[Drama 2011] 49 Days 사십구 일

prissymom

hi

Update to 49Days info

Today Jo Hyun Jae Drama 49Days Shooting news is

korea Portal Site Daum Today Hot Entertain News.

caps by mandalaywith@ING

*quoted image*

Jo Hyun Jae 49Days shooting Article is Seoul 30years Female in Popular.

Today korea time 10:8Am in this Article reader is 9582.

caps here

*quoted image*

I hope our Drama 49days is may be Popular :w00t:

Hyun Jae &49days all stars fighting~! :lol:

info update&translate by mandalaywith @ING http://www.johyunjae.cn/bbs

mandalaywith, let me see if i got the update correctly:

1. the hottest news today on Daum is the news regarding the shooting of 49 Days.

2. the chart shows that most of those who were interested in the article regarding 49 Days are female in their 30s

3. as of 10:08 am today there are more than 9500 people who have read the article regarding 49 Days' shooting.

I agree with you, I hope our drama "49 Days" will be popular with SKorean audiences.

Thank you for the update, mandalaywith!

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, thanks for the updates and chart, mandalaywith and prissymom.

Happy to hear that Korean people really interested in 49 Days. Understandable as it's really star-studded with solid creative team and big fan bases for either the stars and SW. If I'm remember correctly, 49 Days always in top 100/top 50 on Naver search even when there wasn't any news for days.

Lee Yo-won, Jeong Il-woo, Nam Gyoo-ri, Jo Hyeon-jae first shooting starts "49 days"

photo150700.jpg

SBS new drama "49 Days" started shooting.

Like its title, "49 Days" started off with a composite sketch on the 26th of January which marks D-49.

"49 Days" with Lee Yo-won, Jo Hyeon-jae, Jeong Il-woo, Nam Gyoo-ri, Bae Soo-bin, Seo Ji-hye and Kang Seong-min as cast, is about a fantasy where the lead character falls into a coma from an accident with days before her wedding and finds out she can live with tears from three people who truly love her besides her family.

Lee Yo-won (Song Ee-kyeong) gets possessed by Nam Gyoo-ri's (Sin Ji-hyeon) soul. Jeong Il-woo will be playing pretty boy scheduler Song Ee-soo whose job is to send souls into the other world according to their death dates. For actor Jo Hyeon-jae this will be the first project since his discharge from the army.

The young and sensitive directing of Jo Yeong-gwang and scriptwriter So Hyeon-kyeong from the dramas "Shining Inheritance" and "Prosecutor Princess" is drawing attention as well.

Meanwhile, "49 Days" will hit the screens as a follow up to "Sign" this coming March.

credit: Han Cinema

Guest DashRabbit

6ozdon.png

Announcement

Fighting! Fansubs will also sub this drama.

So the recruiting are open now for Translators, timers and editors.

Visit our Blog:

http://ffsubs.com/

Hi, 49ers! Just want to share a trivia:

I just realized that 4 casts of this drama have same b'day date LOL :lol:

Lee Yo Won - April 9

Jo Hyun Jae - May 9

Jung Il Woo - Sep 9

Bae Soo Bin - Dec 9

Hahaha add this drama title, 49 Days, this drama has many number "9" coincidences.

@DashRabbit/Fighting Fansubs: Thanks for deciding to sub this drama. The more the merrier, with another propose from WITHS2. Looking forward to your subbing :D

Also, AsianMediaWiki had updated their 49 Days casts list:

Jo Hyeon-Jae - Han-Kang

Lee Yo-Won - Song Lee-Kyung

Jeong Il-Woo - Angel of Death

Nam Gyu-Ri - Shin Ji-Hyun

Bae Su-Bin - Shin Ji-Hyun's fiancee

Seo Ji-Hye - Shin Eun-Jung

Kang Seong-Min

Anyone familiar with Kang Sung Min? He's very cute from the pics I found at Hancinema. I wonder what role he'll play.

