• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

20100622143721jpg.jpg

C: 강딸기

errh where's the love for this thread? :(

- - -

Who is the artist with best leadership

Bugs Music recently conducted a poll from June 14th to June 21st with the question: Which of these artists has the best leadership? The poll had a total of 4,780 votes and Super Junior’s Leeteuk came out on top.

The results were:

1) Super Junior’s Leeteuk (58% – 2760 votes)

2) SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong (22% – 1019 votes)

3) Big Bang’s TOP (8% – 350 votes)

4) CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa (301 votes)

5) Hot Potato’s Kim C (242 votes)

6) MBLAQ’s Lee Joon (80 votes)

For some odd reason they replaced Big Bang’s leader G-Dragon with TOP and MBLAQ’s leader Seung Ho with Lee Joon.

Many people stated that it’s amazing how Leeteuk is in charge of 12 members and the group is already on their 4th album. He’s a very caring person who takes care of and looks after his younger group mates.

C: allkpop

- - -

v I was watching it too ^^ Soooo happy that Team Korea got to the next round ^^

Guest Tekashi

BIG BANG’S < T.O.P > TURNS UP THE HEAT ON ITUNES HIP-HOP/RAP SINGLES CHARTS WORLDWIDE

dx00ph.jpg

(2010.06.22 SEOUL KR) : Within 24 hours of dropping K-Pop’s hottest song of the summer, T.O.P of Big Bang has lived up to his name by not only taking his ‘Turn It Up’ track all the way to the top of every major music chart in Korea but also banging his way up iTunes Hip-Hop/Rap singles charts all over the world.

The highest international debut ever for a Korean hip-hop/rap single, T.O.P’s ‘Turn It Up’ has turned up at :

Top 5 iTunes Hip-Hop/Rap Singles Chart : Japan (#4)

Top 10 iTunes Hip-Hop/Rap Single Chart : Netherlands (#9), Finland (#9), Australia (#10)

Top 50 iTunes Hip-Hop/Rap Singles Chart : New Zealand (#22), Italy (#36), France (#42), Canada (#42)

Top 100 iTunes Hip-Hop/Rap Singles Chart : United Kingdom (#60), USA (#98)

2sbo9ig.jpg

Artist Management : YG Entertainment

International Digital Music Distribution/PR : DFSB Kollective

Korea Record Label : MNet Media

kk One more pict ^^

e9d644.jpg

cr: DCinside

Suddenly The Shouts of reds ft Kim yuna-Bigbang is No.1

because South Korea is qualifying to the next round :D

Congrats! to SK^^

Cyworld Real Time Chart:

fifa.jpg

Daily Charts-Day 2:

Monkey3: #1

monkey1a.jpg

Bugs: #1

bugs1.jpg

Cyworld: #1

cyworld1.jpg

Dosirak: #1

dosirak1.jpg

Melon: #1

melon1h.jpg

Mnet: #1

mnet1.jpg

Guest intelligirl

[star Diary] TOP⑥ “‘Into the Gunfire’ I want to make it exciting”

I learned to draw even before I started elementary school. Maybe that’s why I’m so interested in clothes and interior design. One day long ago, I suddenly started to love clothes and I thought, ‘I just want to be surrounded by clothing.’ I started working at Lee Tae Won’s clothing store, not to make money but because I loved clothes. But reality is definitely OTL. The job of ‘selling’ clothes didn’t fit with me.

Recently I’ve started to get into interior design. I look through a lot of magazines and I enjoy decorating my home, and I think it’s important to try to brighten your surroundings. So I often go out and buy things interior props. A lot of my friends are artists or designers. They’re friends that I’ve known since I was little. They always ask me to set them up with lady celebrities, but I don’t have any female celebrities’ numbers in my cell phone so the disappointment is no joke.

I have a lot of interest in fashion but I don’t think I’m going to make a business out of it. If I do I think I’ll be caught up in only that. I think it’s my duty to enjoy doing something new everyday and showing that off. ‘TOP is going to show us something cool this time too,’ is what I want people to expect of me.

It’s because of this desire of mine to show off something new that I tried my hand at acting. I wanted to try fusing my stage know-how to acting. As a public art, both singing and acting, where I can convey what’s inside of me through the eyes that the audience sees on camera, have an emotional aspect in common. This emotional aspect is an exchange between myself and the audience. I think the most important thing is focus.

I’m usually very emotional so I started acting with a big dream. I wanted to excite the people who like and care for me with the thought, ‘There was this side to TOP too?’

Source:asiae

Translation: seungie

TOP would have designer friends. :lol: He's too cool!

^no female's celebrities phone number! LOL, aww not even Hyori?

He's into interior design, that's pretty cool. Gosh, I really really want to watch 'into the fire'

only heard of good reviews so far, so super excited

I want a copy of that ViVi magazine!! They all look so good, especially GD

his hair is a keeper, I especially like the one where he's attempting to comb it.

so suave, I like how bae is not showing his side profile much there too.

