★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang updates from Vegas (Fan Account)

nii01.jpg

Some updates from VIPs who spotted Big Bang in Vegas. Here's a summary:

- G-Dragon was spotted with yellow hair.

- Daesung's eyes are small and cute

- They went to the strip (11 hours ago)

- Taeyang is short like 5"4'

- They were able to get autographs but not photos

- Their manager was nice but won't allow them to take pics

- They were spotted at the Bellagio

Source: Sarah (Thanks VIP4Daesung for the link!)

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

Im happy they still manage to have fun in Vegas :w00t: I have a feeling that Seungri is the one enjoying himself the most there :lol:

Guest beiusung

lol Maknae is becoming more and more popular everything he did , said.. would become HOT ISSUE

hhahahhahha eventhough Netizen take it in nagative way but alot of people defended him and they understand his personality like GD last year, it's mean we don't have to worry about him much he can handle it .

V.i.p support MAknae by making him number 1 on hanteo chart, and ignoring these stupid news

Guest milknsky

Hello ^_^ I was wondering is there an active site or forum where Big Bang is being subbed and where I can download it to watch, not stream it only. BBVIP hasn't subbed any of the new appearances of the boys and 21bangs I think is only streaming videos. I've seen other subbed videos but they are all to watch in streaming like you tube too. I really want to watch the boys in a higher quality video since they are all so cute! ^_^ Specially that there are going to appear in Strong heart again!

lurking out. But...ugh, I'm sorry that I'm going to sound like a Bi*** but wow, I can't believe BB fansites/fans are posting up and letting out of the bag BB's hair. There was a reason why they hid their hair with those beanies, and there was a reason why that other girl that saw them was told by their manager to keep their hair a secret.

sigh, another reason why KVips wont trust IVips with BB secrets because it seems like we can't ever do it and that fansites, instead of protecting them, are fighting with other fansites of who can post up the latest BB news.

Guest beiusung

lurking out.  But...ugh, I'm sorry that I'm going to sound like a Bi*** but wow, I can't believe BB fansites/fans are posting up and letting out of the bag BB's hair.  There was a reason why they hid their hair with those beanies, and there was a reason why that other girl that saw them was told by their manager to keep their hair a secret.

sigh, another reason why KVips wont trust IVips with BB secrets because it seems like we can't ever do it and that fansites, instead of protecting them, are fighting with other fansites of who can post up the latest BB news.

can't agree more,  the reason Why i told you guy that i saw GD's but i wouldn't tell you because i want to tease you and make you more excited about their comeback. i'm kinda upset that people letting out everything , it like you will leak their album right before D-date

please be paitent and wait just a couple weeks!:( :(

Guest samosvetleee

Come to think about it,i felt a little bit frustrated when i read the hints about Gd's hairstyle - color..

It's not like i'm not curious to know,what they all are up to,but i do believe that it's not right to just put it out there on twitter,cause it becomes public...and spoiles all the anticipating and don't feel right !!! 

It's ok to tweet if you accidently met them or saw them,it's  even OK to tweet about their current location,but reveiling a part ot theit mv or comeback concept through what you saw,it a littl bit too much !!!

We should respect the one we love &protect them&support them,but that's not the way !!!

So to all VIPS out there,be careful what you share&retweet&let's be patient&WAIT FOR COUPLE MORE WEEKS !!! 

So that we can feel the thrill&excitment when the time is RIGHT !!!

Fighting !!!

Here's a tweet-hint for not MISSING this week's special Inkigayo :::

78634927.jpg

So stay tuned !!!

Guest propera898

can't agree more,  the reason Why i told you guy that i saw GD's but i wouldn't tell you because i want to tease you and make you more excited about their comeback. i'm kinda upset that people letting out everything , it like you will leak their album right before D-date

please be paitent and wait just a couple weeks!:( :(

i dont see the wrong to it , its not like everyone has seen them and everything its spoiled now , no , i find it unfair if you know about something and then u tell us "omg i saw GD hair or whatever but im not going to tell ^^" then dont tell us anything from the star we already have enough with their teaser and u come with urs ,, as a fellow vip dont u think if u were on our position dont u think teasing about stuff and not even willing to share all the info its kind of mean? ,

do u even know how for some of us vips its really important and we dont want people teasing us about something if they arent going to share it all ,

hardcore fans cant take some random girl teases ,, and im sorry if i sound mean.

no way knowing about their hairstyle its going to spoil the excitemed i mean are u joking? we been waiting for 2 years and u think knowing that its going to take away the nerve raking moment of waiting?

i dont see the wrong to it , its not like everyone has seen them and everything its spoiled now , no , i find it unfair if you know about something and then u tell us "omg i saw GD hair or whatever but im not going to tell ^^" then dont tell us anything from the star we already have enough with their teaser and u come with urs ,, as a fellow vip dont u think if u were on our position dont u think teasing about stuff and not even willing to share all the info its kind of mean? ,

do u even know how for some of us vips its really important and we dont want people teasing us about something if they arent going to share it all ,

hardcore fans cant take some random girl teases ,, and im sorry if i sound mean.

no way knowing about their hairstyle its going to spoil the excitemed i mean are u joking? we been waiting for 2 years and u think knowing that its going to take away the nerve raking moment of waiting?

If it wasn't so important then BB and their managers wouldn't be going to an extreme in trying to hide their concept. This is why idols in korea wear beanies and wigs to try hide what their hair looks like. It's frustrating to you and other fans, but guess how frustrated BB and their managers must be for going through all that just to hide it?

