06 쉬어

07 jammin' wit me

08 wedding dress

09 fatal 4 way

10 대화

11 shine'em

* all tracks are produced by Teddy, Kush and Taeyang

thanks to hush @ DCYB

On the other hand, a new album from Big Bang is scheduled for release this summer. The album is reportedly planned to be called "Electricity" based on a stronger electronic/hip-hop style.

Taken from: bigbanghaven

i'm so excited.... i just became a vip last January so i haven't really seen them in a korean stage... i'm super excited since a lot of international fans that i talked with says they are Kpop's big daddies... i wanna see how they bang kpop world...

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

thanks xtlover15 for the info. there's already a tracklist for YB's album! im getting really excited now. I am expecting YG to release some info about his comeback maybe this week. i almost forgot... he's producing now too?!? yay!!! GDYB are producers now!! :D

oh and more info coming out on their upcoming BB album...ELECTRICITY? first thing that came to mind was their electric love tour...what's with electric and bigbang lately?!? lol! stronger electronic/hiphop style?!? hmmm... im thinking about GD's heartbreaker but Big Bang style? we'll see. anticipating!!!

here's an update on the MNET Legends poll. seems like YG Family fans, especially K-YG fans are really into this.

1 BIGBANG 11870

2 2ne1 10304

3 Gummy 10174

4 se7en 9059

5 1tym 7859

6 ss501 2553

7 Lee Hyori 1409

8 Dbsk 1382

9 Yoo Mirae 1295

10 WonderGirls 1041

Guest MissAlathea

Aaah! I'm so looking forward to hear ANY kind of news about BigBang...Even the slightest video or fancam makes me all giddy.

Antoher thing.

Though I usually respect different opinions, I really got hurt by this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73K97hepZi0

It's all her opinion and all but I couldn't help but furrow my eyebrow when she stated some things, especially if they're not right...But that's that...I guess that's the opinion BigBang leaves on people who don't know them as much...

Guest GDBABYBABY

On the other hand, a new album from Big Bang is scheduled for release this summer. The album is reportedly planned to be called "Electricity" based on a stronger electronic/hip-hop style.

electronic???????? Whyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will they follow the flow like the other boybands?

Electronic beat, dance , autotune

I hope Bigbang will change the same old style of korea songs.

I want BB style back

hope it better than I think.

Please no more overload autotune!!!

so. still love BIGBANG

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

[Misc] Information on Taeyang and Big Bang's upcoming albums

76754325.jpg

Taeyang's first album 'Real' tracklist.

01 the real rise

02 where u at?

03 intoxication

04 잡을수있다면

05 day by day

06 쉬어

07 jammin' wit me

08 wedding dress

09 fatal 4 way

10 대화

11 shine'em

thanks to hush @ DCYB

this is just a rumored tracklists

truthfully i don't think this is his final tracklists cuz some of the titles seem weird,just not Taeyang at all

Guest TOPsexyeyes

I don't think TABI's popularity is getting lesser, I think he's becoming more popular. I dont see why fancams has to be an issue here because Tabi has been distant from the others nowadays because of the movie. If you're basing it on the VIP screening of the movie (If TOP wasn't part of the cast and would be with Big Bang in the line of the cinema) I think he would have equal fancams to the others, it's just that he was part of the cast and was away from photographers and fans when all the BB fancams were taken. The Hyundai event... Hmm every website I go to, all I see are Fancam videos of Tabi in the event. MAYBE TOP FANS LOVES TAKING VIDEOS RATHER THAN PICS? Makes sense right?

I actually dont understand where the issue is coming from cause when I go to different Big Bang websites all I see and read about is Tabi. He has a movie after all. I dont see much of Dae and Seungri.. more YB news because he has an album coming up.

I'm sure after the movie has shown, he will gain more more fans, different kinds of fans i predict.. fans that likes him as a actor and fans that likes him as a kpop idol. I guess its healthy for his career :)

Guest andloveyelledno

electronic???????? Whyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will they follow the flow like the other boybands?

Electronic beat, dance , autotune

I hope Bigbang will change the same old style of korea songs.

I want BB style back

hope it better than I think.

Please no more overload autotune!!!

so. still love BIGBANG

This is just a rumor right now. I'm keeping my mind open, especially since this may be wrong info, but I'm hoping like HELL that there won't be any autotune on the album. NO NO NO!

Guest blablablash04

You should check your email and look at your Spam or your Inbox folder. Look for an email from Mnet and copy the authentication code from there and paste it on the form.

I topped a page again!

Still nothing... Aigo *headache*

Guest shinhdeplol

2010 BIGSHOW MAKING BOOK pt.5

This time its all about Seungri ^^ The trans will be uploaded soon hopefully :D

c4ad0430b7bec37ead4b5f1.th.jpg60c7a68ae47d1d8e0f24441.th.jpg9b9fd778b52469c90ad1871.th.jpg6f2e659a1b2d5e356e068c1.th.jpg

d7d05cc856f7a4c052664f1.th.jpg57036edda0aec365ccbf1a1.th.jpg274e70375aafa08ad0a2d31.th.jpg

C: bigbangfamily.com // 腻儿zaVI @ baidu

Guest evilgary

gdragon is the little boy in shorts? he looks really cute in his younger days. was that him and the other kids who was imitating an oldboy group in the past?

