maybe that's the upside of having little VIPs over here.... rofl

the slanket looks so cute!!!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so proud of 2 things today.

One is more superficial; one is not.

Let's go to the superficial one first. We know that the UNIQLO x Big Bang Collaboration was a success. But how much of a success? Well, apparently, it was such a success that UNIQLO recorded it's highest daily sales EVER on February 5, the day that Big Bang merchandise went on sale.

Source: http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/ranking/84643/full/?cat_id=tw via the7real@twitter with partial translations by susifg@twitter & teambigbang.com

To the more heart-wrenching news:

From Jung Eun's father

On January 26th at 9AM, despite the support and prayers of countless people and the earnest desires of family, Jung Eun left this world.

Even though the memory of her as a 15 year old girl will live on in her mother and father's hearts, the thought that we will no longer be to touch her or express our love is extremely saddening and painful.

On that night

The night when Jung Eun struggled to breathe and was losing consciousness

Jung Eun couldn't speak.

All she could do was answer "yes" occasionally to her mother and father's crys, and as the night grew deeper even that grew impossible.

"My baby no no no/My baby no no no...."

That was the sound Jung Eun made while she was in pain.

It may have been because of a faint memory from her consciousness when she was suffering from shock after chemotherapy, when her mother screamed the word "Baby".

As the night grew deeper the sound of Jung Eun's cries changed.

"Eh go Eh go Aigoo/Eh go Eh go Aigoo" (Sound of struggling in Korean)

When we rubbed honey on her lips she would savour the taste as she ate.

She was incapable of swallowing even water so when we dropped water on her lips she would eat like it was the most delicious thing in the world.

She struggled all night like this until the morning when she opened her eyes and looked directly into her mother's and let out her last long breath.

We buried Jung Eun at our family burial ground in Jeon Buk, Sun Chang.

Jung Eun's grandmother who passed away while Jung Eun was in the hospital would always call her "Puppy~ Our cute little puppy~" and Jung Eun said that she missed her very much. On the day of Jung Eun's burial in the morning, many white angels fell from the sky.

As if to fill the whole world with white angels...

I think I'll have to plant an azalea next to Jung Eun's gravestone in Spring.

She'll probably have met with her grandmother who is sure to look after her.

An acquaintance said "Jung Eun is beautiful so she's sure to become a star in the sky". I think I'll have to look at the night sky occasionally to see if Jung Eun is there.

Thank you everyone.

As I look back, the reason why Jung Eun was able to feel happiness and dream and cheer on the 5 year old child in the next room while giving up her scarf as a present despite her pain was because of the strength everyone gave her through your support.

After Jung Eun met Big Bang's Daesung the reason she was able to say that "there is reason to live on in this world" was because of how touched she was by the kind hearts of everyone.

The day before Jung Eun died, there was a girl that came to her hospital room with chocolate and persimmons.

That girl who was the same age as Jung Eun was unable to meet her in the end.

I told Jung Eun.

There are a lot of vitamins in persimmons, and I think she brought it along because vitamins are good for chemotherapy. I showed her the persimmon and told her to eat one, but she just gazed at it and powerlessly closed her eyes.

The girl brought along chocolates that Jung Eun liked as well, but Jung Eun wouldn't open her eyes when I offered one.

Later on Jung Eun's mother told me that Jung Eun couldn't meet the girl because she was ashamed of how miserable she looked.

By any chance if that girl is reading this post, please be understanding of Jung Eun. Jung Eun wanted to meet you as well, but she just wanted to meet you in a prettier state... Jung Eun did that because she didn't know she was about to die, so please don't hold it against her. And if anyone would like to come to the house where Jung Eun lived or her burial site, I'd be glad to help.

You people aren't just simple members of a fanclub, you are angels that were able to bring happiness to a dying girl.

Jinusean's Sean is a Santa that we will remember forever.

Thank you.

My wife and I and Jung Eun know very well.

Jung Eun would have gone to heaven with a greater gratitude in her heart towards Sean than the happiness she expressed to me as her father.

