★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

12.05.2010 YG FAMILY CONCERT LOLLIPOP PERF

(dara fancam)

However you guys can still see the boys and of course TOP's superb singing ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d00SZWe70Ac

TOP FANCAM- 12.04.2010

i forgot the title of this song but its an old one.

im guessing its a JINUSEAN song. Youll see TOP interacting with DAESUNG and a quirky dance w/ DARA and BOM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW9_lcTu6Xs

2010120609057732291.jpg

12915748172010120603465.jpg

12915747982010120603463.th.jpg12915748002010120603464.th.jpg12915748022010120603464.th.jpg12915748052010120603464.th.jpg12915748122010120603465.th.jpg

c:nate|| pupu ||on pics|| bestiz

The YG family wraps up a successful ‘2010 YG Family Concert’ [NEWS]

15yc4et.jpg

After much anticipation and hype amongst fans, the YG Family of 2NE1, Se7en, Gummy, Big Bang and Psy, finally came together to passionately hold a fun-filled ‘YG Family Concert’ for their fans to enjoy.

3020src.jpg

On December 5th at 7PM, 12,000 spectators began to gather in front of the Seoul Olympic Gymnastics Stadium, all itching to get inside. Combining both nights of their two-day concert, the YG family managed to gather a total of 36,000 spectators, with both nights being completely sold out.

2NE1 had the honor of kick starting the night with their overflowing energy. They began with ‘Fire‘, followed up by ‘Go Away’ and ‘I Don’t Care‘.

w213d1.jpg

As this was considered to be the group’s first official concert, Sandara Park expressed her delight as she said, “It’s an honor to perform with our sunbaes at this awesome concert.”

Following 2NE1 was Se7en, who came on stage to enthusiastically sing ‘Better Together’, ‘Passion’ and ‘Lalala‘. During his last performance of ‘Come Back to Me’, the singer came rolling out wearing shoes with wheels attached, making his fans cheer even louder.

Gummy was up next, and successfully calmed the atmosphere with her slow, emotional songs. Gummy amazed the spectators with her remarkable vocal abilities as she sang ‘Loss of Memory’ and ‘There is No Love’.

Big Bang continued the stage, and rejuvenated the mood once more with their hit tracks ‘Gara Gara Go’, ‘Lies’ and ‘Hands Up’.

It was then time for the ‘Emperor of Concerts‘ to seize the stage – the one and only Psy. The veteran started off with a bang with ‘Delight’, followed by ‘Celebrity‘, ‘Paradise‘ and ‘Right Now’. The whole stadium was on their feet during Psy’s performances, dancing ever so passionately with the singer.

The 2nd half of the concert showcased both solo performances and collaborations of the YG family members.

G-Dragon and T.O.P’s cover of Jinusean’s ‘Phone Number‘ and Se7en, T.O.P, G-Dragon and Taeyang’s cover of 1TYM’s ‘Hot Ddegeo’ received an explosive response from the spectators.

6dwtnd.jpg

G’s two representative idol groups, Big Bang and 2NE1, then followed up with their collabo track ‘Lollipop‘, creating a warm and friendly atmosphere.

One of the best highlights of the concert was undoubtedly G-Dragon and T.O.P’s duo performance. Having already stirred their fans with their surprise performance at the ‘2010 MAMA‘ in Macau last week, the duo showcased their unique charms and sexiness with their passionate performance.

vp7znc.jpg

After three exhilarating hours, the 2010 YG Family Concert finally came to an end at 10 PM. The spectators at the finale concert went home completely satisfied with YG’s fantastically arranged concert.

c:nate|| akp+bigbangupdate

spazz:101204 DS Fancam - With Me [Longer version]

OMFG DAESUNG!!!!!!! ♥♥♥ i just love the voice of this man!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

^

OMG, I'm excited. We already knew all the boys were capable and now people outside of VIPs will know it too. Can't wait for maknae's promos. Wasn't here for his Strong Baby but I'll be here for this.

Andrelle: yes you may post it here. ^^ Thanks for that

Juang

wth haha they are so damn full of themselves and i love it.they simply

know that they're on top of their game. Thanks for posting that

Intelligirl: HUWAAAAAAAAT? he composed it himself..now we're really going to

see what type of genre SR is headed for

Guest Banana Peel

OOH, I can't wait to hear seungri's composed song :D that's more special because now we get to see what type of music SEUNGRI can produce. We already heard what top, gd and ty can compose (did ds compose/produce a song yet? not sure) ^^

And as of their Big Show happening in Feb. Does that mean their comeback will happen BEFORE that date? So that they could actually sing their new songs at the concert? I hope so, that would only make sense. They have to have SOME new songs in their new concert dvd XD right? lol

Guest erorgirl

Thanks a lot everyone to shared that info,vids,photos, from YGFAMCON!! :wub: if i can be there i'll screaming like crezy for sure.

img6455bab9bbe7.jpg

Cr:as tagg

Not just only GDAE. also had TODAE TOO. :wub:

More fantakenphoto of Dae HERE and HERE and HERE

LOVE This Photo. Daesungie with his fantastic ABS. :lol:

daepacks.jpg

cr:dlitelover

He could was saxy and funny in same time. :P

Big Bang’s Seungri wants to appear on more variety shows

Big Bang’s Seungri revealed his thirst for the variety world during a press conference for the “2010 YG Family Concert” on December 5th.

