★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also felt annoyed at how they looked at Seungri as the maknae that's always jealous, back-stabber, selfish, impolite and no good.

I feel you. Those people

took those stories too seriously

& jumped into conclusion.

No matter what happened

Seungri still managed to show

the matured & truthful side of him

as much as possible.

It totally sucks when people

does not treat you seriously when

the time comes while you're trying

hard to present yourself with a sincere heart.

Though Seungri is not my #1 bias

in BIG BANG,I will always adore & love

him as he is :wub:

On the happy note, MNET SOUNDPLEX IS

BEAUTIFUL & DORKY!

CAFE's perf was almost flawless with

all those falsettos, while MAGIC+STRONG BABY

gives a totally different good vibe in it.

And 'KNOCKOUT' was dope

Guest shinhdeplol

BIGBANG has just finished the performance for What Is Right :w00t: I love everything from the vocals, the outfits to the stage and the dance :P The only thing to "complain" is that Tae, once again, doesnt have a chair to sit on at the end of the performance =)) :lol:

VIPs' fanchant today is phenomenal. I especially love the loud cheer when Daeri appear in the middle of the performance.

I notice them wearing the face shirts today :P Also the backdrop has a huge "THANKS BIGBANG" to it :wub:

This is my fav What Is Right performance ^^ Hope they can get a Mutizen with this song.

EDIT:

shared?

Music Bank MC/Actress,Kim Minji is close to Seungri!

There’s no denying that the industry is flooded with idols lately, which raises curiosity as to how close she is with them, especially since she works so up close and personal with idols on a weekly basis.

“I thought I’d get close to them too, but it’s not really like that. The waiting room for MCs and the waiting room for artists are actually quite far apart so I haven’t had the opportunity to get closer with them. Even so, I’ve gotten close with SECRET’s Hyosung and Big Bang’s Seungri. I don’t quite have the freedom of mindset to be making friends yet.”

[omitted non-yg parts]

Source: Star News via Naver

Translated by: AKP

Shared by: fu.ckyeahygfamilyy @ tumblr

Guest missARROGANT

Don't know if this has been posted before ^^

it is fun&interesting to read

Some Big Bang and VIP "chic" stories [MISC]-PART2

PART-1

Dedicate to all of our fellow beloved vips friends~

21. TOP likes to take a bath. But because of hectic schedules, he always falls asleep while bathing. Then he gets body pain the next day when he wakes up.

22. Once GD and Seungri went to a convenience store to have instant noodles. But GD carelessly poured in cold water. So he exchanged it with Seungri and let Seungri watch him eat. Seungri was watching but since he had nothing to do so he could only add seasoning to his.

23. During early debut time, someone saw GD in a game centre. Referring to the pictures that kept in his/her phone, the person said, "He is G-Dragon, isn't he?" GD uncomfortably said, "No." That person knew it but he/she said, "Oh, ok, understood." Suddenly TY popped out from somewhere saying "Jiyong ah, give me 100 bucks." Without hesitation, GD gave him the money.

24. While filming one of their CFs in which they had to wear school uniform, during the break, a schoolboy actor went to the washroom and saw TOP and YB at the sink area. The boy said hi and went to do his business.

TOP: "Young Bae ah, I let you see something amazing."

TY: "What?"

TOP: (fart)

TY: "Er…."

25. After a performance, TOP helped the staff to tidy things up. Seeing TOP carrying some stuff, the staff said, "Ah, let us do it, you need to rest.’ At the same time, Seungri was carrying something that was as big as his body, but nobody stopped him, not to mention spare a look at him. HAHAHAHA!!!

26. Once everyone in BIGBANG went to buy HaagenDazs ice cream. After looking at the price, they all got shocked and just went back without buying it.

27. During a break while filming "I am Sam", TOP was wearing uniform in the set. A real teacher saw him and mistook him as a real student. Hitting his head, the teacher said, "Do you think you can walk in the school around with shoes on?" TOP said, "Sorry." Then he took off his shoes and walked around with tiptoes.

28. GD used to be mad and grumbling very loudly when he lost his camera.Once he had a CHANNEL necklace which everyone said it was fake. Getting really angry, he immediately bought a flight ticket to the place he bought the necklace and returned it.

