Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

Guest Tiger Dragon

Shin Se Kyung's cameo in My Husband Got a Family episode 50:

Shin Se Kyung speaks about the edited out kiss scene with Rain

shin_se_kyung_section_tv_120812.jpg

Actress Shin Se Kyung has her own plans for the edited out kiss scene with Rain.

On the August 12th episode of MBC ‘Section TV Entertainment Relay’, the interview of actors Shin Se Kyung, Yoo Joon Sang, Kim Sung Soo, and Lee Ha Na of the movie ‘R2B: Return To Base’ was featured.

The interview was held right after the VIP screening of the movie. Shin Se Kyung stated during the interview, “I just saw the movie and the kiss scene with Jung Ji Hoon was completely edited out. After watching the movie I realize why it was deleted.” Then she added as if disappointed, “I didn’t really think it would have been weird even if there was a kiss scene”, and she made everyone burst into laughter.

The co-stars of the movie teased Shin Se Kyung, asking if the kiss scene could be shown on ‘Section TV’ and Shin Se Kyung interjected, “I plan to keep it as a private collection, I already told the director about it”, and once again everyone burst into laughter thanks to Shin Se Kyung’s witty humor.

‘R2B: Return To Base’ is slated to premier on August 15th.

Image: MBC ‘Section TV Entertainment Relay’
Source: Kpop Fever

Guest Tiger Dragon

Kwak Do Yeon gets motivated by Shin Se Kyung

20120812211351_50279dffaf6b2_1.jpg

Kwak Do Yeon was motivated to become an actor because of Shin Se Kyung.

On 12th, the new episode of KBS 2TV 'My Husband Got A Family' showed Bang Jang Goon(Kwak Do Yeon) claiming that he will not do acting anymore.

He said to his parents, "I should quit dramas. Girls keep asking me for autographs, photos, and I can't focus on studying. Studying is the most important thing to me, but I can't concentrate."

However, his father wanted him to continue acting, but Jang Goon's will was firm, and he allowed him to quit acting.

Bang Jang Goon headed to shooting set, and waited for the director. Suddenly, the waiting room opened and Shin Se Kyung came in. Bang Jang Goon was so surprised to see him, and Shin Se Kyung said, "Hello. All of the rooms are full. Can I stay here?"

Then, Shin Se Kyung sat down and said, "I know you. I saw you from the drama. You cast as a genius student. I watch the drama because of you. Keep up the good work. I hope to meet you in the same drama later."

When Shin Se Kyung went out, Bang Jang Goon became blank, and when the director came in, he said, "I'll do my best in acting. I'll devote myself. I'll become an amazing actor like Han Suk Gyu, and cast in the same drama with Shin Se Kyung."
/Reporting by Lee Seul en@starnnews.com

Source: StarN

Reposting the scene from previous page:

Guest Tiger Dragon

Section TV - R2B: Return to Base Premiere

Entertainment Weekly: Star On-Air - Shin Se Kyung 120331 (eng sub)

http://youtu.be/wWj6KR2ix_M

Guest Tiger Dragon

August interview pictorials:

StarN & bnt news:

20120809171728_5023721853989_1.jpg

120813 StarN 120813 StarN 120813 StarN 120813 StarN 120813 StarN 120813 StarN 120813 StarN 120813 StarN 120813 StarN 120813 StarN 120813 StarN 120803 bnt news 120803 bnt news

The Daily Focus & Newsen:
ae29fa8abe75461e9abee4848aa361e4_2012081

120813 The Daily Focus 120813 The Daily Focus 120813 The Daily Focus 120813 The Daily Focus 120813 Newsen 120813 Newsen

Movist & Sports Hankook:
yoyo201208141759400.jpg

120815 스포츠한국 (Sports Hankook) 120814 Movist 120814 Movist 120814 Movist 120814 Movist 120814 Movist 120814 Movist

Herald & Sports World:
20120815000022_0.jpg

120815 Herald 120815 Herald 120815 Herald 120815 스포츠월드 (Sports World) 120815 스포츠월드 (Sports World) 120815 스포츠월드 (Sports World)

Guest Tiger Dragon

Shin Se Kyung talks about her recent hobbies

20120813125207_502879e74caaa_1.jpg

What would Shin Se Kyung do during her spare time?

