Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

My Favourite K-drama Women in 2016

Posted by rushie in Favourites, Spotlight

There were so quite a number of good dramas this year and I decided to compile a list of some of my favourite women from some of my favourite dramas from 2016. This list is not in order of ranking so it’s not me picking which woman I liked most or which one I liked least. These are just women who I either want to be or want to be friends with because they are so awesome. There might be some spoilers, so proceed with caution.

1. Shin Se-kyung as Boon-yi From Six Flying Dragonsrestmb_jhidxmake

Boon-yi’s life began when her mother left her and her older brother Ddang-sae (played by actor Byun Yo-han) and just upped and disappeared one day. After a while, she ended up being separated from her brother too and became truly alone in the world. While she was young, she met Lee Bang-won (played by actor Yoo Ah-in) with whom she became allies after he promised to get his father to use his power to find her friend’s mother. As she grew up, she became the leader of her village people and helped them secretly farm lands to avoid the heavy taxes they had to pay. They were soon caught by the government and she was made to watch some of her people be killed because of their rebellion. She and Lee Bang-won meet again in the future after she robbed him of his clothing and after she set the government storehouse on fire, Lee Bang-won starts to fall in love with her.

Six Flying Dragons is one of my favourite dramas of the year and Boon-yi became one of my favourite heroines of the year. She was an embodiment of bravery, passion for her people, and wisdom beyond her years. She and Lee Bang-won are also one of my favourite couples of the year and my heart will forever be broken because Shin Se-kyung and Yoo Ah-in do not get a happy ending again this time. (They were together in Fashion King as well). I would break down in tears at random times and at random places after this drama ended and I was so devastated that I couldn’t listen to any songs from the OST without crying. Such was my love for the 4th Flying Dragon, Boon-yi. Representative of the People and the love of Lee Bang-won’s life.

to read more:

https://rushdasplace.wordpress.com/tag/shin-se-kyung/

Top 10 Young Korean Actresses in 2017

takreview

South Korea is a country which is totally talented particularly youngest actress for 2017. They are young actress and also talented that creates them popular in their career. See the list of the top ten youngest actresses in 2017 and their biography and their success.

6. Shin Se-kyung

06.jpeg

She was born on 29 July in the year 1990. When shin was young, she appeared on a seo taiji album cover.In the personal life, she dated a popular member in a boy band. After 9 months they broke up in the year 2011 because of their busy lifestyle. Now her age is 26.

cr: 

http://www.takreview.com/2016/12/top-10-young-korean-actresses-in-2017.html

Magazine Monday – December Special

by dramalandloverj (the talkngcupbaord)

We’re counting down to the last few days of 2016, and after a year of entertainment Dramaland is ready to welcome 2017 with a new batch of upcoming dramas. The magazines are no exception as they are gradually rolling out pictorials of stars featured on their January issues. A lot of my favourites are gracing the zines’ pages, so I decided to put them together in this special. Since it is Christmas month, there will be 12 sets of pictures which would be a mix of December ’16 and January ’17 released pictorials. Are you ready to welcome the new year?

Shin Se-kyung was last seen in the epic 50-episode sageuk Six Flying Dragons which ended this March. As we await her next project, you can see her featured on marie claire’s January issue.

shinsekyungmarieclairejan2017_6_zps5fgouzw8.jpg

to read more:

https://thetalkingcupboard.com/2016/12/26/magazine-monday-december-special/