Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

Hi,

Just wanted to share old topics/pics of the lovely 'Shin Sekyung' as they are not been posted in here before...

Shin Se Kyung’s Timeline of Photos Showcase Her Natural Beauty

ssk.jpg

Old graduation photos of actress Shin Se Kyung were recently uploaded onto an online community and it’s been garnering lots of attention. We already know that the actress is a gorgeous gal, but these photos just prove how gorgeous she was in the past!

The picture was posted under the title, “Maturity different from others, Shin Se Kyung’s elementary school graduation picture.” Underneath was the caption, “In ‘Happy Together‘, Han Jung Soo mentioned he saw Shin Se Kyung when she was in elementary school and thought, ‘Pretty lady’, which he completely agreed with when she saw Shin Se Kyung’s graduation picture.”

The first photo was taken when Shin Se Kyung was graduating elementary school while the second one was her high school graduation photo. She still looks the same now and there’s no denying that her beauty radiates.

• 2 weeks later...

So True? So False? Actress Shin Se Kyung debut as a singer

wz53Yj91.jpg

Actress Shin Se Kyung seems to be enjoying some limelight with her plan to release the audio of a song. It has come to light that the plan is the part of the promotion for a commercial.

On May 29, a source from Namoo Actors stated, “Shin Se Kyung has been recently selected as the new face of a coffee brand. She got involved with the production of the audio as a part of the promotion of the brand.”

The actress was recently selected as a model of a coffee house chain. The brand pursues comfortable atmosphere for which the coffee houses will play music carefully chosen according to time and mood of the day. The song by Shi She Kyung will be added to the songs of list for the coffee houses.

The agency also revealed, “Previously, we held an audition for a musician who will sing a song for our brand. An underground group from the audition sang a commercial song with Shin Se Kyung. They’ve finished recording the song, the its audio will be released on June 13. However, it doesn’t look like Shin Se Kyung debut as a singer.”

Shin is expected to generate a sensation with the new song. The starlet already proved that she was a good singer with songs she sang in the movie Blue Salt and SBS’s Fashion King.

Guest shinhdeplol

Actress Shin Se Kyung to release a digital single

o1Nek.jpg

Actress Shin Se Kyung (22) will be revealing her hidden singing talent.

An insider from the K-Pop industry informed SportsSeoul on May 29th, “A song personally sang by Shin Se Kyung is scheduled to be released in the near future,” delivering the news of her debut as a singer.

Shin Se Kyung has reportedly completed recording her digital single, and her new song is scheduled to be released through various online music sites sometime next month.

According to the insider, Shin Se Kyung has always had much interest in music and has waited for an opportunity to participate in an album. Ahead of this, the actress also drew interest for singing one of the soundtracks to her movie, ‘Blue Salt‘. Shin Se Kyung will be showcasing a new side of herself with this new bubbly dance track, produced by Free Style.

Though the actress will be making her debut as an artist, it will be hard for fans to see her perform on stage. She will not be partaking in separate promotions as an artist, and the public will only be able to hear her singing voice through her albums.

Meanwhile, Shin Se Kyung has recently wrapped up her drama SBS ‘Fashion King‘ with fellow co-stars Yoo Ah In, Lee Jae Hoon, and Girls’ Generation‘s Yuri.

Source & Image : SportsSeoul via Nate

Taken from: ALLKPOP

Sin Se-kyeong to be the face of Nature Republic

htm_20100204110521c000c010-001.jpg

Actress Sin Se-kyeong has signed a two-year exclusive contract with the cosmetic brand Nature Republic, becoming the new face for the brand in Asia.

The skin care and makeup brand announced on May 31 that Sin's popularity as a Hallyu actress will help the brand's image in the seven nations in which it has outlets.

"Sin is an actress who is liked by the old and young alike. As well as promoting the brand, she will take part in product developments, too", said the company's CEO Jung Un-ho.

The brand decided to ask Sin on board because it believed that Sin's "healthy and pure" image meshed well with the brand.

Advertisements featuring Sin will be distributed throughout the brand's shops in Asia.

Shin Se Kyung finishes the shooting of Fashion King despite her strained ligament

ssk-1.jpg

Actress Shin Se Kyung revealed a picture of her wearing a cast on her leg.

On June 2, the representative of Shin’s agency, Namoo Actors, uploaded pictures and tweeted, “A snapshot with Shin Se Kyung with a cast who played the lead on Fashion King. She pulled a ligament during the shootings, but she could not wear a cast back then. So she finally has a cast now. It’s nothing too serious.”

In the picture, Shin and representative Kim Jong Do is standing next to each other. Shin’s cast on her leg attract attention.

Despite Shin’s bright smile, netizens were worried whether Shin really is all right. Previously on June 2, Shin revealed a self-taken picture and posted, “I’m okay by the way.”

Shin mentioned her other tweets and posted, “I strained my ankle about a month ago after the first shooting of the series. I’m so silly.”

Netizens commented: “You are okay right? It’s good to hear that.” “It’s so good to see you are doing well.” “She might be smiling so her fans don’t worry about her.” “You did great! Now take a break.” “You finished shooting the series despite straining your ligament. That’s amazing.”

