★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Who was the one that caught your eye when you first saw them? and did he become your favorite or did it change?

First time I saw bigbang was at Music bank but at that time I find they really "weird" and annoying with colourful clothes etc.

Frankly said i hate them (perhaps at that time, you can say i'm a hater... hahahaha :D :D :D )

But not so long, I watched their perfomances with wondergirls, I said "hurm.. cool".

At that time, Seungri catch my attention, we cannot doubt maknae has his own charm. :D :D :D

Then after that, I dig about them, I watched last farewell MV , I said "hurm.. not bad"

and that time TOP catch my attention with his flawless rapping and heavy-deep-low voice.

and he's my biased till now.

At the end, I'm end up eat my bad words to them.. hahahaha :D :D :D

When I think back, both seung hyun-s catch my attention first. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

posted?

[100607] - Iris O.S.T Concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFPGFlQPCz0

- - -

Tell Me Goodbye/BIGBANG ☆ 06/09 リリース!

2010年06月09日発売

タイアップ: TBSテレビ系ドラマ「IRIS-アイリス-」主題歌

CX系「めざましどようび」テーマ・ソング

作詞 Perry Borja

作詞 藤林聖子

作曲 Mohombi

作曲 Jimmy

Tell Me Goodbye(初回生産グッズ&DVD付限定盤)/BIGBANG

51seh0ijglss500.jpg

ディスク:1

1. Tell Me Goodbye

2. HANDS UP

3. Tell Me Goodbye -Remix-

ディスク:2

1. Tell Me Goodbye -Music Video-

2. Tell Me Goodbye -Making-

ディスク:3

1. T.O.Pのキーカバー

☆☆☆☆☆

Tell Me Goodbye/BIGBANG

o0800081010514240186.jpg

2. HANDS UP

3. Tell Me Goodbye -Remix-

☆☆☆☆☆

Official PV (HQ)

存在感溢れるビートに、エレクトロなフレーバーが絡み合う、BIGBANGでしか 成しえない、ヴォーカルとRAPのコンビネーションが、ドラマチックなサウンド!

Taken from teambigbang.blogspot.com

Guest ChauDinh

Who was the one that caught your eye when you first saw them? and did he become your favorite or did it change?

Actually I didn' know Big Bang through their music but their member TOP.

I saw IRIS on KBS World and was captivated by assassin Vick. Although I knew he's a killer but I still liked him, because of his charismatic appearance, his styles and especially his look.

Then I started browsing about TOP, then I knew he's a member of a group named Big Bang. After that I try listening to their music and was really interested and still regret why I know about them too late, 2010, when they debuted in 2006.

The first song I heard is Haru haru. The lyrics, harmony fit me very well, heard it every time, everyday, everywhere.

That's when I decided to choose Big Bang as top idol in my heart.

I love all the members of Big Bang, cause they have different characteristics, voices, styles and genres but their music is very harmonic. I also love Big Bang because they write and sing their own music, what they like, what they want to express, not depend on other musicians, which made them unique.

The one I love most is still TOP, not only his cool appearance but also his mature thought made me love him more.

Reading his interview help me know more about such sensitive boy, who has sacrificed many things, to gain a position like now. His time with family, with friends, his lover, usually feel lonely cause he can't go anywhere he wants because he's now a celebrity.

That's why he loves toy like a child, he has few friends to sharing thought, feeling. Poor TOP.

And his rapping skill is very unique, the deep, warm, strong voice make him outstanding others rapper.

In general, I love every part of TOP. :D

Guest juang_bb

^^^ I see Perry's name in the credits..does that mean Perry produced TMG?!? OMG!we were just talking about it a few pages back. i hope someone can translate it. I google translate it, and it says lyrics by Perry. I am still happy that he is now actively working with them again.. it's about time! after that long break... im pretty sure Perry can provide them with something new and fresh.

to answer the question, first performance i've seen was Haru Haru. at that time I was really curious what the hype about Big Bang is all about and wanted to find it out myself. Although Daesung was the first member I saw in a separate article, YB was the first one I noticed. the voice and the moves. But as I got more into BB... TOP became my bias...won me with his fierce rapping. it's a plus that I love his personality too! GD would steal my attention from time to time, but TOP remains my fave. I must say though that I love all 5 boys.

