★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest sgwannabelove

I went to the concert on 29th of Jan!!!!!!!

I am a big fan of TAEYANG!!!! he came to my area so often...I was so excited and happy t o see him closely.

Sengri was very handsome and taeyang's performance was so great~~~~ somany chinese and japanese fans~~

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

unlurking again. wow! the thread is moving fast. I just missed a night to go online and all of a sudden there's a lot of news about them. had a lot of catching up to do, thanks for the many fancams and pics! makes me happy that bb is back! bsx cf, lollipop 2 coming up (sad that 2ne1 isn't), 6-night electric love tour (wow, demand must be really high, they first added 2 concert dates, and now additional seats are made available, nice!), dae's solo, top's solo, yb's album. wow! we really are starting to get spoiled again! so much stuff to look forward to before the major BB album comeback. and im not complaining at all! :D

edit: knocking out 60 fangirls?!? sorry, but that cracked me up. i can imagine the girls fainting at the sight of them. BB..just wow! and TOP wanting to do Big Show even until 2050... i wanna witness it! LOL! but that made my vip heart really happy... BB wants to grow old together! :P

DANG!!! BIG BANG ON A WHOLE BUILDING!!! wow total hotness overload....I'm noticing that Seungri is becoming very very very handsome!!! he's finally shedding the little boy image that I see him in and now he's slowly turning into a man!!! lol he's a late bloomer...just a couple more years Maknae then you'll be looking fly like Taeyang...kekeke...

Just one quick comment and I´m gone!

I just had a quick look at their new commercial in the subways--------------aaaaaaaand----------------TOP so does wear eyelyner. Remember all those times when he used to insist that his eyelashes were just that long and black naturally? Well, he can say whatever the hell he wants to---------but unless there isn´t a bit of eyeliner on him, his eyes would hardly look that cool!

I have seen plenty of pictures with him in his "normal" stance, and it doesn´t even appear that he has any lashes at all.

Not that it doesn´t suit him though-----------but still, if I ever had the chance I would nail him on this BIG, FAT lie. :excl: :excl: :excl:

(NO!!!!!!!!!!!!I´m not crazyyyyyyyyy!!!)

aww jealous much that ur mama didnt gave u pretty eye like TOP's? Its ok.

BTW, u spelled EYELINER wrong ;]

Taeyang looks freakin HOT <3 Tabi's wink <3

WoW..so many expensive items in Tabi's MV..O_0...I could pay my 3 month rent with the Jacket/suit><

Best First Week's Album sales:

woot..impressive..BB dominates the chart..^^

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5888/c1205.jpg

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6553/c2956.jpg

TY's hotness and SR's smexiness..*drool*

thank you so muchhhh...for the HQ pics and fancams from Big Sow..oh and..BSX CF gifs!..thanks

BSX CF is so cool...me likey it so much^^

and I'm hoping for a no-cut Big Show DVD><...

Big Show in 3D???

someone said that the camera is a 3D cam & Steadicam OPER if I'm not wrong.

I remember there was a news saying that Big Show will be released and shown in 3D

oh..and isn't that Kim Joong Kok in the 2nd pic??

gd3d1.jpg

gd3d4.jpg

gd3d3.jpg

gd3d2.jpg

gd3d5.jpg

Cr:DCGD

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

http://c.upanh.com/upload/2/617/SR0.6699048_1_1.jpg

i can see lilsean lilTaeyang with his daddy, they are so cute, hope for clear picture of them together. ..oh i think i can see Haeum sitting on Taeyang's lap...she is his lil fangirl lol..last time as BB Global concert she got to hold taeyang's hand and everyone envious of her already but this time she is sitting inside taeyang's lap..i am so jealous of her

BigShow in 3D really? wow YG is really going for it, they put so much efforts and money into this, i wonder how much profit they made after spending so much money on quality stuff.

Guest teenace

LOL its obvious that Top does wear eyeliner,I think everyone knows that already and he never said he didnt.

