Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest darkaz619

^

^^

thank you for the clip look at Taeyang he confident now to touch and give hugs to girls like in lollipop video.

his insinuated the hug to the scandal girl good on him can't for MTV LIVE next week for there TMG performance.

Guest toozdae08

^

^^

thank you for the clip look at Taeyang he confident now to touch and give hugs to girls like in lollipop video.

his insinuated the hug to the scandal girl good on him can't for MTV LIVE next week for there TMG performance.

I noticed it too. He's hugging girls left and right lately. GO Taeyang!! Hope he meets that lucky lady this year if he hasn't already. What if she's Japanese - that would be cute.

Big Bang on "Making The VMAJ 2010" Screencaps(100619)

***The ones in bold are what they really said~Others are made up ^ ^***

vmaj2.jpg

Tom x Jerry

vmaj3.jpg

Seungri: Haven't been on the stage for a long time~

G-Dragon: Haven't been on the stage for a long time~

vmaj4.jpg

Seungri: We haven't been on MTV for so long! Though we practised a lot for the event, it's the first time for us to get on the stage of MTV. I feel TOKIDOKI now~ (My heart is racing now!)

G-Dragon: ............................. (What are you talking about?!??!)

G-Dragon: Me too! (Haha~ at least I know the word "TOKIDOKI".)

Seungri: Really?

vmaj6.jpg

G-Dragon: DOKIDOKI!!!* (My heart is racing too!!!)

***Now we all know GD learns his Japanese by repeating Seungri's words. ^ ^***

vmaj7.jpg

T.O.P is attracted by...?

vmaj8.jpg

Seungri can't get his hands off his mobile!

vmaj9.jpg

That's why you see only 4 of them in the camera!

vmaj10.jpg

Seungri: ..................

vmaj11.jpg

Big Bang with SCANDAL

T.O.P: Unfair! Only Bae got to hold her shoulder!

vmaj15.jpg

Seungri: We received two awards!

vmaj18.jpg

VJ Boo x G-Dragon

Hug Hug Hug!!!

cr: はち@ ameblo.jp

Translated and shared by Jane❤Na.Risa@bigbangupdates

See more caps here:http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2010/06/big-bang-on-making-vmaj-2010.html

Guest intelligirl

The making of VMAJ is adorable. Tom and Jerry :wub:

never seen before? (or maybe i just haven't seen them :lol:)

pr102.jpg

pr103x.jpg

pr104.jpg

pr105.jpgpr106.jpg

pr101.jpg

via ﹏VIP╮ぜ @baidu

Guest tomorrow13

[star Diary] TOP "Seung Hyun I don't want any dirt to get on you"

Reminder: TOP’s Star Diary series is written in his point of view, as if we were reading his journal entries.

I shed some tears at the Into the Gunfire premiere without even realizing. It’s not because I kept remembering how hard it was to film, but I think even now I haven’t yet broken away from Oh Jang Bum. Because no one knows Jang Bum’s heart like I do…

If I had been acting the part of TOP on stage, I gained the character of Jang Bum through this movie. I was afraid that I’d be stamped with an ‘upright image’ if I took on the role of student soldier lieutenant Oh Jang Bum. But I’m an actor now too, so I should get used to the job of putting on a character and then taking it off, right?

Before I knew it, I had two jobs. Though I’m still a tadpole. ^^ Looking at my seniors, I often realize that I have to learn a lot from them. The seniors from our company, the president, Seung Woo, Sang Woo, Seung Won, I feel a great amount as I watch my seniors.

I don’t want to become a star or someone who’s calculative. When I recently met up with Byun Hun, he said to me, “Seung Hyun, I don’t want any dirt to get on you.” He said that to me because he’s a senior that knows me pretty well. If I have no purity, I won’t be able to convey anything to the audience when I sing or when I act.

Now the figure that I portrayed and the film that I acted in, it is time for the public to evaluate all of it. I am nervous and expectant. But my current image is that of Big Bang’s TOP. I’ve spent two months working on music for Big Bang. It’s time to pour all my energy into something new. It’s time to kick furiously under the water for the people who admire me.

Source: asiae

Translation: seungie@tumblr

DO NOT REMOVE OR CHANGE THE CREDITS

Guest callmearimbi

does anyone know which country will released "71-into the fire" in theater?

i heard that some theaters in indonesia will released that.

btw, i'm new here. so, hello all vip =) :D

Guest MidnightByul

The rays of the sun are slowly peeking out from behind the clouds, hidden for so long. The sun will shine brighter than ever for the second time.

I'm totally excited, for this. Tae and TOP's new stuff. Whoo~

Guest propera898

[star Diary] TOP "Seung Hyun I don't want any dirt to get on you"

if I took on the role of student soldier lieutenant Oh Jang Bum. But I’m an actor now too, so I should get used to the job of putting on a character and then taking it off, right?

I don’t want to become a star or someone who’s calculative. When I recently met up with Byun Hun, he said to me, “Seung Hyun, I don’t want any dirt to get on you.” He said that to me because he’s a senior that knows me pretty well. If I have no purity, I won’t be able to convey anything to the audience when I sing or when I act.

But my current image is that of Big Bang’s TOP. I’ve spent two months working on music for Big Bang. It’s time to pour all my energy into something new. It’s time to kick furiously under the water for the people who admire me.

