★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest doublehh03

It has already been beaten by Super Junior with Bonamana. They sold 36K on first day, 66K on second day, and 100K in 8 days.

Anyway, 77K is so so so so AWESOME! And that's just for the first four days (actually, 3 and a half since today isn't over). Wow, we still have three more days to reach 100K and beat the all time high! DAEBAK!!! Maybe the 40,000+ concert viewers only purchased today? or maybe the stalls on the Big Show 3-day concert only reported the sales today that's why Hanteo only tallied it now. AWESOME AWESOME EPIC LEGENDARY!!!!!!!

if it was then i wasn't aware of it. bonama sold 123k in a total of 8-9 months (according to hanteo last year) so i doubt they sold 100k in 8 days. it might be shipments or whatever. super junior isn't as popular as big bang or dbsk. dbsk holds the record since 2008. gdragon's heartbreaker is #2 at around 60k.

and your math is wrong. 36 + 66k = 102k so they would have reached 100k in 2 days.

Guest kresten

if it was then i wasn't aware of it. bonama sold 123k in a total of 8-9 months (according to hanteo last year) so i doubt they sold 100k in 8 days. it might be shipments or whatever. super junior isn't as popular as big bang or dbsk. dbsk holds the record since 2008. gdragon's heartbreaker is #2 at around 60k.

and your math is wrong. 36 + 66k = 108k so they would have reached 100k in 2 days.

Nope, I went to the Super Junior thread to confirm this days before BB's comeback, because I was checking the competition on what records we should shatter. Hahaha. First day sales, 36K. Second day sales, 30K. There have been numerous reports that SuJu recorded 100K in Hanteo on 8 Days, so yeah, I'm not wrong.

My bad anyway, because the actual record to break is actually 111,000+ by DBSK.

BUT ANYWAY, I might get suspended for talking about other groups here. 77K is great! We're on our way to break some Hanteo records, and that is great! Go K-VIPs, beat the records.

Guest doublehh03

^ Hanteo doesn't count sales that aren't from online/offline retailers. I had my post deleted since there isn't any confirmation yet so I advice everyone not to freak out yet. I'm waiting for Hanteo posts and DCBB or DCGD to report it.

i just checked some of the bestiz posts

실시간 483** /누적 77*** 대박!!!!!!

let's stray on the cautious side like you said but usually from those #s and how hanteo displays it, looks good so far. i doubt they sold 48k today. hanteo probably fixed it and put it all on today. the uncorrected #s from the first 3 days were 30k ish.

Guest juang_bb

i dont know how significant this is LOL. but i was lurking on Nate for some BB articles and noticed that in their NEWS RANKING section, #1-10, are ALL BIGBANG ARTICLES so i took a scap of it.

natenews1.png

natenews2.png

like i said, i dont know if this really means anything at all. but it says News Ranking so i guess its a list of popular articles. LOL. #1-10 are all BIGBANG articles so i didnt bother highlighting them. I did mark the BB articles from 11-30. for VIPs enjoyment.

edit: #6 isnt BB related. LOL. sorry. but still... that's 18 out of 30. :lol:

talk about HOT ISSUE. :lol:

^ just now saw a post in Hanteo Boards that they are in 40k today and that was an hour ago. And flibbert just posted in 6theory. So, I'm guessing it's time to celebrate? I'm so glad Hanteo fixed this one though XD The 77k is still not verified. Needs posts from dcbb with actual numbers. XD

And Big Bang's Secret Garden Parody is still trending in naver right now. Which is crazy since it's been over 5 hours. Hot issue indeed.

EDIT: @vipjjang we just mostly worry about the fanbase support. it's been 2 years and this comeback is pretty important for the group to re-establish their names in the K-ent. Since this comeback is highly anticipated, everyone's eyes are on them. And just a hint that they're no longer as popular as before will affect their endorsement deals in the future.

Having big album sales is still money they can use for their next promotions and for YG to recoup his investment for the huge promo expenses in this comeback. Plus, this is also to help boost their image for further cf deals. As much as I'd like their promos to be all about music, it's not. In the end, it's still business and it's all about public perception. We all just want the best for them. Well, that's my POV at least. XD

But like I said before this news broke out, the most important thing is really that they're promoting together again.

