Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

The flow of the events are as I expected. The difference is...

Boon-Yi and Moo-Hyul visited Bang-Won's house to say the final farewell to Bang-Won. Lady Min told them Bang-Won already went to sleep so they couldn't meet him. Moo-Hyul said "Then I'll come here tomorrow morning" Lady Min told them Bang-Won has a plan to go on a picnic tomorrow morning, So they don't have to come here again. She said good-bye to them.

That night, Boon-Yi asked Ms. Chungju (Cheok Sa-Gwang) to leave with them tomorrow because she lost her family. "At that time, something bad happened in the armoury. Are you related to it?" "Maybe, my Eun-Ho also died that day." It was an ambiguous answer, so Boon-Yi couldn't understand what it means. Ms. Chungju declined Boon-Yi's offer, saying that she can't leave with them because she have something to do tomorrow.

Boon-Yi still had hope and waited for Ms. Chungju at Mapo river port. A Banchon guy told Boon-Yi that Ms. Chungju asked him about the owner of the armoury yesterday. Later, Maeng-Soon arrived there to deliver Ms. Chungju's letter to Boon-Yi. It wrote "I was pleased to hear your offer. This is my remaining jewelry. Use it for your journey because I don't need it any more. And to tell the truth, I'm not Ms. Chungju but Ms. Goksan"

Until recently, married women in Korea were called "Her hometown + Daek (Mrs.)" instead of their real names. ex. Dodam-daek (a married woman whose hometown was Dodam),  Chungju-daek (a married woman whose hometown was Chungju). So, she was now telling Boon-Yi that "My real hometwon is Goksan, not Chungju"

At that moment, in Boon-Yi's mind, all the puzzles were put together. She is Cheok Sa-Gwang! She is trying to kill Bang-Won, the owner of the armoury! I must let him know before I leave!

Boon-Yi broke into the picnic tent as a female servant sent by Bang-Won's house. But she found her mother was there too. She couldn't understand why Bang-Won was meeting with Nameless, but that made it impossible for her to tell Bang-Won directly "Cheok Sa-Gwang is coming to kill you" because Cheok Sa-Gwang could be Nameless' assassin. She came up with an idea using their "worm" comment. I already wrote anout it in the previous post.  

However, Bang-Won misunderstood Boon-Yi's words, and suspected his drink is poison. (It's true!) "Oh, I can understand what you said. Just a moment please. Let me talk with Lord Ha Ryun outside. We will come back soon." and they get out of the tent.

However, Yeon-Hyang thought that Boon-Yi is not his maid. and then... the preview video situation (Cheo Sa-Gwang's fight) began.

Bang-Ji tried to kill Bang-Won, but he was surprised to see Boon-Yi with him. While Bang-Ji was fighting with Cheok Sa-Gwang, Bang-Won and Boon-Yi escaped. Soon, they met Gil Seon-Mi.  At that moment to be killed, Moo-Hyul appeared and "I'm sorry I'm late, Master" and protected Bang-Won and Boon-Yi.

translation\explanation @homura

“Six Flying Dragons” Production Staff Speak About Finale

notclaira (soompi)

“Six Flying Dragons” Production Staff Speak About Finale

The epic historical drama “Six Flying Dragons” is finally drawing to a close. The drama began airing on October 2015 and has two episodes left in its run. For almost six months, the drama has kept its place at No. 1 in its time slot on Mondays and Tuesdays.

to read more:

BY commentating the preview of episode 50 - last 

대군마마께서 제게 옷고름을 주시며 했던 약속
백성들의 꿈
그것만은 잊지 마세요
그래야 벌레는 되지 않으실 겁니다
그래야 분이는 어딘가에서 웃을 수 있을 겁니다
강녕하셔요

The promise you made when you gave me a coat string
People's dream
Don't forget about them.
Then, you can avoid becoming a worm.
Then, Boon-Yi can smile somewhere else.
I wish you health and peace.     

translation @homura

'Six Flying Dragons' Yoo Ah-in proposes to Sin Se-kyeong

(hancinema)

photo704084.jpg

On the 49th episode of SBS' Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Six Flying Dragons', Yi Bang-won (Yoo Ah-in) tried to make Boon-yi (Sin Se-kyeong) to stay next to him.

On this day, Boon-yi begged Yi Bang-won "Please save the lives of Banchon people. They're innocent". Yi Bang-won said, "No, although they may not be guilty, I cannot set free anyone who has something to do with Sambong".

Yi Bang-won also expressed his disappointment towards Boon-yi, "See I told you to do your best with all the possible ways to survive". Boon-yi in anger said, "There was no way for any of us since the beginning".

Yi Bang-won said, "What's with your eyes looking at me. 'Why don't you say, Bugs, spit out Yi Bang-won'". Boon-yi sadly said, "There's no point paying those childhood games any longer".

She asked, "Would you just let me leave taking all the people out of here. As far as you let us save our lives, we'll leave to somewhere nobody can see us".

Yi Bang-won said, "No, you should stay next to me. Marry me".

Boon-yi said, "I will, if you say to stay, I'll and if you tell me to marry you, I will. I'll do everything so please set free all the people in Banchon".

Shin Se Kyung Takes Strong Stance Against Rumors

leejojoba (soompi)

Shin Se Kyung Takes Strong Stance Against Rumors

On March 21, actress Shin Se Kyung’s agency Namoo Actors announced its official stance against malicious rumor that’s floating around online through SNS and mobile messenger applications.

Namoo Actors commented, “Shin Se Kyung strongly emphasizes that the rumor that’s spreading online is false. They say rumors and malicious online comments are the prices a celebrity pays for his or her popularity. However, the latest rumors are full of vicious intent which is extremely offensive for especially a female actress. Moreover, these rumors are not only hurting the actress herself, but her family, agency, and numerous fans. It’s extremely upsetting.”

Namoo Actors added, “We declare that these malicious rumors that step all over one’s dignity are absolutely not true. We will take civil and criminal legal actions against the ones spreading the rumor. We will take a strong stance against the people who hide behind the anonymity to produce false rumors and promote further widespread.”

Lastly, the agency added, “From now on, Namoo Actors will strongly fight against the people who spread false rumors through malicious blogs and people who post vicious comments. We will do our best to protect our artists’ individual and civil rights.”

cr:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/21/shin-se-kyung-takes-strong-stance-against-rumors/

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Six Flying Dragons" Episode 49

Review by William Schwartz

photo704271.jpg

Boon-yi's character in this context takes on some fairly fascinating dimensions because in many ways she's a metaphorical representation of Bang-won's idealism, which lately he's been doing his best to smother to death. The way Boon-yi calls back to old memories is especially sad because we and Bang-won know that she's manipulating the situation to do right by her friends. Yet even now Boon-yi has enough faith in Bang-won's moral characterto try and preserve his safety too.

I hope that doesn't make Boon-yi sound too naïve. That role is more appropriately ascribed to Muhyul, who rather than think tactically, simply expresses his frustrations to Bang-won, and predictably has a much weaker impact. Granted, Muhyul can't really compete anyway, given that he's not a love interest. Even so his decision at the end resonates much the same as Boon-yi's does. Camaraderie trumps loyalty, be that to a cause or a person. The characters in "Six Flying Dragons" fight for their friends.

to read more:

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-six-flying-dragons-episode-49-92649.html