On 9th, Shin Se Kyung had an interview with StarN at a cafe located in Samcheong-dong, Seoul, and she talked about her recent hobbies.

Shin Se Kyung said, "I didn't take a single break during last 3 and a half years. I want to take a break now."

She continued, "I'm very exhausted. I just realized it recently," and expressed her desire to return to her ordinary lives.

She also talked about what she wanted to do, and she said, "I enjoy cooking these days. I always like doing something," and "My specialty is baking. I'm quite good."

She told that she just learned from recipes without going to cooking schools. She said, "At first, I used a gas oven for baking, and it didn't work. So, I bought a new oven for baking," and "I was so happy to see my cookies. I feel so glad when people enjoy my food."

She also said, "I also read a lot. There's a saying that artists exist to tell people life stories, and I think it's right. I also watch a lot of movies these days."

On the other hand, 'R2B: Return 2 Base' will be released on 14th.

/Reporting by Son Jin-Ah en@starnews.com

Source: StarN News

Guest Tiger Dragon

Actress Shin Se Kyung Admits She Looks Old: "I Look Older Than 3-Year-Older Moon Geun Young"

6307-shin-se-kyung.jpg

Actress Shin Se Kyung (22) admits herself that she looks old.

In the latest filming of KBS 'Happy Together 3,' Shin Se Kyung revealed, "When I was 14, I was in the same movie as Moon Geun Young. At that time I was a 7th grader but I acted in a role that was a 10th grader. Even now I admit that I look older than Moon Geun Young, who is older than me by three years."

Shin Se Kyung boasted, "Even though we met a long time ago, we still keep in contact and are still close." She also said that her closest singer was BoA.

On this day, Kim Sung Soo boasted about this wide personal connections with top stars such as Kwon Sang Woo-Son Tae Young couple, Rain, and Oh Ji Ho.

This episode of 'Happy Together 3' is to air on the 16th of August.

Source: Korea Portal

Guest Tiger Dragon

Taxi 252 - Shin Se Kyung

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Shin Se Kyung, "Yuri cried her eyes out and then she sang her heart out"
shin_se_kyung_taxi_120816.jpg

Actress Shin Se Kyung spoke about how her friendship started with Girls’ Generation member Yuri.

Shin Se Kyung was headed to the location where the ’2012 Jisan Valley Rock Festival’ was being held on the August 16th episode of tvN’s ‘Taxi’, when she started talking about drinking, “Most recently I drank with Yuri unnie.”

Shin Se Kyung continued, “There’s always a gissaum between actresses (Gi = Chi and Ssaum = fight. Fight of the wills, Clash of the wills). Because she’s a member of Girls’ Generation, there’s no way to avoid the gissaum.” But then she explained further, “Eventually though, we became close because she’s such an easygoing person. We couldn’t meet afterwards because we both got busy.”

Shin Se Kyung added, “We watched the last episode of ‘Fashion King’ together with the staff and all the actors. All of us cried our eyes out watching it. Every single staff members were present, so some of them could be heard singing and dancing outside. I went to find Yuri unnie outside.”

Shin Se Kyung concluded, “(Yuri) Unnie went out as she was crying, but then outside she was having a blast. She sang ‘Genie’ and ‘Gee’ for all of us. I danced and sang alongside her. I really like her.”

Image: tvN ‘Taxi’
Source: Newsen

Shin Se Kyung reveals, “Jang Hyuk an actor that has a lot to learn from.”

1345121348383.jpg

Actress Shin Se Kyung chose Jang Hyuk as the actor who has a lot to learn from.

On the episode of tvN’s Talk Show TAXI, Shin was asked, “Who is the actor that has a lot to learn from?” She replied, “Jang Hyuk.”

Shin complimented him, “Jang Hyuk is fourteen years older than me. I was so cold during the recording of The Deep Rooted Tree, but he kept his tranquility and treated me gently even in that weather.”