Top's song is doing so well! now I can't wait for Bae's collab with GD, its going to be a hit!

[star Diary] TOP⑥ “‘Into the Gunfire’ I want to make it exciting”

They always ask me to set them up with lady celebrities, but I don’t have any female celebrities’ numbers in my cell phone so the disappointment is no joke.

this make my day...~ kekeke :wub:

TOP's Turn it up MV

God, why this man is so HAWT?!!!

i love everything about the mv. ^_^

ahhhhhhhhhh..!~ love him very much.. sorry, super duper excited here..~ :lol:

GD collab with Taeyang for a song.

I find it ridiculous to rise up here.

We know they are best buddies since childhood so what a big deal?

GD and Tae completely a different person, so there is no issue who "steal" from who.

they have their own shine and we love them as the way they are, right VIPs?

so, I guest we just end it here.

just my two cents.

and one more thing, VIP not unite?

doesn't mean we voice out our opinion we are not unite.

just have healthy discussion and don't want this thread is sooo dead.. kekeke :lol:

peace, family..! (^_^)v

First of all...I am still in ghost mode because I haven't been revived after I spazzed and then died over Tabi's MV! LOL! Yusssss! I am crack crazy like that!

Anyways...dang! IS THIS THREAD ALIVE OR WHAT! WAS ONLY GONE FOR 24 HOURS AND ALREADY LOTS OF PAGES ADDED! * does the happy dance *

I see you fellow Filipino VIPz! And I do share your sentiments in some way! I guess, if I am really going to be totally honest and selfish - I DON'T WANT BB TO BECOME FAMOUS HERE! I DON'T WANT THEM TO BECOME MASS-IFIED AND SUFFER THE SAME FATE that WG did [ at least to me ]. Gah! Although it is impossible for me to dislike BB [ because really, I stay away from everything related to WG these days ] but seriously, I DON'T WANT THEIR SONGS TO BE MURDERED AND ALL!

But then, as we all know. BIGBANG is totally different compared to them other K-POP groups. I AM OPTIMISTIC THAT IF AND WHEN THEY REACH MAINSTREAM MUSIC HERE, THEY WILL BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE WAY K-POP IS PERCEIVED HERE.

YUSSSSSSSSSS! BIGBANG IS EPIC LIKE THAT! :D

@ hubby Bae imitating MJ: GAH! I almost peed in my pants upon watching that video of BB! LOL @ Tabi and Dae simultaneously looking over @ Seungri! SEUNGRI - YOU CRACK! hahahahaa!

Guest jason-pal

what is taeyangs solar album font called? is it the same font as where u at? please pm or respond quickly. im not sure what it is...

nvm.

Big Bang’s TOP “Fan of Ahn Jung Hwan, Cristiano Ronaldo.. Korea team, don’t feel pressured”

With 2010 South Africa World Cup group B’s Argentina v. South Korea game ahead, Big Bang’s TOP expressed that he would like to see the South Korea team play the game under no pressure.

Recently, in an interview with Asiae, TOP said, “I watched the game against Greece. I was moved by how hard the players worked.”

He also noted, “I hope our team can have a good showing against Argentina, too. Because it is our nation’s hope.”

“I think those who might be going through a hard time will be able to stand again with new passion by watching how our team puts forth their all,” he added.

But, “I don’t want to make a big deal about winning or losing. Because I know how much pressure our players must feel. Without regard to winning or losing, I want to send my applause to our South Korea team,” said TOP.

He also hinted that, “I’m a fan of Ahn Jung Hwan and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Recently TOP took on the role of student solider Oh Jang Bum in the movie Into the Gunfire and was recognized for his acting ability.

Source: daum

Translation: seungie

Guest shinhdeplol

Being #3 on japanese Itunes???? TOP is surely making it big :)

Arghh its his 6th diary entry alr :(

bsx99_1277192055_34597_me2photo.jpg

^ This was posted on June 22 on BSX's me2day :)

- - -

b00955834c216cd9da109.jpg

b00955834c216cdaee806.jpg

C: Sweet BB @ BBVIPZ

v All-kill ^^

Guest juang_bb

finally, an ALL KILL!!! congrats TOP! although it's just TOP, it's nice to see the boys starting to rule the charts again. it's like a warm up for the KVIPs. YB's next...

TOP's star diary... i dunno if im gonna believe the part that he doesn't have any female celebrities' numbers on his phone. lol! we all know he loves fashion, but now... he's interested in interior design too? i wouldn't have thought. isn't TOP part of GD's Nuthang crew too? (correct me if I'm wrong, or at least have lots of friends in common) aren't they mostly designers and models? i can't imagine TOP being a fashion designer though,lol :P but maybe owning his own clothing line in the future... maybe he and GD can put up their own since they love fashion so much.

Archived