★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest propera898

Guys I ve decided to left the fandom i will no longer be a V.I.P the reason why im into Kpop was because of BB now that i will no longer be a VIP theres no reason for me to continue following Kpop music.. Honestly being a VIP its too tiredsome and theres always dissapointments , i get stressed.

But most of all im leaving because Bigbang its no longer the group i knew back in 2007-2008 im not asking for them to be the same but i did wished they would bring us something more ,, me leaving the fandom its not something i ve suddenly decided no i been thinking about it since the beggining of 2010 .. Every since Bigbang went to Japan the Q of their music its going downhill as well as their fashion. i feel they no longer have the strong presence they used to have .. they have become like SNDS where in reality all they have its their huge fame and they have become commercial singers. i cant stand it anymore and i wont be here to watch how they slowly go donwhill i wont.

I really wonder what happened to them but i guess this its way new groups can debut each year because they are fresh they are so livebly and sometimes i think Bigbang members no longer wants to be a group ,, i really cant believe how dare they talk to us about how amazing their comeback was going to be ,, change the course of Kpop music , take out the autotune trend but its all lies they were all lies. They no longer care to do real music but just mainstream music.

Their concept photos seems so hurried like they did it all in the last minunte when they had 2 years! 2 years they told us to wait for them and this its what they bring us?! GD&TOP were the only ones in writitng the album what was Taeayng , Daesung , Seungri Doing? when they had 2 years. i really feel the no longer care about the group. Maybe this its their plan give us this comeback so fans are dissapointed and they can go back to their own solo stuff.

Im sorry i cant take it! i cant its too much pain , i wish they never left for japan all groups who go there seem to be cursed or change completly to how they once were.Imsorry i cant no longer watch how you guys no longer care for Bigbang. Imsorry because my eyes no longer want to see how your popularity decrease.

Thanks for all this year and thanks to the vips who were besides me.. i will no longer be a VIP im sorry i might lurk around from time to time but not now later when i get a bit over them so when i watch them again the pain wont be that painful anymore.

Thanks and goodbye.

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Well, I respect your choice to leave the fandom but I really dont like how you post such a discouraging message here when everyone is so hyper about their comeback :mellow: it totally ruins the atmosphere here.

I may sound rude, sorry about that.

[NEWS/TRANS] BIGBANG's 4th minialbum will only have 1 colour for the cover (110218)

yge257e.jpg

Hello, This is YG e-shop.

The newly released GD & TOP album and Seungri's album has 5 colors for their covers so many of you are wondering about the cover colours of the upcoming BIGBANG 4th minialbum.

For BIGBANG 4th minialbum, only 1 color will be available. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

It has been a long time for our BIGBANG to comeback and release the 4th minialbum on 25th.

Please show lots of love.

Thank you.

Source: YGeshop via bbvipz

Translated and Share: Rice @BigbangWORLD (please take OUT with full credits!^^)

Guest 5H0RTYY

GD&TOP were the only ones in writitng the album what was Taeayng , Daesung , Seungri Doing? when they had 2 years.

YB was busy preparing his solo album.

D-6 :w00t: OMG so nervous but in a good way. Can't wait for the actual MV teasers to come out its going to get crazy.

propera898

Awwwwwwwww don't go :tears: Big Bang needs you.

Is that the type of reaction your looking for? well you can forget it  -_- Yes thats right you're no longer important so I don't even have to pretend to like you anymore. You've been nothing but negative this whole time we've been waiting. Oh and how convenient that you choose to spring this on us now of all times after having those feelings since 2010  You probably made up your mind a long time ago but being the ASW you are you just want to spread your negative energy to the rest of us at such an important time.

Being a VIP is tiresome? Well what about Big Bang. You don't think they get tired. You don't think they get frustrated and what not but do they ever give up on us? NOPE. You're one of those fans thats only there for the ups and not the downs. Not saying the comeback is a down but not every moment is going to be rainbows and unicorns.

For f*cks sake The album is NOT even out. Hell the rest of the concept pics are not even out and your leaving like that? You don't even feel you owe it to them to at least wait till the actual music comes out? W ...T ....F ??? What kind of fan does that. Ugh.  I don't get you. Never have,and never will. Okay so you don't like their type of music anymore well I'll respect that and just say

So Long, Farewell, We Bid You Adieu.  B) Have a nice life and enjoy lurking.

propera898  Hey, should I say I am fine with you leave this fandom? 

