★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

So Taeyang just informed the entire world where they were going to be. lol! Good for the Singaporean fans, maybe they'll catch a glimpse of them unless they leave through a secret way. 

Really looking forward to getting home tonight to some pics and fancams! 

So envious of SVIPs right now! But enjoy it girls/guys! Bring us your amazing fan-accounts/pictures. I know it's not a BB only event but you're finally getting the chance to see them up close and enjoy their amazing performances.

EDIT: Just a clarification on the Gaga issue, FM says they NEVER had the convo with rhythmer.net about Korean stars. So, it's all made up.

What is it with Big Bang and rumors these days. Anyway, this is my third edit today LOL. Sorry for confusing you guys.

Everyone must be too excited for their comeback all these false rumors just crops up.

[TWITTER] Taeyang’s Twitter updates w/ Translations (101022)

Hansol Lee: @Bmr0708 그털기춤을출수있는사람은 하늘에서정해주는거래..거룩하고성스러운것이라서..

TRANSLATION: @Bmr0708 that popping dance is only possible for the ones who is chosen from heaven.. it’s so sacred and divine…

Taeyang: @ambdxtss @Bmr0708 난 선택받지 못했어… 아….ㅠㅠ

TRANSLATION: @ambdxtss @Bmr0708 yeh I’m not the chosen one.. ah…. T.T

Hansol Lee: @Realtaeyang 이게 할수있는 핏줄이라는게 있는거래 터는 혈통이있는거래..

TRANSLATION: @Realtaeyang there’s some blood who can do this. the popping dance…

Taeyang: @ambdxtss 어쩐지.. 그 느낌은 흉내도 못내겠던데.. 선택받은 혈통이구나.. 짧고도 강하면서 누구보다빠른..

TRANSLATION: @ambdxtss right.. I cannot even imitate that feeling.. the chosen blood.. short strong & faster than anyone..

Taeyang: @officialse7en @Hwangssabu 형~ 이제 그만 운동실로 돌아오시죠!! 싸부님은 항상 기다리고 계십니다..!

TRANSLATION: @officialse7en @Hwangssabu hyung~ u should come back to gym now!! Ssabu is always waiting for ya…!

Taeyang: @hey_hoho 털어줘요 형.. 모든 여심의 마음을.. 때 묻은 우리 모두의 마음을 .. 힘껏..!

TRANSLATION: @hey_hoho poppin hyung.. all girls’ heart.. our heart.. pop hard..!

Kim Boram: @hey_hoho @jhs7987 그냥 둘이 듀엣하자 매니저는 내가 공짜로 깔끔 하게 5년 계약하자 ㅋㅋㅋ 코디는 한솔이가 하고 ~

TRANSLATION: @hey_hoho @jhs7987 ok just make a duet. I’ll be your manager for free, so just make a 5 year contract kkkk Hansol can be the stylist~

Kim JiHye: @hey_hoho 저 디.싱 내주시는 거예요?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 에라이 ㅠㅠ 슈퍼스타랑 듀엣하면 내가 뭍이는데….

TRANSLATION: @hey_hoho ooh so I’ll release a digital single?? kkk right T.T but I can’t stand out if I make a duet with the superstar…

Taeyang: @jhs7987 @hey_hoho 괜찮아!.. 누난 인기가 많으니까..

TRANSLATION: @jhs7987 @hey_hoho that’s ok!.. noona is so popular so..

Kim Boram: @jhs7987 @hey_hoho 인기 많타자나 ㅋ 영배눈은 정확하다 ~ 이제 너희 둘은 벗어 날수 없다 일단 티져로 지혜가 아파 부르고 옆에서 털자 현호야~~~

TRANSLATION: @jhs7987 @hey_hoho yeah popular kk Young Bae’s eyes are precise ~ from now on both of you cannot just walk away. First of all Jihye sings “It Hurts” while HyunHo dances~~~

Kim JiHye: @Realtaeyang 놀리는거지?? 난 이미 끝났어……. 니가 디싱 내준다고 할때 고민해볼껄.. 이러고 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

TRANSLATION: @Realtaeyang You are joking right?? For me it’s over now……. I must have considered more seriously when you asked me to release a digital single… lol kk

Taeyang: @jhs7987 그러게.. 사람은 누구나 때가 있는법인데.. 아쉽다..^^ 또 기회가 오겠지..!

TRANSLATION: @jhs7987 yeah right.. people have their own time.. I’m sorry for you..^^ but you’ll have another chance..!