29. Once GD went to Hongdae to shop. When he got off from the car, his pants stuck between his butts (you know what it means, right? )People around saw it and laughed at him secretly. GD is chic enough, he used 2 fingers into his backside and settle it.

30. Once Seungri was walking outside of their dorm with a friend.. A passer-by saw him and gave him a look "Oh he is a celebrity." Knowing that, Seungri purposely slowed down his steps and softly talked to himself "Why aren't you coming? Can't you see I have slowed down?"

31. Seungri always acts cool in front of fans. Once GD said "so he thinks he is very cool." When Seungri heard it, he ran to GD acting like a spoilt kid "Hyung~~~~~~~~~~"

32. When GD was in Busan, he mistook other groups' fans as his. He tried to talk to them, but the people used Busan dialect saying "WHAT? *cursingcensored*" GD got shocked and said "Ahh…so sorry." (Hahaha, san people are infamous for their boldness).

33. GD was withdrawing money at an ATM. The machine took too long to respond, so he got mad and threw his branded wallet away…Then silently he picked it back…

34. In Hongdae someone saw a person wearing clothes with BIGBANG style, then he said, "Lately there are so many kids think they are KwongJiyong." Then the person turned back and looked at him. Oh it was really KwongJiyong.

35. A fan, “Oppa, I brought some food."

TOP, “Oh, slowly eat ya.’

36) At the early stage of their debut, a fan introduced himself, ‘Hello, it must be the 1st time that you see me here. I am a newbie….’ GD smiled and said, ‘You don’t know who I am? Don’t you have some friends who love me?’

37) When Seungri was still a secondary school student, he tried to greet a girl by waving his two arms exaggeratedly and said, ‘hello.’

However, that girl just ignored him and kept on walking .

38) Once, TOP was walking and trying to overhear what the fans were talking about.

Therefore, he failed on the road.

39) When TOP was still studying in primary school, he once stole a necklace from his mum to a girl whom he liked. After his mother discovered his misdeed, she beat him up very seriously.

40) A fan was waiting outside the company building but she dropped her hairpin to a place where she could not access. (Don’t quite understand here, sorry)

That fan asked TOP to pick it up for her and TOP did so… He put it into his own pocket too.

41) GD suddenly failed when he was walking on the street, so his fans were laughing at him secretly. After he casted a fierce gaze at the fans, he dashed to the company.

42) The fans of other artists asked GD, ‘ are ITYM (note: a hip hop group) inside?’ GD answered coolly, ‘no, they are not.’ After he said it, ITYM emerged from the gate of the company, GD then fled away.

43) GD was originally sitting his van and eating the dish that his fans gave him. However, after seeing the face of a fan, he bursted into a series of laughters. As a result, the food was spilled out from his nostrils.

44) When they were still the trainees, a girl saw Daesung and screamed, ‘Oh!!! Daesung ar!!!!!’

Since she chased after him ,she failed and hurt her kneel

Daesung was shocked and asked whether she was okay. He even rushed back to the company and brought a Doraemon plastic for her.

45) TY said to the fan who was riding a motorbike to chase his van, ‘ your bike can only afford such speed, right?’ Then, the traffic light turned red, his van had to stop there and the motorbike was just stopping next to his van.

TY closed his window silently.

46) After they had debuted, GD and TY went to school and many girls went to see them. TY was scared so he tried to dodge them. GD asked, ‘what are you doing?’ TY, ‘Jiyong ar, the girls love following me everywhere.’ GD then asked him to stay in the classroom.

47) Once, Seungri had the chance to shake hands with Kim Jun Su but he did not want to let it go.

48) Fans said to other members, ‘Awwwwww!!! OPPA’ but when they saw Seungri, they say, ‘Seungri ar!!! Awwwwwwwww’ Seungri asked, ‘why don’t you call me OPPA too?’

49) TOP once posted in the fan café on the mid- autumn festival.

Title: Everyone

Content: Moon Cakes

And no more…

After the VIPs saw the post, they were so shocked. Several minutes later, the post was deleted.

Laster, when he was attending an autograph session, some VIPs asked what happed to him at that time. He did not know how to answer.

50) Someone saw GD walk past and she kept on picking up things from the floor. GD stared at her . That person said, ‘you have dropped something.’ GD asked ,’ what is it? My charm?’ The fan was scared and said, ‘ ….. Con…..concept.’

