★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

TOP fancam - BIGBANG's rehearsal for Music Bank 20110318

뮤직뱅크 리허설 Tonight 최탑ver. (110318) My link

c: kikiju3@yt

OMG! DOUBLE SEUNGHYUNS look like they just got out of a fashion show or photoshoot!!! they didnt look like they were dressed for a rehearsal :lol: GQMFs!!! and why is YB wearing TOP's leopard print leather jacket from their radio show last week? so whose jacket is it really? lol

some caps. DOUBLE SEUNGHYUNS... so fly!!! :wub:

gqseunghyuns3.jpg

gqseunghyuns2.jpg

gqseunghyuns1.jpg

even the way they walked forward and paused, its as if they were strutting on some fashion runway. LOL. these two... they're sharing too much in common now. so Seungri's following Tabi now instead of Ji? lol.

can u imagine them wearing these wardrobe instead for their performance?!? OMG! i guess they're doing us all a favor, coz otherwise we wont be able to take it. too much HOTNESS! :w00t:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samosvetleee

G-Dragon's Me2day update b_b

17109513.png

형들은 녹음하고 동생들은 자고 ...

ver.1 :  Recording brothers and sister asleep..(i simply googled it using google translator)

ver.2 :   Hyungs are recording and the youngers are sleeping ..

Source: G-Dragons's Me2Day

Credit : bbupdates_normal.png

So let's check : Ri on the left,YB in the middle,GD with Dae on the right & Tabi ..is missing phew.gif

Guest li_nikoru

I read somewhere that it meant "Hyungs are recording and the youngsters are sleeping"

Maybe TOP is in the booth or he took the picture :P

I want mooooooooreeeeeeeeeeee

Why U GD!!! You love to tease us!!!

I want another pic or a sneak peak of what they are recording!!!!

Dae you're too perfect !!!

This is the moment

I really agree with the YT comments. I'm going to super rage if Dae doesn't get a solo album sometime this year.

Seriously deserved a standing O for that.

First time in my life that I envy a cup.

tumblr_lifcxlEgCW1qb0gfno1_500.jpg

Big Bang recording again? Iol I know YG don't do the whole repackage thing so I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I can't help it !! :w00t:

In reality they are probably recording for the full album or their Japanese album.

Guest juang_bb

G-Dragon's Me2day update b_b

*quoted image*

형들은 녹음하고 동생들은 자고 ...

ver.1 :  Recording brothers and sister asleep..(i simply googled it using google translator)

ver.2 : Hyungs are recording and the youngers are sleeping

Source: G-Dragons's Me2Day

Credit : *quoted image*

So let's check : Ri on the left,YB in the middle,GD with Dae on the right & Tabi ..is missing *quoted image*

TOP was probably the one taking the picture!!! :lol:

these boys are so adorable! look at the hyungs making fun of the maknaes again. poor babies.. sleeping on the couch. must have been dead tired!

so are they recording.. as in recording music again? or did he mean they recorded the maknaes sleeping? lol. i know that lounge is right outside the recording studio based from what we've seen on BBTV.

the teasing of maknae by his hyungs will never end lol

these dorks<3..that's why there should be a BBTV -__-

It baffles me that he's a grown man.LOLOL

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

and DAESUNG's joining the party lmao

*quoted image*

c:immayellowbanana||tumblr

perfect gifs for perfect dorks..crack crack crack!

GD's me2day update!! finally :]

http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/9002/17109513.png

it looks like Taeyang is floating O_0

tumblr_lifcxlEgCW1qb0gfno1_500.jpg

that's a hot pic of Taeyang >.>

Guest MTRAiNbow_S5BB

vote for bigbang at ALLKPOP

I wouldn't dare to bother you guys if it was just another meaningless poll.

BUT, it's allkpop- arguably the mosttrafficked, popular international k-pop news site in the internation community.

There wouldn't be anything better than to show the 500,000 readers at ALLKPOP that Bigbang definitely dominates their comeback-as we know they have.

Please, let show our love for Bigbang <3

Taeyang's definitely getting some..LOLOL

tumblr_lif0asFAxX1qb9m6ro1_500.gif

GD's ME2DAY update.

-i love how the Maknae's were lying down and the Hyungs

were pretty much up and hyper (hmmm hyungs are extra HAPPY these days *cough* HAPPY PILLS *cough)

the teasing of maknae by his hyungs will never end lol

these dorks<3..that's why there should be a BBTV -__-

^Alla if they have BBTV then Seungri will get back at them by SPILLING a lot.LOL

I saw one pretty much known VBLOGGER saying BIGBANG's comeback is WEAK for KPOP comeback and TONIGHT MV

is a weak one. HMM WTF lolol.I dont usually react negatively to criticisms but i dont think

this person is even checking charts and sales. Kpop has evolved and thank goodness BigBang wanted

to deviate on what 'KPOP NORM' is. It's frustrating that people come out as HIGH AND MIGHTY about KPOP

when they dont consider how a group fare w/ KOREANS in general. But whatever her group is going down

so i guess that's why she's freakin BUTTHURT.

If BIGBANG's comeback is WEAK..then all else is GARBAGE. just saying.lol

Ok, so funny thing happened. I was over at Hanteo front page and while looking at the 5top for the day ( i think) albums all of a sudden i see GD's Heartbreaker at the 4th place and i was like "what the hell?. I found it really amusing :XD

MAJOR TOPRI MOMENT!

must watch, LOL. its way tooo cute.  top's embarrassed face & smile killed me rolleyes.gif my love for TOPRI is growing day by day. 

edit:

GQ described each member like this:

G-Dragon: “sleek chin“

TOP: “soft charisma“

Daesung: “sensual lips“

Seungri: “take a look straight at me“

Taeyang: “eyes filled with wildness“

(source: gqkorea via ibigbang)

Guest yunhotic

KimJongKookie: OMG so many Seungwhores moments lately!!! I don't know when they got really close.. mustve been that kiss from the Secret Garden parody ^_^:P

Edit: Ah.. sorry topped a page with this useless post.

Guest juang_bb

^ been replaying that TopRi moment. i cant stop! ahh... these BTS from SoundPlex! is it possible for MNET to release the entire BTS thing? the boys are so adorable! OMG! why do they make me love them more?!?

why is TopRi trying to break my OTPs?!? G-Ri and ToDae! look at GD! he can barely look at it... well, at least Dae's enjoying it. :lol:

DOUBLE SEUNGHYUNS have really come a very long way from being awkward at first. this makes me wanna rewatch their NINETEEN movie. :D

Archived