Huh Gak (허각)

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Cube Entertainment artists come together for ‘HEART FOR EYE’ in ‘HIGH CUT’

599321371_bf90551c_51ED98B8+EAB5ACED98B828ED8190EBB88C29-01.jpg

‘Boyfriend idols’ B2ST, charismatic girl group 4minute, ’sexy queen’ G.NA, and ‘Superstar K2’s hero Heo Gak combined forces for a special project. Through the style magazine ‘HIGH CUT‘, the singers participated in a photoshoot for ‘HEART FOR EYE‘, a donation project to help blind children open their eyes to the bright world.

Cube Entertainment and ACube Entertainment’s 20 celebrities participated in the photoshoot, including A PINK and hip-hop artist Mario. It was hard gathering 20 people at once, but busy stars such as 4minute and G.NA came at once with bright smiles on their faces after completing their schedules at night. They also wore special ‘heart’ t-shirts, which have the meaning of ‘combining all hearts into one’. The stars also displayed their close relationships with each other during the shoot.

The ‘HEART FOR EYE’ project started to raise funds to help blind children receive surgeries to gain their eyesight. All proceeds from the t-shirts will be donated to Samsung Seoul Hospital to be used for private surgeries and treatments.

The complete photoshoot can be seen in the 51st issue of ‘HIGH CUT’, which will be released on April 21st.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/cube-entertainment-artists-come-together-for-heart-for-eye-in-high-cut

Guest adikkeluangman

Huh Gak and his girlfriend of one year break up

tn_1303864622_-1548941906_0.jpg

“Superstar K2” winner Huh Gak is known for harboring a deep love for his girlfriend, even during his contestant days. Unfortunately, it’s been revealed that the couple have parted ways.

Huh Gak’s representative stated today, “Huh Gak and his girlfriend Kim Mo broke up two months earlier. Because of personality differences, the two began seeing each other less and their relationship became strained.”

They added, “It’s sad that Huh Gak has to go through this right after he has officially been signed to an agency. He’s only going to focus on music in the future.”

During his run on “Superstar K2″, Huh Gak was unafraid of revealing the identity of his girlfriend on national television. She was there for all his performances, and he stated on his winning stage that, “I really want to tell her I love her.”

In further news, Huh Gak will be releasing his first album in late May or early June. It’s reported that he’s collaborated with members of B2ST and 4minute, as well as with singer G.NA to name a few.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/huh-gak-and-his-girlfriend-of-one-year-break-up

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

New CJ CF featuring G-Dragon, Sandara Park, PSY, John Park and Huh Gak

Back in November, Taeyang, Park Bom, TOP, CL, and Daesung, along with Superstar K2 finalists John Park, Huh Gak, and Jang Jae-in filmed CFs for the CJ Group (CheilJedang). Taeyang, Park Bom, John Park and Huh Gak returned to film some additional CF’s in March and now a select few are back once again for May.

The newest CF features G-Dragon, Sandara Park, PSY, John Park and Huh Gak. The new CF also features a special rap by G-Dragon.

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/new-cj-cf-featuring-g-dragon-sandara-park-psy-john-park-and-huh-gak

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Huh Gak was originally offered Jung Jun Ha’s role on MBC’s “The Greatest Love”

03165249.jpg

It’s been revealed that singer Huh Gak originally received an offer for a role in the MBC drama, ”The Greatest Love“.

An associate of his management company, A CUBE, has passed on, “Before he received a request for singing the OST, he had done an audition for the role of ‘Goo Ae Hwan’ after receiving an offer to play the part by a drama associate.”

The company representative then continued to explain, “It was a really good opportunity, but respecting Huh Gak’s opinion that he had a lot to prepare as an actor and since he’s also in the stage of readying his first album, he wanted to solely concentrate on music for the time being. Although we were sorry to hear that, we promised for a future collaboration next time.”

The representative then added, “Huh Gak himself thought this role was fascinating, and said that he was very happy to be able to participate in this drama that he’d auditioned in with its OST.”

As for the role of ‘Goo Ae Hwan’, it was picked up by actor Jung Jun Ha, who acts as the brother to Gong Hyo Jin’s character.

Meanwhile, Huh Gak’s OST track for “The Greatest Love”,”Don’t Forget Me“, has swept the charts thanks to his powerful vocal ability and sorrowful emotions.

