★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest universe

eh??? what Seungri day?? am i missing something here haha.

Dae's duet with Hyori was awesome of course. his voice~~ it seem to get better after the accident. and Dae was so worried at that time too. maybe the rest did him good. i don't really consider that as a Dae track coz there's more of Hyori. still waiting for news of his solo album...

Big Bang has the most number of Mutizens IMO of course. i'm surprised they did not count their solos in. did YB get a Mutizen? i wasn't a VIP at that time so i dunno.

@ vstephaniew: i think you just have to wait a few days more. it seems like Paypal/Yesasia will send a confirmation email. don't worry! your order should be in progress now, and will get confirmed once they have settle the payment. perhaps your parents have a Paypal account?

edit: LOL i did not know that!! Seungri Day is set by the members themselves or DCVI?

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

^ As far as I know, from their Want You tour the 12th every month is called Seungri day. DCVI celebrates it monthly :lol: Do correct me if Im wrong ^^

DAESUNG'S BDAY IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest SunRiseYB

I also remember from one radio show they were in, that 4th of every month is TOP day or something..

But hey, Happy Seungri's Day!!! <3

Guest andloveyelledno

I'm so in love with "How did we get"! Dae's voice is just so beautiful and flexible. It only wet my appetite for his own solo album. I'm quite anxious to hear it and see what type of songs he chose.

Dae and Ri's appearance in that new variety show is airing soon so we at least have that to look forward to. I miss the dynamic awkward duo :D

So to move this thread along, maybe we can have another survey :D

I was reading Shaun and Aimee's interview about the boys and started to wonder...How would you list the guys in terms of Who is most fluent in English? And whose pronunciation is best?

Most Fluent

1. TaeYang. Seems to be fully fluent. He was also chosen to speak for the Youtube English message because of it.

2. G-Dragon. He's actively learning the language as we saw on BBTV and others have said he understands an enormous amount.

3. TOP. I think he comprehends a lot but has trouble speaking it and expressing himself in the language.

4. Seungri Pure guess on my part

5. Daesung See above although i've heard he understands very little.

Best Pronounciation

1. G-Dragon. Whether speaking it or rapping it, it's always clear and understandable. With more practice he could even sound like a native speaker.

2. TaeYang. His is really good too but still has a trace of an accent. He seems to specifically have a problem with the R/Ls (Like when singing world in "Top of the World").

3. Seungri. His pronunciation is sooo good when he sings in English. I have no problem understanding it.

4. TOP. His is good but sometimes when he raps in English, I have no idea what he's saying. Maybe it's tough for him to speak really fast in it.

5. Daesung. Oh man, thick thick accent. I noticed he also has one when speaking in Japanese.

Guest ilovearronyan

edit: LOL i did not know that!! Seungri Day is set by the members themselves or DCVI?

Idkk but I also read somewhere that he claimed so himself that the 12th of every month is his day ^^

Another self concealed quote from our mischievous maknae lol

Seungri's birthday is on 12th of December

That's why 12th of every month is VI day

Happy Seungri's Day!

hopefully he has an amazing day today^^

Guest intelligirl

Daesung + Hyori's duet is fantastic. I have had on replay ever since I first heard it and I am in love with Daesung's voice!

Well since it's Seungri Day I think everybody should check out this amazing post and show maknae our appreciation. The person who made it clearly put a lot effort and love into it! :D

Guest ilovearronyan

Daesung + Hyori's duet is fantastic. I have had on replay ever since I first heard it and I am in love with Daesung's voice!

Well since it's Seungri Day I think everybody should check out this amazing post and show maknae our appreciation. The person who made it clearly put a lot effort and love into it! :D

LLOL OMGG.

ADDED TO MEMORIES.

This is such a daebak read :DD

Guest Unni_Ashley

^ Thanks 4 sharing

HAPPPY THE 4TH SEUNGRI DAY THIS YEAR!!!

Sometimes Seungri wrote messages on his day. Wonder if he will do iit later today.

Guest mika.16

Hey guys, just wanted to share! (Sorry if this is already known, i Just found out today :))

So on Daum, 'Like Big Bang' is #1 searched right now (the song that dae & sr sing on hahamongshow fancams)

Apparently, Dae & sr wrote the song themselves! (Definitely the lyrics, not sure about the music)

The lyrics involve a Dae dreaming for plastic surgery after his car accident (kinda funny!) and SR exposes secrets of his members! lol (Maybe thats why a GD cutout is there!).

Also, they gave many ideas even for the actual shooting of the 'MV'

cant wait to see it!! looks hilarious from the fancams :)

*edit, Yes they composed the instrumental too! hahahah cant wait

Guest nisssr3

@ stardaisy212 thanks for the pics.lol, daedae with the wig :lol: and seungri with his hb imitation, hehe. i noticed maknae is filming at yg's building.

haven't listen to daeri's 'how did we get' yet, the positive comments make me tempted to hear the song..

and last but not least Happy Seungri's day!

^@ mika.16

omg, the boys really composed the song themselves? wow, i can't wait to hear the full song!

true, the fancams are funny and the song sounds good..

[NEWS] Big Bang will release a new song “Like Big Bang” on the ‘HaHa Mong’ Show!

2010041207454208856_1.jpg

Previously we posted a fancam of Seungri and Daesung filming for the new variety show ‘Haha Mong’ show in which they’ll appear on during April 17th.

In the fancam you can hear a song in the back that keeps on repeating “빅뱅처럼” or “Like Big Bang“, which is a song Seungri and Daesung made to use for this show. They also made a music video for it in which parodies will be included such as a parody of Big Bang’s member G-Dragon and his hit “Heartbreaker“.

