★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StephanieNP

what do you think after hear it? =))

For me, It's completely strange style for me! But I still love it and it melt my heart with his song and killer-warm voice! Ohhhh :x :x :x

p/s: His face in the picture is so weird (and little neird :]])

Guest ooxstacee

Are you ready for my comments on the interview?!

I FREAKIN MISS THEM. They sound so playful, lol.

It might be a little GD-bias. I'm sorry.

yb: G-Dragon’s personality is..crazy. (laughs) Not in a bad way though of course. He gets really into what he’s doing whether its working or playing, so… I say crazy.

gd: Yeah I really am, thanks! (laughs) TOP’s crazy too. (laughs) And manly. The manliest person ever!

I like GD's "The manliest person ever!" Hahahaha.

vi: A little bullying can be passed off as aegyo [cuteness]. (laughs) But I don’t like it when G-Dragon bullies me cos he can be really harsh sometimes….Joking! (laughs) I trust him so its ok. Our members are really close and it feels like a family.

G-RI! Oh, I miss GRi.

yb: This was a while back, but last year,we had decided to do something fun at Christmas, all five of us since we’d been busy in Korea and Japan all year. I was the organiser so I was really concentrating on that for a while. But our plans were crushed when all the end-of-year events arrived. (laughs)

This must be another plan of escape. =X Maybe?

What You Hate Most in the World

gd: In Korea there’s this fish called ‘gaebul’ that people eat raw. I just can’t eat it.

vi: I hate ginger. I don’t eat anything with ginger in it, even if it’s just a little bit.

ds: I hate eggplant. It made me sick once when I was little and I’ve hated it since.

LMFAO, I googled gaebul and it looks disgusting. The name for it doesn't look too appealing either. "Korean Sea Pen .." Yeah. I hate ginger & eggplant too. :(

Their ideal girls, reading all of theirs. I fall out of every category but GD's, lmao. I think we're meant to be, pahahah!

gd: I like girls who are a little playful and like playing pranks. I like people who are unpredictable and can surprise you. If I come to like a girl like that, I’m gonna hold her tight and never let her go. (laughs) And if I get a girlfriend, I don’t want her to be nice to other guys. I want her to show a special side of herself just to me, like aegyo [cuteness]. If I come to like someone, I would probably show them a different side of me too.

Can you imagine him holding you tight and never letting go? OMG! *Dies. Heyy, could that be why he gave me that eyecontact at SAL? HAHAHA JK. I think I'm sinking further into the crazy side of life. Oh, I loved that eye contact though.

ds: I buy myself chocolates every year. (laughs)

vi: I used to get chocolates from seniors or juniors when I was a student. I would leave them in my drawer and they’d all melt. (laughs) I remember cleaning it up thinking ‘what a waste…’. It was sad. (laughs)

gd: I’ve received chocolate in the past too, but it’s probably because they thought “Noone’s gonna get that kid chocolate” and felt sorry for me . (laughs)

I'm going to start doing what Dae does. T___T and LOL at GD.

gd: I want to go to Mount Fuji. We could see Mount Fuji from our hotel room when we stayed in Tokyo once. I want to catch the clouds up there.

Is that one me2day update a picture of Mt. Fuji?

Omg, I love reading interviews. LOL!

This is Dae's activity but COTTON CANDY, DAEBAK! <3 I love it.

so i googled Gaebul, i figured it can't be that bad

well...it is....

yea it looks digusting

i don't even wanna post up a picture cuz it just looks lik a male reproductive organ

I'm not suprised GD doesn't like it cuz i wouldn't eat that thing even if its cooked

i googled it too

damn, it looks like those suckers in that R rated movie, slither.

omg i hate eggplants too! ginger is okay .. i don't hate it

TOP is so manly xD

omgggggggg gd's future gf/wife is so lucky -__-

well .. i know what he usually says .. i guess i shouldn't be surprised haha

seungri!! so forgetful ..

