If a man

OMGAWD

what would you do?
I have always been curious of this. You know how in movies and dramas, if a man saves the girl, she instantly falls for the man and will forever love him.

If a man saves your life, would you instantly like the guy or crush on him?

More like shes trapped in a fire, the hero comes in and saves her... or...

A bunch of drug dealers kidnapped her and the handsome man walks in and kicks all their asses and saves her while being heavily injured along the way.

Guest nana544

I have always been curious of this. You know how in movies and dramas, if a man saves the girl, she instantly falls for the man and will forever love him.

If a man saves your life, would you instantly fall for the guy?

No. Just because a guy supposedly save my life, it doesn't mean that I am going to fall for him. One, if I don't know him then no and two, he's a stranger so no. Also, it also has to do with whether he's super hot or not...because if he is then sure, I will pursue him...but honestly, at the end of the day, I will not fall for the guy that has just save me from harm. The least I could do is to offer him my thanks and walk away. Let's face it, this is REALITY! And it sucks!

No, I wouldn't. I would be flattered and possibly attracted to him but I wouldn't fall in love with him. I feel like love takes time to build and you need to establish an emotional connection with that person.

As what It's now or never said I would probably just offer my gratitude and live on. Yeah, reality sucks.

Guest bulguksu

i think you just feel n debt to them so you feel compelled to "love" them but

you don't realize your not really IN LOVE with them.

actually if you read choke, you'll find the rescuer ends up liking the rescuee more that the other way around.

so this actually only works the other way.  girls, if you want a dude to fall in love with you, get rescued by him.

Archived