Daesung and Seungri actively participated in the shooting of this video and fans will get to see a video filled with comic scenes and funny make-up, it will show a shocking appearance that is not usually seen on TV by the members. The music video will be released on April 17th at 5:05 (korean time).

And yes that is Daesung with the black weave and braids!! hahaha I didn’t recogize him at first. lol this looks like an awesome show!!

Credit: alee of iBigbang Fansite (ibigbang.wordpress.com)

YG Entertainment banks in big bucks for 2009

20100411_yg.jpg

One of the biggest and most successful entertainmentcompanies in Korea, YG Entertainment has achieved a huge profit for 2009.

On the 12th, it was revealed how much YG made in 2009 after research by the Financial Supervisory Service.

From this research, it has been known that they earned 35,693,360,000 KRW (~$32 million USD). This is almost double the amount of 2008’s total income of 18,500,000,000 KRW (~$16,700,000). It’s been almost 15 years since YG was founded and this is the biggest income they have had yet.

So, how did they made so much money? Well, 2009 was the year 2NE1 debuted! They hit it big with Fire and I Don’t Care. Not only that, Big Bang had concerts. On top of that, G-Dragon, Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang and T.O.P all did solo activities.

Figures for the other two heavyweights, SM Entertainment and JYP Entertainmentwere also released with the former remaining top of the pile thanks to its strong marketing operations (61,788,490,000 KRW) while the latter suffered a slight drop in earnings (10,163,540,000 KRW) due to the Wonder Girls’ inactivity in Korea.

20100412_sm_Yg_jyp-460x302.jpg

Credit: Allkpop

DaeSung and SeungRi to reveal song and MV to ‘Like Big Bang’ on Haha Mong Show

Monday April 12, 2010 Korea

2010041207454208856_1.jpg

Big Bang DaeSung and SeungRi will release the song ‘Like Big Bang’ which they composed together.

‘Like Big Bang’ is a song with strong melody with lyrics talking about DaeSung’s shocking confession of he dreamt of plastic surgery after the car accident last yearm and SeungRi revealing the secrets of the other Big Bang members. The 2 even came up with the idea of a MV together.

The 2 will release their song via the corner ‘Free Rap MV’ on upcoming SBS pilot show ‘Haha Mong Show’. The corner allows artistes on the show to reveal the thoughts in their hearts out. And DaeSung and SeungRi put up a comical side of them during the filming of the show recently, taking up the challenge to rap.

The song and MV will be revealed on the show on 17th April at 5.05pm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX_u_cHzTFs

credit: sy0unen

S: Sportschosun

Credit: Kbites

Guest shinhdeplol

http://ibigbang.files.wordpress.com/2010/0...454208856_1.jpg

ROFL

the first pic on the right of Dae is soo funny =]] hahaha its been a long time since i last saw him like that

am i the only one who is thinking of this pic?

5A0.9153323_1_1.jpg

Another article stated that this first episode of the "HaHa Mong Show" will be 85 minutes long and

will feature Big Bang and 2AM.

The article goes on to talk about the live stream that the show did, not long ago before the actual broadcast, and of the great response it had with the real-time viewers.

Source:아찔한너 @BBVIPZ

Original Article: asiae.co.kr

Taken from http://www.bigbangupdates.com

I am so excited upon knowing

that DaeRi took part in writing

the lyrics for 'LIKE BIG BANG!".

We will all be looking out for HahaMong Show~ :D

I will be looking out for the meaning of the

lyrics - it will be an eye opener for all,i bet.

:lol: Yes! We get to see the gag side of Daedae & Seungri

once again.

& not forgetting

HAPPY SEUNGRI'S DAY!!

While Daedae's birthday will come exactly in

2 weeks' time!

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

I am so freaking excited for Haha and Mong show now!

OMG~ they are finally and slowly making a come back!!!

I can't wait to hear the new song especially knowing that both Daesung and Seungri wrote the lyrics and compose the song!

@shinhdepol Where is that picture from?! I've never seen it before!?! And those Seungri's picture in your first post of the page?! Is it from Big Show 2009 or 2010 (?) U're really good at finding pictures aren't u?! lOL...

Guest shinhdeplol

^

http://c.upanh.com/upload/4/1023/5A0.9153323_1_1.jpg

The photo was taken during their Want U Tour in 2007 ^^ When I saw this I laughed so hard. Dae looks like a gangsters with his tattoo-fulled arms and maknae with the weird wigs = WIN! :lol: :lol:

And about those scans of Seungri I posted earlier, I think they're from BIGSHOW 2009. Its just that I havent seen those before so I thought I should share :lol:

GD #1 on Korea’s most desirable bachelor and bachlorette

KBS did a poll for the most desirable bachelors and bachelorettes among Korean celebrities.

Number 1 went to G-dragon from Big Bang and Taeyeon from Girl’s Generation! In 2nd was Xiah Junsu from DBSK and Kim Taehee, and 3rd went to Yunho from DBSK and Yoona from Girl’s Generation.

Men voted for Taeyeon because she’s cute, vivid, and fresh. Women stated that they prefered G-dragon’s responsible style over manliness.

For the vote on most eligible dating partner it went Micky (DBSK), G-dragon (Big Bang) and Xiah (DBSK). As for the women, it went Taeyeon (Girls’ Generation), Tiffany (Girls’ Generation), and Nam Gyuri (SeeYa).

C: allkpop // SaK @ BBVIP

Archived