★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest itszmaeee

lol oops. wrong one. hehe. anyways, Daesung on a bike? thaaaaaat's so cute. I want to see TOP's offficial mv and song. It sounded dope. mannn. i wanna go to the big show concert one day. mhm

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Firststar

Thank you for the concert fancams!

you saved my life guys =) They were all hott, as usual. :D

OH MY GD GD! :wub: HE'S SO HOTT!! :rolleyes:

& I watched TOP's mv. it was dope! ;) especially when he was taking a bath in a mug, with two girls. He's the maaaan! :D :D

kekeke! keep udpdating guys! :D FIGHTING! =)

---

57363248.png

HOPING FOR 13ETTER DAYS...

credits:icepluscoffee

JAM07! THANKYOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I personally love a good man, it's one of my favourites actually and to see TOP rap was amazing. I love the ferocity. He had his eyes closed too and it just felt so awing for me. God, i feel like such a fan girl again. After they went on hiatus as a group and ventured into their solo careers, i became more of a lurker but seeing them together again like that, god, only they could do this to me. haha.

I think it's settled. I have to get my hands on the DVD when it comes out! BY THE WAY, TOP LOOKS GORGEOUS WITH SHORT HAIR!

A GOOD MAN !!! Another beautiful song from Big Bang who needs

more attention! :) this song attracted me to BB more along with

Until Whenever and I Don't Understand<3 Look at how TOP raps

with emotion<3 Aigoo. I would love to see this live :)

OMG!!! WERE THEY CRYING AT THE ENCORE?! :o

Awww. D: Dae was tearing up at the beginning i see...

Also Baby D: They looked really happy on that stage and my heart flutters

seeing them like this...COMPLETE AND ALIVE! :DD

that's like the most beautiful Sunset Glow and Lies performance ever :]

As a VIP...i couldn't help but feel really wonderful

when hearing these two songs<3 Ahh~

ENCORES ARE ALWAYS THE BEST!!!

I love BIGBANG! And i hope they could continue performing

for us! They bring a lot more than just music to us~ :)

FIGHTING!!!

dang, i topped a page w/o anything to share D:

v GDCL: thankyoos! :D Jiyong bringing sexy back, yes? XD

GD in your avatar is just too cute too!!! ><

I love it when BIGBANG smiles<3

@jiyongiebaby83:omo..I couldn't stop looking at you avatar..><

[Fancam] 100129 Big Show - A good man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaHVdJdGSLM

[Fancam] 100129 Big Show - Sunset Glow & Lies encore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDeYxIkxJ3E

thanks^^..Good man is one of my fav...this song is so good

arghhh..GD spiked up his hair I think...so handsome! :P

did DS cry in the beginning and SR cry at the end of the encore???

awww..so sad :(

I see G-ri moment in the encore<3333..

GD teased the fans..LOL...he asked TY.."who else to thank to"

and then the fan said "vip"...then he said "who"..the fans replied "vip"...then he laughed

he looks happy so I'm happy too^^

Ngaww, how sweet is that! I know you love us, GD <3

I think Seung Ri really did cry but was Dae joking around? haha, he jumped up so energetically it does beg one to question. It's part of his charm, he started the song dramatically?

Eitherway, it's lovely to see how happy they are together. I understand that they all aspire solo activities, or YG does and i'm grateful that they're given the opportunity to extend themselves but i can see that they enjoy performing together best.

i'm here to share some icons i made :)

I havent done any Daesung and Taeyang cause there's not enough

HQ pics i could choose from yet D:

But i promise i'd make some if pics would come in later :)

Just credit me (jiyongiebaby83) and use it as you like<3

Spread the BB LOVE! :D

jqixr5.png

vqhdat.png

2nkkkci.jpg

14w4m75.png

I seriously demand a Cotton candy fancam! D=

Daesungie's first performance! <3

Hope someone would have mercy and post a fancam of it!XD

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl:

First of all- I gotta say that it really was a good thing I was so distracted with other stressful exercises these past few days, or else I too would have been counting the moments until their show.

I must admit----------I even forgot it was coming this fast!! Guess how surprised I was when I checked your comments here three days ago :ph34r::ph34r:

Well now--------------on to the show-------------THE BIG SHOW

-----------------------

I havn´t seen much of it yet. Actually, I just got here five minutes ago, checked AKP, discovered TOPs new video (I had no idea he was releasing the damn thing!!!) and came straight here. I have only seen the smallest of pieces. But damn it------even the little bits I´ve seen, and little they were, had me surprised more than I thought possible.

It is still waaaay to early here, not to mention still a bit of a shock, to analyse or even chose the fitting words right now. But I will try it none the less, for there was one certain word that kept emerging from the depths of my spinning brain. A word that fits what I have seen this far.

ATMOSPHERE.

It was everywhere (nice rhyme, yo!). From the clothes to the stages and each members presence. I have never seen them so confident and whole on a stage before. A totally different "BIG BANG" than anything else I´ve seen these past few years. They were not there to perform but to kill that evening ;T

In the best sense possible. :excl:

I don´t know about you guys/girls-------but their performance, the feel they had, made me smile in anticipation for the coming year.

-----------------------------------

And I just have to mention it. TOPs solo. Boy was I surpsed :excl: Totally forgot about it, I can´t beleieve he really released his track so fast---and on time!

I must say that even though I knew (I just knew) that I would enjoy his songs the most, he still got me big with his concept and style. WIth the whole GD thing---meaning his solo, style and way of promoting---with the impact he had on K-pop, I couldn´t help but wonder what the calm TOP would have in store for us.

I was expecting him to go with a more stylish, laid back and classsic attitude of course.........but this wasn´t quite what I had in mind, at all.

Now, now-----he really got me the good way! I am not complaining in any way or form! As I´ve said above, I was counting on his coolness-factor, but what I certainly didn´t expect, was the way TOP delivered it all. Or the subtle sense and defineness the clip held.

It didn´t feel as though I was watching a beginner doing his first real clip, or even a person struggling to find his niche, his style and identity.

NO, much more than that, it felt as though I was watching a seasoned and confident performer. And with confident I don´t mean the kind that jumps in your face, but rather the calm, assuring one.

I don´t know why it surprised me the way it did, but I just couldn´t stop shaking my head at TOP in this clip. He was just so different than I have ever seen him before. Not even an ounce of fear or awkwardness in his expression. No bragging really-----and hell, he was being funny in his own clip------and that did surprise me even more!

I am really glad though. Glad that he choose to show this side rather than his cooler than cool attitude. I really had my doubts about his success in the k-pop industry, I must admit it. Unlike GD he is not that frontal, or in your face kind of type. He does not depend on his changing clothes all that much, nor does he possess that "Idol quality". And of course he is in no way the dancing type, like TY or even Seungri are.

But with this delivery----------------------everything is possible. It just blew me away.

And damn it----------he looked so different than one would think possible in such a short period of time. He looked buffed up! And mature! Not grown-up but really mature and confident. A purposeful TOP. I am still in shock.

(Just to add this. I am really glad that the big three of BIG BANG- meaning GD, TY and TOP- have managed to all develope such different, starkly contrasting images. Hope Dae and Seungri will be able to pull that off as well.)

Archived