Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

Six Flying Dragons Episodes 43 and 44 Recap: A Dragon's Fire Never Dims

by Unnichan (drama fever)

a77e3934-d720-4ee9-8b2a-ec88ccaa85dd.jpg

Unnichan: Boon Yi’s more quiet, reserved presence is something that continues to grow on me. But I honestly think she wasn’t trying to fool him as much as she was trying to stay neutral, especially being she can’t read Bang Won on specifics any longer. One thing she knows is that she’s supposed to be his worm checker and instead of calling him out all the time, I think she chooses to deflect. The unfortunate part is that he can still read her. And that reminds me that Ddang Sae lied to her about Moogook Mom too. I found that interesting. There are tons of secrets hovering around, some big smacking whoppers that are bound to crash down and kill some folks in the coming episodes, with or without this war we all need to gear ourselves up for.

to read more:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/six-flying-dragons-episodes-43-and-44-recap-a-dragons-fire-never-dims/

spring is here and SSK is a busy bee 

commercial shooting

신세경, 광고 촬영
신세경 | 2016년 03월 11일

SFD wrapping up 

신세경 SBS <육룡이 나르샤> 종영
신세경 | 2016년 03월 22일

cr: NAMOOACTORS