★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

BIG BANG'S 1ST JAPANESE ALBUM NOW AVAILABLE ON ITUNES!!!

the album cover they used is weird though and when i clicked the album, the songs aren't even in order. lol! it's great though how YG is really using itunes now. expect all their upcoming singles and albums to be released through itunes. :D

If you look, it's NOT released by YG. There are a few KPop songs on itunes that are like that as well, so please do not buy and support it. Always look below the album if the release company is legit. I don't know how people are putting it out and why iTunes is allowing it but to support the real companies and artists, we should be cautious.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

If you look, it's NOT released by YG. There are a few KPop songs on itunes that are like that as well, so please do not buy and support it. Always look below the album if the release company is legit. I don't know how people are putting it out and why iTunes is allowing it but to support the real companies and artists, we should be cautious.

oh okay... my bad! i'll edit my post then. can we report this to itunes or something? yeah, i checked Taeyang's Solar and it shows EMI Music Korea.

Guest rach1rur3

I would still support it. I think YG is using EMI to bring the music to itunes just like they're with Universal Music in Japan. Let's not forget that BigBang is with Universal in Japan and YG in Korea. So this may be another attempt on YG's part to use another company to slowly bring them here. EMI is a legit company: http://www.emimusic.com/about/ and http://www.emimusic.com/emi-list-of-companies/

Guest andloveyelledno

oh okay... my bad! i'll edit my post then. can we report this to itunes or something? yeah, i checked Taeyang's Solar and it shows EMI Music Korea.

It is completely legit. EMI is the company YG uses to distribute these songs on itunes. If this was shady, YG would have already done something about it instead of making statements about how happy they are TaeYang did well on itunes.

Hehe Tabi and the lollipops are cute. He's such a little boy :D

I'm still sad there aren't more fancams of USJ :( Guess we'll have to wait till the 29th

Guest yaoming11

^^

no they were talking about Big Bang's Japanese album not Tae Yang's album.

Solar is distributed by EMI but the one they posted bbitunes.jpg

it says Hannah Nguyen....

i wouldn't buy this one, in fact i would report her if she was making money off these.

Guest toozdae08

^

True, YB's album was supported by YG since they did announce it was going to go on itunes and were happy when he did so well (if they didn't post it themselves they wouldn't have been as happy). They never announced that BB's album would be on itunes, plus the order of the songs are wrong. Someone should report them to itunes and ask them to remove it since they're making money off of YG and BB's hard work.

Guest juang_bb

^^yeah, what i meant is EMI released Taeyang's Solar while this Big Bang album was released by a Hannah Nguyen.

Guest ooxstacee

HAHAHA, Brian's tweet! Oh, TOP. You're too cute! He does want to be the baby in the group. <3 I think that's where GD's source of lollipops came from throughout the years. I want a lollipop. But anyway, what a lucky little plane, yeah? :) Wouldn't mind being >__<! Expected but I think if I were to buy them something, I'd have to put something in every box to make it fair .. or I'd feel bad. LOL! Especially if I was giving something to GD and see that the surrounding boxes are pretty empty. Yikes, lol. TOP's box is so empty and lonely looking. T___T Maybe cause it's kind of hard to get him stuff. LOL! He's kind of out there, you know? Colorful pants, jackets, sunglasses ... TOP style.

What he wore to the event was crazy. How do you ... -___-!! Yah, LOL. Take it off.

Loving the Vivi interviews! Seungri's answers crack me up. Especially the answer he gave about what he'd do with a million yen or w/e. Omfg, lmao. Show it to girls then save it/spread it around his room .... LOOOL! Too much Dirty Cash for him as he was growing up, yeah? But at least his answer for the deserted island question was pretty smart .. compared to GD's. LOL! GD's going to run out of battery for both the laptop and ipod out there in the wild like that, LOL! And BB, lol. Make them suffer with him. <3 Crazy boys.

clipboard02bg.jpg

lol top <3

THAT IS TOO CUTE FOR WORDS DAISY, thanks

and also a big thank you to all VIPS

posting those photos....

specially the photos with GD's black wifebeater super super love it.

I just wanna visit this page because GD blew me a way recently.

(GD) Girls who look like a little boy. I like those with short hair. Although she wears causually in everyday’s life but will dress stylishly on special days.

and

===taeyang's real sound convo with their make up artist

p.s.: Kim (vip_gd), KWON JI YONG is driving me crazy to boot! lmao

WHATEVER JIYONGIE, whatever makes you happy will make me happy too!!! hwaiting stay in love

1278829085taeyangineeda.jpg

img0001mp4000005138.jpg

o0800120010656057001.jpg

c:dcgd

Guest Jaejoongsgirl<3

haha TOP giving out Lollipops lol I want one too!!!

Lmao @ the yellow elmo hanging from GD's LV bag.