Meeting with reporters after the concert, Seungri was asked whether he felt pressure in having to show not-so-pleasant sides to himself, to which he answered, “Not at all.”

Seungri previously amused viewers through SBS’s “Family Outing” and “Strong Heart” with his candid confessions, even earning the nickname ‘variety idol.’

He continued, “I don’t think that idols have a separate image they need to maintain. If it’s for my fans to see, I have confidence in showing them a variety of different sides to me, not only as a singer on stage.”

Regarding his leave from MBC’s “Enjoy Today” due to his comeback album preparations, Seungri continued, “I’m busy right now for my solo album, but I want to return to my fans through variety programs soon. I’ll be honing my variety skills until then.”

Source: Star News via Nate

Posted by: VITALSIGN @ AllKPop

Taken from: AllKPop

Guest toozdae08

OOH, I can't wait to hear seungri's composed song :D that's more special because now we get to see what type of music SEUNGRI can produce. We already heard what top, gd and ty can compose (did ds compose/produce a song yet? not sure) ^^

And as of their Big Show happening in Feb. Does that mean their comeback will happen BEFORE that date? So that they could actually sing their new songs at the concert? I hope so, that would only make sense. They have to have SOME new songs in their new concert dvd XD right? lol

Daesung has at least written the lyrics to Cotton Candy but not sure if he composed it.

And the BB comeback is on Feb. 1st at the start of the month, concert is at the end. This makes me worry because the boys will be busy with album promos and in the middle of that have to prepare for the concert

awkjglsekrglkerghekrgrejgherkgherlhglerhlgherhgjerkhglerg.

I CANNOT UNSEE EVERY FANCAM THERE IS!!!!! YG FAM

LOOKED LIKE IT WAS A BLAST~!!!

^^

Thanks leslie_lei for the link! It's gonna be the coolest Xmas Party ever!! How i wish i cld be there! :((

Could the short clip of backgrd music playing when they showed GD & TOP be frm their upcoming album? Cuz i find the BGM playing during GD's part extremely familiar! Like i've heard it somewhere frm BBTV??

[Eng Sub] G-Dragon x TOP- 뻑이가요"Knock out"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=olZf3ElhLqE

This is exactly the reason why other fans call VIPS elitists haha

gawd i love how arrogant they are.LOOOL

"I WAS BORN WITH THESE SMOKY EYES" WOOHOO TOP!

"OH MY DATING SCANDALS WAIT FOR ME"...ahaha OMFG GDRAGON!

Guest juang_bb

Juang

wth haha they are so damn full of themselves and i love it.they simply

know that they're on top of their game. Thanks for posting that

ikr?!? i love how they're so boastful, it was like them dissing all the "wannabes" LMAO!! :P

i was in a rush when i found and posted this earlier so i was only able to react in twitter.

i love how they're being so arrogant and yet i can't blame them coz its true!!! well, if anybody has a problem with it, they can probably try coming up with their own songs first to use. LOL!!! as they say... songs are artists' way of expressing themselves and their thoughts. at least GTOP isn't all talk... KNOCK OUT is such an awesome song and knowing what it means just made it even more awesome in my books!

i can't wait for the album coz i know GTOP has a lot more to say! LOL!!! and yeah, let me quote abie and leslie's convo... how can VIPs even defend themselves from "elitist" accusations when GTOP themselves are being one? lol.well, here's what i think... they're not our idols for nothin ;)

i mean, LOL at TOP calling the other WANNABE STAR while he's a MOVIE STAR. and that HE'S THE ORIGINAL, while the OTHERS ARE WHACK!!! oh.. and dont even go to him being gifted with nice lashes while the others are all smokey eye make up :lol:

and of course... GD's GAHO>>>>>>>>>> other idols in popularity. LMAO!!! :lol:

oh how i love those two!!!

oh, and SEUNGRI wrote and composed his solo song?!? OMG!!! im excited!!! these boys just keeps on making VIPs proud... i cant even...

Guest thysisabang

#Prayforourelitistmasters

lol

I think they refer to some group that try to be BIGBANG wannabe , some group with dark smokey eyes ^^.

espectially T.O.P.

he write the lyrics like this since turn it up.

but for G.D.

I love ' OH MY DATING SCANDALS WAIT FOR ME ' so much .

that me make die of lol

and GAHO is everywhere.

Ican't wait to listen the full song. LMAO

Archived