★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

^Yup, but Aimee Lucas said that he tries REALLY hard...here, i found it!

T.O.P.: handsome. tall, awkward, FUNNY yet quiet. sticks to his diet & eats a lot of fruits. Although he's not the best dancer or is this ability natural to him, I admire his hard work and determination. He knows when he's behind and he reviews the steps over and over again for muscle memory...i admire that. so when he gets it right-i praise him.
according to her myspace post from a while ago ^^.

i really like his simple, cute dance though.

he kind of makes it look sexy even though he's just moving his arms a little and shuffling his feet.

<3

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest -maverick-

Looking forward to all 3 solo albums coming out, I bet for sure there's gonna be some variety.

I liked ToP's solo song and am listening to it now but my only wish is that he layed off the excessive autotune, don't kill me guys, that's just my preference. I really liked his underground track as Tempo in 'Buckwild', so maybe we'll see something like that in the rest of his solo album. Looking forward to Dae's ballads/midtempo ballads/anything else he might surprise us with, who knows after cotton candy haha. TY always kills it with the R&B and maybe he might throw something else on there, but I love his taste in music, if I was making music for a living I'd more or less make that type of music.

btw hallelujah is a sick richard simmons track, ToP and GD hit pretty darn hard and TY is sick on the vocals. I HOPE THEY CAN PERFORM THIS MORE.

but yeah

big bang is back in a big, big way.

Guest sakime-yong

OMO I'm dying now to see all those hot pics and fancams haha

Craving more for some performance......................... Hope there would be more fancome soon.

TOP was hella HOT of cousre cant wait for the MV.

AND YESSSSSSSSSS I LOVE GD............. SO cute sexy and hotttttttttttttt.

I love his hair even if its bowl cut.

AND BIGBANG SO AWESOME!!!!! YEY THEY ARE BACK CANT WAIT FOR NEW MV AND ALBUM

ALSO I LOVE ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS TOO>>>>>>

Guest fallen_angel

thanks for posting all those pics! so jealous i wish i was there!! thats it im making it one of the things i do in life .. GO TO A BIG BANG CONCERT! lol the MV of TOP was just awesome and i like it how they performed songs that they rarely perform like stay <3 and i dont understand, remember ... cant wait for Big Bang to rock the kpop scene again

Guest -maverick-

I hope ToP raps savage in his solo performances without any hint of autotune haha, I"m sorry I just can't stand too much of that stuff. ToP's song is good though, and it should be better live imo.

Guest polka_dotts

OMG the unseen pre-debut pics make me tear up a bit. They look so young if you think about it!<3

The concert stage looks amazing of course. Look at all those VIPS~

Guest rach1rur3

i have never seen as stage so close to the fans...

i mean really close cos we're able to get decent fan cams and pics!

lately i find myself refreshing the BB thread every time....

waiting for more fan cams and pics. :D loving the ones that are

being posted already... Thank you again!

I think we might get more fan cams toward the end as the VIP's who

went are probably getting ready to go to the 2nd day... so envious! lol!

i love seeing them back... 2010 started of with a BANG! :wub:

Guest mighty_cindy

^ Thanks for all the fancams! I think i've already watched TOP's MV for the 5th time already and I haven't got tired of it yet. He looks a bit chubby on the MV maybe because of the screen. I can't wait for the HQ MV to come out. TOP playing the harmonica for Acting Like Nothing's Wrong is awesome. I am so buying the DVD. I want to see fan cams of them as a group, hope some one will post it.

Guest nisssr3

thank you for sharing the pics and fancams!! Top is so dorky in the mv but stil sexy and HOT at the same time, i can't wait for the official release of the mv! i notice gd has muscles too and maknae looks mature. too bad there were only few dae's and tae's pic, YG must be really really strict. i hope there's cotton candy's fancam too. anyhow, this is a great start for BB's comeback!

finally DS pics<3333...

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/2286/l7chios4.jpg

so cool!I hope we get to see Cotton Candy performance soon

they look really young in the pre-debut pics..they have changed so much in the past 3 years

now all of them have more muscles..LOL

I'm happy YG released the making of Tabi's MV

but I wonder why YG didn't release any BTS of GD's and TY's MVs

because usually we get to see BTS of BB's MVs

Guest annefreaks

To all the members that shared fancams(& those who uploaded them) and pictures..

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! ~

TOP's solo song is beyond awesome. can't wait for his album to drop.so what now? will both dae and tabi promote at the same time or something? and I have a feeling that cotton candy is not dae's song title. and what about taeyang's full album? and wasn't it said that seungri is releasing something ? now i'm really confused, we need dates/sigh

and what's up with the tae/dae lack, their fans are way cautious. =(

I need more GD/Seungri pics.XD/biased.

Edit/ ^ FINALLY! some daesung.

lol.him on a bicycle in the air. too cute/precious ~

and there's no curls.

Lotte Calendar ^^ without Sung and Bae o_O

54628182201001301759182.jpg

54628182201001301759182.jpg

1024x768

21841264845800c7g5.th.jpg 21841264845811593q.th.jpg

1280 x 1024

21841264845938o3ok.th.jpg 21841264845957kto6.th.jpg

cre: lotte官网 + BOBOGD

SO HQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ >v<

126484625068283958.th.jpg 126484625018283982.th.jpg 126484625028284007.th.jpg 126484625038285357.th.jpg 126484625058285383.th.jpg 126484625078285405.th.jpg 126484625048285430.th.jpg

cre: as tagged + DCGD

Thanks for those Dae pics Da_song!!! :DD

OMG!!! There are balloons & flowers on his bicycle too!<3

If i was on the audience, i swear, i wudve jumped to reach

our boy XDD Haha! And the second picture is LOL :))

caught in the heat of the perf, DoraeDae! and he was so near

the audience too O.O LUCKY LUCKY FANS :|

will he perform cotton candy again tonight? =)

Oh i really hope for more fancams! XD *crosses fingers*

Archived