Source: ygbigbang

Credit: 권부장 @ Bestiz

Taken from: bigbanghaven

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

They are still one of the top bands in Korea. Why are ppl always in doubt of the boys' popularity???? Stop it because it only puts too much pressure on them, which is really not a good thing at all <_<

- - -

To lighten up the mood, here are some official photos of Jiyong by MNET ^^

afgsfh.jpg

btusteysg.jpg

bt6tutrhb.jpg

fbhdt.jpg

fybutdf.jpg

rvybdruinkjmn.jpg

vryryjn.jpg

Guest Anda_Yankumi

well...up until now i've been a silent reader!

but i just feel i have to say something to these so called VIPs!

if you're going to bash one of the BB members like this...then how dare you call yourselves VIPs?

a VIP means that you support all the members! of course you might like a member or two more...but it doesn't give you the right to bash the others!

if you don't respect and don't like GD...fine, that's not a problem...but don't you dare trash talk and bash him like this! at least respect TY, his decision for wanting GD to help him with his album and respect what TY said about GD because he knows him better than all of you!!! and if TY thought that GD wanted to steal the limelight from him, than TY would have not asked GD to help him! duh...

if you are really TY's fans you will respect his decision involving GD in the album!!! and i'm not referring to all of TY's fans...because, thank god, there are still some normal and real fans out there!! not just so called fans that only like to bash others!! because bashing, trashing and bad mouthing just shows what kind of person you are and how educated you are...and not in a good way!!! and honestly...those who bash are just incredibly jealous and envious!!

i just think you should remember GD's contribution to BB's fame!!!!!!

i love GD to death...and i love TY too...and i'm supporting him, not because GD sings a few lyrics in a song...but because it's TY!!

hating someone is a waste of time...it doesn't have any benefits!! it's just stupid and meaningless!! think about it people...it's not that hard!!!

why must everything GD does has to become such a big thing? this just proves that a lot of people are so envious of him for being so talented and famous!! and honestly...if one of the BB members weren't in the group...it wouldn't be the same...there would be something missing!!! everyone of them has a role in the group!! without one of them...it wouldn't be BB anymore!!!

it's neither Ty nor GD's fault for this stupid fight! actually it's just a stupid thing that stupid people started because they have no life!!

so please people...think before you speak or write!!

anyway...i can't wait for BB's comeback!! i miss them a whole lot!!

BIG BANG HWAITING!!!!

Guest melo.breeze

{INFO} Taeyang's July Schedule

7 / 08 → Mnet M!Countdown _ [ Taeyang ]

→ SBS Strong Heart (broadcast time unknown) _ [ Taeyang & Seungri ]

7 / 09 → KBS 2TV Music Bank _ [ Taeyang & GD ]

7 / 10 → MBC Music Core _ [ Taeyang ]

7 / 11 → SBS Inkigayo _ [ Taeyang ]

7 / 13 → KBS 2TV Yoo HeeYeol's Sketchbook (recording) _ [ Taeyang & GD ]

7 / 25 → SBS Good Sunday _ [ Taeyang ]

Source: ygbigbang

Credit: 권부장 @ Bestiz

Taken from: bigbanghaven

is SBS Good Sunday set to air on the 25th the new variety show called 'Heroes' ? i read in the comments section of ATY that taeyang is one of the guests on the show, but i've failed to find an article confirming this piece of news. anyone mind a confirm ?

Guest missARROGANT

posted?

Taeyang Talks about His Friendship with G-Dragon

Taeyang of Big Bang, who recently started his solo activities, has expressed freely on his feelings towards G-Dragon.

Through his interview with Newsen on the 7th, he thanked G-Dragon for featuring on his solo album.

I’m greatful that Jiyong (G-Dragon’s real name) participated in this album. There is a lot to say about ‘I Need A Girl’, but it’s one of those songs that only G-Dragon can be featured in. Jiyong is my best friend and we talk about private matters a lot. ‘I Need A Girl’ is a song which is about a guy talking about love to his friend, so G-Dragon would naturally be the best option to collaborate with. He knows me more than anyone else and I felt that he was the best featuring rapper. So I asked him, and he did the best rap possible.