Kim JiHye: @Realtaeyang 뭐래!!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 너 요즘 트윗에 재미들렸구나?? 현호오빠 털기 전까지 팔로우 받지마 ㅋㅋㅋ

TRANSLATION: @Realtaeyang What the heck!!!! kk you are into twitter these days?? You shouldn’t let Hyunho follow you til he dances the poppin dance kk

Taeyang: @jhs7987 이미 받았어~ 본격적으로 해보니 재밌네^^ 사람들 소식도 들을수 있구^^ㅋ

TRANSLATION: @jhs7987 he has followed me already~ it’s so fun^^ I can get some news of people^^kk

Won 광원이에용: @Realtaeyang 동영배씨 팔로우점 해주세용 저 광원이에용

TRANSLATION: @Realtaeyang Mr. Dong Young Bae please follow me I’m Gwangwon

Taeyang: @rhkddnjs34 아.. 먼가 형을 팔로우하면 왠지 ….

TRANSLATION: @rhkddnjs34 ah… well feeling kinda… if i follow u….

Won 광원이에용: @Realtaeyang 해줘…………………

TRANSLATION: @Realtaeyang please…………………

Taeyang: @rhkddnjs34 일단 할게요…. 날 자꾸 이용하지만 말아줘요..

TRANSLATION: @rhkddnjs34 yeah sure for now…. just don’t use me..

Won 광원이에용: @Realtaeyang 이용하진않아!!!!그냥 자랑만할뿐….ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

TRANSLATION: @Realtaeyang i don’t use u!!!! just bragging… kk lol

Taeyang: @rhkddnjs34 그래요..^^ 언제든 다시 차단시킬수 있는거니까.. 그나저나 그때 만난다던 미모의 여성과는 잘 만났어요??

TRANSLATION: @rhkddnjs34 ok then..^^ I can block you anytime so.. by the way did your date went well with that beautiful woman you talked about??

Won 광원이에용: @Realtaeyang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ……..뭐..예상햇던 결과지….ㅋㅋ

TRANSLATION: @Realtaeyang kkkk lol….. well.. it went just as u expected….kk

Taeyang: @rhkddnjs34 그러게 찌질한 모습 보이면 안됀다니까.. 에휴..

TRANSLATION: @rhkddnjs34 I told you, you can’t show that kind of look… urh…

Won 광원이에용: 본격 영어공부 시작 오늘서점가서 단어책이랑 문법책삿음..열심히 해보겟습니다 i…i.. c..can do it!!!!!!

TRANSLATION: studying english starts right now. I went to a bookstore to buy a word book & a grammar book.. I’ll work hard. i…i.. c..can do it!!!!!!

Taeyang: @rhkddnjs34 혼자 하겠다구…? 과연..

TRANSLATION: @rhkddnjs34 are you doing this for yourself…? yeah right..

Junsu (2PM): @Realtaeyang 영배워럽~ 아픈건 괜찮아졌어?

TRANSLATION: @Realtaeyang Waddup Young Bae~ feeling ok now?

Taeyang: @Jun2daKAY 어~^^ 좀 쉬었더니 낳았어~ㅋ

TRANSLATION: @Jun2daKAY yeah~^^ took a rest, feeling alright now~ kk

Taeyang: Good morning everyone!! I’m leaving in seoul now..:) have a nice day..!! peace~~~

++ Hansol Lee (ambdxtss) is a YG backup dancer

++ Miran (Bmr0708) is a YG backup dancer / CRAZY dance group

++ Won 광원이에용 (rhkddnjs34) is a YG backup dancer

++ Kim Junsu (Jun2daKAY) is from male kpop idol group, 2PM & close friends with GD & Taeyang

++ Kim Boram (codeboram) is Taeyang’s manager

++ Kim JiHye (jhs7987) is Taeyang’s female dance partner / CRAZY dance group

++ Heyho (hey_hoho) …YG backup dancer??

Translated by & Credit: HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com

Posted by: mizz_julie @ 21Bangs

Taken from: 21Bangs

-----

posted?

[PHOTO] Big Bang featured on a Chinese Magazine!

o0800106710812934171.jpg

source: ameblo

Posted by Trish @ iBigbang

Taken from: iBigbang

THIS!

Taeyang: @rhkddnjs34 그래요..^^ 언제든 다시 차단시킬수 있는거니까.. 그나저나 그때 만난다던 미모의 여성과는 잘 만났어요??

TRANSLATION: @rhkddnjs34 ok then..^^ I can block you anytime so.. by the way did your date went well with that beautiful woman you talked about??

Won 광원이에용: @Realtaeyang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ……..뭐..예상햇던 결과지….ㅋㅋ

TRANSLATION: @Realtaeyang kkkk lol….. well.. it went just as u expected….kk

harhar! I can't help but crack at this convo! Bae asking about date and all! harharhar! I will proly die if someone would tweet and ask him the same question! XD

Taeyang: @rhkddnjs34 혼자 하겠다구…? 과연..

TRANSLATION: @rhkddnjs34 are you doing this for yourself…? yeah right..

Well, hello there Mr. Sarcasmo! harhar! I can almost picture him rolling his eyes as he tweets this!