oh well, too much chocolate is bad

they should appear on magazines more often

we get to know them better through interviews since we hardly see them in variety shows

i wish they would film the process. i want to see their expressions and the way they answer

ohh, and also behind the scenes footage. we get to see them doing random stuff

i wanna hear cotton candy so badly

have to wait till i arrive home

i do not think we should discuss Daesung's solo activities here. we should post our opinions in his solo thread right? :) it's kind of quite over there

Guest shinhdeplol

0.5029669_1_1.jpg

0.5029670_1_1.jpg

0.5029671_1_1.jpg

0.5029672_1_1.jpg

0.5029673_1_1.jpg

0.5029674_1_1.jpg

C: COOL4SIM @ Seungrifan.com l mamzz_pr @ popcornfor2

Big Bang misses their Korean fans

Big Bang has been MIA in the kpop scene, due to the boys’ album and concert promotions in Japan. However, despite their busy schedules in Japan, Big Bang has not forgotten their beloved VIPs in their mother country of Korea. Recently, the boys revealed some interesting tidbits regarding their Korean fans and activities on UFO Radio.

Question: The word/phrase that Big Bang uses the most.

Seungri: “I miss you like crazy.” We aren’t doing any album promotions in Korea, so we can’t see our fans as much. Thus, we say, “I miss you” a lot … Because we are always moving around, there are times when I feel lonely and tired, and those are the times when I miss our Korean fans the most.

Statement: Your cooking skills must have improved a lot because of Family Outing.

Daesung: Read his response from a previous article!

Taeyang, who gained even more love with Wedding Dress, stated, “I think it would be awful if I had to play a song for my love’s wedding, like in my song Wedding Dress.”

As a group, Big Bang stated, “We will return to our fans soon as a better Big Bang, so we hope that you fans will be as strong as you guys miss us.”

Check out the radio guest appearance on UFO’s site!

Source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...0&p=mydaily

C: allkpop

Guest prettygirl_pc

the interview sounds soo much fun! i like it when BB are like that.. all crazy and dorky.. in couple of their interviews they look tired and bored. so i am happy to see the dorky side of BB again!!

LOL! did everyone google "Gaebul"..?? hmm. i know i did.. and i agree.. their look strange.. i wouldn't want to eat them either !!

i just listened to Dae's new song.. OMG! so much different from what i am use to him singing!!! he went from hip-hop to trot to this!! it a song that makes me want to fall in love! i can't wait for the trans.. esp now that i know that Dae wrote them himself!!

luv pri

Guest shinhdeplol

Someone care to translte those comics/ fan-made stories of Seungri??? The 19 one seems super cute :lol:

0.5082589_1_1.jpg

0.5082594_1_1.jpg

0.5082597_1_1.jpg

0.5082615_1_1.jpg

C: on pic// DCV.I// mamzz_pr @ popcornfor2

I really miss the boys! Thank you for all the links and the photos. They kind of fill up the BB cravings that I have.

By the way, glad somebody shared the translated interviews. Love knowing their thoughts about so many things. It gives us more insight on their indivuality. I love how they describe each other. You can see that they love each other and they do have fun teasing one another!

"the manliest person ever" -- that was funny!

I love the GRI moments, you can see the bond they have. Tom and Jerry!

YB the organizer???!!! I can't blame him though, sometimes they also need to relax and just have fun!

What totally blew me away is GD's take on girls! I love it when he said that he does NOT want the girl to be extra nice to anyone and should show something exclusive or just for him because he'll do it likewise. Whoa, I am so going to be jealous of whoever she is! He likes crazy girls and one who is qutie unpredictable...whoa!

Daedae's song...love it!!! The boys are really so talented and love that they all have their own genre and they seem to be so comfortable with it.

I really miss them badly!

Thanks again for all the shared links and photos and all that BB stuff!