Guest toozdae08

The first time I saw Big Bang was the Lollipop video with 2ne1 and TOP and Taeyang were the first two to catch my eye - I was like, wow those two are really hot. But I got into 2ne1 more than Big Bang. During YGTV, whenever Taeyang would come it I would be like "wow" but I still wasn't into Big Bang -kept all my love for 2ne1. It wasn't until this Feb. that I fell in love with Big Bang and Taeyang in particular. Something about him always caught my eye and I always felt that there was something deeper to him that I wanted to explore and know, Despite all the other boys pulling at me, I have to say my ultimate bias is TAEYANG and it has never changed.

Also. I'm soooooo happy to have Perry back. Look how great Tell Me Goodbye is - that is Perry right there. I expect a lot out of Big Bang's next album now. I also hope that Perry worked on Taeyang's album too, cuz that just means a whole lot of epicness is about to be unleashed on the kpop world.

i've only been crazy about them for maybe a little over 7 months now only. but honestly, i stumbled upon them by luck through my love for Yoo Jae Suk. i love watching infinity challenge and decided to give family outing a try since he is also on that show. At that time i didnt even know who daesung was but i enjoyed watching. then one night, i saw the episode where daesung and hyori sang together and boy was i shocked. i couldnt believe what i was hearing. it was beautiful. so i looked him up and low and behold, i found big bang. but even then i wasnt that interested yet. anyways, maybe a few weeks later, my sister in law shows me "wedding dress" and she was crazy over taeyang. i didnt really pay attention so it didnt really catch on to me, until one day out off boredom i just decided to watch the video again....and from that day on....my life has never been the same....and much to my surprise, taeyang and daesung are both from big bang....i felt like i was on cloud nine. eversince then ive been crazy for them...especially taeyang....

damn i gotta study for finals but will spare some time to answer this^^

When I first saw BB, TOP caught my attention. He had this aura around him that made me drool over him huhuhu *reminiscing those days* At first when i saw the rest of the members i had this expression like "o_0 wth?" haha Thankgod! YB shaved that cornrow off ...i hated it [sorry to those who loved that style] I could only see TOP when i imagined BB lol and then when "we belong together" came, i became GD's fangirl..damn his smile that worth more than million bucks XD and then Strong Baby Seungri took my heart <3 I don't remember since when i started liking Daesung, but it was before Family outing started coz i watched that show just for him lol

Taeyang...hmmm after his solo album came out ;] HAHA each members equally took their turns

Guest karendm

For me, personally, I started liking BigBang quite late. The first time I saw them was the Gara Gara Go video on PopsinSeoul. The first one that caught my eye was G-Dragon.

Then much later on I watched TOP in the drama IRIS and my mind was totally changed forever. After seeing TOP n IRIS there was no doubt in my mind. He is definitely my favourite. I love every single thing about him and I can't believe it took me this long to notice him.

Here is my Big Bang favourite countdown list:

1 - TOP :wub:

2 - DaeSung

3 - TaeYang

4 - G-Dragon

5 - Seungri

Guest andloveyelledno

That's definitely our Perry because that's his last name. He did a great job with the lyrics, that's for sure. This just confirms that he's actively working on BB's stuff so I'm a happy panda :)

I'm having fun reading your ~first time~ stories guys haha

ChauDinh, you bring up some really interesting thoughts on TOP

The one I love most is still TOP, not only his cool appearance but also his mature thought made me love him more.

Reading his interview help me know more about such sensitive boy, who has sacrificed many things, to gain a position like now. His time with family, with friends, his lover, usually feel lonely cause he can't go anywhere he wants because he's now a celebrity.

That's why he loves toy like a child, he has few friends to sharing thought, feeling. Poor TOP.

It still kills me to think of the moment when I heard TOP say he talks to his toys because he's lonely. He had a really tough time adjusting to the BB lifestyle. Hell, he had a tough time even before that especially with his weight. I can't wait for his Asiae interview to come out as I actually find TOP to be the most intriguing member. I find myself wanting to get inside his head....but not in the creepy way it sounds :D

I respect him so much for basically reprimanding some fans on TV for spreading pictures of his ex and even making nasty comments about her. What other idol sets their fans straight like that? Others should do it more often, maybe then fandoms wouldn't be as crazy as they are! Look at what happened after TOP did it, all those pictures pretty much disappeared from the net. I like that he's respectful yet still plays by his own rules.

I also hope that Perry worked on Taeyang's album too, cuz that just means a whole lot of epicness is about to be unleashed on the kpop world.

I wish but Youngbae only mentioned that he worked with Teddy on the album so...I doubt it :/

At that time i didnt even know who daesung was but i enjoyed watching. then one night, i saw the episode where daesung and hyori sang together and boy was i shocked. i couldnt believe what i was hearing. it was beautiful.

