Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

11_65432.jpg

1165435.th.jpg1165434.th.jpg1165433.th.jpg1165432.th.jpg

nisi201006110002984496w.th.jpgnisi201006110002984495w.th.jpgnisi201006110002984492w.th.jpgnisi201006110002984491w.th.jpg

C: Nate

Will be updating with more ^^

- - -

The Best and Worst Fashion Idol - TOP VS Yunho

picnikcollagewd.jpg

Fashion and style trends are led by Idol Groups. From past idol group like Fin. KL in the 90's and current leading Fashionista Idol group, BIG BANG takes on being the most fashionable stars.

Aired in Mnet 'Trend Reports' on June 10 [watch it here] is the style ranking of The 'Best & Worst' Fashion Idol by the past and current idol members in public.

The top two stars that were ranked as the "Best Fashion Idol" includes BIGBANG's TOP.

TOP's fashion sensibility is vaguely distinguished with his countenance who perfectly matches a white jacket with skinny jeans and a pair of crisp-white studded footwear.

Meanwhile, idols that were ranked "Worst Fashion Idol' also includes TVXQ Yunho, who wore a loose-fitting pants and off-seasonal clothes which made him even matured than his actual age.

[Translated only selected parts. For full article, here]

Source: nate

Translation : ♠ Jy. @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

do not remove or change any of the credits

YG Japan Staff Blog Entry (100611) [NEWS]

【Magazine】

6/10 [Thu]「女性セブン」, Female Seven, Interview      

6/15 [Tue]「週刊女性」, Female Weekly, Interview

6/23 [Wed]「vivi」,Interview

6/24 [Thu]「smart」, Big Bang Special

6/27 [sun]「月刊EXILE」, Monthly Exile, Interview    

7/12 [Mon]「FRaU(フラウ)」, Cover and Cover Story

7/20 [Tue]「mina」, Interview

7/23 [Thu]「spring」, Interview

【TV】

Space Shower TV

「Specha」19:00-21:00

Big Bang's comment was on-aired on 10th of June.

Repeat Schedule:

Every Thursday 24:00~

Every Saturday 19:00~

More info  → http://www.spaceshowertv.com/specha/

MTV

MTV WORLD STAGE VMAJ 2010 related Programme --

Making the MTV WORLD STAGE VMAJ 2010

Includes many rare scenes during the production of VMAJ 2010!

On Air Schedule:

6/19 [sat] 17:00 - 17:30

6/22 [Tue] 25:00 - 25:30  

More info  → http://www.mtvjapan.com/vmaj/onair/

MTV LIVE 05.30.10 (MTV)

Showing 4 groups of leading artists in the Asian music scence.

On Air Schedule:

6/27 [sun] 15:00 - 16:00 

6/27 [sun] 28:00 - 29:00  

More info → http://www.mtvjapan.com/mtvlive/053010/

【Other Information】

SOL's solo MV 「Wedding Dress」has been nominated for the Short Shorts Film Festival & Asia 2010 MUSIC SHORT Award.

solin.jpg

In the PV, SOL sings for his beloved girl on her marriage, though he is not the groom.

Screening info:

Date:2010/6/10 (Thu)~2010/6/13 (Sun)

Venue:Brillia ShortShorts Theatre (in Yokohama) and others

Korean Music Clip Program (on 6/16(Wed)19:20~21:10)

More info → http://www.shortshorts.org/2010/

Source: YGBIGBANG Japan

Translated by JANE @ www.bigbangupdates.com (VIP Japan)

Please credit when re-posting ^ ^

Credit: bigbangupdates.com

G-Dragon # 3 on Idol Leaders Japanese fans would follow [NEWS]

Japanese website, ‘Wow Korea’, recently ran a poll for its visitors, asking them to name the top six Korean group leaders they would follow if they themselves were idols.

The survey, which ran from mid-May to June 8th, received nearly 900,000 votes, giving viewers a clear insight of which Korean idols were most popular in Japan.

Right before Leeteuk came one of Korea’s most famous celebrities. With exactly 300 more votes than the leader of Super Junior, Big Bang’s G-Dragon received 102,463 votes, giving him 11.5% of the total!

Source: dnbn.pe.kr + wowkorea.jp via kpoplive

Translation: sharingyoochun.net

Credit: SunSkylvee @ bigbangupdates.com

Guest evilgary

wow JingYo your good at doing the pictures. i love how the way you did the pictures with all those fire in different colors and changing the background too. good job on doing it

Guest xxxKrissKrossxxx

So I was told I could make a post here about this. I was searching on YesAsia for different Big Bang products and I am interested in the little pillow they have. Has anyone ever ordered this? If so how was the service and the product quality? I've never ordered from YesAsia and just am curious if it's worth it. Thanks in advanced. :)

I thought they were all sold out of the pillow? Hmm... I've ordered Heartbreaker and the Electric Love Tour poster from them and they're pretty expedient. The poster was well wrapped in bubble wrap and is in great condition. And the CD was wrapped multiple times with bubble wrap. Unfortunately they didn't write 'fragile' on the box so the post office looks like they squished it and my CD was scratched in the process. :( (They'll replace my CD free of charge.) But other than that it was brand new and unopened in great looking condition. I intend to order again from them in the future.