You don't even hear their new album, how come you have made such accusation that their music is now going downhill?  What happens with their photo shoots?  I love it!  You should know they have to make something different and sometimes it won't be everyone's likie.  So be it.  What about the songs?  YG and GD already told us that they would only put the songs which all 5 members sings together.  Tanyang said before he was making a song for 3 vocalists so we all know that song won't be in this album.  We can wait for another album which is on its way later this year.

But anyway this is your decision and bye ....

Guest johnnyquest89

Guys I ve decided to left the fandom i will no longer be a V.I.P the reason why im into Kpop was because of BB now that i will no longer be a VIP theres no reason for me to continue following Kpop music.. Honestly being a VIP its too tiredsome and theres always dissapointments , i get stressed.

But most of all im leaving because Bigbang its no longer the group i knew back in 2007-2008 im not asking for them to be the same but i did wished they would bring us something more ,, me leaving the fandom its not something i ve suddenly decided no i been thinking about it since the beggining of 2010 .. Every since Bigbang went to Japan the Q of their music its going downhill as well as their fashion. i feel they no longer have the strong presence they used to have .. they have become like SNDS where in reality all they have its their huge fame and they have become commercial singers. i cant stand it anymore and i wont be here to watch how they slowly go donwhill i wont.

I really wonder what happened to them but i guess this its way new groups can debut each year because they are fresh they are so livebly and sometimes i think Bigbang members no longer wants to be a group ,, i really cant believe how dare they talk to us about how amazing their comeback was going to be ,, change the course of Kpop music , take out the autotune trend but its all lies they were all lies. They no longer care to do real music but just mainstream music.

Their concept photos seems so hurried like they did it all in the last minunte when they had 2 years! 2 years they told us to wait for them and this its what they bring us?! GD&TOP were the only ones in writitng the album what was Taeayng , Daesung , Seungri Doing? when they had 2 years. i really feel the no longer care about the group. Maybe this its their plan give us this comeback so fans are dissapointed and they can go back to their own solo stuff.

Im sorry i cant take it! i cant its too much pain , i wish they never left for japan all groups who go there seem to be cursed or change completly to how they once were.Imsorry i cant no longer watch how you guys no longer care for Bigbang. Imsorry because my eyes no longer want to see how your popularity decrease.

Thanks for all this year and thanks to the vips who were besides me.. i will no longer be a VIP im sorry i might lurk around from time to time but not now later when i get a bit over them so when i watch them again the pain wont be that painful anymore.

Thanks and goodbye.

Aight, Peace

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

HAHAHA...LOL@ KimJongKookie's comment! High five gurl! Didn't know u had that in yah! heheeh

propera898

You can't expect Big Bang to do the same music over and over again like Lies days cuz it wouldn't be the Big Bang we knew...And plus, people change even you and I...we are different people from who we were yesterday you know cuz things happen and we change for a better us...so of course Big Bang's music taste will change! I'm sure that they are our age, but they're probably more experience than us and matured than any of us especially from being in the music industry where you have to listen to alot of criticism ( bad or good )...

Surely, I was among one of those that was disappointed with the tracklist and the one photo from the photoshoot they had for their comeback but that doesn't mean I'm gonna leave this fandom too! LOL... There are many more photos I haven't seen so I'm still looking forward to it and I haven't even heard any of the songs yet; how can I just leave like that?! Girl, there's actually comeback stages, Big Show that you haven't seen! How can u just leave?! LOL!...I think u're just stressing yourself out for nothing!

Anyways, at the end of the day, it's your choice!

BYE! XD

Guest doublehh03

^ how can you leave the fandom for those reasons? you don't like the pic teasers? this is a music artist, not models.

secondly, b/c you are disappointed in the tracklist? you haven't even heard the title track, which is the most important one.

it tells you you never even like BB that much. and it was not never about popularity with BB. they do the music they like. they COMPOSE (esp GD) their own music for the most part. they don't let some other people write their own music like 99% of the idol groups. if they think autotune or whatever is appropriate, at least we know it's THEIR choice, not YG or whatever.

NO IDOL (and let me make that very clear) group right now can release whatever they want except BB.