We already know LYW-JIW roles most likely will be siblings therefore they have same surname "Song", but SJH-NGR characters also have same surname, "Shin". Hmmm... perhaps their relationship will be more than just best friends? :P

“49 Days” : Another “Secret Garden”?

49-2.jpg

This report came out on February 1:

Second “Secret Garden” — is “49 Days” worth waiting for?

“Secret Garden” brought to a climax the subject of exchange of souls. When “Scret Garden” is still the talk of the town, SBS is showng its new card of “combination of souls”.

SBS’s new drama “49 Days” will air in March after “Sign”.

The protagonist meets with a traffic accident and falls into a coma a week before her wedding. She needs the genuine tears of 3 people (apart from her relatives) to re-awaken. Although it is also about souls and coma, it is not at all heavy. In fact, it will be a light comedy.

A year and 5 months after MBC’s “Queen Seon Duk”, Lee Yo-Won (31) will play the part of the woman into whose body the coma girl’s soul enters.

Singer Nam Gyu-Ri (26) plays the coma girl. Jo Hyun-Jae (31), Bae Soo-Bin (35), Jung Il-Woo (24), and Seo Ji-Woo (27) will also take part in the drama. The script of this drama is written by So Hyun-Kyung of “A Brilliant Legacy” and “Prosecutor Princess” fame, and the PD (Production Director) is Jo Yeong-Gwang who was the Assistant Director of “Family Honour”.

SBS indicates: “It is still uncertain whether this drama will start as scheduled. ‘Sign’ is going strong and could be prolonged.”

Credit: Report from http://innolife.com - English translation by wulijohyunjae; www.johyunjae.hk. Thanks!

I like the part that says that "49 Days" will be a light comedy :) , but I don't like the part that says that our drama may not start as scheduled because SIGN is doing well in the ratings and can be extended :angry: .

phetbeo, this is a funny LYW pic. :D thank you for sharing.

*quoted image*

Announcement

Visit our Blog:

Thank you Fighting! Fansubs! for deciding to sub our drama. What will we (non-Korean speakers) do without fansubbers like you?

cahya, thank you for the trivia! Indeed, what a coincidence! And the update from asiamediawiki - we have 1 Han (JHJ), 1 Kang (BSB), 2 Shins (NGR & SJH), and 2 Songs (LYW & JIW). You have sharp eyes, (future) Doctor (you're the one taking up medicine, right?).

ilwoo_aein, thank you for the article.

Sorry, 49ers, I am a bit behind in updating the first page post. But will get on it as soon as I can.

It seems our drama is generating quite an interest not only in SKorea (based on mandalaywith's charts yesterday, but also among international fans of Kdramas (based on the number of comments in the dramabeans article yesterday and numerous websites reporting on "49 Days.") I hope that the interest will increase (not wane) as the drama airs until it ends its run. I also hope that our drama will live up to its hype and not go the way most highly-hyped dramas are going these days.

countdown banner for 02.02.2011 (D42)

D41-1.gif

I like the part that says that "49 Days" will be a light comedy :) , but I don't like the part that says that our drama may not start as scheduled because SIGN is doing well in the ratings and can be extended :angry: .

Thank you Fighting! Fansubs! for deciding to sub our drama. What will we (non-Korean speakers) do without fansubbers like you?

cahya, thank you for the trivia! Indeed, what a coincidence! And the update from asiamediawiki - we have 1 Han (JHJ), 1 Kang (BSB), 2 Shins (NGR & SJH), and 2 Songs (LYW & JIW). You have sharp eyes, (future) Doctor (you're the one taking up medicine, right?).

It seems our drama is generating quite an interest not only in SKorea (based on mandalaywith's charts yesterday, but also among international fans of Kdramas (based on the number of comments in the dramabeans article yesterday and numerous websites reporting on "49 Days.") I hope that the interest will increase (not wane) as the drama airs until it ends its run. I also hope that our drama will live up to its hype and not go the way most highly-hyped dramas are going these days.

SAME HERE...

NGR & SJH...are maybe cousins in the drama??? Oh...

Thanks Cahya, you have a good eye. It's an interesting coincidences.

