

Semi-fly , thank you very much !!!!!

I can't wait to start watching this Drama , I love the cast and the story sounds interesting

Guest dramaok

OMG what a great start. so engaging. stellar performances all around. already so many questions.

so much conspiracy and grudge.

Song Joong Ki is excellent. see how all his emotions are bottled up but brimming to explode. so traumatized, so tormented, hopeless yet so caring and smart. a king who draws blood whether he does or doesn't do anything. so tragic and frustrating, enough to kill on emotions alone.

but Mr. Baek Yoon Shik as Taejong is WOW. scary but undoubtedly formidable.

at first i wasn't sure if Jang Hyuk was gonna be good cast as Kang Chae Yoon, but after seeing the little that he showed,

i think he is excellent too. perfect choice for the man with grudge as deep and widespread as an aged tree.

the younger version of him, child actor Chae Sang Woo is A++ too. my goodness where all these young pros come from?

can't wait to see ep. 2. this is the drama w/ the biggest bang so far this year. at least for an opening episode.

Guest alicechen

Episode 1 (HanRel 450p) is up!

Download links here.

I somehow anticipate Joong Ki to whip out, "Na Gu Yong Ha da!" before watching ep.1 blush.gif

Archived