BIGBANG / GDRAGON IN MYX MAGAZINE KPOP EDITION

Oooh! SO awesome! Thanks for sharing!! But...uh...what do they articles SAY??!

Shouting Dance Character Ver.

Dae's narration is so cute :lol:

- - -

News about TMG topping charts?

I just adore DaeDae's narration, he is so freaking funny and cute! Love it! And I love when he said "Very easy". That part cracked me up! XD

w00t to TMG chart topping!!! Yay! At first I thought it was #1 on Oricon...but hey I'll take #1 on GOM! And Shouting looks to be at #3 there too? Not bad. :) Let's hope this will transfer to the trends in Oricon. Big Bang hwaiting!!!! :D

I just adore the Bangs pictures. The one of G-Dragon and GaHo is my ultimate favorite! I love how they're both the same size there. Too cute! XD

Shakira is actually not American, she's Colombian :) But yes, it would be great to have a more diverse line up, especially one including Big Bang. But I guess they wanted to stick with artists who sing in English as that's the universal language of the world.

Yeah I know she's technically not "American". What I meant by that are performers who are BIG or who perform in the American music scene. That's what I meant. blush.gif

CAN'T WAIT FOR YB'S NEW ALBUM!!!! I'm happy Shaun is working with TaeYang again. And that means new awesome dances for me to try! XD :lol:

im not used with the new soompi TT

Wah. GD looks like Chuckie in those Shouting Concert pictures XD

Hahaahah =)) The freaky doll that murders people. LMAO.

They're all looking fine in red though :D

Hope fancams would be shared<3

See? XD GTOP are making an effort to learn the language.

It's like they read the discussions on this thread

and addressed it themselves. Haha. \mm/

Guest g-dragon1988

^ oh what happened to Jiyong's hair..T.T;; I thought he was wearing that hair only out stage..OMG;;; ㅠㅠ I prefer the little mohawk..oh~~~

GD looks so stylish there..with the sunglasses and c.louboutin sneakers..^^~BUT I WANT TO SEE HIS EYES ㅠ.ㅠ;;ㅇㅈㄴ

And..he is so skinny indeed~~~!ㅜㅜ

---------------------

Guest xxxKrissKrossxxx

^ oh what happened to Jiyong's hair..T.T;; I thought he was wearing that hair only out stage..OMG;;; ㅠㅠ I prefer the little mohawk..oh~~~

GD looks so stylish there..with the sunglasses and c.louboutin sneakers..^^~BUT I WANT TO SEE HIS EYES ㅠ.ㅠ;;ㅇㅈㄴ

And..he is so skinny indeed~~~!ㅜㅜ

The sunglasses make-up for his hair there imo. And his outfit, he looks hawt!!! :D As always. :) Maybe he just got tired of doing the mohawk...so sad if he did... *le sigh*

Guest g-dragon1988

The performance was wonderful!! BIGBANG rocked the stage..~GD hair was..ㅠ.ㅠ;;but when I see more of it, it's so cute!!!!ahh! Like little boy!!! His fashion today..it's sexy!! Red Devil!ㅋㅋ His body move and hand move..ahh! it's so great!! Really many fans came..~~

BIGBANG sang GARAGARA GO, 거짓말(Lie)and 승리의 함성(Shouts of reds pt2)

G-DRAGON said: '저도 붉은 악마입니다--> me too I'm bright devil!ㅋㅋ

^zzㅋㅋ So cute, me too I'm 볽은악마, we're couple~!>o<ㅋ

I am hoping for GD&H님 photos..ㅋ

Guest g-dragon1988

img371.jpg

cute!ㅋㅋㅋah!! I love this hair now!!*o*~~~~I want to cuddle it fast!ㅋㅋㅋAnd it will be so messy!

출처:베스티츠

Guest vip_gd

someone managed to find a hat with horns for TOP

&&&&&&& GD looks so darn cute!!!

he never ages does he ..

i like his hair. it looks so soft and relaxed

Guest g-dragon1988

GD FanArt~ㅋ

It's funny how the drawer drew his YES(SEX) earringsㅋㅋㅎㅎㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋ

f00854564c124de6209a7.th.jpgf00854564c124ddfaa617.th.jpgf00854564c124dd95284d.th.jpg

출처:지디갤

---------

vㅠㅠJiyong is beautifulㅠㅠI translated his ment..ㅋㅋmy englishㅠ,ㅠ;;

"이제 멕시코 남아공 경기보러 가야지" -

NOW I WILL WATCH THE MEXICO GAME IN S.AFRICA.

41668990.jpg

난 늦은 아침 먹으러 가야지.월드컵 시작하나보네.여기는 월드컵을 하는지 안하는지 관심도 없네.

I should go out to eat brunch. Worldcup will start now. Be it worldcup or not, here it's indifferent.

출처:베스티츠

---------

Japanese fans search about G-DRAGONㅋㅋNo.1~

急上昇キーワード(過去2時間)

1 BIGBANG g-dragon

2 楽天

3 アマゾン

4 bigbang ジヨン

5 チョコットランド うさみみハリケーン 無敵

6 リボンレイ ストラップ 作り方

7 価格.com 家電 液晶テレビ アクオス

8 g-dragon