★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest propera898

Awww dear - it seems like you misunderstood my comment. I didn't say that Ji wasn't eating - it's just that from my perspective, he looks thin and I am simply worried of his health that's why I pointed it out. I didn't mean in anyway to bash Ji or anything because that would be the blackest blasphemy that I will ever commit which I doubt such day will ever come. =)

You know why? Because Ji is the other half of my bias a.k.a GDYB a.k.a MY ULTIMATE KPOP BIAS a.k.a MY HUBBIES! LOL!

So yeah...while I don't usually care much if some people misunderstood my thoughts/opinions but seeing as you're a fellow VIP, I don't want for us to have a misunderstanding or anything because my comment wasn't directed at you. If you will take time to read my comment again, I said that I [ only ] scanned most of the comments.

So there...I hope that clears things up. =)

You might want to check these two recent post of mine in my blog and read for yourself HOW MUCH I STAN KWON JI YONG.

Read HERE and HERE.

Friends? =)

Anyway, am I the only one digging the track SOMEBODY TO LOVE so far? I don't know...I just like the good vibe of it. And @ juangbb - I noticed the increase too over @ DAUM. Man - that's BIGBANG for you. XD

yeah i know you are not basHIng GD :) i think in the recent 4 pages nowant has but as we have different point of views we crash thats all ... dont worry as far as i know we are fellow V.I.Ps

yeah im not diggint the new song somebody to luv but i think im going to wait to hear all of it .. i love DS voice an honestly putting autotune its like a sin non of them need its i love the titled so i hope the some its EPIC !

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Unni_Ashley

wow, i just havent online since last night and the thread has moved so fast^^ so happyyy for that ( though i know there were negative part too)

ABout the whole parody, i almost cried while watching the last part, which the boys shouted out what they wanna say. Yes, Jiyong has been through a lot, not just 2009, and it seems to continue in 2010, idk why he's always the issue maker, it really crushes my heart when there are controversies and all about him. But im so glad that others members share that with him, i know they can get over together, i believe that coz in my eyes, they are like brothers to each others.

And im so in love with Jiyong's last sentence

"I hope we can become more stronger this time. I will lead you at the front, I want you to push me at my back and i hope we could spend the year-end smiling"

Yeah, i know you guys can. And you see?? Jiyong always be the lead, the one who gives other members more strength and confidence, so i bet that's also one of the reasons why he takes main in producing BB next album like he always does (besides the fact he's so good at this^^). And Jiyong, i really understand why you are our leader, our irreplaceable leader^^

Hope we, Vipz can also have the year-end smiling :)

Haha, just now, our number of fans in daum cafe is 355,294 :lol:

I can't stop watching the parody! OMG. I MISSED THIS SO MUCH. I MISS BIG BANG SO MUCH AND OMG..!! It was so funny! I love it when they're together like that and you really get a sense that they've missed eachother because of all their solo activities!

OFF TO REWATCH AGAIN!

Guest teshagoesblind

hey, need to ask a question. I've never ordered anything online before. but I wanna get Big Show 2010 through yesasia. but, are there English subtitles? like, so the parody and when they talk and stuff? :D

Guest juang_bb

^^^ yup! everything is subbed in English. go buy!!! it's definitely worth it!!! but, where do you live though, because the DVD is in region 3, so if you're in north america, you just need to download an all region player online to be able to watch it if you don't have an all region dvd player. mine is VLC media player... i connect my laptop to my HDTV and it works with no probs. ;)

anyway, too bad i'll be quite busy today... i'll try watching the rest of the parts later. im pretty sure i'll be watching it over and over!!!

vvv.. oh okay, then you won't have a problem playing the DVD at all. :D

Guest teshagoesblind

really? I live in Malaysia! it has English subtitles? THAT'S AMAZING! YEAYYY :D :D I'll get itt! I actually wanna get so many things. but I calculated, and it mounted up until about 600ringgit. and I don't think I can afford it. ): I wish I had 600 bucks now. or more so I can get more :D :D heeheehee

Guest teshagoesblind

sorry if I'm asking too many questions. but if I wanna get other stuff, I'm in region 3, if I get a region 2 item. does that mean I won't be able to play it at all?

really? I live in Malaysia! it has English subtitles? THAT'S AMAZING! YEAYYY :D :D I'll get itt! I actually wanna get so many things. but I calculated, and it mounted up until about 600ringgit. and I don't think I can afford it. ): I wish I had 600 bucks now. or more so I can get more :D :D heeheehee

Wow, u from Malaysia~ Me too~! :w00t:

