[Drama 2011] Sign 싸인

s@nbi

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! I'm new watcher here (; I start watching this drama last week on the channel in my country. this drama is the frist action-mystery drama that I watch. Seriously, I never like that type of dramas or movies. but after i watched the 1st episode, I got attracted by this drama. I'm currently at 5th episode. I wonder what happens next. Thanks for all the spoilers, previews and such. oh, I love the ending song. Anyone willing to tell me what song is that?

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Sign 16 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

Sign 1-16 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/83-sign-2011-episode-1-16/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest kaedejun

Sign episode 15 is up on DramaFever! Can't get over how smexy Jung Gyu Woon is!!!!

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/3904/1/Sign/

the series is actually having the same pattern/run as Harvest Villa - the beginning is all fun and each episode or two is its own case. in Harvest Villa the beginning was full of incidents. it was only in the latter part that everything came together and it was all about the treasure of gold. now for Sign it's all about the Seo Yoon Hyung case.

i don't know how to feel about that, except to be grateful that it's not boring me. i really enjoyed the weekly-case format, and didn't want to dwell so much on seo yoon hyung, but thankfully it's not boring.

Hello! I'm new watcher here (; I start watching this drama last week on the channel in my country. this drama is the frist action-mystery drama that I watch. Seriously, I never like that type of dramas or movies. but after i watched the 1st episode, I got attracted by this drama. I'm currently at 5th episode. I wonder what happens next. Thanks for all the spoilers, previews and such. oh, I love the ending song. Anyone willing to tell me what song is that?

Hi jun-soo :)

The ending song is called Good Person by Suk Hee and Kim Jin Pyo

좋은 사람 (Drama Version) - 숙희, 김진표

There's a drama version and a CD version in the OST. The CD version has the same music but different lyrics, and it was never played in the drama. I personally like the drama version because the lyrics are more meaningful. ^_^

Guest hpc1016

I have a feeling she'll get bribed too, but hopefully she won't buy into it... :/

new ep today~~ but its also sad that the drama is almost done :(

hoping for some romance too ~~ ( Yoon & Dk :rolleyes:)

WOW EP. 17! I'M LOVING IT!!!  :w00t::wub:

I watched it raw, but after watching it, i feel like this drama should be EXTENDED!!!

it's only until ep. 20 ryt? so that means it will end next week!! :(

I can really feel the tension now!!

and they are really dragging the idol case for too long! dry.gif

i thought they would end that case in this episode!

but as expected, they just had to posponed it yet again.... :angry:

i can't believe that doctor guy worked for Dr. Myung Han!

how could he!! ugh! making me sooo angry!

he should go to jail together with Myung Han, the lawyer, the rich girl and his dad!!! ughhhhhh! they really should have ended that case in this ep and move on, then maybe make another crime case after that....

now, how are they going to ever solve this case when the blue fiber is already gone??!

i have this strange feeling though that the Dr. dude who betrayed them probably kept the "real" fiber with him, then at the end he will give it back to Yoon Ji Hoon or something like that, coz that's the most important evidence in this case, and if they had it thrown away, there's no wayy on earth they will still be able to solve this case....no way.....so for them to solve it, that Dr. dude probably still kept it, then gave a fake one to Dr. Myung Han....that's just what i feel though...

btw, the weird guy is back again killing people!!

gosh! he's such a weirdo!

game addict, no life!

from what i'm getting, i think he developed that attitude bcoz he kept losing on the game his playing, also at the end he made this script thing, and he's doing it in real life...

also, i felt really bad for the last girl who died! i mean, Da Kyung was only a second away to saving her!!!

she was close to saving her life!!!! =_____=

and now, the weird killer guy was after the lawyer girl!

i can't believe he hit her with that hammer! i thought the police would have saved her!

so sad.......i hope she didn't die though...coz that would just be too devastating.... :(

can't wait for the next ep!!!!! :lol:

Guest hpc1016

hmmm but did you see his game designs and stuff?

The head of the game programmer didn't accept it since his idea was something clearly not suitable. But I think he actually brought that game into reality. If I recall correctly, his game design was like, having the freedom to kill anyone you wish. Stage 1: Late at night, you have a hammer to kill the school girl... (kinda in reference to Dk's sister? ) Stage 2 was something like killing someone from the company that ruined you or something... So I guess since they would not accept his game, he actually did these things in real life?

Archived