51) Seungri and Minzy went to Hang River to do some exercise.

He left Minzy there and went back on his own.

52) After a very long period of time, the weird (== VIPs called them weird because they did not reply anything) , BIGBANG finally replied in their online forum with the following statement,

‘BIGBANG is a group which earns money by their faces.’

After VIPs saw their reply, they were so happy and replied too:

- They are finally acknowledged by others that they are such a group.

- It is the 1st time that I have heard of such a comment after they had debuted 2 years

-Congratulations!

-Congratulate you on becoming a group that can earn money by looks.

- Today should be marked as a festival.

- Please play some music since it is the birthday of BIGBANG

- I have to worship God since he gave me such a piece of good news

Since the responses are overwhelming, BIGBANG was possibly scared so the reply was deleted not long afterwards

53) A fan phoned Daesung

The fan, ‘OPPA OPPA

Daesung, ‘ I am not Daesung.’

The fan, ‘I am not saying that you are Daesung.’

Then the phone was hanged up.

54) GD was riding his motorbike enthusiastically along the Han River, then a fan who was riding a bicycle approached him. ‘

‘Jiyong ar, I heard that you paid 1580000 wons for this but mine only costed me 200000 wons!’

55) When they were doing promotion for their mini 3 comeback stage, a fan went to their recording at the TV station, then she was spit by Daesung’ s saliva accidentally.

That fan then wrote a fan account about this incident and described his saliva as ‘Holy Water’.

She received hundreds of replies for her fan account and 1 VIP said,

‘Daesung ar, if she really likes that, you should simply spit on her next time.’

Afterwords: it seems that everyone of us loves these chic stories of BIGBANG so I dug out them to here.

There are a lot of people who do not understand the relationship between BIGBANG and VIPs. Mr Yang always postpones the release of their new album which is more than 1 year.

The replies that BIGBANG left in their official fan café are so few that they cannot even turn to the other page and the newest one was left last year or the year before last year.

In several prize giving ceremonies, BIGBANG forgot to mention VIPs, too. ==

(Many VIPs said. ‘if you want us to vote more for you, please remember to thank us when you are receiving the awards.’

Together with the ‘intimate scenes(even bed scenes) that BIGBANG had with the women in their various MVs, it is no wonder that VIPs would have a character like this.

If you ask VIPS, ‘What fan service has BIGBANG done for you?’

VIPs would say, ‘fan service?? What is it?? Can I eat it??’

(Cry…………………)

Therefore, now, if BIGBANG suddenly tried to be gentle and acted like a spoilt kid to VIPs, they would not be able to bear it. (laugh)

However, whenever BIGBANG has gone into troubles, the 1st ones who stand up for them would be VIPs. Among VIPs, there is a group of fans who are called , ‘BIG GIRLS’. When GD was accused of committing plagiarism, there were even antis who released the songs which tried to diss BIGBANG. (Diss is a term used in Hip Hop which means trying to include the dislike towards others in the songs)

BIG GIRLS responded by releasing their own DISS songs. In this way, the conflicts had been sustaining for a while. I really admire them.

(Sorry, I have talked about other things here.)

What I mean is, there was a period of time when VIPs= having no concepts. If we support our idols, we do not need to bash others. There is no use of responding to others’ bashing by bashing back. I am sure nobody would be happy if it happens. Please be a proud VIP of BIGBANG!!!

Source: bigbangchina

Translated by : Daetolove and GDrice_on_top @twitter

Guest jiyuri

What about Yg made a teaser in YG blog? hmmm I do hope its for BB.

I know their sister 2ne1 will comeback now but I do hope YG will not betray us again and give us false hope. PLEASE LET IT BE BB YEAR!! coz we all waited too long and it is such kind of depressing haha.

I want to keep faith in YG but sometimes I doubt about his promisesXD.

If BB will have another 4 new songs,I wonder when the full album will be? and I do hope for new MV!!! haha ONE IS NOT ENOUGH!!! for all our hunger.......

and Its so sad I really love DGH MV. I hope they release it too T___T it is such a cute MV's and lovable songs of all GDTOP songs.