The friendship between G-Dragon and Taeyang is well-known amongst fans. G-Dragon especially has praised Taeyang a lot, garnering attention.

In regards to this, Taeyang responded:

I’m really happy that Jiyong looks at me in that light. He’s a friend who I’ve been with for almost 10 years, and we gain a lot from each other. If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t be this person today. He made me want to try harder in what I do. We have qualities which the other doesn’t have. This can be irritating at times, though it helps most of the time. I think we were a match made in heaven.”

Upon being asked about his feelings on G-Dragon as a singer, he replied:

Even if I eliminate my personal feelings towards him on this judgement, he is still a good musician. There aren’t many people who can rap like him, and his musical abilities are amazing. However, he becomes an issue no matter what he does, so there is a lot of gossip about him. I feel sorry for him as a friend as he is sometimes treated in a deregatory fashion.”

Taeyang has recently released ‘I Need A Girl’ and started promotions. It has gained attention due to G-Dragon’s featuring.

cr: Kim Hyung Woo @ newsen.com

trans: kimbap @ kpoplive.com

The writer of that article really should research more about Big Bang. BIG BANG is not their typical group. Big Bang does not follow the usual trend, they make their own. Though at first it may be new to the fans' taste buds, give them sometime and they will eventually LOVE IT. They set their own trend, AND THEY DO IT PERFECTLY. That's what makes Big Bang special.

-----

Let us see what the fans have to say after another week of promotion for Taeyang's albums. I won't expect anything, but I know that Taeyang will succeed.

Guest syao_sid

BB losing their touch?

WTH?! Well, we just have to wait and see until their comeback right? ^_^

But for the sake of discussion, I'll share my opinion on this.

TY's chart ranking is NOT a SOLE BASIS for this. I'm not even saying he's unsuccessful, he freakin' sold 30k copies in what? one day?

And he just had his comeback stages. But I guess people are expecting for an all kill on the online charts right away.

First, let's all remember that Big Bang will not be releasing a TOP/TY/DS/SR or even a GD kind of music.

They will be releasing BIG BANG music. I think we all know by now the difference between group and solo releases music wise.

Would BB dominate both online and offline charts? I don't want to sound cocky but I'm quite confident about it.

I have no doubt in my mind that BB could sell A LOT offline. I would actually predict maybe 150k-200k preorders.

And BB has always been strong online. Let's take Cyworld chart for example. It is a chart wherein even the most famous artists find it hard to stay atop bec. it changes according to the most famous song ATM. As far as I can remember Lies and Haru Haru are the only songs that reached platinum status on cyworld. Even, I Don't Care which is the top song in cyworld last year only reached gold status.

You see, album sales reflects the SINGERS or in BB's case ARTISTS influence and how much you've made a name and the fanbase you've built while online chart rankings says about the popularity of the SONG.

With online rankings, massive fanbase don't guarantee a strong ranking e.g. suju.

The 1st-2nd week sales is mostly attributed to the fans but sustaining a hold of it already relies to the casual listeners. This is where the type of song comes in. Sadly, no matter how much I love INAG, I know that it is not the type of song that has the mass appeal in Korea.

I know that BB and YGE are pressured as hell to release an album that would showcase BB's MUSICAL GROWTH and still cater to the taste of the general public. I know its hard but I BELIEVE in Big Bang to achieve both.

They will not release an album in order to JUST SELL but they would release something that BB & VIPs could be PROUD OF! Let's just be optimistic here! ;)

BIGBANG IN 24 HOURS

It is so TOP to make fun of his own face in the album. LOL

Watching this makes me wish so hard for BBTV to be back!

How I miss them together..

Taeyang Talks about His Friendship with G-Dragon

There is a lot to say about ‘I Need A Girl’, but it’s one of those songs that only G-Dragon can be featured in. Jiyong is my best friend and we talk about private matters a lot.
I always thought that he chose "I Need A Girl" as the title song bec. it holds a special meaning to him.

I think we were a match made in heaven
Awww...such perfect fitting words Bae!

However, he becomes an issue no matter what he does, so there is a lot of gossip about him. I feel sorry for him as a friend as he is sometimes treated in a deregatory fashion.
Yes Bae, I also feel sorry for Ji for always getting unnecessary issues. I'm just happy to know that you and the rest of BB are always there for him.