Guest --colormyworldblack

I MISS BIGBANG!!! :D

the interview made me happy. LOL. they're really like family when they were talking about each other. Haha. TOP's answers were cuuute<3 And EWW. i kinda googled gaebul too and yeaaah. it's gross :|| like instead of you eating it, it looks like it'll be the one who'd probably eat you up O.O Oh, come to think of it. BigBang really spent very special events at Japan! :oJVIPS are so damn lucky. Le Sigh. And ideal girls...wow. Those girls who'd be their future wives are soooooo blessed! Having these boys is already like winning the lottery<3 ;DDD

Anyway, thanks for the pictures and links! ^^ BIGSHOW countdown: D-3 !!!

Guest shinhdeplol

G-DRAGON WAS AN SM TRAINEE FOR 5 YEARS

So the rumor before about G-Dragon being an SM trainee is true after all. Asia.co.kr got to interview him about this and here's a rough translation/summary of the article they posted:

G-Dragon became popular when he was young by being part of Little Lulla. Little Lulla was a hit like An Angel Without Wings. ~another show

"I was on MBC's Bbobbobbo before. I sat next to Bbomee (?) nuna and I danced really well. I guess I was discovered by Little Lulla then. We even went on a concert tour and put out a carol album."

Little Lulla was very popular then but after awhile, the company decided to terminate it, which became a big shock to the 8-year old G-Dragon.

"As an 8-year old, I was shocked. I thought I would continue to become a singer. I even told my mom that I wouldn't do it again. And then I lived a normal life as a student."

But it seems like he was destined to become famous. One time, his family went on a ski resort where SM Entertainment, headed by Lee Sooman, was conducting a dance competition (or audition). He joined and got chosen to be a trainee. He trained for almost 5 years, during the time when S.E.S, H.O.T, BOA and Shinhwa were gaining popularity.

"When I trained under SM, it wasn't a big company yet so instead of practicing every day, I would go once a month or once every three months. SM officials don't probably remember me anymore but I danced a lot. I wasn't handsome but I had a mischievous face and followed directions very well. There was even a time when I sat on the laps of Shinhwa members."

As an SM trainee, G-Dragon didn't have a clear vision of what he wanted to do. When he was in 3rd grade, he discovered the Wu-tang Clang through a friend. He then joined People Crew (?) where he learned more about freestyle rapping.

Original article: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...011409475161855

Taken from bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

Guest shinhdeplol

K-POP Pretty Boy Singers - Super Junior Bigbang Shinee ss501 FT lsland

^ Jiyong is #4 :D

0.5099474_1_1.jpg

0.5099636_1_1.jpg

0.5099638_1_1.jpg

0.5099641_1_1.jpg

0.5099644_1_1.jpg

0.5099481_1_1.jpg

0.5099485_1_1.jpg

0.5099487_1_1.jpg

C: naya @ bigbangfamily l bigbanghaven.blogspot.com l 지나가는... @ DCinside

Guest intelligirl

K-POP Pretty Boy Singers - Super Junior Bigbang Shinee ss501 FT lsland

^ Jiyong is #4 :D

Yay, I'm glad GD is high on the list because he is sooo pretty. Also, about him being an SM trainee for five years, I'm so glad that in the he ended up being in YG. Without him there is definitely no Big Bang! I love that we've been seeing a little more activity from the boys lately and I'm totally anticipating their upcoming concerts.

Thank you for always keeping us updated shinhdeplol!

Guest bigbangloverr

Wahhh, thanks ate thuy for the awesome updates.

I've beeennn waiting for BIG scans of these pictures. I love it. <3 I love every single update you post. keke^^

I'm back~~

Haven't posted in here for a million of years. keke^^ I'll try my best to post all the time. and bring some update.

Thanks to everyone for every updates tooo :) And let me just say that I'm so proud of BB for everything they have succeed in. I love the interviews btw. :) ^^ It looks like they are very popular in JAPAN now. I'm happy for them. VIPs fighting!

Archived