★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest intelligirl

Big Bang on Junon Magazine Japan (100921)

v025.th.jpgv026.th.jpgv027.th.jpgv028cs.th.jpgv029.th.jpgv030.th.jpgv031.th.jpg

Scan by Tisya@www.bigbangupdates.com

They're such a good looking bunch :wub:

V.I Special on Junon Magazine Japan (100921)

v032y.th.jpgv033.th.jpgv034.th.jpgv035.th.jpg

Scan by Tisya@www.bigbangupdates.com

OMG BABY!!!! :]

How many times does Kwon Leadah have to keep saying that what makes BIGBANG, BIGBANGis their different styles/individualistic that EACH member brings. Listen to that wisdom; BigBang's important to him - no matter how expensive the shoes he wears, he's still grounded. Actually, ALL of them are still grounded.

Side note: YG, I know you read this forum, listen to us fans and give us any heads up on WHAT THE HECK IS GOING. kthx.

Guest Banana Peel

OOOH FINALLY NEW PICTURES OF BIG BANG T_______T lol, sorry big bang deprived girl here, ahahahah. they all look so good, I like it. Their clothes are good too, I'm loving top's *u*

But wait, is it just me or does top's face look lopsided in their group picture? O____________O like, the other side of his cheeks are just, carved? idk, photo effects? haha.

Guest toozdae08

I think the problem is that we're so frustrated cause we've been waiting for 2 YEARS!!! I notice that these conversations usually come up when we haven't seen the boys in a while, we're all a little butthurt about the lack of information and a lot of us are still in disbelief that the comeback is around the corner. Solo activities aren't enough cause that just makes us miss the boys more. It's hard to stay positive when it's been a while since they've been onstage together and it's been FOREVER since they've done a Korean album.

wow. I'm too depressed.

Here's some happy gifs

842663gakkj4cnoo.gif

4lj.gif

BigBangLollipop.gif

and these are cute

px3cn1.gif

125olxt1.gif

16kxhn71.gif

2v145d01.gif

and they were missing GD so here's this instead

bigbaang9.gif

Guest SeungriIsMine

Ah!~ It's good that there are also people who want to move on from that argument. :D

Though, seriously, don't dare calling yourself a VIP if you can't love all the members.

It's like liking a strawberry shake but hating the ice. (lolwut? Haha. Sorry for that :P)

I guess it's normal to have your bias but Big Bang is just not Big bang without (I'm gonna write them alphabetically so it's fair)

Kang Daesung, Kwon Jiyong, Choi Seunghyun, Lee Seunghyun & Dong Yongbae

Guest shinhdeplol

something to lighten the mood :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLfcrMtLQJ0

LOL i laughed like crazy listening to this =))

2z7juw7jpg.gif

2425sfljpg.gif

our boys are such a cute bunch of dorks :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Those scans have all been posted before :sweatingbullets:

Idols that looks like a Dinosaur!

An interview was done & we found out that 3 of our boy idol groups look like a dinosaur!

They were BigBang's T.O.P, SHINee's Jonghyun & Super Junior's Donghae!

It was said that they share certain features which were same as a dinosaur & even made a small comparision by putting a dinosaur picture next to them.

Without saying further, check it out!

C: shineelucifer200 @ YT // http://www.dkpopnews.net

TOP as a dinosaur and Pokemon is an epic win :lol:

And did they just call him CHOI TOP??? Woah it's been a while since I last heard ppl calling him that ^^

I remember when they first debuted, ppl called him Tempo and refused to call him TOP because its cheesy :lol:

Guest BeraAugust

2 pages and nothing to share except " Big bang ok without a,b,c...", but now this thread ok

when i see the pictures of filming haru i always have a big smile :phew: especialy Todae in it :wub:

Everyone has his own view of Big bang, everyone has their bias, i'm too

but we're here because we love big bang, all of them -_-. Bias is bias, Big bang is big bang

our thread always have good member who have a positive, fair outlook :wub:

i love you guys, the fresh air come back.

found it ^_^

Guest Michala01

wow they all amazing in the Junon Magazine scans! wub.gif I'm so in love with Ji's hair colour now that I'll be upset when he changes it again lol 

@Shinhdeplol LOL that chipmunk BH version was hilarious! thanks for the laugh laugh.gif

OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seungri with Hiroki Narimiya OMG *Faints *Dies

They Both Look Amazingly HOT XD

I Love GD's Hair its so Cool

BB is Looking Good in those pictures Like Always  w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

Guest peppermintsugar

I don't want to fight and I don't want to perpetuate any arguing any more than what's already been done, but let me just say this, and even though I normally go out of my way to stay quiet when it comes to K-pop disagreements, I feel as though it must be reiterated because we all have one thing in common here: We love Big Bang AS A WHOLE.

