Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

Six Flying Dragons: Episode 31

by HeadsNo2 (drama beans)
sixdragons31-00540.jpg
Boon-yi heads toward the New Joseon Cave on Bang-won’s request, only to be pelted with snowballs while en route. She knows it’s Bang-won and playfully warns him to stop, but it is on when he emerges from the trees with freshly packed snow in hand. Snowball fight!

to read more:

Six Flying Dragons

kkuljaem
2. [+1,805, -63] Bang Won and Boon Yi are filming their sageuk version of 'Winter Sonata'

10. [+234, -8] This episode's ending is really pretty ㅠㅠㅠ♥♥
1. [+1,759, -46] I like how all the female characters are strong! Female leads lately have been really annoying. Drama writers should reflect

e2.jpg
Mydaily - Nate: 'Six Flying Dragons', Yoo Ah In and Shin Se Kyung's last kiss "Don't call me by my name"

1. [+227, -11] So heartbreaking. "Boon-ah, call my name", "Bangwon-ah, Lee Bang Won". Bang Won's sad face when he said "Don't call my name from now on"ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+170, -6] Aishh so many notable scenes today ㅋ Bang Won and Boon Yi's kiss, the Nameless is Boon Yi and Bangji's mom, Hong Dae Hong's secret training, Moohyul falling in love at first sight for Cheok Sa Gwang ♡ Bang Won's love for Sambongㅋㅋ "I still like that man" ㅋㅋ But where's Yeonhee today? I miss her ~ ♡
to read more:

'Six Flying Dragons' Yoo Ah-in shares a tearful, ardent, and last kiss with Sin Se-kyeong

hancinema

photo676898.jpg

On the 32nd episode of SBS' Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Six Flying Dragons', Yi Bang-won (Yoo Ah-in) broke up with Boon-yi (Sin Se-kyeong).

On this day, Yi Bang-won started crying in tears all of sudden and then he announced, "Playing is over now. I think I can't play with you like this any longer".

Yi Bang-won later told her, "I talked to Cho-yeong a little bit about your mother briefly. I'll keep my promise. I'll find your mother". Boon-yi became worried and asked him, "Why do you bring out the promise all of sudden? And you're saying you can't play with me? What's going on?"

Yi Bang-won said, "Boon, say my name" trying to distract her from the subject. Boon-yi said, "Bang-won, Yi Bang-won". Yi Bang-won then warned her, "Boon, don't call my name from now on. And don't talk to me in banmal (half-speak) from now on".

Yi Bang-won said, "If you call my name..." and then he stopped. 'It's going to be really hard for me. It will make me weak" thought he. Boon-yi finally told him in jondaemal, honorifics "You do not need to explain. If your great mission is complete successfully, you will become a royal family. I have to speak in honorifics to you of course. It was great. I felt like we were actual friends. Please put forth good politics for us".

Source : www.xportsnews.com/je...

cr: http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-six-flying-dragons-yoo-ah-in-shares-a-tearful-ardent-and-last-kiss-with-sin-se-kyeong-90554.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter