★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest JACHOHJAC

110417 ANGEL PRICE MUSIC FESTIVAL

-click for full size-

b00654704daaeca77edfa.jpg

b00654704daaeca1be9d9.jpg

credit: EPILOGUE

V YES! he still can be a lot more perfect hehehe ;)

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ um can my TOP be any more perfect? <3 <3 <3 blush.gif

so yes. hi everyone. it's been a reeeeeally long time since I've posted in this thread, or even the subforum for that matter. A few things have changed for me since I was last here, namely, I've moved to Korea.

I live in Seoul.

I went to the Angel Price Music Festival today.

I saw Big Bang.

A bit of a fan account (you can read the thing in full here, pls give credit if taking out)

Let me just say that the boys look even better, sound even better, perform even better in person. And yes, it's actually possible.

The Set List

01. Tonight

02. Lies

03. Cafe

04. Love Song

05. Last Farewell

They had a bit of a fan talk either after tonight or after lies, and the emcee helped facilitate that. When TOP came out he had on these sunglasses (the same one's from Inkigayo this same day) and the emcee made him take them off so the fans could see his eyes. Of course, crowd screamed like crazy. Each member introduced themselves. And Seungri actually stepped forward with his arms open, listening to the crowd scream for him. It was hilarious.

Daesung is also the happiest performer ever. He kept laughing at things when he thought no one was looking/it wasnt his turn to sing. Taeyang worked that stage like he owned it. He was the one that came closest to the front, coming all the way to the edge of the stage, in the center--of course in the center. Seungri really is fanservice king. maknae was being all sorts of adorable tonight. playing with fans, playing with the emcee, even sticking his tongue out as they were exiting the stage. I'm not sure, but maybe GD was tired. It wasn't that he particularly looked tired, or that he didn't perform well, or that he didn't sound good--because he did, always--but to be honest I didn't see him smile or seem like he was enjoying himself on stage. just before Last Farewell, it seemed something was wrong with one of TOP's eyes. Like something had gotten in it. Because he kept squinting it. This made for some HILARIOUS facial expressions while he was jump rope dancing ^^

And because I know what you really want are pictures, here are a few, I have yet to upload all of them, but here are a few--please credit if taking out please.

IMG_5505.JPG

IMG_5486.JPG

IMG_5495.JPG

Guest juang_bb

This was how TOP protected VIPS during BIGSHOW 2011

*quoted image*

credit: nodiggity-choi || tumblr

thanks for this LES! i've been waiting to see this! awww... Tabi! look at him, putting so much effort! :D

so yes. hi everyone. it's been a reeeeeally long time since I've posted in this thread, or even the subforum for that matter. A few things have changed for me since I was last here, namely, I've moved to Korea.

I live in Seoul.

I saw Big Bang.

A bit of a fan account (you can read the thing in full here, pls give credit if taking out)

Let me just say that the boys look even better, sound even better, perform even better in person. And yes, it's actually possible.

The Set List

01. Tonight

02. Lies

03. Cafe

04. Love Song

05. Last Farewell

They had a bit of a fan talk either after tonight or after lies, and the emcee helped facilitate that. When TOP came out he had on these sunglasses (the same one's from Inkigayo this same day) and the emcee made him take them off so the fans could see his eyes. Of course, crowd screamed like crazy. Each member introduced themselves. And Seungri actually stepped forward with his arms open, listening to the crowd scream for him. It was hilarious.

Daesung is also the happiest performer ever. He kept laughing at things when he thought no one was looking/it wasnt his turn to sing. Taeyang worked that stage like he owned it. He was the one that came closest to the front, coming all the way to the edge of the stage, in the center--of course in the center. Seungri really is fanservice king. maknae was being all sorts of adorable tonight. playing with fans, playing with the emcee, even sticking his tongue out as they were exiting the stage. I'm not sure, but maybe GD was tired. It wasn't that he particularly looked tired, or that he didn't perform well, or that he didn't sound good--because he did, always--but to be honest I didn't see him smile or seem like he was enjoying himself on stage. just before Last Farewell, it seemed something was wrong with one of TOP's eyes. Like something had gotten in it. Because he kept squinting it. This made for some HILARIOUS facial expressions while he was jump rope dancing ^^

And because I know what you really want are pictures, here are a few, I have yet to upload all of them, but here are a few--please credit if taking out please.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

CLIO!!! thanks for the fanaccount, pics and the GORGEOUS FANCAMS!!! TOP is so GORGEOUS in your CAFE fancam! OMG! i cant! :lol: so happy for you and yet so envious!

You're welcome Juang! CHOOMTOP is definitely "DA MAN" hehe...

our Hero ♥

@CLIOOOOOOOO

omfg woman..thanks for the fan account and the CHOOMTOP videos

haha i love it all. As for GD..oh GD lol i think he's sick

dear but oh well even if he;s not sick he's not

really that CONGENIAL?lmao

I AGREE 100% TOP should wear VNECK shirts and get rid w/ all

those JACKETS hihihihi I guess we all have our own AGENDAS why

we want him to wear VNECK SHIRTS lmaaao.

Dang im so envious yet happy for you woman!

Thanks to all who posted wonderful PHOTOS!!!

Guest missARROGANT

13030505434.jpg

Hanteo Sales Update

BB mini album:

Daily: 47

Total: 118762

BB Special Edition:

Daily: 343

Total: 43867

13030505431.jpg

13030505432.jpg

13030505433.jpg

13030505435.jpg

13030505436.jpg

13030507317.jpg

1303050851indexconvjpg.jpg

cr: gd-world/dcgd

V

V

Sorry. posted below tongue2.gif oh you edited lol

Guest shinhdeplol

110417 Angel price festival - TOP

1303053085_201104180011496958207301_0.jpg

13030530852011041800114.th.jpg13030530852011041800114.th.jpg13030530852011041800115.th.jpg13030530852011041800115.th.jpg13030530852011041800115.th.jpg13030530852011041800115.th.jpg

C: as tagged// ㅈㄴㄱㄴㅇㄷ @ DCInside

110417 Angel price festival - Daesung

130305359210.jpg

130305359211.jpg

C: GD WORLD // 제이 @ DCinside

110417 Angel price festival - Seungri

1303054440dsc66212.jpg

1303054440dsc6704.jpg

1303054440dsc6686.th.jpg1303054522dsc6778.th.jpg

1303054440dsc66062.th.jpg1303054440dsc6607.th.jpg1303054440dsc66172.th.jpg

C: http://all_my_star.blog.me/ // littlestar @ bestiz

TOP - Love song fanart

42240678.png

C: http://060819.tistory.com/ // 팁토 @ bestiz

Something cute about TOP I came across bestiz today :P

TOP's "Huk huk~

C: 빕측 @ bestiz

Can someone translate what he was saying here? :lol:

EDIT:

20110417_엔젤프라이스 뮤직페스티발 - 멘트2 (TOP)

C: banri08 @ YT

*signing out~* :D

This was how TOP protected VIPS during BIGSHOW 2011

*quoted image*

credit: nodiggity-choi || tumblr

can someone tell me about this incident? I think I read about it somewhere....but....I'm not sure if this incident it something that I DID read about..someone care to tell me? :huh:

I live in Seoul.

I saw Big Bang.

The Set List

01. Tonight

02. Lies

03. Cafe

04. Love Song

05. Last Farewell

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Thank you so much for sharing :)

I have heard that Ji is sick but still he looks fine, cute and adorable on those pictures ♥

^ Nice fan acct. Maybe GD was tired they've been performing a lot of extra stages lately? However I'm beginning to seriously worry about his weight. I know hes naturally skinny but its becoming a bit too much to ignore. 

Look how perfect and healthy he looked during sunset glow promotions compared to now and you will understand.

35i6bk7.gif

I hope hes okay. I just want to feed him.

Archived