But I dont think 2010 BIGSHOW worth more than RM 600 tho~

I only bought it less than RM 200~

Maybe u calculated it wrong~ ^_^

BIGBANG's concert DVD always have Eng Sub~

only the 1st couple of concert that doesnt have sub~

"The Real" and "BIGBANG is GREAT" DVD's concert~

BIGBANG DVD always in region 3, u can play it on ur player~

Dont worry~ ^_^

V

u must wanna starts collecting their merchandise~

I understand ur feeling~ I was like that too

when I'm start collecting~ :lol:

Guest teshagoesblind

Wow, u from Malaysia~ Me too~! :w00t:

But I dont think 2010 BIGSHOW worth more than RM 600 tho~

I only bought it less than RM 200~

Maybe u calculated it wrong~ ^_^

BIGBANG DVD always in region 3, u can play it on ur player~

Dont worry~ ^_^

ahaha, yeah. Malaysian here! :D :D

no no, it's not 600. I mean that 600 if I order others that I want too!

and MORE than 600 if I want like the other shirts and stuffff ):

yesasia is driving me insaneee! and breaking my heart! I want everything! but can't afford anything!

Guest missARROGANT

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/7152/img3126.gif

Oh my... :sweatingbullets:

I’ve been staring at this photo since yesterday.

Idk why...I find him so attractive in tears XD

Today BB has Lotte fan meeting right?

I could not find any photos or fancam -_-

may be only J-vip attended the event !?

edit:

GDYB<3

tumblrl7ev7ij0k81qa4uc1.jpg

cr: as tagged

V OH really? wonder why they havn't share the photos :phew: ..usually kvipz are vv fast haha

Guest propera898

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/7152/img3126.gif

Oh my... :sweatingbullets:

I’ve been staring at this photo since yesterday.

Idk why...I find him so attractive in tears XD

Today BB has Lotte fan meeting right?

I could not find any photos or fancam -_-

may be only J-vip attended the event !?

no not only jVIPS it was in korea and many jvips came as well as korean vips

i think TOP is the type of person who is really quiet(when he is not joking) and keeps to himself but when he speaks his mind he is really accertive and knows how to get to people like some said has his way with words ..

Kwon Ji Yong [ BIGSHOW 2010 ]

I guess we do not have an end. When we succeed with out album, we never think about going safely with outr next album. The next album is important, the next album is another start. We will be tested again this year. But what I can say is that it's really important this time. It's the same again. We are always the same. I hope we can become stronger this time. I will lead you at the front, I want you to push me at my back and I hope we can end the year smiling.

Oh man...I swear! That statement from him made me shed a tear [ actually more than that ].I SO WANT MY 2010 BIGSHOW DVD NOW!!! =)

Guest loveYB

@shinhdeplol may i ask, where do the photos of seungri come from? (he looks really cute and cool at the same time in these pictures!)

I guess we do not have an end. When we succeed with out album, we never think about going safely with outr next album. The next album is important, the next album is another start. We will be tested again this year. But what I can say is that it's really important this time. It's the same again. We are always the same. I hope we can become stronger this time. I will lead you at the front, I want you to push me at my back and I hope we can end the year smiling.

i really feel gd's sincerity when he was giving that speech...

he really cares for bigbang..you can definitely see it..

with all the issues,challenges that had come to them..

they are still strong...

"I will lead you at the front, I want you to push me at my back. "

> i love this words that gd had said..teamwork is the key to success..

and bigbang has it..they know how to work things out...learn to work

hand in hand...they are there for each other...

btw..on the making of big show..at the end..daesung's mom was

there (correct me if im wrong)...and i saw a big bang philippines..

gosh..wish i could come to their concert too...

gah!!! OMG!!! this is why I love BIGBANG...I can't even put it into words the way they make me feel...

Guest shinhdeplol

@shinhdeplol may i ask, where do the photos of seungri come from? (he looks really cute and cool at the same time in these pictures!)

Im pretty sure they are from the DVD but I havent watched that part so I dont know the story behind those caps :lol: Hes cute then sexy then he cries :lol: Lets wait for the cut to see ^^

- - -

ToDae?? ^^

vts010avi1.jpg

C: ㅌㅂㅈㅇ

And one gif I picked up from baidu... LOLLLL havent be seeing this kind of gifs for a longggg time ^^

9767fadeb5082851cdbf1a6.gif

C: LYY12089 @ baidu

It's been a while since I posted but the 1N2D made me surprisingly emotional. I've been like this since BBVERSARY and the news of the comeback. I blame it on PMS.LOL. But I made this comment in akp and I just wanted to share my thoughts to fellow VIPs.

ON BIG BANG

We don’t see Big Bang as a group in variety shows as much as other idols. But this doesn’t mean the boys cannot be goofy or hilarious. Yes, they can be really cool, charismatic and fierce when they’re performing onstage but that doesn’t make them stiff or boring off it. Quite the opposite, in fact. They’re pretty dorky offstage and fun too especially TOP.