We know of the concern you had in your heart for our Jung Eun as you contacted the hospital frequently to check up on Jung Eun's condition.

I want to say that it was a great help.

I once said that if I got the chance I'd like to pay the happiness that Sean gave us forward to someone else.

A certain newspaper contacted us saying that they'd help children suffering from leukemia.

When the details are worked out I'd like to help people along with Sean.

Big Bang! Not simple stars, but the nice oppas next door

Despite his busy schedule, Daesung visited the hospital room of a sick girl twice to support and cheer her on.

Some may think nothing of it, but that is not easy to do. It was the first time in Jung Eun's short life that I had seen her so happy.

Jung Eun spent her last moments with Taeyang.

Ever since he came to visit Taeyang would occasionally cheer Jung Eun on through text messages.

Jung Eun requested not to reveal the texts that Taeyang sent back and forth with her so as not to cause a bother to him though.

The texts that would come occasionally stopped coming one day, and Jung Eun's mother consoled her by saying "He's probably busy" and suggested to send a text first, but Jung Eun refused and instead decided to wait claiming that "A girl's got to protect her pride", and occasionally talked about Taeyang with her mother.

It seems like an angel was with Jung Eun until her very last moments.

The day before Jung Eun left this world, Jung Eun was ecstatic that Taeyang had sent a text saying that he had come back from a trip to America, but she didn't have much strength at the time so she probably couldn't have sent a lot of texts.

I'm sure that in the last moments of her short life the innocent love as clear as a spring deep in the mountains that you showed towards her is something that she will take with her in her heart to heaven.

She said that she would keep the pinky promise that she had made with Taeyang.

Thank you.

The one thing that consoles our sadness and pain is that fact that Jung Eun was happy.

We'll no longer be able to see our Jung Eun who was going through puberty, but we will keep her deep in our hearts forever.

Thank you.

I pray that all of you are always healthy and happy.

http://gall.dcinside...358&page=1&bbs=

Translated by flibbertigibbet@6theory.com

A group with talent and heart. Cannot ask for more.

BIG BANG, I HAVE NEVER BEEN PROUDER THAT I AM A VIP.

Guest beiusung

i Just ..... Just.... saw BIGBANG!!!!!!!!!!few hours ago !actually just GD and YB, they were walking on the street

serious!! I was freezing, and stopped breathing when i saw them, i might die if i see Dae , i scream their Name :" OMGAwd , My buddish, My lord GDeeeeeeeeeeee!!#$@$#%$@%" and my Cousin she is a big fan of GD she was spazzing and scream non-stop, i can't take the photo but i got the signature OMGAwd GD is !#%$%^&^% Sexy as hell he looked so cute in the beannie, Ybae was so manly but wow Ybea is kinda short, but ok he look swag and sweet @ same time. i regret that i forgot stalking where they live, lol My mind was blown away..............

i just stood there in 30 mins hahhahhahahhahahahahahhahahhahah

i remember people keep staring @ us like we are aliens =))

Guest juang_bb

^^^whaa! you're so lucky!!! :)

I am so proud of 2 things today.

One is more superficial; one is not.

Let's go to the superficial one first. We know that the UNIQLO x Big Bang Collaboration was a success. But how much of a success? Well, apparently, it was such a success that UNIQLO recorded it's highest daily sales EVER on February 5, the day that Big Bang merchandise went on sale.

Source: http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/ranking/84643/full/?cat_id=tw via the7real@twitter with partial translations by susifg@twitter & teambigbang.com

To the more heart-wrenching news:

From Jung Eun's father

On January 26th at 9AM, despite the support and prayers of countless people and the earnest desires of family, Jung Eun left this world.

Even though the memory of her as a 15 year old girl will live on in her mother and father's hearts, the thought that we will no longer be to touch her or express our love is extremely saddening and painful.

On that night

The night when Jung Eun struggled to breathe and was losing consciousness

Jung Eun couldn't speak.

All she could do was answer "yes" occasionally to her mother and father's crys, and as the night grew deeper even that grew impossible.