Guys I ve decided to left the fandom  i will no longer be a V.I.P the reason why im into Kpop was because of BB now that i will no longer be  a VIP theres no reason for me to continue following Kpop music.. Honestly being a VIP its too tiredsome and theres always dissapointments , i get stressed.

But most of all im leaving because Bigbang its no longer the group i knew back in 2007-2008 im not asking for them to be the same but i did wished they would bring us something more ,, me leaving the fandom its not something i ve suddenly decided no i been thinking about it since the beggining of 2010 .. Every  since Bigbang went to Japan the Q of their music its going downhill as well as their fashion. i feel they no longer have the strong presence they used to have .. they have become like SNDS where in reality all they have its their huge fame and they have become commercial singers. i cant stand it anymore and i wont be here to watch how they slowly go donwhill i wont.

I really wonder what happened to them but i guess this its way new groups can debut each year  because they are fresh they are so livebly and sometimes i think Bigbang members no longer wants to be a group ,, i really cant believe how dare they talk to us about how amazing their comeback was going to be ,, change the course of Kpop music , take out the autotune trend but its all lies they were all lies. They no longer care to do real music but just mainstream music.

Their concept photos seems so hurried like they did it all in the last minunte when they had 2 years!  2 years they told us to wait for them and this its what they bring us?!   GD&TOP were the only ones in writitng the album what was Taeayng , Daesung , Seungri Doing?  when they had 2 years. i really feel the no longer care about the group. Maybe this its their plan give us this comeback so fans are dissapointed and they can go back to their own solo stuff.

Thanks and goodbye.

guess you weren't a true VIP in the first place. if there's something i've learned, no matter how disappointed VIPs are in the boys.. they would never leave the fandom. VIPs are known for their loyalty, and this is the first time i've seen something like this. if you want to leave, then there's no point stopping you. i just don't know why you would make that post. 

it's unbelievable... how can people be jumping to conclusions already when we haven't even heard the full song for ANY thing? yeah, i'm disappointed that there'll be 2 remakes too but maybe it'll be amazing. i can deal with VIPs being disappointed since i was a bit disappointed at first too, but this is too pessimistic. i thought people would have more faith in Big Bang. 

Guest xphlyangel

But most of all im leaving because Bigbang its no longer the group i knew back in 2007-2008 im not asking for them to be the same but i did wished they would bring us something more ,, me leaving the fandom its not something i ve suddenly decided no i been thinking about it since the beggining of 2010 .. Every since Bigbang went to Japan the Q of their music its going downhill as well as their fashion. i feel they no longer have the strong presence they used to have ..

[edit]

i'm usually content to just lurk and spazz about our boys in spirit with all my fellow VIPz, but all the recent negativity surrounding BIGBANG's upcoming album makes it hard to keep silent. i think TOP and Taeyang actually say it better than me:

as for me, i'm sticking around because i have yet to find another kpop group that deserves all my time, attention, money, respect, and fangirl love. sure, YG's promotion methods and timing need some work. but like all jobs with deadlines, sometimes things come up that even the best planning can't avoid, so you do the best you can. also, our boys are all perfectionists, especially GD, so i doubt all delays are initiated by YG. i choose to think that they postpone things, make choices about title songs and overall song selections based on their commitment to making a quality product that they themselves will be happy with. ultimately, i refuse to let the business of music color my view about the music itself. i love BIGBANG's music, so i'll buy it and listen to it whenever they choose to release it.

i confess i would have liked more "new" songs on the upcoming mini, but then i remember that a lot of the songs on GD&TOP and Seungri's albums were meant for BIGBANG's album. so in looking at this from a glass-half-full perspective, i'm actualy getting about 20+ new songs from my boys rather than what would probably be about 10 from just one full album.

and one last thought, and i'll go back to lurking... i dislike how people keep hating on GD for composing most of BIGBANG's songs. has anyone thought that perhaps he does most of the composing because he's just gotten good at it over the years, from his weekly training day assignments until now? YG seems to be the one pushing the other boys to compose more, case in point being Seungri. i would love to hear more music composed by the other boys, but i'm willing to wait until they themselves are ready to compose songs that they themselves will be satisfied with and willing to show off.

sorry for the long read, but know that i say this out of love for my boys, and respect for anyone's decision to leave the fandom--just know that you're leaving a rather wonderful one.