Shin Se Kyung discusses her friendship with Girls’ Generation

shinsekyung_girlsgeneration.jpg

Actress Shin Se Kyung discussed her friendship with members of Girls’ Generation on June 9th’s broadcast of KBS2‘s ‘Entertainment Relay‘.

The star sat down for an interview to discuss her surprise transformation into a singer, and mentioned that the song she loves to sing most is by Girls’ Generation.

She added, “Some of the Girls’ Generation members are my friends. I go to the same university as Sooyoung so we were already friends, and I got closer to Yuri unni after we both worked together in the drama ‘Fashion King‘.”

When asked if she met with the members a lot, Shin Se Kyung answered honestly, “Since they’re part of a global girl group, [they don't have much] time to meet up.”

Shin Se Kyung releases “You Were Sweet” feat. Indie band Sweden Laundromat

shinsekyung_1.jpg

Actress Shin Se Kyung, who has long wished to release her very own song, is making her dream come true for she has made her singing debut with a new ballad single, “You Were Sweet“!

Auditions were held in search of a band for Shin Se Kyung to record with, and the members of band ‘Sweden Laundromat‘ were selected from 200 contestants.

The actress and the Sweden Laundromat members also happen to be the same age, and their thoughts and outlooks on love are also very similar, making this a very sweet collaboration.

The song itself is a medium-tempo ballad track, and the accordion melody along with the acoustic guitar sound will leave listeners wanting to sit back as they listen while sipping on a cup of coffee. The song sings of a woman’s bashful love confession, and Sweden Laundromat’s vocal harmonization paired with Shin Se Kyung’s sweet voice makes the song a pleasant and easy listen.

Check it out!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY-UX_U8DzM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sin Se-kyeong interviews herself for an exhausted reporter

ssk-2.jpg

In a segment titled "Today E! Reporters" on the June 25 episode of tvN's "ENews", entertainment reporters revealed stories behind their hard work.

As the reporters featured on the program shared episodes of their interviews with celebrities, reporter Park Hyun-min confessed his experience with actress Sin Se-kyeong.

"There was one time when, being exhausted, I dosed off during an interview with Shin. She probably felt bad for me, so she asked for my interview questions and the voice recorder and told me to take a nap", Kim said.

"At the end, Shin had to ask and answer the interview questions herself", Kim added, praising the star for the kind gesture.

Guest venus17

i absolutely love her!! she's one of my favourite korean actresses, she's got this mature, different aura about her that really qualifies her as a distinct actress!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tiger Dragon

Old footage of Se Kyung on Ppo Ppo Ppo. Unfortunately, it was recorded off-screen, but it's still cute nonetheless.

Guest Tiger Dragon

Shin Se Kyung Says Drinking With BoA Has Rotted Her Liver

Shin Se Kyung has revealed she frequently goes out for drinks with her friend BoA.

In the July 25 episode of SBS’ One Night of TV Entertainment the show’s crew went to hold an interview with the cast and crew of the upcoming fighter jet movie R2B: Return to Base.

During the interview, the show asked cast member Shin Se Kyung about supposed rumors she was a strong drinker.

Shin Se Kyung responded that when her condition was good she drank about one and a half bottles of soju and when her condition wasn’t, she mixed her drinks.

Fellow cast member Lee Ha Na then asked, “I heard you frequently hold soju parties with BoA?”

78146836.jpg

Shin Se Kyung replied, “I do frequently drink with BoA. When we get together for drinks we tend to drink slowly. Just recently I met [with BoA] and had a lot of drinks but I suffered so much the next day due to the hangover. I think my liver has slightly rotted now,” causing her cast members to laugh.

R2B: Return to Base premiere on August 15.

Photo credit: SBS

Source: Mnet

Shin Se Kyung to hold an autograph session at Jisan Valley Rock Festival

2012072618275530896_1.jpg

Actress Shin Se Kyung will hold an autograph session at Jisan Valley Rock Festival.

On July 26, movie-distributing agency CJ E&M revealed that the lead actress of the movie R2B: Return To Base, will hold an autograph session at Jisan Valley Rock Festival.

The event will be held for one hour in front of the R2B’s event booth on July 27 at 4:30, the first day of the festival. Shin will add up the heat of the festival by meeting fans face to face.

That day, Shin will visit the festival riding the taxi of tvN’s Talk Show TAXI. Shin will be visiting the festival since the last destination of the show will be Jisan Valley Rock Festival.

R2B is a flight action movie about the unofficial seven-minute tactic enforced by Fighter Wing 21. Jung Ji Hoon, Yoo Joon Sang, Shin Se Kyung, Kim Sung Soo, Lee Ha Na and Lee Jong Seok will appear. The movie will premiere on August 15.

Guest Tiger Dragon

For those curious about the scars on her face:

I'm assuming this happened when filming Toji, but I'm not sure.

Guest Tiger Dragon

Happy Birthday Se Kyung!!!

Se Kyung takes on the pancake challenge at a restaurant in Hawaii.

http://youtu.be/kv8cPl9w2Rw