★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest evilgary

yea i do agree on the statement that big bangs are the one who make trends themselves instead of following other boybands. thus you are able to see a uniquness in them everytime

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vip_gd

they think outside the box

that's why they're called big bang!

everything started from the big bang since they create trends like how the big bang created this whole universe.

and the tracklist of taeyang's album ..

hmmmmm

the ppl at DC often do that and most of the time it's fake

like TOP's supposed album and other groups beside BB

Translation for Big Show 2010 Making Book Part 5

2vwtk4p.th.jpg

Seungri is someone who loves challenges. He feels no fear for life.

"I want to feel something more. Because we only live once.

Something hurtful like dying, something that touch me deeply,

and huge surprises, I look forward to these experiences.

I want to recall these when I am old, I do not want to have any regrets."

24605xw.th.jpg

He still has Peter-Pan's innocence heart.

Seungri is just like a bouncing ball, he has a very prominent personality.

Last year, because of the musical "Shouting", Seungri received the most popular male actor at the 3rd Musical Festival Award.

I really want to know what's on this talented young man's mind.

"When on stage, I am slightly different from the usual me.

Together with the hyungs on stage, I feel that I still has a lot of things to improve on.

Thus, whether on camera or off, I'll tell myself "Do not back down or give up".

Only believing in yourself that you are good,

than the others will believe in you too right?

wtyfkm.th.jpg

"Having the opportunity debut at such young age,

it must have been a lot of hard work and effort put in before debut right?

From who did you get the most help from?"

"My parent helped me greatly.

They never oppose to what their children want to do.

They believed in my dream, that is the greatest help of all.

Because of their full support and encouragements, there is Seungri today."

295aeya.th.jpg

"During promotions, do you have anything that you wanted to say but you didn't?"

"On an award show when we won an award because of 'Lies'.

It is because that the people gave us a lot of love that we got this award.

But during that time, it's really weird,

instead of being happy, a lot of images flashed through my mind.

The tough training days, the guilt towards my parents and also the hard times BIG BANG spent together.

I didn't felt that happy or did I perform really well. That, I felt a little regretful.

The next time if we receive another award, I must be more happy.

Thinking about it, now it seems like I feel regretful for everything.

Especially those I am slightly weaker in, I will work harder.

With time passing, I need to work a lot harder to improve on my flaws.

That's the process of me growing up, I guess."

2n027ty.th.jpg

Seungri once said that he wants his own dream too drives others with the same dream as him.

Because he also received a lot of help from others to reach where he is today.

He wanted to help more youngster to never give up on their own dreams.

This is the similar principle to how YG President, Yang Hyun Seok have given help to Seungri

20hnk75.th.jpg

"Yang Hyun Seok is really a person who makes smart choices.

Looking at how he make his decision,

it's really awesome, that kind of thinking came out naturally.

I will keep practicing and improve myself,

one day, I want to be like President too, becoming someone who can help others."

14u9gdw.th.jpg

Debut for 4 Years.

Not satisfied with what he had achieved so far yet,

to Seungri, he has a more broad and lofty dream.

Together with BIG BANG, he wish to enrich himself even further,

and also, he wish to succeed in it.

Challenging his own dreams,

the 20 years old young man continues to fight for it.

We're all looking forward to it.

Credits: 腻儿zaVI@baidu

Translated from Chinese: Yvonne@www.bigbangupdates.com

Please credit when re-posting^^

Guest Tekashi

blablablash04

Reply from Mnet should come to you without problems. But if you still didn`t gett it, wait a bit more. When Mnet is organising polls etc, it`s always stuck.

OK, since I came here after long time (again...)

c1033af13f636322b19f4335bffdb85f6g.jpg

Guest fiyfly

Awww maknae... I love reading about the boys' internal thoughts on their progress in the industry because it's so insightful and thoughtful. The boy maybe try to convey that he is totally confident on stage (and he is, to an extent), but sometimes I forget that he's still a boy trying to grow-up and learn and become better everyday. :)

As for TY's tracklist and BB's album title, I second the wait and see for the official lists. While the DCsites are great, I've learned that their release of "track lists" aren't necessarily the most accurate. :) And if those are really the titles of TY's songs..... Also agreed the Big Bang brings their own style and sound to their music. :D

