★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Michala01

daesung looks charismatic on the stage

haha can i come over to your place for summer too

Sure why not biggrin.gif 

Some GD gifs from the Big Show dvd. I get really happy and then depressed watching it because I miss him and all of them so much. 

gd1p.gifgd2.gif\

gd10.gif

Ahh he's so sexy when he dances sweatingbullets.gif

gd4.gifgd5.gif

gd6.gifgd7.gif

gd8.gifgd9.gif

gd12.gifgd11.gif

wub.gifwub.gif

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

^^^

They're so awesome being supportive of YB like that. This warms my heart <33333

Edit: omg GD isn't wearing the scarf! Must be washing it laugh.gif

^

oh GD..you took more than 2 months to update your me2day..n Daesung hasn't updated his at all :x

Tabi,GD,Daesung,Seungri + Taeyang ->complete Bigbang

n funny how they acted in a similar way like those dancers^^

Guest missARROGANT

@michala01 lol at your scraf comment :lol:

GD updated his me2day after such a long time

Dae looks serious haha ...and i can't really tell

if TOP and SR are being serious or trying to smile lol

K-vipz must really miss BB like us

GD' me2day ranks #7 on naver real time search

mi2b.jpg

15912912.jpg >> nvm someone posted in gd thread

cr:dcgd & bestiz

V TY said the comeback is Oct. It is 10/10/10 i hope :P

Guest toozdae08

I know we are all awaiting more news on BB's comeback but I don't expect to hear much from YG until maybe 2-3 weeks max before they comeback. That's what he did with YB, with SE7EN and with 2NE1. However, they were lots of hints and even the artists themselves saying we're coming back soon so right now I'm a believer and know that BB's comeback is around the corner. I'm hoping late OCT. Early Nov at the latest.

Guest asian.bunny

aww, i love that picture gd posted! (: at first, before i scrolled down all the way, my first thought was "where's bae?" & then i saw his poster in the front. literally, i said "awwww" & my brother looked at me funny. d: but i really like this! even though they are just posing as the dancers, to me, it's like they're saying that they're always behind him. bigbang is five forever! <3

Guest shinhdeplol

The rest of the boys are so suportive towards Tae :wub: I hope they will appear as guests like in HOT in SAL too ^^

bigshowpho2.th.jpgbigshowpho1.th.jpgbigshowpop1.th.jpgbigshowpop2.th.jpgbigshowpop5.th.jpg

C: sophiell@SMILE HOLIC www.dsholic.com

Guest Banana Peel

awwee, gd's me2day picture is so cute :'D they're all looking good! I miss themm so much. and LOL, tabi's crazy pants are BACK! <3

& @michala01, I lol'd at your gd scarf comment xD

Guest toozdae08

V TY said the comeback is Oct. It is 10/10/10 i hope :P

Girl, don't get my hopes up?!?! :unsure: When exactly did he say this? Cause I'm seriously going to start shaking and crying if it's Oct.

It's so freaking close :tears: . I'm hoping that after 2NE1 had some time to shine that YG will officially announce BB's comeback.

Guest missARROGANT

^ During KJE's chocolate talk... I think

Big Bang counts down till Taeyang’s solo concert

Big Bang members are also among those waiting for Taeyang’s solo concerts at the end of the month.

The boys have started the countdown already, and member G-Dragon even posted a picture on his me2DAY with the caption, “D-19 , D-20???!!??”

Fans commented,

“I hope Young Bae’s solo concert succeeds! Big Bang should have a concert soon too.”

“How long has it been since they’ve taken a picture together?”

“I thought the D-day was for Big Bang’s comeback!”

Taeyang’s concerts will take place on the 25th and the 26th, and 90% of the songs will be played by a live band. Interestingly enough, the concerts will be split up; one for audience members 18 years and older, the other as an all-ages event.

cr:akp

Guest toozdae08

^

Thank you,

I'm already shaking and crying because of 2NE1. I think I'll be a wreak when BB finally comes back. Someone will have to hold me. I'll also fail all my classes, why didn't they come back in August when I could properly stan them?

Guest shinhdeplol

This photo, was it taken in Thailand???

1241ds.jpg

C: DCDS // Lyn @ smileholic

v LOL me too :lol: I hate senior year <_<

EDIT:

LOOLLLLLL Michala and I were thumbed down because we found studying troublesome :lol: I guess I will be more studious from now on :lol:

Guest Michala01

^

Thank you,

I'm already shaking and crying because of 2NE1. I think I'll be a wreak when BB finally comes back. Someone will have to hold me. I'll also fail all my classes, why didn't they come back in August when I could probably stan them?

I'm going to be in big trouble too if they come back in October/November cause I have exams then mellow.gif My schedule will be split between stanning Big Bang and studying. lol

Guest toozdae08

Big Bang’s T.O.P chosen as #1 womanizer

20100907_bigbang_top.jpg

Big Bang’s T.O.P recently got picked as the best womanizing idol.

Recently a poll was conducted on Nate on August 30th about who, out of idol group members, would best suit the womanizer character of Paul (Mark Ruffalo) in the movie ‘Everybody is All Right’.

Big Bang’s T.O.P received 1st place, receiving 44% of the votes, out-beating 2PM’s Taecyeon, 2AM’s Jokwon, and BEAST’s Lee Ki Kwang.

T.O.P acted the role of badass killer Vick in the drama IRIS, where he kills his girlfriend after receiving the secret information he wanted from her. With his charismatic rapping and heart-stopping glares, this first rank confirms T.O.P’s increasing popularity.

Meanwhile 2PM’s Taecyeon and BEAST’s Kikwang, who is currently gaining hot popularity from variety show ‘Hot Brothers‘, both received 22% of the votes to get 2nd equal, while 2AM’s Jo Kwon placed 3rd with 11% of the votes.

credit: akp

---

Dame him, dame him dame him dame him - why is this man so beautiful?!!?! :crazy: He's not even looking in my direction and I altknaklfnalksnf!!! Seriously, he needs to stop being such a GQMF so that I can move on with my life. GOD IS HE BEAUTIFUL!!! Has a sexier man ever existed? NO!!! He can womanize me all he wants.

*excuse me while I continue to fangirl and flail all over the place. I've said it once and I'll say it again, TOP= panties dropped.

TOP= panties dropped

^most definitely! hahaha... No doubt, TOP is one gorgoeus man. He's hot without even trying! Tabi has been topping all the polls lately! Great job! Fighting!

I just got my Big Show DVD and my Solar International! Super excited! :w00t:

Archived