HAHAHA...LOL@ KimJongKookie's comment! High five gurl! Didn't know u had that in yah! heheeh

propera898

You can't expect Big Bang to do the same music over and over again like Lies days cuz it wouldn't be the Big Bang we knew...And plus, people change even you and I...we are different people from who we were yesterday you know cuz things happen and we change for a better us...so of course Big Bang's music taste will change! I'm sure that they are our age, but they're probably more experience than us and matured than any of us especially from being in the music industry where you have to listen to alot of criticism ( bad or good )...

Surely, I was among one of those that was disappointed with the tracklist and the one photo from the photoshoot they had for their comeback but that doesn't mean I'm gonna leave this fandom too! LOL... There are many more photos I haven't seen so I'm still looking forward to it and I haven't even heard any of the songs yet; how can I just leave like that?! Girl, there's actually comeback stages, Big Show that you haven't seen! How can u just leave?! LOL!...I think u're just stressing yourself out for nothing!

Anyways, at the end of the day, it's your choice!

BYE! XD

haha chest bump!

So true I might be pissed about only three songs but Big Bang is never getting rid of me that easily. :lol: 

Hey TOP stans thats one less person you need to fight off for Tabis love. Rejoice !!!

LMAO can I say that I'm not surprise at all with propera898 leaving the fandom. Not to be mean or anything but propera898 seemed to always bring negativity in here from what I can recall. anyways farewell and I hope you'll find another group that can meet your expectations.

anyways! OMG!!! 6 more days left! what to do! I'm finally getting a taste of what a BIG BANG COMEBACK feels like. YG is seriously killing me here! CANNOT WAIT FOR BIG SHOW.

[/snip]

Thanks and goodbye.

'Kay.

I just wanna see the choreo of "Tonight" :lol: Super pumped and what not. BTW, I don't have any expectations anymore cause that way I can be surprised without worrying about that standard bar to reach that I came up with about their new album. You know, just be a fan. :D

Guest hellafresh

1.tracklist: "hands up" and "somebody to love" are so-so songs for me, nevertheless i'm excited for that album..

2.photo: my first thought was..wow, gd looks so normal and they're the same height?? xD

3.title track: i don't know if its the song they recorded while on 2ne1 tv, but yeah just heard a few seconds of it so i can't really say something coz i want to hear the whole song and then judge it

6 days to go!! :)

Like I always tell people:

More for me/us!

If you don't like that PB&J sandwich, I'd be splendidly happy to eat it all down, yummy in my tummy!

I ain't picky. I'm loyal. Complains at time but very adaptable. Most of all, I love them for their flaws and imperfections.

Guest beiusung

propera898: You think you are the only one who care about them and be stress lol. yeah, goodbye girl! your newbie group is waiting for you!!!

Compare to Cassie , and ELF ,V.I.P is 10 times luckier , You can leave because you don't love BIGBANG anymore, But serious!do you really have to ruin our excitement for the comeback? and post a long comment to complain how BIGBANG makes you worrisome and tiredsome? na be mature Girl!

maybe i will show you how to leave a fandom in peace

first Change your avatar

seccond F5 your mind

then GO!

comeback is so near ,V.I.P become more and more sensitive , i HOpe the rest at least waiting for the album really out before you give any jugdement!

woohoo!!!I can't wait til their comeback. I've been waiting forever! but luckily

they were nice enough to release their solos and duo albums. Kept me company. I must say,

I've been a fan of GD since let's just say 2002? ever since I first saw him in fly gentlemen and

I believe YMCA.hahah. He was like the cutest thing to me, and since I heard that he was gonna debut when he's a little older, I made a promise that I will be GD's number 1 fan and follow him and support him all the way. and so here I still am; a VIP. and I'm surprised I kept that promise to be a fan until now.:) I don't like groups or singers easily, they have to have that special something Big Bang have to keep me as a fan. Big Bang has been my favorite group since forever and I can't imagine leaving the fandom. I probably leave when they leave.:) I'm so proud of myself though, I can't believe how big bang can make me so loyal to them. even my boyfriend gets jealous because of how much I love GD and Big Bang.hahah.xD. Big Bang fighting!!!

Archived