★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Michala01

^^^ that tracklist is actually just one of those made up by kVIPs at bestiz for fun. they always do that and if you look at the titles... i highly doubt they'll name their songs #2 Youngbae-ah and i think the one listed as TOP's solo has something to do with his vending machine rings endorsement. lol :lol:

LOL laugh.gif Cheeky KVIPs. I need to get onto learning Korean stat! 

Now I can go study in peace. 

To make this post less spammish 

tumblr_lap3q0i8Ov1qc2znbo1_500.jpg

credit: mocheenim@tumblr 

wub.gif

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

i think Far East Movement mentioned Big Bang in one of their interviews. anybody cares to translate? (i also see se7en's name)

리: 그럼 에픽하이 외에도 알고 있거나 좋아하는 한국 뮤지션들이 있나요?

FM: 물론이죠. 저희가 레이디 가가와 일본에 있을 때는 얘기하면서 한국 사람이라 그러면 상대방이 빅뱅을 아느냐고 묻더라고요. 일본에서 빅뱅이 굉장히 잘했나 봐요. 세븐하고도 함께 음악을 했었는데 좋았고요. 그리고 드렁큰 타이거도 좋고, 어렸을 때 서태지도 좋아했어요. 정말 많죠. (웃음)

c: rhythmer.net | bestiz

it seems like they were asked the question, in addition to Epik High, who are the other Korean musicians do you know or love? something like that, i could be wrong, coz you know google trans and my knowledge of korean is such a FAIL, so i hope someone translates it.

edit: btw, this is what comes up in google translate

Lee: Well, in addition to High Korea musicians do you know or love?

FM: Absolutely. Our Lady Gaga, and when talking about Japan and Korea is one who asked me if I knew then bang ragoyo opponent. Enjoyed really think the Big Bang in Japan. Seven hagodo'm good with the music I used to. Drunken Tiger and good, and when I was younger I loved Taiji. So much more. (Laughter)

^^^ are they saying that when they talked to Lady Gaga about Japan and Korea, she asked them if they knew Big Bang? and that she really thought that Big Bang is a japanese artist? if that's right then WHOAA!!! Lady Gaga knows about our boys?!? :blink:

anyway, kVIPs are also busy voting for TOP for the popular actor category for the Daejong International Film Festival where he is also nominated for Best New Actor. i think they're trying to vote harder now since Won Bin'svote is catching up. they're the only two who's really battling it out for it. I think last time they checked TOP's at 40% and Won Bin's at 39%. I hope he wins though. :)

Guest toozdae08

Lol, KVIPs always make up a rumored tracklist - it's fun imagining what type of songs the boys will do.

And I'm not surprise Lady Gaga knows about Big Bang, she's influenced by Asian music and culture.

Anyway, I'm just counting down the days till the comeback is announced.

Guest evelzxs

SGVIP, i don't think we should believe that Big bang has arrived yesterday (21st)

since #1: there isn't photo proof. and i believe the are will be reaching tomorrow at around 10am-2pm.

you can try your luck there.

If Tabi and GD is not here, the organiser will sure announce since they announced that Jonghyun(SHINee) is not coming.

so, let wait and enjoy the concert!

Guest teshagoesblind

WOAH. Bigbang is getting HUGE recognition! Lady Gaga is no small name! whether it be Lady Gaga or Far East Movement talking about the boys, it's great either way! any recognition is goood :P I can't believe they haven't even had a Korean hit in 2 years but they're still being spoken about like hot cakes :P looove it!

damn, when I saw the song list, I swear I was like "OHMYGOD, THIS IS IT!"

sadly, that bubble burst in no time!

Guest hayakatsu

i think Far East Movement mentioned Big Bang in one of their interviews. anybody cares to translate? (i also see se7en's name)

hm... you're right abt the question. this is what i got from google translate. (and a little of my own translation from what little knowledge i have of the language. lol)

----------

Lee: Well, in addition to Epik High, are there other Korean musicians that you know or like?

FM: Absolutely. When we met Lady Gaga in Japan and we were talking about Korea, (or it could be, when we met Lady Gaga and we were talking about Japan and Korea) she asked us if we knew Big Bang. We really think Big Bang is great in Japan. Se7en also makes great smooth music. Drunken Tiger is great too. And when I was younger I loved Taiji. There are so much more. (Laughs)

----------

that's the gist of it. don't quote me tho. it might be way off. lol.