Guest shinhdeplol

Trans for Seungri's me2day update :D

message : 승스카 , 지라임 , 김주탑 을보고싶으시다면 지금당장 네이버에 '시크릿빅뱅' 을 검색하세요^^

translation : Seungseuka, Ji Raim, Kim Jutap, if you want to see them go to Naver and search for 'Secret Big Bang' now^^

Read more: Big Bang Haven: [Me2day] Seungri's me2day update on Feb. 28th, 2011 http://bigbanghaven.blogspot.com/2011/02/me2day-seungris-me2day-update-on-feb_28.html#ixzz1FEJ91iaP

source : Seungri's me2day

translation : Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Are you not happy w/ the ratings considering it's 12AM in their time? XD

Just as Flyfly mentioned and KC too that timeslot usually

garner 3% for audience share so 5.7% is pretty good.

Personally I think SBS BigBang Show was really HYPED and lived to

everyone's EXPECTATIONS. It was well received not just only in Korea but it

reached phenomenal numbers on LIVE STREAMING.

HATERS are HATERS and they ALWAYS have something to say about our BOYS.

This is a shoutout to KC who'd probably understand this POST LMAO XD

*quoted image*

cr:dubuoppar@tumblr

harhar! NOH DEU SMEEEEEEEELLLL! OH DAE SEES EVERYTHING! Still not over the parody and Dae and the flower and gah! HE IS JUST SO DAMN FUNNY! AND BAE'S EXPRESSION WHEN JI GOT HIT BY THE CAR - SO CUTE! XD

why do some people feel so insecure with BB's sales

Instead of stressing over it, buy the album if you haven't yet to support!

Like seriously, they just released an album, just enjoy the music. Even if they did rank low in charts or album sales than what they did in past, it doesn't mean their album was bad

-_- they don't HAVE to sell 50K in a day or whatever to show/prove how great they are..i would rather feel happy for them if the public appreciates their music like "lies" because they personally have put so much handwork in it and brought something new in it. we've seen and heard the gold so u give the verdict. Personally I give both thumbs up for a wonderful comeback ^__^ and cant wait for my album to arrive!!

P.S; just checked naver and saw Secret BigBang is still trending #1 haha

B) So I'm reading good things on the album sales. Nice!!!  I think Big Bang is epic to do all that with a mini album containing three new songs ^^ I really think the full album is going to sell even more so I'm really excited if this news is true.

VIP still keeping up the All-Kill !!! God I'm so proud to be apart of this fandom. We may get called lazy and don't exactly win polls but we show up when it matters :D Who else do you know could have their entire album dominating like this for days!!! B)

Also hell yeah I'm happy about those SBS ratings!!! They beat out the regularly scheduled program raising SBS ratings. :P Good times are rolling for Big Bang.

Guest doublehh03

Like seriously, they just released an album, just enjoy the music. Even if they did rank low in charts or album sales than what they did in past, it doesn't mean their album was bad

-_- they don't HAVE to sell 50K in a day or whatever to show/prove how great they are..i would rather feel happy for them if the public appreciates their music like "lies" because they personally have put so much handwork in it and brought something new in it. we've seen and heard the gold so u give the verdict. Personally I give both thumbs up for a wonderful comeback ^__^ and cant wait for my album to arrive!!

big bang is a group that is already critically acclaimed in korea. i don't think that should be a problem. the reason sales are such a key in this comeback is b/c ALL EYES are on big bang. the entire music industry is watching them.

furthermore, believe it or not, sales do matter. it allows more musical creativity and freedom, and it tells big bang that their music is appreciated by fans and critics alike. and i'm sure it'll motivate them to work harder and create better music to appease the fans who support them.

i doubt YG would allow big bang the creativity they have had had throughout most of their career if the music they produce did not sell.