Fansubs...thanks in advance.

49 Days, Fighting!!!

Oh yes, I'm also happy that it'll be light comedy :D The other upcoming dramas for Wed-Thurs slot seems to be serious and heavy, so 49 Days will hopefully give another color with it's genre.

So there's still the possibility of Sign will be extended to more than 20 eps? OK, I take the positive side that if Sign stays strong until the end, the viewers hopefully will continue with 49 Days. And the more time to prepare, should give more advantage to drama crews. I just hope the further delay won't diminish people's excitement toward this drama 'coz of the long waiting. To avoid that, SBS should give regular updates and pics to maintain people's interest.

@prissymom: Yes I'm the medical student, I'm flattered you remember it. Thanks :lol:

This drama not only have unique and sometimes confusing premise but also unusual tidbits haha...

Annyeong~~

Thanks prissymom, cahya, mandalaywith and all 49ers for the updates :)

Anyways, just want to share Ilwoo's twitter updates..I think he's mentioning Song Yi Soo and 49 Days ^_^

44850de31930eb7fb83820c.png

from baidu

Maybe prissymom could help to translate Ilwoo's tweet? Thanks in advance ;)

Ilwoo and 49 days FIGHTING!!!

*quoted image*

Announcement

Visit our Blog:

thx Fansub, YEAh we are not native speaker of korean, i don't know korean at all beside "anneyong haseyo" and "kamshamida" LOL

Fighting!!

Lee Yo Won - April 9

Jo Hyun Jae - May 9

Jung Il Woo - Sep 9

Bae Soo Bin - Dec 9

Hahaha add this drama title, 49 Days, this drama has many number "9" coincidences.

Also, AsianMediaWiki had updated their 49 Days casts list:

Jo Hyeon-Jae - Han-Kang

Lee Yo-Won - Song Lee-Kyung

Jeong Il-Woo - Angel of Death

Nam Gyu-Ri - Shin Ji-Hyun

Bae Su-Bin - Shin Ji-Hyun's fiancee

Seo Ji-Hye - Shin Eun-Jung

Kang Seong-Min

Anyone familiar with Kang Sung Min? He's very cute from the pics I found at Hancinema. I wonder what role he'll play.

We already know LYW-JIW roles most likely will be siblings therefore they have same surname "Song", but SJH-NGR characters also have same surname, "Shin". Hmmm... perhaps their relationship will be more than just best friends? :P

haha, yeah cahya you're a good observer..LOL

what a coincidence with the "9", maybe it can be a good charm

Kang Seong Min?

i just visit Leeyowon.cn it said that from the Grapevine, Kang Seong Min will play Song Yi Kyung's Love interest

OMO... so we have JHJ,BSB and now KSM who will be in a circle of Song Yi Kyung's Love circle?

Let's see.... :rolleyes:

2007091416140628119_1.jpg

Kang Seong Min

“49 Days” : Another “Secret Garden”?

countdown banner for 02.02.2011

thank for the article pryssimom, yeah 49 DAYS seems interesting and beeing reported by many sites, i also hope the excitement will last forever till it ends,

sure... we hope 49 DAYS won't be like the previous highly-hyped dramas... hope this will always be good..

Oh yes, I'm also happy that it'll be light comedy :D The other upcoming dramas for Wed-Thurs slot seems to be serious and heavy, so 49 Days will hopefully give another color with it's genre.

So there's still the possibility of Sign will be extended to more than 20 eps? OK, I take the positive side that if Sign stays strong until the end, the viewers hopefully will continue with 49 Days. And the more time to prepare, should give more advantage to drama crews. I just hope the further delay won't diminish people's excitement toward this drama 'coz of the long waiting. To avoid that, SBS should give regular updates and pics to maintain people's interest.

@prissymom: Yes I'm the medical student, I'm flattered you remember it. Thanks :lol:

This drama not only have unique and sometimes confusing premise but also unusual tidbits haha...

i hope SIGN doesn't extend to more then 20 episodes, i'm dying for waiting !! Gaaah!!! :crazy::P

Thank phetbeo, Bae Soo Bin looks cute...