Big Bang is perfect because of each and every member that's a part of it. Each and every one of them have a distinct and amazing talent (if not more than one) that makes them completely irreplacible. Remember that Big Bang isn't just your average idol group filled with cute boys with abs that can sing kind of alright -- they are all EXTREMELY talented, and they happen to be good looking to go along with it.

Please never forget that you cannot love Big Bang as a whole, in it's entirety, without first loving and respecting each and every member of the group, because without one, even if he isn't your bias, you would not have the Big Bang that you know and love today. They all work extremely hard, both on solo and group activities, and no one deserves anything anymore than anyone else in the group. They all deserve the success they have achieved EQUALLY because they are all EQUALLY talented and they all work EQUALLY hard.

That's all I wanted to say and now happy gifs before I go. (sorry if they've been posted before, I'm sure they have at some point, but yeah >.> wanted to share something other than a wall of text!)

azb3t5.gif

145ver.gif

2ywscq0.gif

qqolep.gif

Australian designer inspired by Big Bang and 2NE1's Lollipop MV

Australia’s Orri Henrisson debuts their first campaign photographed by Matt Jordan. Featuring Ashley McConnell of the indie band Operator Please, the campaign marks a new direction for the label, who was inspired by Big Bang 2NE1′s music video for Lollipop this season. Finding many stylish cues in music and updating sportswear with a contemporary penchant for suiting, details such as pleats dress the latest collection, Bobby, King of Boys Town. (Styling by James Dykes with post production by Lekkur Studio)

Note: Orri Henrisson is a Melbourne-based label by designer Henry Ng, originally trained as a graphic designer.

Photos from the collection under the cut:

ohspring1.jpg

ohspring2.jpg

ohspring3.jpg

ohspring4.jpg

ohspring5.jpg

ohspring6.jpg

ohspring7i.jpg

ohspring8.jpg

Sources: TheFashionisto.com + FallenWoman

via Chrisdaeee @ 21Bangs

-----------------------------------

Edit:

Eversense BIG BANG Fan Party (Part 1)

Credit: eversensebigbanggirl @ youtube.com

Guest hayakatsu

@Kushi

I don't get your argument. The maknaes have had plenty of solo opportunities. Seungri has done 2 musicals and that 19 drama with TOP, plus variety and is now hosting. He got several solo singles, even promoted one like Strong Baby. Dae has done 1 musical (was suppose to do another but missed it because of his accident), a long variety show, promoted a trot single, is now acting in a drama and is working on his own solo album. In comparison YB has had 1 mini album and now just did a full solo album, GD has had only one solo album. TOP has done a lot of acting but hasn't really promoted a single, but he is coming out with a solo album soon.

So the maknaes have been involved with a variety of activities and I don't see the validity of your argument that YG is neglecting them. YGE has said that he'll let them do what they want as long as they know that BB comes 1st.

i think what @Kushi meant was that the hyungs had more opportunities for a musical direction from their OWN hands. i mean, GD has been expressing that since even before they debuted, YB got that when he debuted and TOP just recently got his opportunity. a project they could call their own. but the maknaes really haven't done anything personally from them as soloists. all the solo gigs they have worked on were all other ppls ideas. not their own. i think that's what @Kushi meant.

"no opportunities to have a personal solo project nor showcase their musical artistic sides as soloists." i agree.

both of you are right and wrong to a certain extent.

just you wait. the maknaes will kill the scene once they break out! i can bet you on that. especially that adorable cheeky brat seungri. oho~ i can just feel it. he's gonna be boss, i swear!

LOVE EM ALL!!<3

Guest shinhdeplol

55694338201009211914450.jpg

C: as tagged // Last丶iNg @ baidu

- - -

se7entwitter.jpg

C: 몬스터탑 @ BBVIPZ

- - -

http://news.nate.com/view/20100921n03647

162413_77340_4110.jpg

C: nate

Seems like VIPs gave Jung Hyungdon gifts and his wife tweeted about it :lol:

- - -

Daesung's fanarts

bbhdaefanart01100921.jpg

C: baidu // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

- - -

viewimagez.jpg

C: 빛나는 @ DCinside

:wub:

I have to admit that the hyungs are definitely more popular and more lucrative in efforts (solos, compositions etc.) in terms of music. In terms of TV shows, however, there is no denying that the MAKNAES can eat the hyungs alive in solo appearances in variety shows. Man, Dae and RiRi are very funny to watch, and they both have the charisma for TV.

