Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

Shin Se Kyung looks sexy in sportswear

by yckim124 (all kpop)

Shin-Se-Kyung_1455845701_shinse.jpg

Shin Se Kyung has perfected both sexy and cute looks for 'Cosmopolitan' magazine!

In these photos, Shin Se Kyung is wearing a lovely pink sweatshirt with a white skirt, making her look both sporty and girly. Another outfit of tight black leggings and a loose-fit shirt turns her into a sexy, sporty girl. 

More exclusive photos of Shin Se Kyung's sexy sportswear can be found in the March issue of 'Cosmopolitan'. 

to read more:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/shin-se-kyung-looks-sexy-in-sportswear

[mslee's thoughts] GIF -Six Flying Dragons Episode 39 Highlights

Going separate ways....

Six-Flying-Dragons-E38.mp4_001646665.jpg

Six-Flying-Dragons-E38.mp4_001651491.jpg

What I like about the relationship between Bang Won and Boon Yi is that it is true that Bang Won easily opens up with her and not lie to her. He can be truthful to her even if not sure if her loyalty would still be his. But I think he knew Boon Yi enough to remind her what started their fight against powerful and corrupt officials to make her stay by her side.

Six-Flying-Dragons-E38.mp4_002616531.jpg

Six-Flying-Dragons-E38.mp4_002620169.jpg

Six-Flying-Dragons-E38.mp4_002683251.jpg

to read more:

http://mslee1107wanderingthoughts.blogspot.co.il/search/label/six%20flying%20dragons?max-results=20

Kim Go Eun- Shin Se Kyung – Han Ye Seul, Get Nice Skin Like the Female Leads in Spotlighted Korean Dramas in 2016

by Jung Yoo Jin/ translated by Yanchingsally Chu (BNTNews)

5zwquvycz1qcca99ycoiruv6x8q0nfmh.jpg

You might have started 2016 with lots of New Year’s resolutions and now two months have already passed. 

It is expected that Korean dramas will still be popular in not only Korea but also China this year. The female leads in tvN drama ‘Cheese in the Trap’, SBS drama ‘Six Flying Dragons’ and JTBC drama ‘Madame Antoine’ are being spotlighted at the center of the Korean craze. 

Apart from their great acting ability, they share one thing in common, which is their outstanding appearance. The skincare tips for keeping an intact pretty face of actresses will be introduced. 

to read more:

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=28864

prev - ep 41

Bang-Won : (to Boon-Yi) You... should surely go to Banchon. (thinking) 'I'm OK only if you are not dragged into this'.

Boon-Yi : (to Bang-Won) Do you remember the reason why I like you?

-- How to survive

thanx @homura

2 hours ago, mslee said:

hi..@nevill thank you for always sharing my page here in soompi forums... even in six flying dragons forum in the past.

i love your gifs and watched all of SSK that you made 

love your thoughts and how you envelope the pics within them 

• Like 1