자, 그럼 내일은 더 고퀄리티 사진으로 찾아뵙겠습니다아~~~ ^^

source:SBS

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Inkigayo" PD confirms Big Bang to have a three-track comeback stage

201103041019241001_1.jpg

Big Bang confirmed yesterday that their first comeback performance would be through SBS’s “Inkigayo“, the details of which were further expanded upon today.

In a call with Newsen on March 4th, “Inkigayo” PD Hwang In Young revealed, “Big Bang will be performing ‘Tonight‘ as well as two additional songs for their comeback stage on March 6th.”

Although it’s a three-track comeback, the boys won’t be performing them in full. PD Hwang explained, “We thought that Big Bang would be performing on ‘Inkigayo’ only after performing on KBS’s ‘Music Bank‘ and MBC’s ‘Show! Music Core,’ but they told us that they’re performing with us first. YG Entertainment said that they wanted to do a bit more than a two-track performance, so we held a meeting and settled on three.”

When the reporter asked for a comment on the controversy surrounding YGE and “Music Bank”, PD Hwang stated, “Big Bang’s comeback is 20 seconds shorter than TVXQ’s. We are not giving them special treatment. In the case of 2NE1, their first ever debut stage was through ‘Inkigayo’, which is why they were able to perform three songs. It’s the same concept for Big Bang; it is what it is.”

Source: Newsen via Nate | AKP

---

i like what the PD said, "it is what it is".. there's nothing we can do at this point, we might as well just enjoy the boys perform on mnet, mbc, & sbs. kbs screwed themselves up rolleyes.gif

Guest Qj_GDragon

wow ..3-tracks comeback stage again ^^!!

how YG Family !!

from now on, I think that SBS should better accept for the other A-list artists promote at least 2 tracks when they comeback ..

..u know it may become the issue wif the anti if their artist don't get the attention like this in the future ....

It seems as the beginning for 2-tracks or more comeback stage generation .. !!

but who's care now ..countdown 'n waiting 4 our boyz back !!

BB ..YG family ..no doubt !! fighting !!

Guest Candyy

does anyone know if kVIPs are also discussing the issue about the kbs controversy? considering they are the ones in korea, i was just wondering what they think about the issue.

i'm glad yg came out to address the issue and give his side of the story because had he not, there would have been great misunderstanding on him and the boys because that PD guy was accusing them left and right. some say that yg coming out with the statement is just making the situation worst, but i think he is just standing up for his reputation and the rest of the family. i mean, at least he's being mature and reasonable about it, unlike some person who likes to paint a picture to make himself as the "fair guy" and others the bad ones---yes yes yes, pd is very fair, he gives other artists two or more stages but only one to bigbang because it's the FAIR thing to do....smelllllll!!!!

KBS, “Big Bang will not make their comeback on Music Bank”

bigbang080130ld9.jpg

After the 1-hour comeback special SBS organized for Big Bang, a lot of attention is being given to whether or not Big Bang will make a comeback on MBC and KBS.

Big Bang’s agency, YG entertainment, was criticized last year because their artists were not seen on ‘Music Bank’s end of the year performances, nor did they attend KBS’s Gayo Festival because of issues they had with KBS. Because of this a lot of interest has been forming regarding what move Big Bang plans to take with their comeback.

But for this album as well, it has been revealed that YG’s side has been uncooperative about appearing on KBS. Kim So Hang, Music Bank’s PD, spoke with Newsen on March 3rd and said, “Big Bang made a comeback last week with SBS, but they will not appear on “Music Bank” this week.”

He continued, “KBS’s side offered Big Bang to appear on Music Bank but they refused the request. They didn’t seem reluctant of the offer. Music Bank’s side left an oppurtunity opened for them to appear but YG’s side rejected it so there’s nothing that can be done.”

Lastly he added, “Whether Big Bang will appear on KBS in the future has still not been decided.”

Source: newsen

Translated: alee @ ibigbang

LOL, that's funny.. they make it seem like big bang & YG are divas or something mellow.gif kbs pd is an idiot, he can go eff himself phew.gif both sides are immature, but the boys definitely don't need MuBank if they're gonna be treated like this. they're effing big bang, they need to be treated way better than this. 

Guest pascale

“Big Bang’s comeback is 20 seconds shorter than TVXQ’s. We are not giving them special treatment. In the case of 2NE1, their first ever debut stage was through ‘Inkigayo’, which is why they were able to perform three songs. It’s the same concept for Big Bang; it is what it is.”

that's my favorite quote from the PD. He already said that BB's comeback stage will still be shorter than DBSK so there is no biasness. He showed that he can give BB a fair amount of time while being fair to other groups performing.