Guest beiusung

:unsure::unsure: i shouldn't say anything , right? i did not mean that way

you must misunderstand me. i understannd how you feel . however like i told you guy that i Promised that i will not reveal anything about  their concept. So i just tell you that i saw them on the street and bla bla, and you guys asked me for more detail about their looks  so what should i do? i just tease you abit for fun and i just want you guy more excited ,i did'nt say that knowing about  their hairstyle would spoil youre excitemed i think teasing is  not harmful @ all.

ii'm just  upset because on Every BIGBANG international fansite, they are letting out everything that BIGBANG tried to hide and prepare to suprise us, it like you leak their album (not that serious)

Guest GDBABYBABY

View Postpropera898, on Today, 04:54 PM, said:

I don't think keeping the secret as the manager told her to do was so mean.

but I think screaming like this is so mean , sorry to say that.

but everybody want to know but it's up to person to tell or not.

the boys are going to make us excite.

It's surreal to know that the boys are in the same country as I but it's sad....so close yet so far away.

& I've always wanted to go to Vegas, hopefully one day.

I wonder if the director of this mv is Korean or American?

I find it weird that Shaun and Lyle has/is gone/going to Korea so does that mean they are prepping for the boys or are they working with someone else in YG?

Zipping my lips about Ji's hair b/c at the end of the day I support him and the boys all the way, no matter what cut or color their hair changed to.(I always think about this song when people talk about hair IA-IANMH)

I understand both where Saiki is coming from and Propera as well.

@Saiki, I get the frustration on IVIPs revealing the 'concept hair' of GD which was supposed to be known only when the album jackets and teasers are to be revealed on possibly the week of the 24th. It does ruin the surprise and having come off from the 2NE1 promos, I know how protective Korean fans are when it comes to leaks like this. They reprimanded their DC members when a photo of CL's blonde locks leaked & asked the international fans to take it out of the forums. It's part of the mystery and build up of anticipation for comeback. So, when the news on GD's hair color leaked, it's like a surprise party getting found out in advance. Anti-climactic.

However, I urge you to be more understanding of the IVIPs who posted on their twitter accounts which got reposted on blog sites. Big Bang hasn't been active as a Korean group for the past 2 years and it has been an agony waiting for their comeback. And no one ever suspected that Big Bang will EVER FLY to the US to shoot an MV. The chance to see them comes once in a blue moon and it's not like IVIPs see Big Bang on a daily basis or have the chance to attend even a fan meet to see them in person. With this comeback being hot topic and with the kind of excitement that's it evoked, feelings get the better of you and twitter is the first place where people express themselves. Twitter is a public site, much like any forum. IVIPs want to know where they are so they can meet them & get their autographs & in the process, people asked about their hair/looks/height because for most of us, it's the closest we can ever get to Big Bang. As kpop fans usually do not have in real life friends to spazz with or share the excitement with, twitter or forums like soompi or 6theory are place to share those things.

Feel free to rant and express disappointment. It's precisely the reason why forums like this are made so that you can express opinions. Don't worry about stirring issues. You are not bashing or being unreasonable. Post on this thread more please. :) I just ask that you extend patience to people posting news on this forum.

As long as we're all civil here guys. We should all enjoy this comeback. We had 2 years to wait and let's not have ill-feelings towards each other to ruin this experience. From my understanding there are a lot who haven't had the experience of seeing all 5 of them promote in Kpop scene/haven't gone through a comeback experience. This is really a time when people get too excited sometimes. And issues like this crop up.

Anyway for the first-timers and newbies to Big Bang, welcome to this thread and to the fandom.

A photo of BIGBANG leaving for Korea was already posted prior IVIPS

sharing that GD's hair is BLONDE. People have already seen that posted

on fansites, akp etc.Honestly at that time it was no longer a surprise

that someone from BB does have a blonde hair..it was just verified by fans

who met them that it was GD.

I just want to point out that not all IVIPS have the same fandom concept

w/ KVIPS. Thus news like this will really leak, most of IVips are just

happy to see Bigbang and were sharing what they have experienced.

It's either you'd share what you saw or not..or for some if they do share

it'll only be within their circle and not on social networks.

Personally i didnt mind people sharing who had that blonde hair because

pretty much it was either GD or TOP.LOL...really, no brainer on that part.

It wouldve been more exciting if they said YOUNGBAE had the Blonde hairdo..LOL

Maybe if people had revealed pics and info about their songs or MV i'd really raise

my eyebrow because THAT for me is REVEALING too much.

:unsure: um what have I walked in on.

propera898

Were all curious but like everyone is saying whats so wrong and "unfair" about respecting the managers wishes??? I'm sure as a fellow VIP not just some random girl beiusung does want to reveal it but won't out of respect for Big Bang.  No need to being going off on them acting like they did it to intentionally be mean. That was just really unnecessary if you ask me cause they really didn't even have say a word. 

Now where I do agree with you is that there IS NOTHING that could spoil or lower my excitement for the album and comeback. :D If I see any picture it would only raise my excitement.

I honestly think everyone is just getting a bit nervous; lets not lose it. Keep it together VIPs. ONLY TWO MORE WEEKS!!!

Guest oh`retro

Seungri on Taxi

OMG, this was the most hilarious thing ever!

I absolutely loved all the phone calls he made.

All the Big Bang members are so funny when they interact with Seungri.

They always diss him down, but we all know they love him.

The BEST part is when Seungri goes "AHH TOP HYUNG!!" & Top's like "are you drunk?"

He said it so seriously, as if it was a real possibility, haha.

GD with his "everything about you is worrying" was funny & cute as well.

And I LOVE how all the members speak so carelessly with a whatever-ish attitude to Seungri.

But when one of the hosts talk, their tones immediately change.

Oh & GD has like the sexiest phone voice ever.

OMG, this group is too precious. <3

And haters need to lay off Seungri.

But whatever, Big Bang is coming back soon so nothing else matters. :)

Archived