See, GD and TY fans should all get along and support and respect each other. It's the least we could do if we truly love GD/TY/BB.

I know iVIPs get along well so I hope we don't get involve with the misunderstandings in korean fansites bec. we don't know what is the real deal there. For all we know, maybe trolls are just invading DCGD. I believe that TRUE GD/TY fans respect their friendship and know that what hurts one could hurt the other.

And no matter what, let's not get GD/TY be affected with all of these issues.

GDYB is LOVE 'nuff said.

sorry for the long post..i didn't even got to answer the quiz..haha!

Guest g-dragon1988

69676737.jpg

Body: Daesung

Eyes: GD

Nose: Seungri

Lips: Taeyang

Ears: TOP

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

출처:베스티츠

Guest 218195

Continuation of the survey

11. The most romantic Big Bang member is

GD. He got me with his song Butterfly

12. The shyest Big Bang member is

I think everyone knows that it is Taeyang

13. The most outgoing Big Bang member is

Seungri

14. The Big Bang member with the most sexy lips is:

GD

15. The Big Bang member with the greatest body is

Taeyang

16. The Big Bang member who will get married first

GD

17. The Big Bang member who will get married last is:

Seungri

18. The Big Bang member who will be romantic in bed

GD

19. The Big Bang member who will be passionate in bed

GD

20. The Big Bang member with the worst habits is:

none

21.I think Big Bang is the best Kpop group because:

They are the only KPOP boy group whom I can tell which is which. Yeah, I'm having a hard time naming the members of the other popular KPOP group. To think that I knew DBSK first because of their song in One Piece, and Super Junior because of Star King, but I'm never that interested enough to find out the names of each member of the other group, until I discovered Big Bang. Each of them have their own style, they don't follow the "let's wear the same clothes and looks type of thing". I guess this is the reason why I can easily tell them apart. And their music is different from the rest. I considered them the KPOP Beatles.

I wish someone would sub the 24hour MTV. I want to know what they're saying. And regarding the malicious article, don't mind them people. I bet the reporter was paid by one of YGE's competitor, the one that always pays the media to its own advantage. <_< I'm not naming names okay. :vicx: That article was so different from the one that came out entitled the "Invincible Solo" -_-

And I hope VIP's should stop these petty thing between GD and YB. We are all here to support the boys. This in fighting will not help. Although I'm hurt by what the people were saying on Taeyang's thread about GD[that's why I stayed away from the thread], I'll still support Taeyang because I want every Big Bang members to be succesful, because their individual success will only make the group more popular.

Guest twistedbluesoul

Lets just forget about the article saying BB is losing its touch

because we all know its not true.

Anyways on a lighter note...

Seungie's translation on an article “From TOP to Choi Seung Hyun” The trick to his landing as an actor!"

just made my day complete.

(I will just omit the related stuff about T.O.P's amazing acting in this movie) and emphasize this last remark

For the time being, Choi Seung Hyun will work on his solo album with full force as TOP. And he is slowly getting ready for Big Bang’s new album due out in the second half of this year

Guest wonderbang123

I will be honest and say that yes I am guilty of this. As a huge GD's fan, I felt insulted, disheartened, and RAGE when I see TY's fans bash GD on many sites, international as well as korean (especially DCGD). On DCGD, a site full of die-hard GD's fans like myself, there are pages upon pages of TY's fans leaving nasty comments and criticizing GD for wanting to steal the limelight from what was supposedly TY's 'first solo' or being a 'sell-out'. In fact, you don't have to go far, just take a look at SOOMPI - there are also pages upon pages of 'fans' complaining about why GD was featured in TY's title song, how GD will steal the spotlight, how GD's fans left comments praising how sexy GD was on what was supposed to be SR's 'Strong Baby' MV, etc.

GD's fans are very sensitive to bad news and comments concerning GD because he had been through a lot last year with his solo: the whole plagiarism issue that was blown out of proportion to the concert issues and the possibility of jail time. Through all of this, GD's fans like myself, supported him and cheered him on...but then to know and to witness fans of what was supposed to be GD's bandmate and GD's best friend of 10 years giving GD a hard time is mind blowing. This was the worst kind of betrayal. What did GD ever do to deserve this kind of treatment from TY's fans? While GD was busy helping his friend by featuring in his song, by helping to produce/compose "After You Fall Asleep", by supporting TY's album through promotion on me2day...but what did he get in return? Pretty much nothing but complaints, bashing, and criticisms.