KUNG HEY FAT CHOY!

May prosperity be with all of us in the Year of the Rabbit! And may our drama, "49 Days", enjoy a successful run when it finally airs!

Happy Chinese New Year, 49ers!

countdown banner for 02.03.2011 (D41)

D42-1.gif

49 Days” : Updates

49sky1.jpg

Just tidbits from other sources but better than nothing, since we have no information from SNH or photo from KOW. We were hoping they would release a photo of JHJ on his first day of shooting on Feb.1, but the KOW only gave us a few words. We all know JHJ is taciturn; we just don’t know his MC and official websites are so publicity-shy too.

From www.ilwoocafe.com:

JIWcafe.jpg

Gist of Jung Il-Woo Twitter messages on 2011.02.02 – DC Korean fans sent supplies to “49 Days” production team. JIW writes to thank fans.

From www.krdrama.com; http://newsen.com

Bae Soo-Bin started shooting on January 31. No shooting during New Year holidays, so he could take a break.

From www.leeyowon.cn:

Introducing supporting actor Kang Sung-Min who (supposedly – not confirmed) plays role of someone secretly in love with the Lee Yo-Won character. KSM was previously in “Chuno”, “Daring Women”, “Cruel Love”.

Credit: “49 Days” poster designed by Sky of www.thaitv3.com; www.ilwoocafe.com; www.leeyowon.cn; www.krdrama.com; http://news.nate.com; www.johyunjae.hk; photos from newsen and gall.dcinside.com; wuliJHJ Thanks!

First, let me say HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR all 49ers! :wub: :wub: May this rabbit year bring us all happiness, prosperity, and luckiness in all aspect. And best wishes to 49 Days casts and production team, may they give all the best they can.

Thanks prissymom for posted the news about JIW, BSB, and esp. Kang Sung Min whom really piqued my curiosity earlier :P

Wonder if it's only BSB or all the casts take a break during New Year holiday.

9 is the highest single digit number, so must be good charm :D

Kang Seong Min?

i just visit Leeyowon.cn it said that from the Grapevine, Kang Seong Min will play Song Yi Kyung's Love interest

OMO... so we have JHJ,BSB and now KSM who will be in a circle of Song Yi Kyung's Love circle?

Let's see.... :rolleyes:

Oh I'm interested in KSM role, b'coz he's the first person to be introduced as someone who have direct relationship with LYW, beside her brother. JHJ, BSB, SJH all only linked with NGR at the beginning right? So it's about time they give us characters from LYW's "side", people who knows her, to create the confusion when she changes her personality. :lol:

yeahh happy new chinesse year for all... :w00t:

gong xi fat choi...xie xie... heheheee

ohh i'm dying for the cast new pics, why they haven't released? i want to know how the situation on the first day of shooting... tsk.. tsk..tsk...

yeah from the twitter, Jung Il Woo looks so happy!

he keeps high spirit in his new drama, i'm so happy too!

if only i also could know how other actors and actress feeling!

yess cahya, now we know more person to be in direct relationship with LYW.

hope Kang Seong Min will give a merrier story

haha, yeah cahya you're a good observer..LOL

ninimi, for Roman Catholics like me "9" is a good number. Whenever we want to ask the Lord for a special grace we offer a novena - it is a devotion where a set of prayers has to be said on "9" successive days. I hope the coincidental 9s in our actors' birthdates and the drama's title are auspicious signs for 49 Days! :)

Lee Yo Won - April 9

Jo Hyun Jae  - May 9

Jung Il Woo - Sep 9

Bae Soo Bin - Dec 9

It’s very coincident.  Hope it’s a good sign.

@DashRabbit/Fansubs: Thanks for going to do the sub for this drama.  If I can be any contribution, I can do the timing.

@Prissymom:  Thanks for everything here.  Nice to know you’re Roman Catholic, so do I.  Let’s pray together for 49 Days success.  :D

Archived