Source: asiae

Translation: seungie@tumblr

DO NOT REMOVE OR CHANGE THE CREDITS

Guest GDLOVE1430270694

@Shinhdeplol - thank you for all the info you keep posting up and keeping this thread running .. ur JJANG(hope i got the spelling right)!!!!.. :) ... m really excited bout GDYB colab.. wooHoooo!!!!!... u made my day!!!!!... :) God.. Im so excited.. we get to hear GD again.. and of course Taeyang!!!!...

I NEED A GIRL FT. G-DRAGON is Taeyangs TITLE TRACK... so i guess we will get to see GD performing as well.. Yay yay yay!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)... im sooooo happy!!!!!..:).. July is gonna be a great month!!!!...:)

Guest toozdae08

OK. Since this thread seems kind of dead, I'll post a new discussion question.

What do you think of GD featuring on Taeyang's title track? Do you think that GD will steal some of Taeyang's thunder considering this is his comeback track or do you think this is epicness adding to epicness?

I was actually really excited and fangirling really hard about the collabo until someone else pointed that out to me and now I don't know what to think. I love GDYB and think they are incredible together on stage but at the same time this is Taeyang's comeback song and I want all the attention on him. So I'm conflicted, any thoughts?

Guest shinhdeplol

100624 The 1st anniversary of BIGBANG's Japanese major debut!

They have achieved so much in only 1 yr :D Hope they will gain much more success in Japan and of course be an even more popular group in Korea ^^

- - -

BIG BANG - G Dragon rap & sing compilation (빅뱅)

G-Dragon and his epic bathmobile, the 30 haircuts & the 140 outfits man !

^ <3333

- - -

Namshum: hahaha I <3 your comment :lol: so I thumb you up ^^

Guest itz_tracy4

it's a little sad that you asked but at the same time i'm sure many ppl might be thinking the same thing too. as VIPs we all know that GD is the song writer for many of bigbang's songs and even the member's solo so it wouldnt be fair to say that GD is "stealing" TY's thunder because afterall, they're like brothers and GD DID help to compose, produce and even write the lyrics for some of taeyang's songs in his upcoming album "solar" . he also wrote the rap for the song that he's going to be singing with taeyang. and as a HUGE taeyang fan, this is taeyang's long awaited album so i'm pretty sure that just because GD is featured in one of TY's songs, the light will still be on taeyang. Just like how taeyang was featured in GD's solo album for the song "korean dream" , GD still deserved the attention he worked so hard for. they're just brothers lookin' out for eachother and trying to support eachother to the fullest :]. But other than that, i'm so glad Taeyang is finally releasing his album and that BIGBANG is going to be back! Finally, because i think Bigbang is one of the most inspiring, hardworking, and talented group there is in Korea and they work so hard for their fans like true artists <3

OK. Since this thread seems kind of dead, I'll post a new discussion question.

What do you think of GD featuring on Taeyang's title track? Do you think that GD will steal some of Taeyang's thunder considering this is his comeback track or do you think this is epicness adding to epicness?

I was actually really excited and fangirling really hard about the collabo until someone else pointed that out to me and now I don't know what to think. I love GDYB and think they are incredible together on stage but at the same time this is Taeyang's comeback song and I want all the attention on him. So I'm conflicted, any thoughts?

Guest toozdae08

I feel like I'm such a bringer of bad news. I apologize in advance if I offended anybody. I'm happy GD is helping and featuring on Tae's album just as I was happy when Tae featured on Heartbreaker. The question wasn't really should GD be featured on the album or even on any of the promoted tracks (a definite YES and I would have been really disappointed if there wasn't at least 1 GDYB collabo)but rather if he should be on Taeyang's title track considering that it's his comeback track and really should be all about him. I hoping for a similar thing to Prayer and Teddy, where GD's featuring is short and he can appear for maybe the 1st two performances, then it's all Taeyang. I personally don't feel that GD will steal Tae's thunder (poor choice of words) cuz my eyes never leave Taeyang anyways, but I don't think he should have to share the stage for his comeback song.

This also reminds of one thing I always wanted. A GDYB album like YG originally planned. I think that would be hot.

Guest itz_tracy4

i know what you mean about the comeback stage though, i most def. agree to that. and no need to apologize, i dont think anyone was offended and plus, that was a pretty good question :]. yes a GDYB album would be so freakin hot ahhah!

I'm feel like I'm such a bringer of bad news. I apologize in advance if I offended anybody. I'm happy GD is helping and featuring on Tae's album just as I was happy when Tae featured on Heartbreaker. The question wasn't really should GD be featured on the album or even on any of the promoted tracks (a definite YES and I would have been really disappointed if there wasn't at least 1 GDYB collabo)but rather if he should be on Taeyang's title track considering that it's his comeback track and really should be all about him. I hoping for a similar thing to Prayer and Teddy, where GD's featuring is short and he can appear for maybe the 1st two performances, then it's all Taeyang. I personally don't feel that GD will steal Tae's thunder (poor choice of words) cuz my eyes never leave Taeyang anyways, but I don't think he should have to share the stage for his comeback song.

This also reminds of one thing I always wanted. A GDYB album like YG originally planned. I think that would be hot.

Archived