It really was, wasn't it? This may sound silly but after watching that, I just knew that they would end up doing a duet. Either on her album or his. They harmonized so well together that it would be crazy for them not to take it beyond karaoke. What I love is that Dae has a very powerful voice while Hyori's is soft but he never overpowers her. He seems to know just the right key to stay at to compliment her.

Guest MidnightByul

Mmm, I guess Taeyang. His eyemile, his performance onstage. Honestly, he was bias. But, not anymore. Because I discovered the charms of the other members; I no longer have a bias in Big Bang.

Love them all. now.

Guest tomorrow13

I first saw BigBang through some pics on a magazine and the member caught my eyes was TAEYANG because he was always in the middle of all pics I saw. But I wasn't into Kpop at that time, so I just thought: "Another Korean band? Nothing special." I guess many people will say that until they listen to their songs and watch them perform.

Two years later, while Haru Haru MV was being played on TV, my brother said to me "Try listening to this song. It's really amazing." That was the first time I paid attention to BigBang and the member stood out to me at that time was TOP. His rapping skill, his gangsta look, esp his eyes made me google BigBang immediately.

Then I watched all BigBang youtube videos and completely fell in love with them after listening to "A good man". <333 TOP's "Act like nothing wrong" performance at Great Concert made me can't take my eyes off him from that time until now.

So, TOP was the one who brought me to BigBang and is my favorite ever. But I have to admit that my heart always skip a beat when I see JIYONG's smile or hear TAEYANG and DAESUNG's voice and now SEUNGRI also (I didn't realize that SEUNGRI has such an amazing voice until BigBang Japanese songs such as TMG came out.)

Guest fiyfly

I first saw the boys when they performed "La La La" and then the documentary, and GD definitely caught my eye. He wasn't my favorite because I didn't have any at that point, but he intrigued me - how could this babyface boy turn into such a strict leader of a group of young boys? But as I grew to know all of them, I also grew to love them all equally for different reasons:

Taeyang for his voice/dance and endless dedication to his craft. Seungri for never giving up and boundless energy. TOP for always being his goofy self while showing out of the world charisma (and his rap!). Daesung for being the underdog that never gives up and growing into himself under such high scrutiny. and of course GD for never compromising on what he wants to do and for being both a leader and role model to his members. But of above all, I love them as a group for always trying to be themselves and experimenting with looks/music (even if it does come out a little odd sometimes...). Though they all have their individual charms, Big Bang is strongest when they're together. :)

Guest sryche

I was never interested in KPOP...

Besides the fact that I don't know the language, it just annoys me how much people and fans are so into these boys with outlandish colorful outfits. To me, good boy bands are those with the likes of probably Boyzone who sings really well. But then late 2009, my gay friend kept on talking about 2NE1. So I asked him how to spell the name of the girl band. Sandara Park was so popular in the Philippines back then, and my gay friend told me that she was part of the group. I think that was Aug 15 of last year, when I went home, I instantly opened Youtube and looked for 2NE1. The first I saw was the Fire MV space version. I was so blown away. Right after that, I watched their live performances and I got so impressed. According to my friend, they were like Asian version of spice girls.

And then after a month of searching and watching 2NE1 everyday on YT, I stumbled upon Dara's loveteams. I get to watch one video of her and G-Dragon, it was more like a fan made video. I found it really cute that sometimes, I would search Daragon keywords on youtube.

I can't remember what happened, but this sorta black and white video came popping up from the related videos at the left side panel of YT, it was Gummy's "Im Sorry". Of course I got curious to it since I became a big fan of 2NE1 and Dara. I found the guy in it too good looking, he has chemistry with Dara. It felt like my world would stop everytime I see that video.

And then again, I stumbled upon TOPxDara videos. It was like mystery...I've never really liked boybands. Since then, TOP has become my VIP. I am just so much fascinated by him, maybe because when they had their BB documentary, I never thought he still could joke despite all those criticisms he gets from his mentors. And when the time right before they got up the stage to be Se7en's backup dancers...he said something like "can i say something? this might be our last performance as a team together, so let's make the most out of it"....It stuck and pierce my heart like a dagger. He has so much maturity in him even back then. It's like he is a shallow dimwitted guy when he makes silly jokes, but when he gets serious, his maturity is so admirable. He always would remind me of Dara.