"My baby no no no/My baby no no no...."

That was the sound Jung Eun made while she was in pain.

It may have been because of a faint memory from her consciousness when she was suffering from shock after chemotherapy, when her mother screamed the word "Baby".

As the night grew deeper the sound of Jung Eun's cries changed.

"Eh go Eh go Aigoo/Eh go Eh go Aigoo" (Sound of struggling in Korean)

When we rubbed honey on her lips she would savour the taste as she ate.

She was incapable of swallowing even water so when we dropped water on her lips she would eat like it was the most delicious thing in the world.

She struggled all night like this until the morning when she opened her eyes and looked directly into her mother's and let out her last long breath.

We buried Jung Eun at our family burial ground in Jeon Buk, Sun Chang.

Jung Eun's grandmother who passed away while Jung Eun was in the hospital would always call her "Puppy~ Our cute little puppy~" and Jung Eun said that she missed her very much. On the day of Jung Eun's burial in the morning, many white angels fell from the sky.

As if to fill the whole world with white angels...

I think I'll have to plant an azalea next to Jung Eun's gravestone in Spring.

She'll probably have met with her grandmother who is sure to look after her.

An acquaintance said "Jung Eun is beautiful so she's sure to become a star in the sky". I think I'll have to look at the night sky occasionally to see if Jung Eun is there.

Thank you everyone.

As I look back, the reason why Jung Eun was able to feel happiness and dream and cheer on the 5 year old child in the next room while giving up her scarf as a present despite her pain was because of the strength everyone gave her through your support.

After Jung Eun met Big Bang's Daesung the reason she was able to say that "there is reason to live on in this world" was because of how touched she was by the kind hearts of everyone.

The day before Jung Eun died, there was a girl that came to her hospital room with chocolate and persimmons.

That girl who was the same age as Jung Eun was unable to meet her in the end.

I told Jung Eun.

There are a lot of vitamins in persimmons, and I think she brought it along because vitamins are good for chemotherapy. I showed her the persimmon and told her to eat one, but she just gazed at it and powerlessly closed her eyes.

The girl brought along chocolates that Jung Eun liked as well, but Jung Eun wouldn't open her eyes when I offered one.

Later on Jung Eun's mother told me that Jung Eun couldn't meet the girl because she was ashamed of how miserable she looked.

By any chance if that girl is reading this post, please be understanding of Jung Eun. Jung Eun wanted to meet you as well, but she just wanted to meet you in a prettier state... Jung Eun did that because she didn't know she was about to die, so please don't hold it against her. And if anyone would like to come to the house where Jung Eun lived or her burial site, I'd be glad to help.

You people aren't just simple members of a fanclub, you are angels that were able to bring happiness to a dying girl.

Jinusean's Sean is a Santa that we will remember forever.

Thank you.

My wife and I and Jung Eun know very well.

Jung Eun would have gone to heaven with a greater gratitude in her heart towards Sean than the happiness she expressed to me as her father.

We know of the concern you had in your heart for our Jung Eun as you contacted the hospital frequently to check up on Jung Eun's condition.

I want to say that it was a great help.

I once said that if I got the chance I'd like to pay the happiness that Sean gave us forward to someone else.

A certain newspaper contacted us saying that they'd help children suffering from leukemia.

When the details are worked out I'd like to help people along with Sean.

Big Bang! Not simple stars, but the nice oppas next door

Despite his busy schedule, Daesung visited the hospital room of a sick girl twice to support and cheer her on.

Some may think nothing of it, but that is not easy to do. It was the first time in Jung Eun's short life that I had seen her so happy.

Jung Eun spent her last moments with Taeyang.

Ever since he came to visit Taeyang would occasionally cheer Jung Eun on through text messages.

Jung Eun requested not to reveal the texts that Taeyang sent back and forth with her so as not to cause a bother to him though.

The texts that would come occasionally stopped coming one day, and Jung Eun's mother consoled her by saying "He's probably busy" and suggested to send a text first, but Jung Eun refused and instead decided to wait claiming that "A girl's got to protect her pride", and occasionally talked about Taeyang with her mother.