To people who have just discovered this, welcome to the fantastic world of BB. They’re talented, sexy and funny at the same time. What more can you ask for? I dunno, but YG family are magic for me. Their on stage persona has always been this cool and untouchable group but off stage they’re really they’re pretty awesome.But, we rarely see this goofy side of theirs unless they’re with each other.

As a hardcore VIP, their messages to each other made me a bit teary especially their show of support to Jiyong.

Some observations on this 1N2D parody. This was probably done while TOP was doing Iris/Into the Fire and it was obvious that he missed being part of BB seeing the inside jokes among the 4 members. Bae was undergoing depression at this time and it would probably been even more epic (if its possible) if Bae is as crazy as himself as in Real Sound. Dae is afraid of his hyungs and seems like he spent some pretty lonely times alone. And why was GD in Japan for the holidays? (insert japanese model name here). Ri is probably in Gwangju or with a noona. LOL.

Big Bang’s group dynamics has always trumped a lot of people and some think they aren’t really friends but just team mates. Personally, I think they’re pretty damn good friends who stick it out for each other. Just that each member of the group are very individually strong and independent. These 5 have different interests and different characters so sometimes its hard to imagine them together. They probably party with different people and hang out with them. But this doesn’t mean they’re not close. They’re just not showy but if push comes to shove, you know that they’re a team who’ll back each other without thought. Them being their “own” people who have lives beyond Big Bang team mates is a good thing imo. It helps give them fresh perspective and to want to discover more about each other. Much like how our real life relationships should be.

I believe their bond is stronger now that all of them have tasted what it is like doing things alone (TOP – Acting, GD & Taeyang – Solo Album, Daesung – Family Outing, Seungri – Musical/solo song) and had the opportunity to miss each other and doing music together as a group. These 5 not only have their experience for the past 4 years together to hold onto when the going gets tough, but they also have their shared passion for music. As long as that doesn’t die out in any of them, I believe they’ll continue doing good music together for a long time

ON YG FAMILY & BB

I find it also very very cool how YG family idols shares the spotlight with the people behind the scenes. I swear YG is the only company with famous trainers, managers, stylists, and choreographers. Even their dogs are famous. I find this heartwarming since it shows how much they appreciate their staff.

And YG is probably the most hands-on CEO of all companies. I mean YGE is already a top-earner and is one of the big boys, but you see him goofing around with BB and 2NE1 and monitors them himself. No wonder YG family employees stay with him for a long time. Its obvious how much he cares for his people. Family is the right word for it.

On BB and other groups

I haven't really gotten as crazy about any other group as I am with Big Bang and I really laughed at TOP's manager saying that they're losing popularity against 2pm. I find this hilarious and not in a mean way against the other group. Just that its a testament about how BB handles this competition thing among company. They don't take it seriously. Not in the way that "no we're too great to be challenged by them" but just that they don't worry as much about their popularity as much as we fans do. LOL. The reference about TOP being the real beastly idol when he scared the dogs with barking was so underhanded and sneaky its so funny.And allowing TOP's manager fanboying 2PM is totally amazing. Usually, idols duck this comparison thing with other idols but BB makes it into a funny thing which makes me a really happy fan girl. They're gracious against other idols but isn't afraid to mention the rivalry being sent their direction. LMAO. It only means that they're happy just bringing good music to their fans. ^^

Long post, I know but I just had to share :)

Guest teshagoesblind

@no1chronoptimist

I swear, I was going to cry reading what you said, sadly, I ran out of positives. but I'll be sure to + your post :P GAHH, I looove you! what you said was just beautiful! everything :D soo much positivity! I mean, unfortunately I'm a recent Big Bang fan. and it saddens me to say that I wasted SO MANY YEARS :P but I wasn't that early of a kpop fan either. I actually had a 2PM phase. and MANY others but, I started disliking their songs and fell in love with Bigbang. :D and I really don't know what it was that got me LOVING them. I'm seriously going crazy. tooooo crazy. thinking of buying things online which I never do, and participating in forums which I also never do! I looooove Bigbang for EVERYTHING. music, personality, the fact that they're in YG, the fact they love such close relationships with each other! I love it all! that they don't mind the rivalry, that they're not insult over measly things like losing popularity but just chilled out about things and just bring in the fantastic music. which is what trumps everything else! which is why I love YG and Bigbang above EVERYTHING else. just, nothing comes close :D and not to forget, of course us VIPs are awesome too :P

@no1chronoptimist:

You said it better than I ever could. Thanks^^

Their 1N2D parody was so excellent. I love them together & I love them laughing together. I cried a bit when TOP was talking to BB & especially GD.

I miss these boys.

Archived