She finally said to Jang Hyuk, “Dear senior actor, I am currently on the show TAXI. Our movie R2B will premiere soon. I will surely invite you to the press conference. Please do come!”

However, she gave a good laugh by awkwardly saying to Yoo Ah In, “Ah In oppa, I will contact you through your manager. Please do come if you have time.”

In this broadcast, Shin visited Jisan Rock Festival with Lee Young Ja and Gong Hyung Jin.

Guest Tiger Dragon

Happy Together S3 E260 - Shin Se Kyung, Kim Sung Soo, Lee Jong Suk 120816
Part 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsvhv1_ht-s3-260-part-1-2-120816_shortfilms
Part 2: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsvie5_ht-s3-260-part-2-2-120816_shortfilms

Shin Se Kyung discusses her friendship with Kim Soo Hyun on 'TAXI'

20120816_shinsekyung_taxi.jpeg

Actress Shin Se Kyung revealed that actor Kim Soo Hyun had actually been a friend of hers since school days.

On the August 16th broadcast of tvN‘s ‘TAXI‘, Shin Se Kyung revealed that she had attended school with actor Kim Soo Hyun and Girls’ Generation‘s Sooyoung.

Sooyoung is so busy, that I can’t seem to ever see her, but we became close after hanging out a few times, while Kim Soo Hyun and I grew close at school,” Shin Se Kyung explained.

Further praising her friend and colleague Kim Soo Hyun, she said, “Just taking a look at the kind of classes he took showed that he was really talented. He’s an extremely open-minded person, and I thought that he would become really successful one day.”

When asked if she ever saw Kim Soo Hyun as a man and not just a friend, the actress let out a laugh and said, “Our classes at school were really unique, where both the girls and the guys would have to make weird facial expressions and noises. So it’s really hard for the guys to see us as girls, and for the girls to see them as guys!”

Source & Image : TVReport via Nate, Newsen via Nate

Source: allkpop

Guest Tiger Dragon

Shin Se Kyung reveals that BoA is a good drinker

The cast members of upcoming movie ‘R2B: Return to Base’ like Shin Se Kyung, Kim Sung Soo and Lee Jong Suk were guests on the August 16th episode of KBS 2TV ‘Happy Together’ where they reveal interesting stories about themselves recently.

During the program, Shin Se Kyung showed her impressive network of celebrity by revealing that she had a close relationship with singer BoA.

Shin Se Kyung expressed, “Through friends of our friends, I got to know BoA. BoA has a cool charisma and a cute adorable personality.

She added, “When we meet, it would always be a drinking session. BoA like to smile, twist her body and show her aegyo (cute) after drinking”, aptly pointing out what BoA when she is drunk.

As for their alcohol tolerance level, Shin Se Kyung said frankly, “We can each drink a bottle of white liqueur. We can drink them”.

1138-9885.jpg

Source: Korea Star Daily via Yahoo Korea

Shin Se Kyung shows 'nano wave'

20120817093259_502d913b9b594_1.jpg

Shin Se Kyung demonstrated 'nano wave'.

On 16th, Shin Se Kyung appeared on KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 3', and showed her hidden talents.

Shin Bong Sun made her special noodle, and suggested that she will let Shin Se Kyung taste it if she shows a hidden talent, and after a long thought, Shin Se Kyung showed her 'nano wave'.

Shin Se Kyung seemed a bit shy at first, but she soon showed a great dance.

Netizens made comments, such as "I love it!", "She must been practicing it for a while", and "She's so lovely."

Source: Star N News via Yahoo Korea

Shin Se Kyung reveals her actual height on 'Happy Together'

The cast members of upcoming movie ‘R2B: Return to Base’ like Shin Se Kyung, Kim Sung Soo and Lee Jong Suk were guests on the August 16th episode of KBS 2TV ‘Happy Together’ where they reveal interesting stories about themselves recently.

During the broadcast, Shin Se Kyung revealed her friendship with fellow actress, Moon Geun Young. She expressed, “After acting together in the movie ‘My Little Bride’, my relationship with Moon Geun Young unnie became really close. Moon Geun Young unnie is older than me by 3 years, but don’t I look older than her?”