It seems like an angel was with Jung Eun until her very last moments.

The day before Jung Eun left this world, Jung Eun was ecstatic that Taeyang had sent a text saying that he had come back from a trip to America, but she didn't have much strength at the time so she probably couldn't have sent a lot of texts.

I'm sure that in the last moments of her short life the innocent love as clear as a spring deep in the mountains that you showed towards her is something that she will take with her in her heart to heaven.

She said that she would keep the pinky promise that she had made with Taeyang.

Thank you.

The one thing that consoles our sadness and pain is that fact that Jung Eun was happy.

We'll no longer be able to see our Jung Eun who was going through puberty, but we will keep her deep in our hearts forever.

Thank you.

I pray that all of you are always healthy and happy.

http://gall.dcinside...358&page=1&bbs=

Translated by flibbertigibbet@6theory.com

A group with talent and heart. Cannot ask for more.

BIG BANG, I HAVE NEVER BEEN PROUDER THAT I AM A VIP.

DAMN PROUD INDEED!!! this deserves to be quoted! wow! so YB actually kept in contact with her! awww... :)

edit: they called it a SLANKET? LOL. its still a SNUGGIE to me. and i want a BIGBANG SNUGGIE!!!! i have to replace my pink one. LOL :lol:

last edit: Seungri revealed the story behind TOP's OH MOM in his YOZM interview. maknae, you better have gotten approval from TOP to reveal the story, coz TOP's been trying to avoid it saying its too personal.

And about "Oh Mom", all TOP said was that it was a sick fan, but not the details. Apparently it was a letter from a fan with brain cancer, and she sent a picture of the tumour to TOP and said that she had gotten this much better thanks to Big Bang's music. TOP was so touched by the letter that he's recently been trying to find the fan. It sounded more like a personal mission than something he wanted public

credit: flibbertigibbet@6theory

awww TABI... i hope he has found the fan or will find him/her eventually.

BIGBANG = TALENT + HEART. cant get any better than that, really. :)

Guest darkaz619

Jung Eun waited 2 weeks for Taeyang next message i glad Taeyang comeback before she died R.I.P Jung Eun.

@beiusung lucky you to bad you guys can't take photos.

Guest beiusung

^ yeah i know because i kept spazzing when i saw them LOL

i also saw GD's hair but i won't tell you guys

teasing you :phew:

just few days to go!

R.I.P Jung Eun.

I've said this before, but Sean, Big Bang members, and VIPs have all shown their character in their relationship with Jung Eun. It's a very beautiful thing that has happened here, it's just a shame it ended much too soon.

@beiusung- wahh, so lucky!! and GDYB of all people! you witnessed their bromance IRL. so envious lol. Did you see them in vegas?

and how cruel of you to tease us like that about GD's hair! <_<

Guest samosvetleee

just few days to go!

So,Lucky girl,got some questions for you :)

First where did you met them,,can you give us more details like did you talked or smth...

How did they look,were they excited meeting Vips like this...and so on,cause from what i've read about them,i know that they are very polite&act cool when meeting fans like this :) :) :)

I understand,that it's a top secret,but still can you give us a hint..what should we expect &why you said only few days to go..to me there are like 15-days to go and that's like almost 2 weeks !!!

So,don't be like Shaun-give us something more than lucky guesses :) :) :)

Have a good, night,if it's possible to fall asleep and be back on your senses after a fortunate meeting like this !!!

Guest shinhdeplol

BIGBANG are defintely angels, Im so proud of them for helping other unfortunate ppl like that. Its so incredibly nice of Tae to exchange supportive messages with Jungeun :wub:

A piece of good news from UNIQLO ^^

[News] Big Bang records biggest sales day for UNIQLO

We knew the Big Bang T-shirts for Japanese apparel company UNIQLO were popular when we reported that the

T-shirts sold out within 15 minutes of going on sale on February 5th but now an Oricon.jp article states that it

was also the best sales day and volume in the history of UNIQLO.