SO TO CONCLUDE, BIG BANG is definitely the only idol group of SOLOISTS in South Korea, and I gotta say I am proud of that. They have individual colors, and they sure are the only ones who have plenty of solo works in their resume. No one can even beat them at that.

I mean, they 2 successful soloists (GD and YB) with sold-out concerts, THREE Number 1 songs (Look only at me, Heartbreaker, I Need a Girl) and 350,000+ albums sold combined?

They have a break-out TV and movie actor(TOP) who starred in a HALLYU worthy and award-winning series (Iris), even if his part was only couple of minutes in total, it was memorable. He also starred in a box office hit with more than 3million movie tickets sold!

On top of that, they have a certified original variety idol (Daesung) who monopolized the idol variety appearance in 2008 - 2010 with ground-breaking ratings of 25+% for family outing, and officially gained popularity together with the top MC Jaesuk, top singer Hyori and top balladeer Jongkook. Soon he will definitely break out as an actor with the drama What's Up.

Lastly, but definitely not the least, they have an original musical idol (Seungri) who led two sold-out and very succesful musical, Sonagi and Shouting. Not only that, he is breaking out as a variety idol with Seize the day, and I'm pretty sure that he will soon gain popularity for this. Seungri's not even a joke as he successfully pocketed six mutizen awards for Strong Baby! Not to shabby for the maknae.

Again, in conclusion, I wrote all their achievements so as to emphasize that no one is better than who, because in Big Bang, they all have their thing! And together, they break records, not only because of GDYBTOP, but because they are all APPRECIATED together in South Korea. They have the group magic in South Korea to earn 4 hit songs as a group (Lie, Last Farewell, Day by Day, Sunset Glow), get high-profile deals of about 18 endorsements since their debut (6, being current endorsements: Lotte, LG, Fila, BSX, Eversense, Seoul Tourism),produce bestselling 3 singles, 3 mini-albums, and 2 full albums, which together have sold about a 1 million + copies already. THAT IS NOT EVEN A JOKE! BUT they also have the solo magic to have a music producer, a solo performer, a tv and movie actor, a variety actor, and a musical actor.

THIS.

T.T I cant believe that after all those debates we had

before...discussions we had before about these issues,

some of you havent........UGH.

I was sooooooooo agdgfgfbfbs angry a while ago

because of that ONE comment I read but thank God, you

guys shared those gifs and that chipmunk version of

BHO!!!! :D Totally made me smile esp in GD's part.

Hahahaa. Thanks a lot for sharing! Thanks for

trying to lighten the atmosphere here ^^

My two cents... If you wanna move on,

then you may just skip this rant of mine :)

Really, can't some of you understand that this

is a BIGBANG thread? D: Kindly release your frustrations

or REALLY BIASED COMMENTS in your blog or somewhere appropriate.

Or at least, think of the happy people who loves BIGBANG

as a whole who goes here to be updated about BB news and not

with these kinds of discussion before stating your 'opinion'. Cause GDI.

YOUR SUPER BIASED-NESS IS ANNOYING ME.

REALLY. PLS, BE CONSIDERATE. PLS, WHOEVER YOU ARE :)

That might have come off mean but yeah. :(

Sorry if I offended anyone. Just wanna let you know that. ^^

VIP = BIGBANG fan

Right? Let's all be friends here and talk abt

BIGBANG equally. :) Discussions are healthy but having

them over and over again (same topic) is def not gonna

do us good. <3

ANYWAY!!!! Since you guys started the gif fun, lemme join too!

c13e78d98db3550433fa1c90.gif

vcbg.gif

2a5dqf8.gif

8f202124347c60full.gif

110f32r.gif

4959ff221beb5.gif

dlwlgp102030.gif

Have a good day, everyone! :)

peace!

WAHHHHHHH

JIYONGIE LOOKED SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OMGGGGGGGG

YEAHHHHH

he looks so friggin' adorable >< gahhhhhhhhhh kids are so cute and GD as a kid is 100x cuterrrrrrrrr

omg. please note that i don't usually post like this.

Archived