The funniest thing when I stumbled upon 2NE1 tv was when he got so awkward with Dara and the girls. It made me really giddy. And ever since, I kept on researching about all of them. From GD to Seungri. My favorite I have to say is TOP, then Taeyang, GD, Daesung and Seungri...or shall I call it equal? They are my VIPs including their female counterpart, 2NE1 and all of YG.

When TOP's Iris clips were released, and those Into the Fire trailers were out, my respect for TOP grew even more. He is one of a kind, he is truly special. Well, all of them are.

G-Dragon is the best leader. He composes and produce their songs. He gives out that 110% of everything he does that no wonder, the boys are better and more successful than ever. At his age, how could he possibly write songs like "Lies" and all that he has written which received so much love and even awards? I think he is a musical genius.

TOP is my very important VIP, call it redundant. Sorry for being rated R, but I always dream of him every night. That is how crazy I am over him. He is such a big impact into my life. First, nobody ever inspired me to write rap lyrics, second, never would I imagine that I would learn how to beatbox...Now, I write my songs, even write some that are dedicated to 2NE1. He is a versatile actor and a very good musician...he listens to everything. He is also very humble despite his success. He is never afraid of showing his real self. I would have to say, real men do cry. When he cried during Into the Fire premier, that big respect I have for him even soared bigger. If GD writes this amazing lyrics and songs, listen to songs that are written by TOP, like "Friends" and "A Good Man", they are the best. It is like listening to his inner feelings. Listen to his rap lyrics and pay attention, he is indeed the hyung of the group. He has a great sense of style and a great personality, and that good looks. A perfect man I must say. And besides, he is never afraid to admit his weaknesses.

When TOP came out to say something about Dara in 2ne1 tv, I was like, who is this guy wearing a pink suit and a matching pink HUGE shades?! That is how charming he is, he is like WHAT?

Taeyang, I don't know what I like about him, but every time he dances and performs, he blows me away. I also like that multifaceted Taeyang. He is like a monster onstage but an innocent boy in reality. He is one of the few sexiest Asian I know.

Daesung, his smile melts all those stress away. Next to TOP, I would never mind dating Daesung. He is such an amazing person, and damn funny as well. He really brightens up my day all the time.

Seungri, I like his confident character, and I like how he is not afraid to speak his mind. I also love him for being so strong. When others were crying, he remained calm and compose. Strong Baby is growing up sexily too, and he is looking so hot right now.

To sum it all up, I have equal affection for all of them because they are just...I could not find the word...but perhaps...unique?

Love you my boys, my VIPs forever...

and because I love all of them, I made a site especially for them: http://blackjacks-vips.freeo.net

I think I first saw them in Pops in Seoul in Arirang with their Lies MV early 2008. At that time, GDragon looked cool to me. They were the first group that introduced me to KPop and made me a fan of this genre even though some of my friends are into other KPop groups already at that time. I liked them not for their looks or personality but due to their charisma on stage and most importantly, their MUSIC. I eventually became a true VIP when their Stand Up mini album was released. I love all the songs in that album. From then on, I can call myself an avid supporter of this group (solo and group activities). I love them all but I became more Taeyang-biased now even though I super love Daesung in FO and his gags, TOP with his charisma on stage, gags and serious interviews, seungri being the adorable and confident maknea and GD, KWON LEADER, no doubt! :)

Guest omgshinshin

Who was the one that caught your eye when you first saw them?

Seungri caught my eyes first.

I knew Seungri even before Big Bang through Battle Shinhwa. So when I watched the documentary, I was only looking at him. And I think from there on, my Seungri-bias really just got stronger because I saw how hard he worked just so he can be in Big Bang. I saw his determination, his passion and this fire in his eyes - that I thought was pretty scary for someone his age.

I think the name Seungri (genius choice of name) really embodies who he is. He's someone who never gives up to attain victory. When he was eliminated and was given a chance, I respected him more through what he said.

"There is only one path - and this is that path."

And he practiced so much for his second chance.

I thought it really showed his determination, and that's what YG saw.

By believing in himself, Lee Seunghyun had YG believing in him as well. (source: oxygenlove)

---

and did he become your favorite or did it change?

As for now, well, it is still the same with some added bonuses.

Having my Seungri-bias, there is no reason for me not to notice G-Dragon. I mean, GD was practically molesting Seungri left and right during their earlier years. Which was surprising because GD never really paid much attention to Seungri during their documentary. If he did, those moments got cut from broadcast.