The Harajuku UNIQLO store was decorated with special Big Bang material and one floor was specifically dedicated to the group as well. More than 1,200 people were in line for the Harajuku store opening.

Starting in May, Big Bang's "Love & Pain Tour" will make stops in Osaka, Chiba, and Nagoya for a total of seven concerts. The tour is expected to bring in a 90,000 member audience.

It seems the group is starting to cause a Big Bang in Japan.

source : Oricon via tokyohive

taken from : bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest propera898

just few days to go!

:o how mean , how can u not tell us when u know how sad it is for us ivip the wait we always have to stand and how we are always the one last to know about something :tears:

i cant believe it :(

u should tell us >O< please to where do u meet them and their current hairstyle/color please dont be like this :tears:

Guest beiusung

yes, i'm in Vegas now, i went there to visit my auntie

while  my cousin and i were walking on the street, she wanted to show me some Casino =)) LOL

suddenly 

i saw them and got their Signature, i didnt know where DaeTOPRI were ...huhuhuhuhuhu

Ybae speaks ENG well, his voice is sweet and soft, i asked them :" Can you please sign ? I'm your BIG fan?" Gd 's said :" Ok" OMGawd and he gave me a sweet smile, OMGawd, i wanna hug him so bad but i had to keep my manner you know =)) we forgot asking for photo because my mind was blown away, i just see GD smile in my eyes LOL then they got in a car and go away, My cousin and i still spazzing right there loli can't not give you more hint about GD 's hair, because we promised with their manager not telling anybody so :sweatingbullets: actually i broke my promise a bit l , because i'm so excited

but they had recorded something i see the cameraman followed them, i hope that's Bigbangtv, you may see me if they don't edit hehhe

idk if they moved to orther state or not

OH DEAR LORD!!! it's finally here! actions are finally being taken!!! we're going to finally get BIG BANG BACK!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG O M G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

such a tease! but it's ok I want to be surprise! so don't give out any hints! I want to be blown away by their comeback! so you can keep on teasing us but just don't give me that much detail!

goodness BIG BANG's comeback is like THE COMEBACK to look out for for 2011!!! our boys are going to bring the richard simmons back man! gah!!!! I hope they go to SF too!

AND I SO HOPE THEY SOME TO HOLLYWOODBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest pascale

WOW LUCKY PEOPLE!!! you got to meet GD and Youngbae. OMG if i met them, i might die after talking to them lmao like all the other members.

anyway i have an idea about GD's hair, well i saw it on fanpic but i won't say anything too, better let the surprise keke

about Jung Eun when she left, i feel like i lose someone of my family, because i learnt about her and her story. It's like she was someone really close to me.

I'm happy that she got to go in peace and with a lot of happiness at the end. I think Sean and the Big Bang boys are doing such a great job in helping people. Sean specially has a good influence on YG Family members.

Guest TheExConvict

yes, i'm in Vegas now, i went there to visit my auntie

while  my cousin and i were walking on the street, she wanted to show me some Casino =)) LOL

suddenly 

i saw them and got their Signature, i didnt know where DaeTOPRI were ...huhuhuhuhuhu

Ybae speaks ENG well, his voice is sweet and soft, i asked them :" Can you please sign ? I'm your BIG fan?" Gd 's said :" Ok" OMGawd and he gave me a sweet smile, OMGawd, i wanna hug him so bad but i had to keep my manner you know =)) we forgot asking for photo because my mind was blown away, i just see GD smile in my eyes LOL then they got in a car and go away, My cousin and i still spazzing right there loli can't not give you more hint about GD 's hair, because we promised with their manager not telling anybody so :sweatingbullets: actually i broke my promise a bit l , because i'm so excited

but they had recorded something i see the cameraman followed them, i hope that's Bigbangtv, you may see me if they don't edit hehhe

idk if they moved to orther state or not

OMFGGG!! luckyyyy giirllll!!! lol

but could u post a pic of their signature if u don't mind?

ugh i'm dying to know his hair color....maybe it's red? or blonde again?

Archived