Guest xxUntilwhenever

T.O.P @ 71 - Into The Fire Paid-Premiere

100612dctop04.jpg

100612dctop05.jpg

20100612007smoke74.jpg

20100612009smoke74.jpg

20100612010smoke74.jpg

20100612011smoke74.jpg

20100612015smoke74.jpg

20100612016smoke74.jpg

Credit: DC TOP + xxUntilwhenever@Soompi (re-up)

I like his hair :D

Guest GDrag

:)

whew! I almost died when I found the first thread was closed aLready .. good thing I found this second one ... I heart Big Bang XD

Big Bang makes their own trend .. i sooo agree with that .. they don't go with the flow like any other groups and that's one more reason why i love them so ..

the posts above mentioning YB's album got me interested ... is it true? the release of his album, i mean ..

and .. a question .. it's been the talk of most of the sites i've been around .. Big Bang's comeback .. YG stated earlier this year on an interview that they "might" do it this month (June), right? but nothing going .. there's no update as to that yet, is there?

wanna know coz i'm just so excited for them comeback! :D

Guest andloveyelledno

:)

whew! I almost died when I found the first thread was closed aLready .. good thing I found this second one ... I heart Big Bang XD

Big Bang makes their own trend .. i sooo agree with that .. they don't go with the flow like any other groups and that's one more reason why i love them so ..

the posts above mentioning YB's album got me interested ... is it true? the release of his album, i mean ..

and .. a question .. it's been the talk of most of the sites i've been around .. Big Bang's comeback .. YG stated earlier this year on an interview that they "might" do it this month (June), right? but nothing going .. there's no update as to that yet, is there?

wanna know coz i'm just so excited for them comeback! :D

Welcome! YB's album is definitely expected to come out soon. He's currently working on the choreography with Shaun and has already shot the album pictures.

Last we heard, Big Bang will come out in August after YB and SE7EN are done with their solo promotions.

I am loving this look on TOP <3

Anyway...can someone help me? :(

I want to read good BIGBANG fics...

could u guys suggest fics? :D It can either

be with NGs or celebrities just as long as

BB is there :)) I think ive read almost

all the good ones XD But i might have missed

some so yeah...THANKS A LOT!!! :DDD

Uhmmm...at the sound of being the utter pimp [ hehe! ], please do check out my fic! Click on my siggie

[ MY GIRL FRIDAY ]

And I agree...the astrology thingie is indeed awesome!

As for the rumors about BB's album, hmmm...rumors, rumors! Don't you find it coincidental that they just had a concert titled ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR and now they are going to title their album with ELECTRICITY? I am SO not jumping into anything here. I honestly believe that YG peeps and BB have something better than just naming their album with ELECTRICITY.

Guest andloveyelledno

Well, I won't believe any of this until it's confirmed. People at DC often intentionally make up rumors because...i don't know, they think it's fun. I remember when they made fun of international VIPs for believing one of their lies. They thought it was hilarious -_-

So i'm going to be cautious here because this doesn't sound legit.

bdthcn.jpg

Guest toozdae08

I've just rewatched TOP's To Act Like Nothing's Wrong and fell in love again. Pretty much everyday I fall in love with a new member of BB and they always fight it out for the #2 spot (Taeyang is sitting pretty and secure at #1 and will always be there). Usually Dae occupies #2, but l8tely Seungri has been making me love him and after watching that performance of TALNW Top has now totally taken Dae's spot. I seriously can't wait for his album. If it is anything like his solo work and the songs he has produced (A Good Man, Friends) then I think I'll like it even more than Heartbreaker. It will be a little more hip hop and R&B than GD's which I like. It will probably come out next year but I can wait. It is going to be magic and solidify BB's top position. If all the members have successful solos then it's going to be a big wow! Has any other group manage that -I seriously cant think of a group in kpop were all the members can be successful going solo. I can only imagine all of DBSK doing that well.

Guest juang_bb

look what i found... TELL ME GOODBYE went up 6 places to #4 at MNET's Daily Chart June 14.

mnetchart614-1.jpg

this is their regular chart and not the jpop one. can't remember if this happened to their previous Japanese singles. I just found it awesome that their japanese single is charting in korea. amazing VIPs!!!!

Archived