★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

I cannot even begin to describe how excited I am with the news of Shaun's departure and the hairstyle changes for the boys. My best friend thinks I'm an idiot for even liking kpop let alone being excited for a change of hair color.

Guys, it has been two years and three months of countless promises and delays. I've always tried to not get my hopes up but it is so close and things are actually being set in motion. :w00t:

I'm ready.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

^^so it is true about what I read in vipz earlier. I dont really care about what happened though Seungri did kinda looked embarassed when she turned him down, but attacking her is a bit too much. i guess every fandom has its share of crazy kids. in all fairness to kVIPs, i saw a post in vipz where some kVIPs are standing up and telling these kids to stop acting immature by attacking UEE's and HYOMIN's minihompies because they are just bringing shame to the fandom, and eventually, BigBang.

in the past month or so, we've seen a couple of issues with kVIPs...some valid, some arent. i guess with Big Bang's comeback just around the corner, a little over 2 WEEKS!, we can see the fandom starting to get very active and of course, the cray cray ones included.

Guest doublehh03

wow it's finally set in motion. this will most likely be the last week of promotions for gd/top and seungri. then it's preparing for not only for the comeback, but the concert as well.

these guys will be busy non-stop this year.

Guest juang_bb

I cannot even begin to describe how excited I am with the news of Shaun's departure and the hairstyle changes for the boys. My best friend thinks I'm an idiot for even liking kpop let alone being excited for a change of hair color.

Guys, it has been two years and three months of countless promises and delays. I've always tried to not get my hopes up but it is so close and things are actually being set in motion. :w00t:

I'm ready.

dont worry, you were not the only one who got too excited over the news that 3 of the boys have changed their hair color. i've actually SPAZZED on twitter upon reading the info. all this time, with GD&TOP and SEUNGRI, i've just been enjoying it and going with the flow. after all the setbacks, the delays, the empty promises... ive learned to just go with the flow of things and spazz with whatever the boys have to offer now. its like... BigBang's gonna comeback, dont know when, but i'll wait whenever they're ready.

But now, with the hair color changes, with Shaun flying to Korea... its slowly sinking in. IS THIS THE REALITY WE WANTED? oh yes it is. only a little over 2 WEEKS to go VIPs! its overwhelming when you think about it... the long wait's almost over. gaahhddd! i dont know what i'll do when YG drops a teaser pic or video.

anyway, saw an interesting post in bestiz again. i dont know where they got this and how accurate this info is, its the BIGBANG BIGSHOW 3D MOVIE CUMULATIVE ATTENDANCE DATA:

c0107711_4d4e0db4e05e3.jpg

c0107711_4d4e0db2c6c73.jpg

c: 이승현오빠야@bestiz

:blink:77% are GUYS! and 38.8% are people in their 40s

FANBOYS and AHJUMMA/AHJUSSI FANS FTW!!! :w00t:

77% are guys? Well I know theirs a lot of guy VIPs but guess I underestimated them. About Shaun's working on BB comeback. I'm excited as hell but I'm not going to lie I secretly wanted some fresh blood for the comeback but hopefully Shaun does his very best to make this as epic as I have dreamed.  The time is almost near!!!! finally their will be no more solos or sub units but a complete Big Bang. A lot  new VIPs haven't even seen them fully promote in Korea. Its going to be a wonderful and memorable experience for us all.

tumblr_lfuxrn2Dzu1qfhe8do1_400.gif

GET READY!!!

Guest juang_bb

i was going to watch part 4 in my PC since it wont load right in my laptop earlier, then i found out that the program I have in my PC can rip .flv files online, so i tried and it worked. i was able to rip and download part 4 first :lol: im trying to work on the other parts now but its taking quite awhile. i'll reupload them in YT as soon as i can tonight. hopefully they get done when inkigayo ends. otherwise, i'll have to do the rest tomorrow.

YT links:

SEUNGRI'S TOOK EPISODE 1 PART 1

SEUNGRI'S TOOK EPISODE 1 PART 2

SEUNGRI'S TOOK EPISODE 1 PART 4

**only part 3 is missing. will work on it tomorrow! :)

Even though my sympathy isnt great for UEE I don't condone what was said. And I didnt even know they were attacking hyomin? didn't she take the initiative to apologize before hand :blink:  yea lets just hope this inst a sign of future things to come because I'm so proud of being apart of one of the few sane FCs in kpop.  Alright moving on.

Took!! Seungri is totally right his eye lashes are beautiful and he did get more good looking. I didn't think that was possible.  I wonder who that girl was talking about Seungri like sexy things? hmmm :wacko: I regret Seungri having a bad boy image because he really is a gentlemen to girls.... its just he also might ask for their number afterwards ^^ .

Guest shinhdeplol

[News] GD shaped Seungri's shopping standards?

Big Bang fans had a good laugh after watching Mnet's "TOOK! Seungri", which revealed the maknae's shopping standards.

While Seungri looked through the clothes, he asked the shop assistant, "Did anyone from Big Bang buy this?" When the assistant gave him a confused look in response, Seungri explained, "I don't buy the same clothes that the other members bought."

This unusual shopping standard was revealed to been influenced by G-Dragon. Seungri said, "I once bought the same clothes as GD and was punished by him. After that, I never purchase the same item as him."

He added, "Big Bang is known to be a stylish group, but I actually can't wear clothes well. I learned a lot from watching how other hyungs dress, and from borrowing their clothes".

source : TV Daily via Nate

taken from allkpop

thanks to bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest juang_bb

CONGRATS STRONG BABY SEUNGRI!!!

OMG!! well-deserved win! congratulations! the black hair really looks gorgeous on him! he did well today!!!

and gahhhddd!!! this is the ENCORE i was waiting for! BIGBANG BROMANCE FTW!!!

the boys are such huge dorks. nice to see GTOP being all happy for Seungri and so supportive. its nice though that in the actual encore perf, though it was cut short... the two let maknae shine and were just in the back dancing to WCID.

Guest wanderlove

Yay!!! So happy that he won!! I was so excited to watch this episode coz I have this feeling that he's going to win.. ha!

And he did!! OMG!!! I am really really happy and ecstatic!!

But I am so angry, why did they cut the encore though? WHY?!?!? I was waiting for that..

especially that three of them is there.. and I am hoping that all of them might be there again like last week..

but they cut the encore.. ugh!!!

Still, so happy that he won :]

Guest shinhdeplol

LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY

70145592.png

awwwwwwhhh cant believe i'm going to have my Big Bang T-shirts :w00t: i still cannot believe it. we dont have UNIQLO in Vietnam and still even if im in Japan it's still not easy to own one. But my host brother works for UNIQLO so....hahahahahha omg im so happy.

tumblr_lg6tmc5aIj1qf71gdo1_400.jpg

Big Bang rocking ALLKPOP haha

C: iheartbigbangpinoyvip @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

img34190.jpg

img34194.jpg

img34191o.jpg

img34193.jpg

img34192.jpg

C: http://blog.naver.com/soi0506 // 보매

tumblr_lg6vccYAde1qzhnvbo1_500.gif

C: jaana @ tumblr

tumblr_lg6t07j5It1qekjpxo1_500.gif

TABI AH CALM DOWN =))

C: norwegianwoods @ tumblr

[iNFO]Seungri will be guesting on Running Man next week! Watch out for it!

C: 21BANGS @ twitter

Archived