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Yes he is :D You can easily recognise him cuz he hasnt really changed much since then ^^

- - -

bb24543.th.jpgbb24540.th.jpgbb24541.th.jpgbb24542.th.jpg

C: verdad @ DCInside

Will be back with more scans of them in the TV GUIDE or smt mag :lol:

Guest chaq_momiji

I still consider everything to be a rumors until it actually come out officially.... =)

whether is Taeyang first album or Bigbang comeback album....

in that Shaun's tweet pict, is that him with Youngbae doing rehearsal in the studio??? whoaa.... come on~~~

It's around the corner I guess... finally Taeyang 1st album :D

OK so from what I remember correctly one of the reasons why it's taking some of the YG artists longer to come out because of YGE moving into a new building which took a lot of time so that's why everybody's comeback is being delayed plus YG did say that TOP can take his time with his solo album which I'm fine with cuz right now he has "into the Gunfire" to worry about so I wouldn't want him to stress over being an actor and musician at the same time....it's better to take one step at a time.

Just like YB where he was suppose to come out with his 2nd solo album during the first part of 2010 but he wasn't satisfy with his album and live performances so that's why they waited and I guess now he's ready! gah! so excited for his new album!!! I remember the same thing happened to GD too...

For Daesung I think I read somewhere that he's in the process of preparing his album too and I'm in no rush for him. I would love for him and any BIGBANG members to take their time with their solo albums. I can't wait to see what he has in store for us cuz Dae's voice is amazing! I would love to see balads from him where it can really showcase his voice...

For Seungri I'm not in any rush for him to release a solo album too...he can take his time cuz I know that when he finally does release one it's going to be epic! Seungri has improve so much these pass couple of years and I'm so glad that he's in YG where he got some pretty good opportunities to explore his talents. I think SR has one of the sweetest voices ever!

Guest piano.1993

BB thread @ page 2 >.<

OK so from what I remember correctly one of the reasons why it's taking some of the YG artists longer to come out because of YGE moving into a new building which took a lot of time so that's why everybody's comeback is being delayed plus YG did say that TOP can take his time with his solo album which I'm fine with cuz right now he has "into the Gunfire" to worry about so I wouldn't want him to stress over being an actor and musician at the same time....it's better to take one step at a time.

Just like YB where he was suppose to come out with his 2nd solo album during the first part of 2010 but he wasn't satisfy with his album and live performances so that's why they waited and I guess now he's ready! gah! so excited for his new album!!! I remember the same thing happened to GD too...

For Daesung I think I read somewhere that he's in the process of preparing his album too and I'm in no rush for him. I would love for him and any BIGBANG members to take their time with their solo albums. I can't wait to see what he has in store for us cuz Dae's voice is amazing! I would love to see balads from him where it can really showcase his voice...

For Seungri I'm not in any rush for him to release a solo album too...he can take his time cuz I know that when he finally does release one it's going to be epic! Seungri has improve so much these pass couple of years and I'm so glad that he's in YG where he got some pretty good opportunities to explore his talents. I think SR has one of the sweetest voices ever!

I agree with everything you said here woahhh. Everyone should take their time with their solo activities, theres no need to rush. I want a BIGBANG album now, they have been MIA in Korea for too long and it is NOT good at all :( Like Maknae said, Let’s throw away all the solo thoughts and come back as one :D

Guest shinhdeplol

a00616414c14e7f1211b3.th.jpga00616414c14e7cfb19a7.th.jpga00616414c14e7cded477.th.jpga00616414c14e7ccdc9eb.th.jpga00616414c14e7ca99557.th.jpg

a00616414c14e7c9e15c7.th.jpga00616414c14e7c844349.th.jpga00616414c14e7ece09b1.th.jpga00616414c14e7eb5d450.th.jpga00616414c14e7ee4466a.th.jpg

C: verdad @ DCInside

EDIT:

Seems like the old image limit is back YAYYYYYY!!!!! No more ugly posts full of links now :D *happy*

Guest falling5tar

[Misc] Information on Taeyang and Big Bang's upcoming albums

76754325.jpg

Taeyang's first album 'Real' tracklist.

01 the real rise

02 where u at?

03 intoxication

04 잡을수있다면

05 day by day

06 쉬어

07 jammin' wit me

08 wedding dress

09 fatal 4 way

10 대화

11 shine'em

thanks to hush @ DCYB

Even though I'm really excited to hear news about YB's album, I do want it to be a surprise for the most part. Hopefully his album won't be leaked out early like Hyori's album. If you find any more info about the album that is not officially released, could you please not spread it around? Also please inform the person who puts out any further info to take it down. If YB's album is coming out on the 25th, I'm sure we can wait another two weeks, right? :) Thanks.

Not too sure how I like the possible BB album name. Like someone else mentioned earlier, it sounds too much like the ELT. However it's the music that counts and I can't wait to hear something new from them. They always manage to come up w/ something new and exciting :)

Guest SoshiBangBang

Just wanted to point something out since I have been through every album.

Big Bang does not follow trends, we make them. ( Guyliner/Angry rapping/"Dark Concept" or revival of at least )

And for someone to claim that we follow other boybands, I think I just had to say something.

Guest syao_sid

@SoshiBangBang. Ditto.

BB initiated those type of music and style in kpop. So time to create another trend :D

The rumored tracklist of Bae's album got me :lol:

Intoxication? isn't that xiah junsu's song?

Day by day? as in Haru haru again?

There always seems to be a rumored tracklist whenever an album is to come out.

I remember that there is one for GD too and BB's.

so i'm not jumpin' too anything until the official tracklist comes up.

I can really feel Bae's solo around the corner now.

and of course that would mean BB's comeback on the horizon.

And I agree with everyone here. Solos are meant to showcase each member's take on

how their musical style goes. So need to rush. ;)

Just want to add that watchin' the world cup, it just sunk in to me on how lucky BB is

to be picked by Hyundai together with Yuna as endorsers for their world cup campaign.

Hyundai is all over world cup. and a lot of Koreans are wearing the 'The Shouts of Reds' shirt.

I want one too! hehe

Archived