All the members wear eyeliner from time to time but he said people accuse him of wearing eyeliner 24 hours

to make his eyes look good. I like the new CF,funny and cute. The concept isn't new,its like the whole spray painting the

walls and leaving before the cops show up.

Guest Banana Peel

wow, I don't see why top wearing an eyeliner is such a big deal :rolleyes: I thought that was already discovered a long time ago. Who doesn't wear eyeliner these days? It would be weird if stars went no-makeup face during performances.

Anyways, thanks for the HQ pictures ! ahh, now they're off to Japan. *sigh* I hope after that they would stay in Korea for a long time, lol. I miss them fully active in korea. oh, and when is top's solo releasing? I want to see a hq mv of it! ahhh! I'd at least like to know how many days and hours are left till it releases, hehehe.

Fans faint at Big Bang’s concert

By JONATHAN M. HICAP

February 1, 2010, 7:00pm

Manila Bulletin (www.mb.com.ph)

Some 60 of the 40,000 fans who attended Big Bang’s three-night concert “Big Show” fainted while watching at Seoul Olympic Stadium on Jan. 31, the last day of the show.

The fans who passed out were rushed to the emergency room for treatment. No one was hurt and they all went back to watch the concert, according to an official.

The concert was Big Bang’s comeback to the K-pop scene after spending time to promote their music in Japan last year. This made the concert successful as fans snapped up tickets to watch the idol group.

Big Bang performed hits like “Lies” and “Last Goodbye,” among the 25 songs in the set list. The concert lasted for two and a half hours.

Band member TOP also wowed fans when he released his first solo album and music video at the concert. During their hiatus from the K-pop scene, TOP starred on the Korean spy drama “IRIS.”

Daesung also sang his digital single “Cotton Candy” and distributed free cotton candy to 5,000 fans.

Last year, Big Bang concentrated on their activities in Japan and pursued solo activities. In May, they released their first Japanese single “My Heaven.” They also released their second Japanese album “Big Bang” that debuted at No. 2 on Japan’s Oricon charts.

Big Bang is composed of Daesung, G-Dragon, Taeyang, TOP, and Seungri.

CREDIT: http://mb.com.ph/articles/241491/fans-fain...-bang-s-concert

Guest rach1rur3

Miared is correct his eyes do have eye liner on them. Such a pity he lied about it. He looks good but dont lie Top.

he didn't lie... here's the clip where miared mentioned he said that. if you guys watch it he explains what he means by it... so TOP DID NOT LIE.

CTP - Part 6/7

Big Bang's Daesung, the next Lee Seunggi? [NEWS]

Daesung, Yoona, and Taekyeon from top idol groups Big Bang, SNSD and 2PM are taking on Lee Seunggi’s ‘Triple Crown.’

Lee Seunggi received much love last year as ‘Heodang Seungki’ on KBS 2TV’s ‘1 Night 2 Days’, ‘Rough Seungki’ in SBS’s ‘Brilliant Legacy,’ and as ‘Romantic Seungki’ with his digital single album ‘Will you marry me?’

While there are many stars crossing-over into other areas, Lee Seunggi is the only one to successfully conquer all three: variety, drama, and music. It just goes to show how difficult it is to do well in three completely different fields of entertainment. But in 2010 there’s a lot of anticipation for these three stars to take on the challenge of the ‘Triple Crown’ and become the next ‘Post-Lee Seunggi.’

The one with the biggest advantage is Big Bang’s Daesung. For the past few years he’s grounded his footing as one of Korea’s top idol group stars with hits like ‘Lies,’ ‘Haru Haru,’ ‘Last Greeting,’ and ‘Sunset Glow,’ and has also had success with his solo album.