Oh and a video i uploaded cause i couldnt find it on youtube

one of the best performances of big bang in my opinion

081229 Big Bang- Gayo Daejun Shocking Stage (Part 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2z3CKDloNc

081229 Big Bang- Gayo Daejun Shocking Stage (Part 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7w3qPRnX7I&feature=channel

Guest propera898

wah THANK YOU FOR THE LINKS OF THE SHOKING STAGE AND IF IM NOT WRONG THANKS FOR UPLOADING IT TOO!!! :) .... ITS WONDERFULL BUT WHAT I LIKE THE MOST ITS THE BEGGINING ,,,,,,SO COOL

THEY ALL LOOK GREAT ... SEEING THIS AND OTHER PERF. THEY HAD DONE REALLY MAKES ME WONDER

HOW ITS THEIR COMEBACK ITS GOING TO BE ,, WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO GIVE US ,,,HOW SHOCKING ITLL BE !!!!!!!!!! I MEAN BIGBANG DEF KNOW HOW TO DO SOME AMAZING PERFORMANCES AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT NO DOUBT ITS ALWAYS UNNEXPECTE AND AWESOME!!!!!

Guest Mehndi

o0450030810660622716.jpg

o0450028710660622713.jpg

o0450030810660622712.jpg

o0299045010660622714.jpg

s: http://ameblo.jp/criar/entry-10602098520.html

==========================================================

> VIP JAPANのみなさまこんにちは。

> いつもBIGBANGの応援ありがとうございます。

>

> ■ ニューシングル「BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER」が 8/25(水)発売!

>

> 今作「BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER」は、BIGBANGの真骨頂アッパーチューン。

> ココロを奪われた女性への止められない気持ちを歌った情熱的なリリック、

> 最新鋭エレクトロサウンドが凝縮された世界レベルのトラック、

> そしてBIGBANGの5人ならではのヴォーカル・コンビネーションが生み出す、

> この夏、最高のサマーアンセム!

> さらに初回版にはD-LITEのミラーキーホルダー付きと、特典も見逃せません!

>

>

> 8月25日(水)発売 BIGBANG 5th Single 「BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER」

> 【初回盤】 CD + グッズ:UPCH-9579 ¥1,800(tax in) D-LITEのミラーキーホルダー付き

> 【通常盤】 CD:UPCH-1788 ¥1,100(tax in)

>

> <収録曲>

> 1. BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER

> 2. SOMEBODY TO LUV

> ★──────────────────────────────────────★

> BIGBANG OFFICIAL FAN CLUB VIP JAPAN  http://vip.ygbigbang.jp/

> BIGBANG オフィシャルサイト http://www.ygbigbang.jp

> ★──────────────────────────────────────★

s : ameblo.jp

o0480064010660757384.jpgo0480064010660757383.jpg

o0480064010660757108.jpgo0480064010660757106.jpg

cr: http://ameblo.jp/n0313aya/entry-10602191242.html

Guest propera898

CONCERT】「Odaiba US 2010 Mezamashi Live」 Report

We went to Odaiba quite early. It's very hot,humid and raining!!

So lucky today that we could sneak into BIGBANG rehearsal and sound-checking!!

But the Fuji TV staff came to put the fence on Y_Y very fast!!

So sad X(

BIGBANG performed

1.How Gee

2.Number 1 & MC

3.Beautiful Hangover

4.声をきかせて

5.ガラガラ GO!!

encore:

1.Hands Up

T.O.P oppa is still in the autumn attire...long-sleeves with a Vick of IRIS look!

When I take a closer look at Young Bae oppa's biceps...it's so incredible!!He seems a lil bit tired because he's just got back from Seoul last night.

MC Karube-san asked a question! 「What is your wonderful summer this year?」

DaeSung oppa 「Universal Studios」 Snoopy or Spiderman?

T.O.P oppa 「today at Mezamashi」 he's always good at the fan service!!there's a big round of applause.

Ji Yong oppa 「Fuji Q」 ... haha that Fujiyama ride!!I like it a lot,but it's too extreme for me XD

Seungri kun 「went on a date❤」

And Ji Yong oppa's facial expression was like (´~`)。゜○ LOL

T.O.P oppa said 「It's freaking hot!!(laugh)」 with a mix of Japanese and Korean!

Seungri added 「what T.O.P-san speaks is cool!!」 nice!nice!

Today is my happy day!BIGBANG's performance is 100% fit and fierce and there's no microphone probs!

This show will air on Fuji TV on Thu, 29 July, 5:00pm – 5:40pm.So stay tuned!!

Until we'll meet again at 『SUMMER SONIC 2010』!

CREDICTS

Nana,

XOXO

http://teambigbang.blogspot.com/2010/07/concertodaiba-us-2010-mezamashi-live.html

WAH SO THEIR SINGLE ITS ALREADY AROUNG THE CORNER !!!!! SO HAPPY :P

WISH THEM THE BEST OF LUCK!!!!!

Guest yuna_gd

So 25/8 BB realease 5th single in Japan

But today is 27th

2 news song: Beautiful Hangover and somebody to love

Nice title. Ke ke

And GD at airport was so cutee in pink shirt

He looks like a little boy

Guest toozdae08

^

Sad to hear that YB is tired. Running back and forth between Korea and Japan must take a lot out of him. And I'm still waiting for Beautiful Hangover fancams, JVIPs need to stop being so stingy.

Archived