Guest juang_bb

^^^ yeah, that makes more sense! i hope it gets officially translated soon.

it's already awesome as it is that she knew about the boys, but for her to actually ASK them about Big Bang is just much more awesome! it only means that the boys got her interested. cool!!! so proud! :D plus the fact that Lady Gaga is huge! :D

whaaat. Gaga knows/listens to Big Bang? That's sooo siiick. Like, can not compute. :D

and yeah, can't wait for fanaccounts from the show...its been SO LONG since all 5 of them have been on stage together (not since summer sonic?). I'm jonesing for a performance!

Lady Gaga asks Far*East Movement about Big Bang?

Far*East Movement is currently flying high with their platinum, Billboard chart topper ‘Like a G6′. Recently, the Korean media has become interested in the group and Korean hip hop site rhythmer.net conducted a lengthy interview with F*EM. One portion of the interview caught my eye and that’s when the F*EM crew talked about Lady Gaga and Big Bang.

리: 그럼 에픽하이 외에도 알고 있거나 좋아하는 한국 뮤지션들이 있나요?

FM: 물론이죠. 저희가 레이디 가가와 일본에 있을 때는 얘기하면서 한국 사람이라 그러면 상대방이 빅뱅을 아느냐고 묻더라고요. 일본에서 빅뱅이 굉장히 잘했나 봐요. 세븐하고도 함께 음악을 했었는데 좋았고요. 그리고 드렁큰 타이거도 좋고, 어렸을 때 서태지도 좋아했어요. 정말 많죠. (웃음)

Q: Besides Epik High, do you like any other Korean artists?

Far East Movement: When we opened for Lady Gaga on tour in Japan and she found out that some of the members were Korean, she asked us if we liked Big Bang. We like some Korean artists such as Big Bang, Se7en, and Drunken Tiger. When we were younger we liked Seo Taiji.

Pretty cool that Lady Gaga asked Far*East Movement about Big Bang. Lady Gaga was probably exposed to Big Bang when she was allegedly interested in having YG Entertainment’s very own Teddy producing for her.

Tip: GoldenB

Source + Photo: rhythmer.net

Credit: Allkpop.com

EDIT: FM stated via twitter that Gaga never asked about Big Bang. It's a rumor. So, this news is already irrelevant. I still don't know if they like Big Bang. LOL. If they don't that's cool too. Their choice and I don't take it against them.

Guest pascale

oh wow who could think that Lady Gaga would mention our boys eh? pretty cool to know that they are known by big artits. YG artists are definitely one of a kind/unique so i'm not surprised :)

Guest hayakatsu

hey guys! i need some help here. you know how YB has this amazing hat collection right? ever notice a particular one that he wears that has "nice to meet you" written on it? it's red i think. i don't have a picture but i think he wore it in an MV. the one with thelma aoyama. but anyways! i was just wondering if there's any way to purchase it? it's from new era right? can anyone help with this? it's for my brother for his birthday and he's been eye-ing that one ever since he told me he saw YB wearing it. i've tried searching around the internet..... but i'm no good with digging up stuff like this.

.......help?

gahhh Looks like the boys are leaving just now! taeyang just tweeted!

Screen+shot+2010-10-22+at+5.09.08+PM.png

seriously? I love taeyang for using twitter. awwww SG VIPS, the boys are heading your way!!!

Guest toozdae08

^

YB on twitter is amazing, I can't wait till he starts using twitpics.

His tweets yesterday was really interesting too. Him and his dancers and friends had gone twitter mad for a few hours and it was interesting to read despite google's fail translations.

Now Singapore VIPs know the boys are heading their way.

hey guys! i need some help here. you know how YB has this amazing hat collection right? ever notice a particular one that he wears that has "nice to meet you" written on it? it's red i think. i don't have a picture but i think he wore it in an MV. the one with thelma aoyama. but anyways! i was just wondering if there's any way to purchase it? it's from new era right? can anyone help with this? it's for my brother for his birthday and he's been eye-ing that one ever since he told me he saw YB wearing it. i've tried searching around the internet..... but i'm no good with digging up stuff like this.

.......help?

here you go: Winfield X New Era Nice to Meet You

I tried to find other retailers but I guess its sold exclusively from winfield. Not sure where you are from, but looks like hats are about $75 without shipping. hm. I may just pick one up myself! ^_^

Guest juang_bb

Ha, so the lady gaga thing isn't true. I guess FEM should contact rhythmer.net the one who did the interview with them because they're the ones who published it in their site. Infairness to akp, they just translated what was in the interview. Anyway, the boys are going to Singapore now, lucky!

Archived