Daesung was also a part of SBS’s very popular ‘Family Outing’ which at one point reached past 30% viewership ratings, and was highly active in all sorts of variety programs, dominating as top ‘variety-dol.’ (t/n: variety+idol=variety-dol) With music and variety under his belt, he has been casted for the drama ‘What’s up’ and will be making his small-screen debut very soon.

Daesung’s last obstacle before winning all 3, ‘What’s up?’ is highly anticipated as its writer Song Jina has also penned the hits ‘The Eyes of Dawn,’ ‘Sandglass,’ ‘Daemang,’ and ‘Story of a Man.’ He has also received nods of acknowledgement for his performances in the musical ‘Cats’ last year, and with the decision to not be in Family Outing 2, he will be able to better focus on his acting.

CREDIT: bigbangupdates.blogspot.com, http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...;RIGHT_ENTER=R2, qvinx @ omonatheydidnt

Note: Only posted parts regarding on Daesung

Guest intelligirl

:huh: I don't see why TOP using eyeliner is a big deal. He has beautiful eyes to begin with and if he enhances them with eyeliner it is only to draw more attention to them. Plus, all of the boys use it..not just him.

Gosh, last weekend was so epic and we have another concert coming up. VIPs we are so lucky! Love all the pictures that have been posted, thus far. I'm a total stan, but if I may say so myself I think that Seungri is looking really good. He's becoming more manly, but he still has his maknae cuteness! :P

Guest ooxstacee

I've been following the updates like no other this past weekend, lol!

BB is definitely back. <3

BSX, omg. I miss their casual clothes ads!

So cute, the pictures.

The CF is insanely dskjfksdf!<3 Yeah. But I must agree .. that it's VERY similar to StepUp2. That's not important here though. LOL

Look at GD being jealous of the RiTaeDae Trio. Poor thing, let him join too!

I LOVE ALL THEIR HAIR! OMFG. *Dies.

Big Show was definitely a success and we don't have to worry about ANY of them being sad or anything.

They all looked extremely happy, lol.

I'm not even going to spaz.

OH, ONE THING! TOP'S SOLO! HOOOOOOOLY~ How can he be so hot and cute at the same time? LOL

I like how Ri's hair is growing out and GD's hair is really cute now, whether its up or down.

Okay, that's all I'll spaz about. Can't wait for the dvd. If life's good to me, they'd put SAL & Big Show DVDs into one package, PAHAH!

Uh, Lollipop2! but not with 2ne1? :( Aw.

I like the YG family bonding though.

Poo, hope it's someone good and not .. you know. ;x I have a few groups in mind, haha.

So many things happened, lol. I don't even remember what else there is to talk about. O__O

Oh, 60 fans fainted?! That's double the number from Big Show 09, lol. >< Poor things.

Hope there'll still be Big Show in 2050 like TOP wishes, hahahaha.

But by that time, they'll probably be sitting there singing, lmao!

Performing Lies on the stool. :) They can still do the side to side dance and finger point, LOL!

Hm, what else.

OH! GDYB RELATIONSHIP!

Manager forgetting them at Jamsil Station. Poor babies. T__T

At least they had each other.

Calm GD had wild YB, lmao.

Now, Calm YB has wild GD.

Uhhhh ... my post is getting so long cause I've been avoiding the "post" button ALL weekend.

I knew that if I posted one time, I'll continue and you'll get a bunch of posts from me, hahahaha.

OOH! GD for BSX!

be back ..

gd81.jpg

gd82v.jpg

gd83.jpg

cr: bigbangupdates/bbvipz

sorry if it's been shared. T__T so many pictures, don't know what has and what hasn't even though I looked through everything, lol.

-- I have one more comment: the 2nd picture, I was staring and was like omg, his shirt looks 3d until I realized that he was really holding a bag of chips, LMFAO! T__T Omg. Stacy .. pabo!

TAEYANG for BSX

taeyang15.jpg

cr: bigbangupdates/bbvipz

Since nisssr3 already posted.

Uh, Since nisssr3 took it off, lmao.

Archived