Now, I do not know why and how but somehow, GD is really obsessed with this "Seungri is mine, so all you Seungri fans- back off from him." business. I didn't really like it at first cause I do not like blatant couples who only does it as fanservice and only for the screams and camera flashes.

But somehow, as time went by, I noticed that that wasn't really the case. I saw that GD really do care for Seungri.

And then during 2008, right after their promotion for Last Farewell, and I think during the time that Seungri was doing his musical Sonagi, the way GD treated Seungri changed. I'll be honest and say that it irritated me a little because GD was basically doing the opposite of what he was doing before. He kept complaining that Seungri's always keeping to himself. GD dotes on everyone except Seungri, announces that he likes Daesung more than Seungri because Daesung is cuter and such.

The reason for this has been unknown up until Seungri's Star Diary recently. Where Seungri said that his first love ended about the time he was doing Sonagi. And when he admitted that he couldn't tell GD about his problems and frustrations because he's afraid GD might get angry.

However, during Haru Haru, things have mellowed down a little and GD was back to draping his arms around Seungri every time he gets although his manner of "fanservice" has changed and has become more - I don't know, toned down.

As a Korean fan put it (translation from gdheartri):

"I thought that Jiyong’s attitude towards Seungri changed when in reality, it was Seungri that changed. He became more mature, has his own thoughts and became stronger. Therefore, Jiyong, as a form of respect, started to treat him as an adult."

So there, my GD-bias has been, if before it wasn't that strong, established.

And of course, if you like GD and Seungri (G-Ri, as a couple and individually), you'll also learn how to love YB.

Why YB?

In the G-Ri-verse, YB is a G-Ri angel who ships G-Ri harder than any fangirl does. (source: unactivist)

But aside from that bias reason above, we all know the obvious. If there can be an example of a standard perfect man for the whole world, I'd have to nominate YB. I'm sure many will agree. So I won't get into the details of his qualifications.

YB has a huge respect for his music. And that what makes me respect him. The pressure of the masses does not lay a huge burden on him as it does on GD, and I guess that makes him freer.

And while I can enumerate the various things that I like about Seungri and GD, I cannot do the same for YB. I just like him and I just cannot explain it. He's not my type of guy (as I like guys more on the Seungri-GD side of the spectrum) but I'm just drawn to him.

So I guess this makes my favorite in Big Bang - GD, Seungri with a touch of YB.

So it didn't change, some members just got added.

And where did TOP and Daesung go in all this ruckus? Well, my mom likes TOP. And Dae's a given, he's everyone's smiling angel :)

/lol at my essay

Guest lil' zen

I first knew bout Big Bang ard 5 mths after they debuted? They sorta had the same title song as Se7en "La La La" and I was like "Hey, why do they have the same title song?" LOL!!! Then I went n check out bout them and found out that they were in the same company and the first person who caught my attn was Tah-bie but since then it had changed to..... GD GD baby baby~~ ^^

Guest Alla

Tell Me Goodbye album jacket photos:

viewimagefy.jpg

viewimagecb.jpg

viewimagexq.jpg

viewimagetf.jpg

viewimagewt.jpg

a00422504c0dc3cfd5e69.jpg

a00422504c0dc3acd0ba6.jpg

a00422504c0dc3ae20db4.jpg

Bigger size:

viewimageff.th.jpg a00422504c0dc3cfd5e69.th.jpg a00422504c0dc3acd0ba6.th.jpg a00422504c0dc3ae20db4.th.jpg viewimagewt.th.jpg viewimagetf.th.jpg viewimagex.th.jpg viewimagecb.th.jpg

cr:bestiz

Tell me Goodbye limited ver[CD+DVD]

o0320024010580563480.jpgo0320024010580563478.jpg

o0320024010580563476.jpg

cr:bestiz

Guest hermibc

For me, It's Daesung, never ever change.

Firstly, I'm Korean's anti, especially drama. They're too wet so I can't stand up with (for me, only me. I don't want to make war). Because of this fixed idea, I used to hate everything about Korea. Haha.

But lately, I had to change my mind when I watched FO. I had fall in love with Family since Ep 22 (with Rain), when I saw Daesung fell down all the time. I laughed like crazy anh love him since then. Love all the Family since then.

I care about Big Bang anh KPop because of Daesung. I love BB all, but always Daesung the best.

For me, he is a man of great talent and he really try hard. He has a great voice and great personality. I'm even feel hurt when someone say sth not good about him (So Miraed, I'll never forgive you and your comment. You're zero from now on)

Let love him. He deserves with all your love

Archived