77K and the week's not even over yet?! w00t.gif honestly, as much as i do enjoy big bang's music... it's still really nice to see big bang do well physically & digitally. it's always  nice to see them set records & stuff. i can sit there & enjoy, but with huge album sales and them killing the charts... that only means more stuff for me to spazz over sweatingbullets.gif i'm glad that Hanteo fixed the number, i can't imagine what would happen if they didn't. i just know it wasn't going to be pretty haha. 77K so far means they've broken one of their previous records in a week right? if i remember correctly, the last time they sold roughly a bit over 60k in the first week.. plus, this could only mean one thing.

BIG BANG DOMINATION!

tumblr_lgnw4qUpma1qgqvy7o1_500.gif

P.S; just checked naver and saw Secret BigBang is still trending #1 haha

The only reason I care about sales is cause I want more money to go into their pocket. B) 

WARNING:

Please do NOT bring names of other ARTISTS here on BIGBANG thread because

that is DISRESPECTFUL to their fans and it creates FAN WARS.Let's enjoy and rejoice BIGBANG's pawning of charts but really, there's no need to bring down other artist or make such comparisons.

If one cannot help naming some artists then make SURE you place it on SPOILER TAG

or WHITE colored font.

We will be issuing a warning if this NAME DROPPING gets out of HAND.

RESPECT OTHER FANDOMS.

‘The Big Bang Show’ rakes in high ratings

2011022801462334134_1-459x776.jpg

Big Bang’s comeback took over the airwaves with a big bang!

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, SBS’s hour-long special ’The Big Bang Show” achieved a 5.7% rating when it aired on February 27th. It’s actually a high figure, considering that its airtime was after midnight. In comparison, ‘Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate’, which originally airs in that time block, only achieved 3.3% last week.

The boys excited their viewers by performing their original hits, as well as tracks from their fourth mini-album. After kicking off their set with the lively “Hands Up“, Big Bang moved on to “Somebody to Love“, “Cafe“, “What is Right“, and “Tonight“; they also performed “Lie“, “Sunset Glow” and “Last Farewell“.

In addition to the performances, the group also took part in a hilarious parody of SBS’s hit drama, “Secret Garden“. Viewers saw G-Dragon take on the role of ‘Gil Ra Im’ (originally played by Ha Ji Won), while T.O.P played as Hyun Bin’s ‘Kim Ju Won’.

As the cherry on top, the boys also unveiled the music video for their title track, “Tonight“.  Considering all the treats SBS delivered for the Big Bang fans out there (and for those who just wanted to learn more about this hot group), it’s no wonder that the boys managed to rake in big figures for their hour-long special.

If you haven’t watched their special yet, be sure to check it out here, and peep their music video here!

Source: Asiae

Taken from akp

--

EDIT: hanteo sales just went up another 9k! their total sale right now is at 86k! the day's still not over yet too, omg. it'd be pretty exciting if they reach 100K by the end of the week... it's enough for me to see them break their own record and not a lot of groups have been able to sell that much in a week recently sweatingbullets.gif BIG BANG FIGHTING! 

Guest doublehh03

^86k and it's still like 4pm in korea. they most likely will break 100k by tomorrow. great news. again guys, this is a MINI-ALBUM. mini-albums usually don't sell as well as full albums.

what i get from this is that big bang has gained NEW fans also (which can be confirmed by their old albums getting on the charts earlier during the day).

usually after a hiatus, a group may lose fans. that also tells us big bang's music lasts for a long time and doesn't get boring.

big bang is a group that is already critically acclaimed in korea. i don't think that should be a problem. the reason sales are such a key in this comeback is b/c ALL EYES are on big bang. the entire music industry is watching them.

furthermore, believe it or not, sales do matter. it allows more musical creativity and freedom, and it tells big bang that their music is appreciated by fans and critics alike. and i'm sure it'll motivate them to work harder and create better music to appease the fans who support them.

i doubt YG would allow big bang the creativity they have had had throughout most of their career if the music they produce did not sell.

I never said sales doesn't matter!

I just said instead of stressing, buy to support..and if u did buy then well u did ur part..

No matter how well or bad they do, it doesn't mean their album was bad.

The bigger # of sales are always a +

I would appreciate it if u actually understood my post and reply to me next time. thankyou! PERIOD

Archived