Kinda like this -- > bigbang14.gif

OMG! I can't stop cracking! XD

EDIT! omfg! GDYB @ THE AIRPORT!

Oh! So has my Ji ditched teh pink scarf then? harharhar! Let's see how long this love affair will last! XD

Guest juang_bb

okay, first... i love reading the translations of YB's convos with his friends on twitter. and i love it more when he said that he's been having a lot of fun on twitter! it means we'll be seeing him tweet more. i hope he passes his love for twitter down to the rest of the members!

which brings me, don't forget guys to tweet #bigbangcomeback and also, help the kVIPs from bbvipz with the trending on korean search portals on the 24th at 9-930pm kst. i tried to tweet bbvipz to ask them what the mission word is supposed to be since they haven't announced it yet.

and lastly, ahh!!! those fancams.... i felt so giddy just seeing them ALL TOGETHER IN ONE PLACE! i miss them together so much. can't wait for the concert and the fancams! :D

Guest toozdae08

^

I know. I like how he seems to be loving twitter -get the rest of the boys on it!!!

And yeah, seeing the rest of the boys together makes me so happy. I spot a little GDYB in the vid, lol look at their feet. I wonder if this is another instance where one of them bought each other couple shoes? My OTP lives on.

Guest nonblonde

I'm sooo ]excited. This will be my first time meeting them tonight. But I kinda dissapointed coz I'm unable to get the official BB crown lighstick. The lights are out of stock.

If any of you guys know which terminal they will be arriving. Pls do let me know. Hope to catch them at the airport first before proceeding for the concert.

My heartbeat is beating really fast right now.

S-VIPs are gonna have a lot of HELL-FUN tonight.

Guest littlevoice

Taeyang on twitter is like the best thing that happened this year (well for me)... my fangirl world just revolves around Big Bang that every news just make me happy or sad... and lack of news make me anxious.  

My fandom is Big Bang dependent.

Totally jeeeeeaaaaaaalllousss of the people seeing them at the concert,  I wish you all have a great time!!!!

And fancams are love but be sure not to be too occupied with your digicams/phones when you guys are filming.... Be sure to watch it with both of your eyes and not through the lens of your camera, its a chance to take a glimpse of them without the help of technology--- you'll be seeing them live and that is the ultimate dream of any fan :)

Guest nonblonde

^ oh don't rub it in. I'm so jealous. Please get lots of good pics!

Oops didn't means to rub it in. It's just that I can't control my emotion. Will try to take a few pics

You guys. . .some of us have started the trending already! Come and join us! The current spammage is awesome! harhar!

@kimjoonkookie: I noticed that too! So random indeed!

And on that note, I shall go back to trending #bigbangcomeback with jiyongiebaby83 & leslie_lei while waiting for the fancams! XD

Guest --colormyworldblack

You guys. . .some of us have started the trending already! Come and join us! The current spammage is awesome! harhar!

@kimjoonkookie: I noticed that too! So random indeed!

And on that note, I shall go back to trending #bigbangcomeback with jiyongiebaby83 & leslie_lei while waiting for the fancams! XD

Really. Abie's dead. You and leslie killed her with all those UNFFF

GD pics XDDDD This is her soul typing right now.

We're not really changing the trending time...but we're just too

excited that we started it rn. Lol. You guys are free to join us

if you want! ^^

And YB is soooo cute with all his tweets <3 The YG back-up dancers

seem really close with him. Esp Ji Hye! *___* They can joke

around like that. And I hope Sporean VIPs will have fun tonight!

Although I'm really envious rn, I am still so happy for you

lucky vips! Fighting!

P.S. I'm using my friend's account cause I can't open mine for some reasons :)

this is jiyongiebaby83 or abie :)

Guest shinhdeplol

So jealous of S-VIPs tears.gif They are going to see the boys in person soon tears.gif

Please cheer for them for us too :P

I hope Jiyong will find some time to go shopping in Orchard :lol: Its like heaven there :wub:

posted??

Big Bang’s G-Dragon most successful example of a producer

Super Junior’s Ryeowook, Lee Teuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae, and other members participated as lyricist and composers. Big Bang’s G-Dragon, Taeyang, and Wonder Girls, SS501, and other groups began to compose lyrics and so on.

Big Bang’s G-Dragon is the most successful example.

The popular Big Bang’s “HARU HARU“, “LIES” , Seungri’s ”STRONG BABY” , Daesung’s trot song, “LOOK AT ME, GWISUN“, “DIRTY CASH“, and more were all his works.

Half of Big Bang’s works went through the hands of G-Dragon. Critics said that they are the “evolving idols” and that’s the difference between the other idols’ success.

Source: Baidu

Translation: Maggie @ibigbang

More compliments yayyy :w00t::lol:

Archived