I do NOT hate TY (in fact, I like him a lot), but I do feel justified because of the above reasons (his fans/supporters) to not support him. This is indeed sad, but true that I'm not alone - I've talked to other GD's fans and they felt the same way - insulted and extremely mad.

I know that an eye for an eye makes the world go blind, and you can hate me all you want, but there's no reason for GD's fans to support TY when TY's fans don't support GD.

ok I barely post here but this post just got me REALLY mad &im sorry but I have to reply. Like seriously? how old are u? First of all since when did it become "GD's fan" or "Taeyangs fan" I mean I always knew everyone had their biases but I never thought the fan base would be so divided. Arent we all big bang fans here &not just one or the other?

"I do NOT hate TY (in fact, I like him a lot), but I do feel justified because of the above reasons (his fans/supporters) to not support him."

Do u really think GD would be happy &proud of u &others like u who are choosing to not support tayeang even though u admit u like him just because of some silly netizens? It shows how much influence people have on u. GD & YB have been best friends for so many years, imagine how hurt YB is gonna feel after hearing all this &in return how hurt GD will feel for YB. He has worked so hard for this album &it just makes me so sad that all this childishness is effecting how well his album is doing &not only that but by bigbang/GD fans themselves.

Guest SunRiseYB

So much negative stuff here.

Well, I decided to jump for the fun of it heh.

First of all @ Sweetflower, this is a Big Bang thread.

We're VIP, we're supporting EVERY SINGLE MEMBER.

You're clearly just a GD fan, so GD's solo thread would suit you better.

And choosing not to support YB.. Because of some netizens? I mean.. Seriously?

And you say you like him? Um, no.

I get that people have their opinions, but your reason is so kindergarten-ish.

Wonderbang123 said the most of what I also had to say.

And about the survey, Im a guy so filling that is kinda..gay xD Sorry.

Next time post a survey so that both genders could answer, thanks :).

Also Big Bang losing their touch? Lol. Rolls on the floor and laughs xD!

Theyve been on hiatus for 2 freaking years. Theyre getting bigger and bigger in Japan.

I guess the writer was bored and had nothing to say.

And despite being away for so long, they were still 3rd in search rankings. Amazing much?

I just love em boys. Hope they comeback soon. Waiting for some BAMF songs!

Peace out yo.

Guest GD>Girls' Desire

@wonderbang123:

you took the words out of my mouth

@sweetflower:

I know that an eye for an eye makes the world go blind, and you can hate me all you want, but there's no reason for GD's fans to support TY when TY's fans don't support GD
this is such an immature comment

this is called revenge

i don't see the different between you and the immature people who bashed Jiyong

few people bashing Jiyong when it's not his fault

and yet you didn't support Youngbae when it's not his fault too

Jiyong & YB don't need fans which

-don't respect both of them

-support YB for the sake of Jiyong

there is no such thing as GD's fans and TY's fans if you're here(Bigbang's thread)

that will be in solo thread

I'm Jiyong bias,but I bought YB's album because I love his music

and I believe Jiyong prefers people to support YB's album for his music

P/S: TBH,I always dislike your comments because they're so immature sometimes

and contain hateful comments about the other boys especially T.O.P.

To all VIPs out here,

We can have a bias but don't leave immature comments to other boys

that's unnecessary

Guest g-dragon1988

ah!! Please stop!!!!!!~~ We do not want a fight here!!-ㅇ- It is a waste of time!!

Go to your blogs and tell your bad opinion..;; We here love BIGBANG and support them all.

Even if we have our own favourite, we will not hate others and will not reject to buy their albums only because of FANS who insulted our favourite member!!!!???..Please!!ㅠ.ㅠ

Let's be more mature, fangirls!!;;

Guest Kushi

Personally, I'm a little frustrated at the 'Big Bang losing it's touch' article. While Big Bang themselves have been well somewhat in a slump lately (at least for their Korean releases) I actually blame it a lot more on YG's marketing tactics rather than BB. BB's music has consistently been pretty good (some are great) recently - imo; However, YG has been releasing a lot BB's solo songs songs randomly, garnering 0 hype and with 0 warnings.. and honestly that really doesn't help sales. Don't get me started on the next to none promotions for like Daesung or TOP's singles.