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/huh-gak-was-originally-offered-jung-jun-has-role

• 2 months later...
Guest angel2nyt

Gaon Chart National Digital Singles Ranking

1. Davichi – “Don’t Say Goodbye” – 33,602,107 Points

2. KARA – “STEP” – 32,241,268 Points

3. Sung Shi Kyung – “I Like” – 22,803,747 Points

4. Huh Gak – “Hello” – 22,113,911 Points

5. JYJ – “In Heaven” – 21,279,854 Points

6. Sung Shi Kyung – “Oh My Goddess” – 19,576,047 Points

7. Leessang – “Turned Off The TV…” – 19,227,367 Points

8. JYJ - “Get Out” - 18,753,816 points

9. Brown Eyed Girls - “Hot Shot” – 18,179,408 Points

10. SISTAR – “So Cool” – 17,964,453 Points

Gaon Chart National Online Downloads Ranking

1. KARA– “Step” – 454,421

2. Davichi – “Don’t Say Goodbye” – 394,689

3. Sung Shi Kyung – “I Like” – 373,223

4. Huh Gak – “Hello” – 325,809

5. JYJ – “In Heaven” – 318,546

6. Sung Shi Kyung – “Oh My Goddess” – 305,199

7. Brown Eyed Girls – “Hot Shot” – 305,199

8. Jaurim - “Jazz Cafe” - 301,395

9. JYJ - “Get Out” – 285,695

10. Insooni – “Around 30” – 268,554

• 1 month later...
Guest YoonSooJin

Please vote for Huh Gak in MAMA 2011 guys ! He's currently leading the New Male Artist, but don't be too confident, the number of votes for Boyfriend and B1A4 are increasing incredibly !!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest angel2nyt

2011 Top Karaoke Songs

4. Heo Gak - Happy Me

7. Heo Gak - Always

9. Heo Gak - Run In The Sky

13. Kim Bum Soo - I Miss you

14. GG - I Cheated

17. Orange Caramel - I Cheated

18. HOMME - Still Eating Well

19. Four Men - I Can't

20. Heo Gak - Hello

21. CN Blue - Intuition

22. Secret - Shy Boy

27. BEAST - On Rainy Days

29. T-Ara - Roly Poly

43. GD and TOP - High High

50. Davichi - Don't Say Goodbye

53. Huh Gak - Don't Forget Me

55. Girls' day - Twinkle Twinkle

56. Sistar19 - Ma Boy

59. IU - Nagging

64. IU - Someday

65. 2NE1 - It Hurts

66. Secret - Starlight Moonlight

70. 2NE1 - Lonely

75. G.NA - Black and White

80. 2NE1 - I am the Best

86. Miss A - Goodbye Baby

91. FT Island - Hello Hello

92. BEAST - Fiction

97. 2NE1 - Go Away

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Tanya1430291779

Huh Gak Closes Down Facebook After Getting Hacked
In the past few years, many celebrities have opened up social networking accounts to get closer with fans, but it only takes one person to ruin it for everyone by taking advantage of it. 
On August 10, Huh Gak tweeted, “Facebook hacking is scary. I’m closing down my Facebook.” 
The reason why Huh Gak decided to close down his Facebook was because he had become a victim of Facebook hacking. 
23919482.jpg
Not only was his Facebook page hacked, his personal information, such as his own phone number and the numbers of his close acquaintances were exposed, creating a very annoying and frightening situation for everyone involved. 
It’s unknown whether or not Huh Gak will create a new account to keep in touch with fans. 
Netizens, upon hearing the terrible news, commented, “If you find the criminals, will you punish them?” “Celebrities are such easy targets,” and “Why are people hacking into other people’s SNS?”
Photo Credit: Huh Gak’s Twitter, Kim Byung Kwan CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong  

Guest Tanya1430291779

Huh Gak Lends His Voice to ‘Big’

Much delight to fans, Huh Gak is lending his sweet vocals for the drama Big. Joining a great line up of singers participating in the original sound track (OST) for KBS drama Big, Huh Gak has agreed to sing for the OST. 

45374619.jpg

Huh Gak’s song, One Person will be released on June 25. The song was previously played on the June 5 broadcast of Big’s episode 2, when Kang Kyung Joon (Gong Yoo) watches his uncle and aunt throwing all of his prized possessions away. 

Following the broadcast, viewers asked who the singer was and when the song was coming out.

33506608.jpg

Having once sung for the Hong Sisters in The Greatest Love, Huh Gak worked with PHAT MUSIC, who has also created hit drama songs such as Lyn’s Back in Time, Girls Generation Taeyeon’s Maybe, Davichi’s Because It’s You, and more. 

Huh Gak said, “I’ve been excitedly watching since episode one. As it’s my first OST in a long time, please love One Person as well as Big.”

The Big OST has featured songs by Davichi, B2ST, and Noel, all which have ranked high in the music charts. 

Photo Credit: CJ E&MCJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest benii

is there any of his music video ??
please tell me the link is..

i really like ballad song..
i always watch his performance in immortal song 2..
it's really good..

hehehe

Archived