I wonder what KBS has to say now, they just seem like richard simmons now lmao. ikiyago PD I LOVE YOU!!!!

@candyy yes, they've been discussing this issue in the dc galleries, bestiz and even in hanteo boards. Most are just frustrated that YG got into this mess. Pretty much same sentiment as international VIPs. They were angry with the PD of Music Bank's insistence for only 1 song. They were planning on posting Music Bank boards. But unlike IVIPs, they still wanted a KBS performance because they know that broadcast is still very important to help the boys in their digital charts. They're worried mostly for how this will affect Big Bang as a group.

Guest 2jnkek1

hello again :)

*ignore MusicBank issues,not worth it,move on* ...

just wanna share BB's EP is #27 on United world album chart^^

wwwmediatrafficde2011-3-317-14-37.png

haters are such idiots dry.gif there is always two sides to a story, YG said something different & of course the pd said something different. we gotta look in between the lines bc obviously something happened between the two. so many other artists have gotten to perform as much as 3 songs for their comeback stage, so why can't big bang? i doubt YG "demanded" for special treatment, he probably simply thought big bang would be treated just like the rest of the groups who got to have a comeback stage. this is so ridiculous, both sides are being immature and need to handle this situation more professionally. i didn't want this much drama to be surrounded around the boys' comeback.. it's kinda irritating sleep.gif they need to solve this PRIVATELY too, instead of publicly criticizing each other. 

/endrant sweatingbullets.gif

Guest xxxKrissKrossxxx

hello again :)

just wanna share BB's EP is #27 on United world album chart^^

Wait...I'm confused...how is it possible? How is BigBang eligible and counted on the US World Billboard charts, etc. when they don't have an actual, physical copy of the CD being sold in the US? I understand how iTunes works...but with something like BB and in this day and age I don't understand how Billboard works... :-\

Don't get me wrong I'm excited and happy as hell at the results for our boys! (And 2NE1 back when they were promoting. ^^) I'm just a little confused is all. ^^ All in all THAT'S SO FREAKING AMAZING~! I'M SO PROUD OF THE BOYS!!!! :D <3

Guest Candyy

@candyy yes, they've been discussing this issue in the dc galleries, bestiz and even in hanteo boards. Most are just frustrated that YG got into this mess. Pretty much same sentiment as international VIPs. They were angry with the PD of Music Bank's insistence for only 1 song. They were planning on posting Music Bank boards. But unlike IVIPs, they still wanted a KBS performance because they know that broadcast is still very important to help the boys in their digital charts. They're worried mostly for how this will affect Big Bang as a group.

thanks, i'm really worried about this situation especially after the most recent article with the kbs PDs responses at alkp. i just hate how every time they come out to say something, it's always an attack at yg. i find that very unprofessional. it's bigbang comeback after two years, i just hope the public don't get too negatively influenced by those PDs words.

Guest pascale

see i was right KBS would come with an excuse again. I don't even care about KBS anymore seriously

our boys are still doing great digitally, me like it.

I'm gonna turn on my TV well more likely PC sunday to watch the boys comeback and winning on inkiyago.

i'm sure YG will find a subtle way to answer KBS PD, he is good at that.

Guest doublehh03

i believe YG in this one. he stated this morning that he never made any special requests. YG will respond tomorrow and the truth will be revealed.

why should we trust KBS when their music countdown rigs its own freakin' chart?

just sucks for us big bang can't perform for the fans who have starved for their live performances for 2+ years. the fans are the losers in this one.

Guest juang_bb

^^ so i heard that MuBank would just completely take out BB from KChart later. we'll find out if its true. i will be sorry for whoever wins later coz who knows what'll happen. Right now, im just tired of the bickering, back and forth. what i hate about all these is that BIGBANG and VIPs are the real "victims" here. it feels like BB and VIPs are stuck in the middle of two clashing giants. BB got nothin to do with it AT ALL, but it's their 2 year comeback that's being affected. VIPs who waited for BB for 2 years, we just want to see them as much as we can, but 1 opportunity is being taken away. I dont care who's at fault anymore, all i know is that it's kinda sad how instead of everyone enjoying BB's glorious times, we're all getting caught up with this issue.

oh well, you know what? WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. they can try bringing BIGBANG down, but i believe that the boys will only rise up even stronger. there's always gotta be a villain right?!? ;)

Archived