These non promoted singles are like bait for antis to bash BB and I'm getting frustrated at how we have to defend them by explaining the situation, and I'm getting even more frustrated at YG for releasing non promoted singles in the first place... Like if the song isn't going to go anywhere, what was the point of releasing them in the first place? Why didn't they just bring back another YG artist back in full force rather than just throwing out random songs that could have potentially been big hits given the proper promotions?

Anyway, to go off topic from this srs bizness discussion.

Does anyone know when Daesung's 'What's up' drama is going to start airing? I remember seeing an article that it was suppose to start airing like on July or something.

Personally, I'm a little frustrated at the 'Big Bang losing it's touch' article. While Big Bang themselves have been well somewhat in a slump lately (at least for their Korean releases) I actually blame it a lot more on YG's marketing tactics rather than BB. BB's music has consistently been pretty good (some are great) recently - imo; However, YG has been releasing a lot BB's solo songs songs randomly, garnering 0 hype and with 0 warnings.. and honestly that really doesn't help sales. Don't get me started on the next to none promotions for like Daesung or TOP's singles.

These non promoted singles are like bait for antis to bash BB and I'm getting frustrated at how we have to defend them by explaining the situation, and I'm getting even more frustrated at YG for releasing non promoted singles in the first place... Like if the song isn't going to go anywhere, what was the point of releasing them in the first place? Why didn't they just bring back another YG artist back in full force rather than just throwing out random songs that could have potentially been big hits given the proper promotions?

Anyway, to go off topic from this srs bizness discussion.

Does anyone know when Daesung's 'What's up' drama is going to start airing? I remember seeing an article that it was suppose to start airing like on July or something.

I remember reading an article that said it will air in August, but I'm not too sure about that either.

Anyways, I hope fans will stop the arguments in this thread because this thread is here in support of the 5 boys, so cool down & move on. ;D And I'm disappointed because the youtube links for BB in Japan aren't working for me. >_<

Quick question but has the live version of Tell Me Goodbye been uploaded yet?

Urgh. I'm so done with all the drama and rumors and heated discussions. They're artists...not entertainers. They can't please everyone and if fans are truly loyal. They would support not debate. I am not loving Taeyang's album...but I'm happy that he's very happy expressing the music that he wants. I mean look at his interviews...he loves this. GD already had a hard time with his album...I don't want Taeyang to experience the same thing. I'm not saying this because I'm Taeyang bias or anything...(I'm not). I'm saying this because through GD's experience I think that we've realized we have to have faith and stick together. Big Bang is VIP.

hehehe..~ cute fanart :wub:

posted?

just wanna share with you guys.

T.O.P picked as lead role for Goo Hye Sun's new movie

Goo Hye Sun has had series of interviews with My Daily recently. She also mentions that she is very interested in a new movie, “Into The Gunfire”, which is about the Korean war, because it is the first movie in which Top is appearing. Top is also part of the same Talent Agency as Goo Hye Sun which is YG Entertainment. She is very interested to find out how well Top acted in the movie.

GHS says that (Choi) Seung Hyun is usually very quiet and reticent. However, since he has done a movie, he has become more cheerful. If she would ask him questions, he would usually answer very briefly. Now, he even sends her text messages occasionally. Goo Hye Sun notices the change in Top since he made a movie.

As a director, who wants to expand her work, she is interested in Top, who’s now also an actor.

Goo Hye Sun says that, “After I watch Top's new movie, I will think about casting him as a lead for my next movie.” She also laughed and said that she will talk with President Yang to see if she can acquire Top for FREE. :sweatingbullets:

credit to sigheart@ bigbangvip.net

TOP, you said you dont have any female celeb's number, you got caught!~ naughty boy..!~

hihihi :vicx:

btw guys, why i haven't see THUY a.k.a shinhdeplol lately?

where are you Thuy? we miss you here... blush.gif

Archived