[Fancam]110327 BigBang SBS Inkigayo-What Is Right Rehearsal

http://bigbang343.egloos.com/278349

^OMG G-Ri are hugging each other

Todae<3..Daesung piggyback Baby Tabi again

[Fantaken]110327 BigBang SBS Inkigayo-What Is Right Rehearsal

c0111155_4d8f34da8e60b.jpg

c0111155_4d8f34dd8a054.jpg

credit:bestiz

they thanked vips..so this means this was the "goodbye stage" T___T

so sad that the promotion is so short & they didn't even have a proper goodbye stage just like GD&TOP & Seungri

tumblrliplt5hetj1qbdv3v.jpg

cr:vivalavu

What about Yg made a teaser in YG blog? hmmm I do hope its for BB.

I do hope YG will not betray us again and give us false hope. PLEASE LET IT BE BB YEAR!! coz we all waited too long and it is such kind of depressing haha.

I want to keep faith in YG but sometimes I doubt about his promisesXD.

If BB will have another 4 new songs,I wonder when the full album will be? and I do hope for new MV!!! haha ONE IS NOT ENOUGH!!! for all our hunger.......

you're not alone..

i think every vip is hoping for,feeling,worrying,doubting the same thing as you

Guest shinhdeplol

[CAP] 110327 Inkigayo - Seungri

mix110327whatisrightavi.jpg

mix110327whatisrightavi.th.jpgmix110327whatisrightavi.th.jpgmix110327whatisrightavi.th.jpgmix110327whatisrightavi.th.jpg

C; 노랭이. @ DCinside

[FANTAKEN PHOTOS] 110326 LDF Family concert - TOP

48e850c49063e18ad10060b.jpg

e1debc29fe023c7bd42af1b.th.jpge9efcc85c050666867096ea.th.jpg370329a4ee71d1c3d14358a.th.jpg41166156fa43f292b745aeb.th.jpg

951332810fd6c9f40cf4d28.th.jpgc5ddc4522c85add98c5430b.th.jpgcaadcd51687cff9b7a8947d.th.jpgd1775e296864096e5343c1d.th.jpgd3e3dc460f9a9b70cffca3d.th.jpg

431eb057b78f77501c9583d.th.jpg43cb3fe4f9e33678b93820d.th.jpg48e850c49063e18ad10060b.th.jpg4baac2746f24aa4db051b9d.th.jpg77e5be615008fc8be7113ad.th.jpg

7a80b230f0dec815ad4b5fa.th.jpg03e0f43ee88cc856baa167b.th.jpg23f2c66df89f488c81cb4ab.th.jpg281f38404aacab479313c6b.th.jpg34f0fa202e88b812ad34deb.th.jpg

89c548594a70ce7c6159f3d.th.jpg9343684c3cc7ee60afc3abd.th.jpga4a5ba5b3b8775d7800a18d.th.jpg10135f98a01542e3c9eaf4c.th.jpg

146dd74d2e94e4acae5133d.th.jpg2515ef551c08b0213812bbd.th.jpg597d807305b2453635a80fd.th.jpg64475fabb5bb94e7cb130c8.th.jpg

C: DCTOP // junangel @ baidu

Last post for today :)

Guest shinhdeplol

As I reach the image limit, I will make one more post ^^

[CAP] 110327 Inkigayo - G-Dragon

21ee39d66e9b5362960a16b.jpg

21ee39d66e9b5362960a16b.th.jpg56b33c4e1c9061a683025ca.th.jpg6c088b497c8bcbafd62afcb.th.jpgc8324467e2b6f78be6113aa.th.jpg

cea498265fd24418935807b.th.jpgd20b23fe54917f744e4aeab.th.jpg77efab2c5a70f2a898250ab.th.jpg05f2cbaa758a59adfaed50b.th.jpg0026b67a69ab155e29388ab.th.jpg

C: bestiz // WITHGD // GD的猫咪 @ baidu

[FANTAKEN PHOTOS] 110326 LDF Family concert - G-Dragon

130123447333.jpg

1301234473311.th.jpg130123447332.th.jpg130123447333.th.jpg130123447337.th.jpg

130123447338.th.jpg13012344733.th.jpg130123447331.th.jpg1301234473310.th.jpg

130123447334.th.jpg130123447335.th.jpg130123447336.th.jpg130123447339.th.jpg

C: DCGD // gilbakk75 @ ameblo

*offline forreal*

Archived