To console her, the program’s host expressed that Shin Se Kyung doesn’t look old and just looked a little more mature than Moon Geun Young.

When asked by Yoo Jae Suk whether her nickname during her junior high years was really gorilla which shocked everyone present, Shin Se Kyung replied, “I am 1.64m tall now. When I was in elementary school, my height was 1.62m. I was the tallest in school then and all the boys were shorter than me.

After the broadcast, viewers commented, “But Shin Se Kyung’s profile listed her height as 1.67m, it’s different?” “Shin Se Kyung really grew tall fast”, “How can they call Shin Se Kyung gorilla, that’s so mean”.

1143-9901.jpg

Source: Korea Star Daily via Yahoo Korea

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Images of actress Shin Se Kyung from her past are released class="blog_h2 entry-title"eca09cebaaa9-ec9786ec9d8c35.jpg

Images of actress Shin Se Kyung from her past were recently released.

On the episode of “Rising Star” of MBC’s Section TV Entertainment News that aired on August 19, Shin appeared and her images from the past were broadcasted.

A video clip showed children’s program the beauty appeared in her childhood and a music video by Seo Tae Ji, which she shot when she was a high school student. At seeing her little self, Shin said, “Cute.” Regarding the appearance on the music video, the actress said, “I heard that I was the most desirable among the thousand candidates.”

However, the bombshell stated she wished her part of a movie disappear―“Little Bride,” where she appeared with actress Moon Keun Young.

She also explained about the circulating rumors that she had turn down to give signature.

Guest Tiger Dragon

Just how beautiful is Shin Se Kyung's navel?

shin_se_kyung_section_tv_interview_12081

Actress Shin Se Kyung revealed that her most confident physical attribute is her navel.

On the August 19th episode of MBC ‘Section TV Entertainment Relay’, Shin Se Kyung was asked during her interview, “From what we heard, you said in the past that you consider your navel as your most confident physical attribute. Is that correct?” Shin Se Kyung shyly answered, “Ah, yes.”

Shin Se Kyung shot a TV commercial in the past wearing a shirt that revealed her navel and it had melted the hearts of all men. At the time the netizens would rave that her navel was so beautiful that the only way to recreate it was with a computer. They praised Shin Se Kyung’s navel was the perfect shape.

Shin Se Kyung stated, “I also heard that it was a perfect shape. I only learned about it recently”, and she burst into laughter still looking shy about the complement.

Image: MBC ‘Section TV Entertainment Relay’
Source: Newsen via Nate

Shin Se Kyung reveals her dietary habits

shin-se-kyung-reveals-her-dietary-habits

Actress Shin Se Kyung guested on the latest episode of ‘Happy Together’ and proudly displayed her unprejudiced eating habits.

“I like to eat giblets, large intestines, and rectum,” she enthused. “I also like raw liver and chunyeop [omasum].”

However, she expressed dislike for some common household foods, including pickled radish. “I don’t like pickled radish,” she confessed. “It feels weird having radish be sweet.”

Shin Se Kyung Thinks She was an Adorable Child

CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Honghttp://enewsworld.mnet.com/

Most people tend to want to burn pictures of their past, but Shin Se Kyung probably keeps them treasured. 

On August 19, Shin Se Kyung participated in the ‘Rising Star’ segment on MBC’s Section TV Entertainment Relay, where she went down memory lane and viewed an old clip of herself when she acted in an English education program.

15973857.jpg
Shin Se Kyung started laughing and said, “What is this? Why am I wearing that?” 

But soon after, she added, “I’m not saying this because it’s me, but I think it’s really cute." 

Shin Se Kyung talked about appearing in Seo Taiji’s music video at the age of nine and how she doesn’t remember much about it. 

“But they tell me that I ranked 0 during the auditions,” said the star. “I was quite surprised seeing my face being plastered on record stores.” 

Shin Se Kyung is currently promoting her new movie, R2B: Return to Base, also staring Rain, Yoo Joon Sang, and Kim Sung Soo. 

Photo Credit: MBC